Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Manga Discussion

Naruto Manga Discussion All the latest discussions about the Naruto manga (beware, spoilers abound).

Old 09-26-2011, 09:53 AM   #281
Bacon

Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: In Defense of Danzo

Looking back on that danzo, what he does is exactly what I would do if I could. Steal other people's powers to empower myself. xD

Though I dun understand why he couldn't kill the sauce with izangi, what tipped the favor into the sauce's hands?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

12:11 PM So you enter the debate with full knowledge that you know nothing of worth on the subject, and then state you will not make an effort to learn. Way to be poster-boy for blight of the forum. Leave discussions of intelligence to those that have it.

Click the dratini for anime rants
Bacon is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2011, 09:56 AM   #282
mrsticky005

mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bacon View Post
Looking back on that danzo, what he does is exactly what I would do if I could. Steal other people's powers to empower myself. xD

Though I dun understand why he couldn't kill the sauce with izangi, what tipped the favor into the sauce's hands?
Sussano (and it's RAAAAAAAAAAAAAGE power up)
Karin
Madara just being there as a potential threat.
Foo and Torune being virtually useless.
Plot.

Spam once and the forum will be annoyed.
Spam twice and warnings will be deployed
Spam thrice and a infraction you will receive
Spam 8,984 times and a FAIL Agent you''ll soon be.

...At least in my case.
mrsticky005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2011, 09:59 AM   #283
Bacon

Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrsticky005 View Post
Sussano (and it's RAAAAAAAAAAAAAGE power up)
Karin
Madara just being there as a potential threat.
Foo and Torune being virtually useless.
Plot.
Gohan powerup. typical

Fangirl support

Ofcourse,madara has to protect his investment

What happened to them?

Typical

Quote:

12:11 PM So you enter the debate with full knowledge that you know nothing of worth on the subject, and then state you will not make an effort to learn. Way to be poster-boy for blight of the forum. Leave discussions of intelligence to those that have it.

Old 09-26-2011, 10:01 AM   #284
mrsticky005

mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Gohan powerup. typical

Fangirl support

Ofcourse,madara has to protect his investment

What happened to them?

Typical
Yep that's pretty much it.

Though Sasuke's use of genjutsu was indeed clever.

...At least in my case.
Old 09-26-2011, 10:04 AM   #285
Bacon

Awards Showcase

Huh, suppose I'll read it myself. I remember there being a part where danzo thought the sauce as dead.

Quote:

Old 09-26-2011, 02:42 PM   #286
mrsticky005

Awards Showcase

1 Die Roll
 Description
Die
Result
danzo
1d2
Quote:
Huh, suppose I'll read it myself. I remember there being a part where danzo thought the sauce as dead.
Well Danzo DID stab Sasuke through the chest with wind enhanced kunai.

However Danzo was ALSO stabbed. The genjutsu was that Danzo thought
he was still using Izanagi when he wasn't.

It's incredibly risky move for Sasuke and had Danzo still had Izanagi
then Danzo would have just finished him off. Actually Danzo could
have still finished him off with Shisui's eye but there was still
Madara to deal with. For those who say Madara wasn't fighting
it should be remembered that it was Madara who first attacked
Danzo by surprise.

Despite Izanagi the fight was slated in Sasuke's favor.

Perhaps if Foo and Torune lived longer it would be more in Danzo's favor.

...At least in my case.
Old 10-30-2011, 11:37 PM   #287
Ruzki Hyuga
Genin Elite

Ruzki Hyuga is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

As much as I want to agree with you on this Im 50/50 I dont hate him but I am okay with him, if that made any sense to any of you.

"Believe It"- Naruto

"Because I-I love you" Hinata to Naruto

I'm a Christian and don't care what everyone else thinks about me. If you feel the same, copy and paste this into your sig.
Ruzki Hyuga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2011, 03:20 AM   #288
Kreegah!!!
Special Jonin Candidate

Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruzki Hyuga View Post
As much as I want to agree with you on this Im 50/50 I dont hate him but I am okay with him, if that made any sense to any of you.
It's not about how we feel about Danzo, but about his actual character and methods. A more competent ninja is nowhere else found within the Book of Naruto.
Kreegah!!! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2011, 07:45 AM   #289
Ruzki Hyuga
Genin Elite

Ruzki Hyuga is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kreegah! View Post
It's not about how we feel about Danzo, but about his actual character and methods. A more competent ninja is nowhere else found within the Book of Naruto.
His methods is what I ment by 50/50 on I understand why he did it they may seem rational but I think he could of went a different way to make him less of a competent ninja.

"Believe It"- Naruto

"Because I-I love you" Hinata to Naruto

I'm a Christian and don't care what everyone else thinks about me. If you feel the same, copy and paste this into your sig.
Ruzki Hyuga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2011, 06:11 AM   #290
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

The main point is Danzo made Naruto great. You can even hate him and realize that.
That's what the OP says in a nutshell.

Wooster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2011, 10:59 PM   #291
mrsticky005

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wooster View Post
The main point is Danzo made Naruto great. You can even hate him and realize that.
That's what the OP says in a nutshell.

I wonder if Danzo is connected to Gato/Kakuzu?

...At least in my case.
Old 12-03-2011, 11:44 PM   #292
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Only if Kisihi was high.

Wooster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2011, 04:10 AM   #293
mrsticky005

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wooster View Post
Only if Kisihi was high.
How high?

...At least in my case.
Old 12-06-2011, 04:13 AM   #294
Kreegah!!!
Special Jonin Candidate

Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

46 feet or more above sea level. Calculate, Sticky!
Old 12-06-2011, 12:24 PM   #295
mrsticky005

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kreegah!!! View Post
46 feet or more above sea level. Calculate, Sticky!
That's 499 feet below absolute zero..sameri!

...At least in my case.
Old 12-06-2011, 06:06 PM   #296
Kreegah!!!
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrsticky005 View Post
That's 499 feet below absolute zero..sameri!
Then Kishi did it! /Cheers
Old 01-02-2012, 02:27 PM   #297
Kyūbi no Yōko
Special Jonin Candidate

Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.
Send a message via Skype™ to Kyūbi no Yōko

sry Wooster, but tl;dr .

Welcome to reality.

~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~

universe.
Kyūbi no Yōko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2012, 02:34 PM   #298
Jakropha
Your Lord Zetsoom

Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

I approve of how this is the only thread here with a discussion going on here.

/Danzo Approved

Jakropha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2012, 03:07 PM   #299
Kreegah!!!
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Today is the great Guy's birthday, but in four it is Danzo's. I say we hold his celebration here. It shall be a grim and stately affair.
Old 01-06-2012, 12:33 PM   #300
Jakropha
Your Lord Zetsoom

Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kreegah!!! View Post
Today is the great Guy's birthday, but in four it is Danzo's. I say we hold his celebration here. It shall be a grim and stately affair.
There will be waterboarding, electric chairs, and a pool
With a shark in it

<3 Danzo

Jakropha is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
danzo