Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Battlegrounds HQ > The Graveyard

The Graveyard While you CAN endlessly debate some things, other threads need a place to stay buried. This friends, is that place.

Old 01-15-2010, 11:19 AM   #1
ECW Original
the most lovable girl at the ball.

ECW Original is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default TOAA vs. Everything

This is not a joke thread.I'm being serious
Spoiler:
Chuck Norris solos
Spoiler:
Sorry.I couldn't resist.

Last edited by ECW Original; 01-15-2010 at 11:21 AM.
Old 01-15-2010, 11:31 AM   #2
Vivi
Little Miss Spoiler
Formerly V-Valentine
Jonin

Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: TOAA vs. Everything

Quote:
Originally Posted by ECW Original View Post
This is not a joke thread.I'm being serious
Spoiler:
Chuck Norris solos
Spoiler:
Sorry.I couldn't resist.
The question here is:
Can TOAA withstand every Omnipotent in Existance?
Cause apart from them noone has a chance.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Jessie>Tifa and Aeris.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 01-15-2010, 11:32 AM   #3
ECW Original
the most lovable girl at the ball.

ECW Original is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I got this idea from that TOAA vs, The Omega One thread.
Old 01-15-2010, 12:19 PM   #4
Miles Edgeworth
S-Class Ninja

Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Send a message via AIM to Miles Edgeworth Send a message via MSN to Miles Edgeworth

It ends as a stalemate, TOAA kills everything except the omnipotents and ties with the omnipotents.
Old 01-15-2010, 03:33 PM   #5
deidara330
Mr. Serious

deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Third thread about this, seriously people does anyone have any original ideas left because I see 2-5 duplicates of threads every week.

Anyways, I'll say what I said in the other two threads, TOAA wipes out all but omnipotents, and omnipotents outnumber and destroy TOAA because 2 omnipotents > 1.
Old 01-15-2010, 03:37 PM   #6
Vivi
Little Miss Spoiler
Formerly V-Valentine
Jonin

Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by deidara330 View Post
Third thread about this, seriously people does anyone have any original ideas left because I see 2-5 duplicates of threads every week.

Anyways, I'll say what I said in the other two threads, TOAA wipes out all but omnipotents, and omnipotents outnumber and destroy TOAA because 2 omnipotents > 1.
How does a Omnipotent wanna kill an Omnipotent?
Its impossible.
Their Powers cancel each other out.

Jessie>Tifa and Aeris.
Old 01-15-2010, 04:05 PM   #7
Nyruss
Special Jonin Candidate

Nyruss is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Nyruss is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Nyruss is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Nyruss is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Infinite is infinite, you can't outnumber infinite so 2 omnipotents does not in any way, shape or form > 1 omnipotent. If you say otherwise, you're a Communist.
Old 01-16-2010, 11:03 AM   #8
deidara330
Mr. Serious

deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by V-Valentine View Post
How does a Omnipotent wanna kill an Omnipotent?

It doesn't matter if they want to or not, they merely have to in a hypothetical battle.

Its impossible.

So is reviving yourself five times, and Danzo sure as hell can do that. Using real world logic in a battle where three omnipotents exist is a fail.

Their Powers cancel each other out.
Not really, two omnipotents working together would overpower one since, combined, they have twice as much power together as they would seperately. It doesn't matter if infinity is a number or not, there are two so they have twice as much.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dudemeister View Post
Infinite is infinite, you can't outnumber infinite

Again, the match is already three+ omnipotents against one, you have just denied the existance of this thread by saying that infinity can't be outnumbered. Not kidding, by your logic this match does not exist.

so 2 omnipotents does not in any way, shape or form > 1 omnipotent.

Actually, yes, since they're all equal in power no matter how you slice it, two omnipotents would overpower the one omnipotent. If it were one on one, yeah, it would be a tie because they have equal power in every way. But this match is different. True, each omnipotent has equal power, but the side with more has a numbers advantage that you cannot deny. With but a numbers advantage, they win.

If you say otherwise, you're a Communist.
That makes less sense than your logic about there not being three omnipotents in this match, which there clearly are.
Old 01-16-2010, 11:06 AM   #9
Nyruss
Special Jonin Candidate

Nyruss is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Nyruss is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Nyruss is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Nyruss is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Again, the match is already three+ omnipotents against one, you have just denied the existance of this thread by saying that infinity can't be outnumbered. Not kidding, by your logic this match does not exist.
Good, then I won't have to listen to you spout garbage about how there can be such thing as more than infinity.

Quote:
Actually, yes, since they're all equal in power no matter how you slice it, two omnipotents would overpower the one omnipotent
Infinite is infinite. You can't overpower infinite.
Old 01-17-2010, 04:56 PM   #10
deidara330
Mr. Serious

Quote:
Good, then I won't have to listen to you spout garbage about how there can be such thing as more than infinity.

