Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Role Plays! > The Role Play HQ

The Role Play HQ For all your role playing needs. This is the section for all your roleplays. Bigger roleplays will have their own section.

View Poll Results: Best Pokemon Game?
Red/Green/Blue 33 18.03%
Yellow 30 16.39%
Gold/Silver 45 24.59%
Crystal 33 18.03%
Ruby/Sapphire 28 15.30%
Emerald 41 22.40%
Diamond/Pearl 40 21.86%
Platinum 41 22.40%
FireRed/LeafGreen 32 17.49%
HeartGold/SoulSilver 68 37.16%
Colleseum 22 12.02%
XD 23 12.57%
Mystery Dungeon Red/Blue Rescue Team 21 11.48%
Mystery Dungeon Explorers of Time/Darkness 16 8.74%
Mystery Dungen Explorers of the Sky 16 8.74%
Other 28 15.30%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 183. You may not vote on this poll

Old 01-10-2010, 09:38 PM   #141
Sai's brother
Jonin

Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.
Default Re: The Official Pokemon Roleplaying Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chibi Shika Fangirl View Post
"Yes, water stones are sold there, but I was careful to do my research before I left home and it turns out there is a man right before Pewter that is willing to trade one for my grass stone," Kimiko explained, "But anyways, I'm glad to have a partner for traveling. Do you happen to have a bike?" She asked.
"I have a bike, it's right outside... a leaf stone huh?...I think there's one at my house. My parents had a few types of stones...so I think there might be a leaf stone there" Ijirasii replied

@ Deidara Rules~ http://www.psypokes.com

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Sai's brother is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2010, 09:43 PM   #142
Chibi Shika Fangirl
Special Jonin Candidate

Chibi Shika Fangirl saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sai's brother View Post
"I have a bike, it's right outside... a leaf stone huh?...I think there's one at my house. My parents had a few types of stones...so I think there might be a leaf stone there" Ijirasii replied

@ Deidara Rules~ http://www.psypokes.com
"Yeah, a leaf stone I have one right here.." She says as she pulls her leaf stone from her messanger bag "Ah, yes! Here it is!" Kimiko exclaims as she holds up her leaf stone.
Old 01-10-2010, 09:45 PM   #143
Sai's brother
Jonin

Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Quote:
"Yeah, a leaf stone I have one right here.." She says as she pulls her leaf stone from her messanger bag "Ah, yes! Here it is!" Kimiko exclaims as she holds up her leaf stone.

"I see" Ijirashii said... "well...lets get going shall we?"

Old 01-10-2010, 09:48 PM   #144
Chibi Shika Fangirl
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
"I see" Ijirashii said... "well...lets get going shall we?"
"Alright!" She exclaims as she safely tucks away her leaf stone, "C'mon Kiki and Minda!" Kimiko says and they both hop into her bike basket.
Old 01-10-2010, 09:52 PM   #145
Sai's brother
Jonin

Quote:
"Alright!" She exclaims as she safely tucks away her leaf stone, "C'mon Kiki and Minda!" Kimiko says and they both hop into her bike basket.
"...Hmm..." Ijirashii turned his head towards a small pond that was at the edge of the city. He saw some shadows in the water moving.... "Ven...use gust attack" Ven (Pidgey) used his gust attack at the water. A few seconds later a Poliwag and a Slowpoke emerged from the water

Old 01-10-2010, 09:57 PM   #146
Chibi Shika Fangirl
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
"...Hmm..." Ijirashii turned his head towards a small pond that was at the edge of the city. He saw some shadows in the water moving.... "Ven...use gust attack" Ven (Pidgey) used his gust attack at the water. A few seconds later a Poliwag and a Slowpoke emerged from the water
"How'd you know they were there?!"Kimiko exclaimed, "Oh nevermind that, I'll take the poliwag!" She said as she whipped out a poke ball. "Minda! Go! Fury attack!" Minda charged at the poliwag and landed several hits and KOed the poliwag, ending with Kimiko capturing it. "Gotcha! I'll name you Bubbles!"
Old 01-10-2010, 10:02 PM   #147
Sai's brother
Jonin

