Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Role Plays! > The Role Play HQ

The Role Play HQ For all your role playing needs. This is the section for all your roleplays. Bigger roleplays will have their own section.

View Poll Results: Best Pokemon Game?
Red/Green/Blue 33 18.03%
Yellow 30 16.39%
Gold/Silver 45 24.59%
Crystal 33 18.03%
Ruby/Sapphire 28 15.30%
Emerald 41 22.40%
Diamond/Pearl 40 21.86%
Platinum 41 22.40%
FireRed/LeafGreen 32 17.49%
HeartGold/SoulSilver 68 37.16%
Colleseum 22 12.02%
XD 23 12.57%
Mystery Dungeon Red/Blue Rescue Team 21 11.48%
Mystery Dungeon Explorers of Time/Darkness 16 8.74%
Mystery Dungen Explorers of the Sky 16 8.74%
Other 28 15.30%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 183. You may not vote on this poll

Old 02-25-2013, 01:16 AM   #8341
InnerSakura
Special Jonin Candidate

InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.
Default Re: Official Pokemon Roleplaying Thread!

Also, I vote for a 1v1 match between Pool and Peace to decide the winner.

Sakura <3's Aeo

CHAAA!!!!!

InnerSakura is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 05:45 AM   #8342
Pool
Special Jonin Candidate

Pool just might be Kage someday.
Pool just might be Kage someday.Pool just might be Kage someday.Pool just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrinceofPeace View Post
wait I was gonna take the loss but when I look at it. I am like ?!?!?!?

I did not teleport 3 times in a row and why should I lose when I have a fair abiltiy that Pool aproved of

This is not like the regular RPing things. Teleporting is allowed. pool approved of this in my moveset and he resticted it to 3 times in this battle which I followed

Idk why Joon said he hit the opponent several times...he only hit me 3 times...and each time he hit me I hit him right back.

I just think that it's not fair that I lost for using teleport. It's my move and I followed Pools guidlines. Nu-Nu had teleport since it was a Natu and I used teleport in battles with Pool before and he did not say it was unfair.

No offense to joon but he does not have Pokemon RP experience. He was using his regular RP sense to judge the battle which clouded his judgment of Pokemon RPing. I think a judge that had experience in Pokemon RP would be better. Again no offense to my bro Joon.

I am not trying to be a sore loser but I am not going to sit back when I think Something is wrong. If teleporting was bad than Pool should have restricted it a long time ago. Joon said teleporting was my only mistake so if you take that unfair statment away I should have won....Right?

I was very offensive and my post were long...PLUS I was taking on 2 pokemon at once.

Again sorry and thank you.
You weren't offensive at all. You camped in the back and used pain split the entire time. Ya also allowed yourself to get hit a lot. I'll admit using pain split off of slowking's re-entry was a smart move. But even after that you just stayed in the back using your pain split strategy. Heat Wave isn't very effective on me so there's no way you can keep using that as an excuse for being offensive.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Pool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 07:53 AM   #8343
PrinceofPeace
Banned

PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Heat wave may have not done much but it still did something. And I had more health than you with Pain split. I let myself get hit cuz it went along with the plan.

I was offensive especially on Lucario. Afterall it took 2 of you to take me on.

Do you just want to keep going until one of our pokemon faints? Afterall if I am going to lose to you I want to lose to you right.

Teleport was the only "problem" which really was not an issue. I was offensive enough. Most of my attacks hit both foes.

Last edited by PrinceofPeace; 02-25-2013 at 08:42 AM.
PrinceofPeace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 09:35 AM   #8344
Pool
Special Jonin Candidate

Pool just might be Kage someday.Pool just might be Kage someday.Pool just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Heat wave may have not done much but it still did something. And I had more health than you with Pain split. I let myself get hit cuz it went along with the plan.

I was offensive especially on Lucario. Afterall it took 2 of you to take me on.

Do you just want to keep going until one of our pokemon faints? Afterall if I am going to lose to you I want to lose to you right.

Teleport was the only "problem" which really was not an issue. I was offensive enough. Most of my attacks hit both foes.
It literally did close to nothing and you know that. You literally CANNOT have more health than me by using Pain Split. I hope you know that. Yes but a hit is a hit.

It didn't take two to take you on. It was a three way battle.