I am not saying there is more than infinity. Technically, what I'm saying is that there is more than one infinity in this match. Therefore, one infinity can be outnumbered, which is different from being higher than infinity. Seperately, each infinity is equal. They can't go above one another. But combined (in a figurative sense, not literally combined) they have more power than the one omnipotent.

Infinite is infinite.

Correct.

You can't overpower infinite.
You're right. I can't overpower infinity. But two infinities can overpower one infinity.
Old 01-17-2010, 06:23 PM   #11
Vivi
Little Miss Spoiler
Formerly V-Valentine
Jonin

Awards Showcase

Quote:
You're right. I can't overpower infinity. But two infinities can overpower one infinity.
No because Infinity=Infinity.

2 Infinities=1 Infinity because it can't be topped.

Jessie>Tifa and Aeris.
Old 01-17-2010, 06:27 PM   #12
Nyruss
Special Jonin Candidate

Infinite can't be outnumbered. It is, you know, infinite. Infinite is not a set number. It doesn't follow the same logic that says 2>1.

∞ + ∞ = ∞
∞ x ∞ = ∞
∞ + ∞ does not > ∞

The One-Above-All is infinite. He therefore can not be beaten. At all. Ever.

Fun stuff, huh?

Last edited by Nyruss; 01-17-2010 at 06:33 PM.
Old 01-17-2010, 08:23 PM   #13
Frost ninja
debates with determination

Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Awards Showcase

This keeps popping up...

Infinity is a concept, not a number. if it had to be a number, it would happen to be 0.
The conept is shared either way, but anyways.

You couldnt kill TOAA because he can literally wipe himself from the plain of existance and still be around. He is an entity and I could pull up the definitions of omnipotent, omnibeing, omniscient, and infinity but I dont really think I need to.
Old 01-17-2010, 10:00 PM   #14
deidara330
Mr. Serious

Quote:
Originally Posted by V-Valentine View Post
No because Infinity=Infinity.

Infinity does equal infinity.

2 Infinities=1 Infinity because it can't be topped.
That's impossible. Two infinities can't equal one infinity unless they were all the same infinity. These are three seperate infinities.
Quote:
Infinite can't be outnumbered.

That's like saying Danzo can't be outnumbered, or Sasuke can't be outnumbered. This isn't math, this is a battle, and when two infinities are battling one the one is outnumbered no matter how you look at it.

It is, you know, infinite.

All three of them are infinite. But they aren't the same infinity, so the two outnumber the one.

Infinite is not a set number.

I know that.

It doesn't follow the same logic that says 2>1.

THEY don't follow that logic, is what you should say. Please remember that we're dealing with three infinities, not one.

∞ + ∞ = ∞
∞ x ∞ = ∞
∞ + ∞ does not > ∞

Great job of using math when this isn't an equation. It's a fight.

The One-Above-All is infinite.

Omnipotent as well.

He therefore can not be beaten.

That was before multiple infinities existed.

At all. Ever.

You know, they said the same thing about Pain, and look at how he turned out.

Fun stuff, huh?
You continue to deny the fact that for this battle, there's more than one infinity. I want to just say this again MORE THAN ONE INFINITY. If you can't accept that there's no point in actually posting here.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frost ninja View Post
This keeps popping up...

Infinity is a concept, not a number.

I know that.

if it had to be a number, it would happen to be 0.

Two zeros still outnumber one.

The conept is shared either way, but anyways.

You couldnt kill TOAA because he can literally wipe himself from the plain of existance and still be around. He is an entity and I could pull up the definitions of omnipotent, omnibeing, omniscient, and infinity but I dont really think I need to.
You can't not exist and exist at the same time. Two omnipotents wipe him out from existance. It doesn't matter if he still exists, they'll just go to wherever he iss and wipe him out there too.
Old 01-17-2010, 10:11 PM   #15
Nyruss
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Infinity does equal infinity.
Fantastic.

Quote:
That's impossible. Two infinities can't equal one infinity unless they were all the same infinity. These are three seperate infinities.
Being infinite in the first place is impossible. Leave your logic at the door.

Quote:
That's like saying Danzo can't be outnumbered, or Sasuke can't be outnumbered.
No. No it's not.

Quote:
I know that.
You say you do, but the fact that you treat it like it is suggests otherwise.

Quote:
THEY don't follow that logic, is what you should say. Please remember that we're dealing with three infinities, not one.
The point stands.

Quote:
This isn't math, this is a battle, and when two infinities are battling one the one is outnumbered no matter how you look at it.
Yeah....no.

Quote:
Great job of using math when this isn't an equation. It's a fight.
It's called a metaphor, genius...Possibly. But the point is, that while this is indeed a fight and not a math problem, using math is a helpful tool to explain something that is otherwise difficult in words. Think of it as Lies To Children.