Quote:
"How'd you know they were there?!"Kimiko exclaimed, "Oh nevermind that, I'll take the poliwag!" She said as she whipped out a poke ball. "Minda! Go! Fury attack!" Minda charged at the poliwag and landed several hits and KOed the poliwag, ending with Kimiko capturing it. "Gotcha! I'll name you Bubbles!"
"Gust attack now" Ijirashii commanded. Ven used Gust on slowpoke. The slowpoke used confusion on Ven. "Quick Attack" Ijirashii said" Ven quickly struck the Slowpoke. "Slowpoke...captured" He tossed the PokeBall at the Slowpoke and captured it. "Good" Ijirashii used a potion on Ven to heal any damage dealt.

Old 01-10-2010, 10:02 PM   #148
mimipuppy
Special Jonin Candidate

mimipuppy saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

its back?!?!!?!?!?!?
i wanna rp again!!!!!
Perverted Old Men:Taker,UGK,Dogboy
Brothahs:Neisen,And I forget....I know I have like 4 more....
Sistahs:Manga-Chan,Shayd-Chan,Sasu-Chan,And like 5 more...
Me...Sorta
Spoiler:

Bunneh Me
Spoiler:

mimipuppy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2010, 10:05 PM   #149
Chibi Shika Fangirl
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
"Gust attack now" Ijirashii commanded. Ven used Gust on slowpoke. The slowpoke used confusion on Ven. "Quick Attack" Ijirashii said" Ven quickly struck the Slowpoke. "Slowpoke...captured" He tossed the PokeBall at the Slowpoke and captured it. "Good" Ijirashii used a potion on Ven to heal any damage dealt.
"Nice catch! Kimiko exclaimed excitedly. "What will you name it?"
Old 01-10-2010, 10:07 PM   #150
deidara rules
Special Jonin Candidate

deidara rules is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Name: Daniel
Region: Kanto
Starter: Dratini
Personality: Kind to his pokemon, serious in a battle and very determined
Appearance: green eyes, brown hair (short spiky), black jeans, white shirt under a longsleve unbuttoned black shirt and a black belt to hold pokeballs.
Gear: Pokedex, a small note book and a black back pack
Badges: 0
Evil Group: none
Join the
!
Kawakage
akatsukiangel16 Forever.
big bro: Taker369 lil sis: ?ink? bff: bacon_army17

<--Click to help it hatch

Last edited by deidara rules; 01-10-2010 at 10:13 PM.
deidara rules is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2010, 10:09 PM   #151
Sai's brother
Jonin

Quote:
"Nice catch! Kimiko exclaimed excitedly. "What will you name it?"
Ijirashii healed the slowpokes injuries when the potion. "Mizu" Ijirashii said. He went on his bike and the three pokemon came on the bike. Mizu and Aqua went in the basket and Ven sat on Ijirashii's shoulder.

Old 01-10-2010, 10:15 PM   #152
Chibi Shika Fangirl
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Ijirashii healed the slowpokes injuries when the potion. "Mizu" Ijirashii said. He went on his bike and the three pokemon came on the bike. Mizu and Aqua went in the basket and Ven sat on Ijirashii's shoulder.
Kimiko quickly hopped on her bike and started petaling to catch up to Ijirashii. Kiki, Minda and Bubbles were all in the bike basket. "Okay, so we have to stop just after the Viridian Forest to trade stones." Kimiko said.
Old 01-10-2010, 10:20 PM   #153
Sai's brother
Jonin

Quote:
Kimiko quickly hopped on her bike and started petaling to catch up to Ijirashii. Kiki, Minda and Bubbles were all in the bike basket. "Okay, so we have to stop just after the Viridian Forest to trade stones." Kimiko said.

"...After you get your stone I can catch myself a caterpie and a pikachu" Ijirashii said. In a few moments he was already to the forest

Old 01-10-2010, 10:21 PM   #154
deidara rules
Special Jonin Candidate

*walking on dirt path* ... *looks to the left, knowteses a small streem* hm... *walks over to streem* go Dratini. *dratini pops out of pokeball*
Dratini *sits staring at me* O.O
well now, lets see what you can do little guy ^^ ...
Join the
!
Kawakage
akatsukiangel16 Forever.