You're the one who said it should end. So it's ended. But now, all of a sudden, you finally change when the judge doesn't go in your favor? Sure...

None of your attacks hit me except for Pain Split (which always hits no matter what) and Heat Wave (Not very effective and powered down a ton.) Future sight basically did nothing.

My Water Pulse hit.
You countered Icy Wind with Heat Wave, which would make a tornado and knock Xatu out for sure.
Burned you with Magic Coat.
Ya got hit with bone club head on, which would knock Nu-Nu out pretty much. Even if it is a ground type move, it's not ground oriented. It's a Melee attack.
Ya blocked Heat Wave by using Lucario as a shield. The fiery air passes through and would hit you.

These are all the moves that hit you. You basically hid behind Pain Split the entire time anyway.

P.S. - Your debating "skills" won't help out here.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 02-25-2013, 10:28 AM   #8345
PrinceofPeace
Banned

PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

You and I both know that i would accept a fair loss. Idk why you choose joon to judge it. He has no Pokemon experience. He even made false statements in the judgement I did not teleport 3 times in a row. I followed the rules to the letter

Oh and wait to be bias. You are burned also not just me.

Lucarol can not even learn bone club so the attack did not happen

A hit is a hit no matter how it happens

Hear wave is way more powerful it would overpower the ice. The tornadoes would not be yacht strong I doubt it would even form

And I used licario to also take damage from the heat wave. It only partially blocked the flamethrower. I did this so lucario would die and I could use pain split

Can we at least get a more experienced Pokemon RPer to judge this correctly

Water pulse is the only move that did good damage. And future sight may have been weakened but it still did damage

And you never countered the hot ground

Last edited by PrinceofPeace; 02-25-2013 at 10:35 AM.
Old 02-25-2013, 10:34 AM   #8346
Pool
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

You wouldn't accept a fair loss because you aren't now. Joon was the judge and you agree to it. Do you even know what heat wave does, the air around you becomes hot. You can't block it. Plus it was reinforced by psychic to hit you, not Lucario. Tornadoes would throw Xatu out of the battlefield, causin major damage.

Old 02-25-2013, 01:40 PM   #8347
PrinceofPeace
Banned

It's not a fair loss when joon made mistakes in his judging. Buy I did agree to him judging. I thought joon would be a good judge but you have to admit he was not. He made wrong calls. I mainly lost cuz I use teleport. He thought it was not allowed when it is. I just trusted you to pick a good judge. Idk why we can not have another opinion who actually understands Pokemon RP.

Last edited by PrinceofPeace; 02-25-2013 at 01:49 PM.
Old 02-25-2013, 02:55 PM   #8348
Bombs266
Special Jonin Candidate

Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Wharley looked sideways at Lucario. 'I don't think you want to know the answer to that....something about what ill happen if he loses, and something that will happen if he wins......but yea, that should tell you what it is.

I snuck in through your window....

When the enemy flies, take to the skies!-
by the pilot of the red baron.
Bombs266 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2013, 06:28 PM   #8349
PrinceofPeace
Banned

resuming battle.
Old 02-26-2013, 06:29 PM   #8350
PrinceofPeace
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pool View Post
Loop laughed to himself. He thinks he's so cool. It's too bad that nobody respects him at all and we all think he's an idiot. Loop thought to himself. Before Lucario could get hit, it switched with Golem. Hopefully this can work in our favor. "Hm..." The area got flooded with polluted water. "Banking on Pain Split hasn't worked in your favor at all, idiot. Xatu was forced to take damage to use the move effectively, and it doesn't even give Xatu an advantage. They're left with the same health." Loop explained to the bonehead of a trainer.

"Wharley, my dear friend, I believe it's time to finish this guy off. Whaddya say?" Pool didn't wait for his alliance member to respond before commanding his pokemon. "Mud Sport."

Slowking vomited mud all over the battlefield, completely covering the water. The water in the battlefield was being absorbed by the mud. Golem and Slowking were now standing on top of the mud mixture. The earthquakes that Golem used didn't do anything, the ground was too soft. "Hah. Now this mud is so mixed in with the water that if Upah uses Water Absorb, it'll fail horribly. I will say though, that was a decent try." Slowking switched places with Ariados. "Now, the fun begins."

