Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Anime Discussion

Naruto Anime Discussion General discussions about the Naruto anime series. Do not spoil content that has not been aired in an episode in this forum!

Old 05-22-2009, 03:12 PM   #1
Skrall
Chunin Exam Participant

Skrall has completed a tough C-rank mission!Skrall has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Default [.........Spoiler.......] Deidara and Sasuke?

How could Deidara lost to Sasuke? I dont believe it. Sasuke won the battle so easily. If you think Im right or wrong post your comments here.

Last edited by Skrall; 06-18-2009 at 05:55 AM. Reason: b
Skrall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2009, 03:43 PM   #2
Chidori Shuriken
Drama Queen
First Jonin to be Banned
FOREVER

Chidori Shuriken is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: [.........Spoiler.......] How could Deidara lost to Sasuke?

Deidara kinda lost on purpose...
Chidori Shuriken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2009, 11:44 AM   #3
Hidan
Special Jonin Candidate

Hidan has completed a tough C-rank mission!Hidan has completed a tough C-rank mission!Hidan has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Yes, but Sasuke didn't have enough chakra to stand, but somehow he was able to summon Manda, Go inside it's stomach, and then teleport to an alternate universe, really fast, but then after the explosion had enough chakra to still live, I don't get how this is possible, Sasuke should have died. -_-

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

~
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
~

Hidan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2009, 11:58 AM   #4
Yoruichi
Chunin Exam Proctor

Yoruichi is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by HidanSenpai
Yes, but Sasuke didn't have enough chakra to stand, but somehow he was able to summon Manda, Go inside it's stomach, and then teleport to an alternate universe, really fast, but then after the explosion had enough chakra to still live, I don't get how this is possible, Sasuke should have died. -_-

That would probably mess up the story line if he died
Old 05-24-2009, 12:02 PM   #5
Konoha'sGreenThunder
Wallflower

Konoha'sGreenThunder finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Konoha'sGreenThunder finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Konoha'sGreenThunder finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Konoha'sGreenThunder finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Konoha'sGreenThunder finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Konoha'sGreenThunder finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Konoha'sGreenThunder finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Konoha'sGreenThunder finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Konoha'sGreenThunder finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.
Send a message via Skype™ to Konoha'sGreenThunder

He SHOULD have died, and Deidara deserved to win.
Old 05-24-2009, 09:43 PM   #6
Yoruichi
Chunin Exam Proctor

Yoruichi is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konoha'sGreenThunder

Nah not really
Old 05-25-2009, 01:44 AM   #7
Raiden
S-Class Ninja

Raiden is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Raiden is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Raiden is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Raiden is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Raiden is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Raiden is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Raiden is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Raiden is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Raiden is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Raiden is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Raiden is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Raiden is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Raiden is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Deidara won in my book

Raiden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2009, 06:10 AM   #8
Ninja Pink
NDF's Pink Fairy Armadillo

Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Mr.Duckbutt got lucky because....

Spoiler:
Deidara made suicide and blow him self up while trying to kill Sasuke,but Mr.Duckbutt survived

Hi I'm Pink and I
Forum girls and Ariana Grande <3

*insert flirtatious wink*

Last edited by Vidda Hatake; 06-07-2009 at 09:48 PM.
Ninja Pink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2009, 07:31 AM   #9
hello_kitty_freak
Veteran Chunin

hello_kitty_freak is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via Yahoo to hello_kitty_freak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluestar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Konoha'sGreenThunder

Nah not really
Haha!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluestar
That would probably mess up the story line if he died
Yeah. That would suck. :P
Old 06-12-2009, 02:48 PM   #10
deidara330
Mr. Serious

deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HidanSenpai View Post
Well, his Sharingan was active before the explosion started, he can summon snakes in less than a second, Sharingan hypnotism requires no chakra, neither does returning to Manda's dimension, and Teleporting inside Manda takes little chakra. It was certainly possible.
deidara330 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2009, 05:23 PM   #11
Kuromaki
Sage of Starbucks Coffee

Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.
Default Re: [.........Spoiler.......] Deidara and Sasuke?

Sasuke used Plot no Jutsu to escape. I feel sorry for Deidara.

Kuromaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2009, 10:19 PM   #12
deidara55
Ninja Academy Student

deidara55 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

i know that would happen sasuke is stronger but deidara is strong
deidara55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2009, 10:30 PM   #13
sasuke uchiha gal
Chunin Exam Participant

sasuke uchiha gal saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Send a message via Yahoo to sasuke uchiha gal

honstly... i think it should have been a tie... both come out with ALOT of injuries and NO DEATH!!!

xbox live gamertag ItachiSama5389

sasuke uchiha gal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2009, 09:39 PM   #14
Taker369
Has Surpassed Outdoor Activities
Coca Cola Disciple

Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

you people wouldnt be complaing if it was naruto who killed him.
Taker369 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2009, 10:22 AM   #15
narutorocks
Veteran Chunin

narutorocks is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I would have liked Deidara to win, but if Sasuke died that would mess the story up. Right?
And like deidara330 said, Sasuke can summon snakes really fast and when he did he still had some chakra left, so he didn't die.

"But... but... my paw pads are so soft and supple!"~Pakkun
narutorocks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2009, 08:24 PM   #16
Sage Of Six Paths
Special Jonin Candidate

Sage Of Six Paths is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Spoiler:
Deidara couldn't have won...

he blew himself up! The best that

could have come out of that was a tie.

And that's exactly what happened. But then

there was a third variable... The overall plot.

Without Sasuke, Naruto would be 40% more boring,

so they couldn't kill him off. The battle was a tie, but then

you know what they say. The pen is mightier than the sword.

So Sasuke won through some freak plot-hole. Oh well...

Thank you.

Sage Of Six Paths is offline   Reply With Quote