Quote:
You continue to deny the fact that for this battle, there's more than one infinity. I want to just say this again MORE THAN ONE INFINITY. If you can't accept that there's no point in actually posting here.
No one is denying that there is more than one omnipotent character in this fight. What we are denying is their ability to surpass eachother based purely on numbers. Infinite can not be surpassed or overpowered or outnumbered. It is infinite. Do you know what this fact entails? I'm beginning to doubt.

Quote:
You can't not exist and exist at the same time.
You can if you're omnipotent.

Quote:
Two omnipotents wipe him out from existance.
No they don't.

Last edited by Nyruss; 01-17-2010 at 10:17 PM.
Old 01-17-2010, 10:23 PM   #16
Frost ninja
debates with determination

Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
You can't not exist and exist at the same time. Two omnipotents wipe him out from existance. It doesn't matter if he still exists, they'll just go to wherever he iss and wipe him out there too.
yes you can exist and not exist.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Omnipotence

skip to paradoxes and read the 3rd from last sentence

and the biggest flaw is bolded.
Old 01-18-2010, 01:33 PM   #17
deidara330
Mr. Serious

Quote:
Being infinite in the first place is impossible. Leave your logic at the door.

It's called fiction, dude. It kills all logic.

No. No it's not.

Yes, yes it is.

You say you do, but the fact that you treat it like it is suggests otherwise.

I don't treat it as a number. We're talking about omnipotents, they're far from numbers.

The point stands.

In this battle, there's more than one omnipotent.

Yeah....no.

How do two beings not outnumber one?

It's called a metaphor, genius...Possibly. But the point is, that while this is indeed a fight and not a math problem, using math is a helpful tool to explain something that is otherwise difficult in words. Think of it as Lies To Children.

Actually, what that tells me is that the logic you used for math has nothing to do with the actual logic for the fight, and you used this flawed logic to explain your flawed conclusion.

No one is denying that there is more than one omnipotent character in this fight.

Thanks.

What we are denying is their ability to surpass eachother based purely on numbers.

They're all of equal power no matter how you view it. That said, two omnipotents outnumber one. Outnumbering someone basically means one side has more people than the other. You're basically saying "I accept that it's two omnipotents fighting one but the one isn't outnumbered by the two." That makes no sense. Their side has more beings, so they outnumber.

Infinite can not be surpassed or overpowered or outnumbered.

Wrong. Two omnipotents OUTNUMBER the one. Look up outnumber in the dictionary: "To exceed in number". The two omnipotents exceed the one omnipotent in numbers. There are more, is basically what it means. And because there are more, they can overpower one.

It is infinite. Do you know what this fact entails? I'm beginning to doubt.

It means EVERYTHING, it can't be surpassed, you can't go above it, it's limitless power. I know what it means.

You can if you're omnipotent.

You can't if two omnipotents are preventing it.

No they don't.
Yes they do.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frost ninja View Post
yes you can exist and not exist.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Omnipotence

skip to paradoxes and read the 3rd from last sentence

Sorry, my bad. I meant to say that two omnipotents would merely erase all of his existance. He can't hide from them, they're omnipotent.

and the biggest flaw is bolded.
Dudemeister already admitted there's more than one. This match itself is multiple omnipotents VS one. I cannot stress this enough, because no matter how many times I say it you still don't seem to understand that there are multiple omnipotents in this fight. Screw logic, if logic applied to everything there would be no superhero comics or manga.
Old 01-18-2010, 02:06 PM   #18
The 1st Hokage
Monster Disciple

Location: Bein' naked in your closet. Don't worry, I'm not comin out.
The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Awards Showcase

M.O.M and Tenchi Masaki (Kami) solo this

Quote:
I looked at the post and laughed SO HARD again! I hate you, 1st Hokage.
I AM STRAIGHT FOR VEX<3

I AM ALSO GAY FOR JONESY<3
Old 01-18-2010, 02:33 PM   #19
Phoenix Wright
Attorney at Lawl

Phoenix Wright has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Phoenix Wright has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Phoenix Wright has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Phoenix Wright has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Phoenix Wright has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Phoenix Wright has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Phoenix Wright has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Send a message via AIM to Phoenix Wright

Oh my gosh. I figured this would have sparked into a flame war by now. After noticing this in the OBD I jumped to Viz.

Oh my.. Did he SERIOUSLY just say 2 Omnipotents OUTNUMBER one?

You can't outnumber infinity. I don't even need to explain. That sentence right there was ridiculous.
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
Old 01-18-2010, 04:00 PM   #20
narutoultra
Chunin Exam Proctor

narutoultra is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trueborn_Uchiha View Post
Oh my gosh. I figured this would have sparked into a flame war by now. After noticing this in the OBD I jumped to Viz.

Oh my.. Did he SERIOUSLY just say 2 Omnipotents OUTNUMBER one?

You can't outnumber infinity. I don't even need to explain. That sentence right there was ridiculous.

This is the third thread in Viz alone, though they are all made by different people.