Old 01-10-2010, 10:51 PM   #155
deidara rules
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by deidara rules View Post
*walking on dirt path* ... *looks to the left, knowteses a small streem* hm... *walks over to streem* go Dratini. *dratini pops out of pokeball*
Dratini *sits staring at me* O.O
well now, lets see what you can do little guy ^^ ...
*pulls out fishing rod* let see if i can catch somthing. *waits* ............... (5 hours later) snore..... snore.... *the fishing rod shakes* hn... hm.. hmm? OH i got a bite! O.O *dratini wakes up, i begin to pull when out of the water comes......* Gasp 8D huuuhhh........... huh? ..... -_- oh its just a magikarp.... wait. *looks closer* O.O T-this is a gold magikarp!!! gatta catch it! Go dratini!! use spark! *dratini uses spark on the magikarp* hunh? I-its knocked out O_e? ... sigh well it is a magikarp after all *throws pokeball, pokeball shakes* ....... beep *the magikarp is captured* Yes!!!! you did great dratini!
Join the
!
Kawakage
akatsukiangel16 Forever.

Old 01-10-2010, 11:11 PM   #156
deidara rules
Special Jonin Candidate

[i just had this thought, why not have badge symbols! so i made these tell me what you think ^^]

/\
/\_/\
\_/\_/
flame badge
__
/ /
/ /
//
electricity badge

(((0)))
Shadow Badge
Join the
!
Kawakage
akatsukiangel16 Forever.

Old 01-11-2010, 05:29 AM   #157
Vocaloid
Special Jonin Candidate

Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Name: Daniel
Region: Kanto
Starter: Dratini
Personality: Kind to his pokemon, serious in a battle and very determined
Appearance: green eyes, brown hair (short spiky), black jeans, white shirt under a longsleve unbuttoned black shirt and a black belt to hold pokeballs.
Gear: Pokedex, a small note book and a black back pack
Badges: 0
Evil Group: none
I'll accept, however:

This should have been sent in a PM. You are also not to start rping unless the character is approved.

Warning 1

Vocaloid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2010, 05:54 AM   #158
Vocaloid
Special Jonin Candidate

Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Attention everyone:
The first post has been updated! Please read the entire post!!

Old 01-11-2010, 05:56 AM   #159
Vocaloid
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
[i just had this thought, why not have badge symbols! so i made these tell me what you think ^^]

/\
/\_/\
\_/\_/
flame badge
__
/ /
/ /
//
electricity badge

(((0)))
Shadow Badge
That's now a bad idea. However, Color codes won't worok under spoiler tags, at least not a lot of them anyway. But this is a good idea!

Since it was your idea, do you want to be the badge-maker? When a new badge is made, you can make the image for it then show it to the Gym owner and see if they like it.

Old 01-11-2010, 06:14 AM   #160
Raiden
Special Jonin Candidate

Raiden just might be Kage someday.
Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

*I walk out of a pokemon center in Petalburg City, with my new friend Nincada, as I'm set for new heights, I let my friend Nincada out of his Net Ball* Hey there Nincada, Hmmm *Nincada Buzzes at me, then he jumps on my shoulder, he seems to like me already* time to train Nincada *walk over to a patch of grass and fight wild Zigzagoon, I use a combo of Scratch, and Harden, he soon learns Leech Life and Sand Attack, I Keep training for hours*

What you lookin at? You all a bunch of bleep. You know why? You don't have the guts to be what you wanna be? You need people like me. You need people like me so you can point your bleep fingers and say, "That's the bad guy" So what that make you? Good? You're not good. You just know how to hide, how to lie. Me, I don't have that problem. Me, I always tell the truth. Even when I lie. So say good night to the bad guy!

Last edited by Raiden; 01-11-2010 at 07:45 AM.
Raiden is online now   Reply With Quote

Tags
game, monsters, pocket, pokemon, roleplay