"Poison Jab, into the ground. Finish it off with a Psychic to redirect it all." Ariados thrusted one of it's legs into the ground, it being covered in poisonous material. The psychic then kicked in. Four pillars of poison rose from each side of the battlefield. They all met at the top, twenty feet in the air. They formed one big pillar. The pillar rushed at Upah at speeds so fast that without extra help, it'd be impossible to see.

"Sucker Punch into Signal Beam." Ariados dashed back and forth in a zigzag fashion. Then, it pounced at Upah, but didn't attack. It shot a close range Signal Beam at the water pokemon. "Poison Jab" Ariados then rushed forward, into it's on signal beam and in front of it to jab at the water pokemon. Ariados sidestepped quickly as the Signal Beam caught up. This way Ariados couldn't be hit with the bug type move again.
“Same health or not we will still win!”-Tyrant responded
(I see it looks like the water was too wet that it was overcome by the mud. Well well I will fix that next time. And Upah can still use water attacks directly upon itself so mud being on the field will be no issue when I am done with it)-Tyrant thought
“Aww Slowking had to go? Well Upah was just leaving”-Tyrant said as he returned his pokemon and switched with Nu-Nu

(Use Psychic to stop the attack and re-direct it far away from harm)-Tyrant communicated
*Nu-Nu used psychic to grab the poisonous pillars and send them away from the battlefield*
(Due to Nu-Nu being a psychic type Nu-Nu’s attack was stronger and overpowered the foe’s psychic)

*Instantly Nu-Nu teleported away from the poison jab before it hit and with that judging the direction of the signal beam as well*
“It’s about time”-Tyrant whispered
*Suddenly an invisible strong and fast psychic energy surrounded the foe and went towards the foe to crash onto it*

“Future Sight follow up with pain split then return!”-Tyrant told
*Nu-Nu’s eyes glowed blue and it foresaw another attack at the foe. After it took the foe's ful health as Nu-Nu gained health. Nu-Nu suffered from burn Then it switched back with Upah*
“Now let’s flood the field for real! Combine Muddy water and Mud Shot!”-Tyrant commanded
*Upah let loose from its mouth muddy water yet it was thicker from the mud shot. This made it so that the mud spot would not absorb the water. The entire field was once again flooded with a stronger swampier flood.*

Spoiler:
lol we both forgot to say we suffered from burn

Last edited by PrinceofPeace; 02-26-2013 at 07:22 PM.
Old 02-26-2013, 06:48 PM   #8351
-Naruto-
Special Jonin Candidate

-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

1 Dice Roll
 Description
Dice
Result
*How many trains I li
9d9
I liek trains.
-Naruto- is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 11:16 PM   #8352
Bombs266
Special Jonin Candidate

Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Wharley picks his way through the crowd, using his aura siht to look for a seat. he finds two spare, and he and Lucario sit down. he looks to his left to see a pulsing blue arua next to him. 'Another aura weileder? but i have never seen you before.

(pie, this is to you)

I snuck in through your window....

When the enemy flies, take to the skies!-
by the pilot of the red baron.
Bombs266 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 03:24 PM   #8353
PrinceofPeace
Banned

Pool are you going to counter? If not then just battle InnerSakura. If you really think joon was right in his decision go ahead.
Old 02-28-2013, 03:32 PM   #8354
Pool
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Pool are you going to counter? If not then just battle InnerSakura. If you really think joon was right in his decision go ahead.
I don't care anymore, this is dead. You can go ahead Mr. Complainer.

Old 02-28-2013, 04:40 PM   #8355
InnerSakura
Special Jonin Candidate

InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

You both did a great job, just lets decide this guys. I want to battle.

Sakura <3's Aeo

CHAAA!!!!!

InnerSakura is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 04:44 PM   #8356
PrinceofPeace
Banned

>.> this is not how I wanted this to go down

You go firt innerSakura
Old 02-28-2013, 05:04 PM   #8357
Pool
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
>.> this is not how I wanted this to go down

You go firt innerSakura
Well then admit you lost. You can still move on, just admit you lost.

Old 02-28-2013, 05:16 PM   #8358
PrinceofPeace
Banned

I lost.
Old 02-28-2013, 05:18 PM   #8359
Pool
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Now you admit it. But just go, like I said, I don't care. I'll judge. 10 rounds each. Switch at will.

Old 02-28-2013, 05:20 PM   #8360
PrinceofPeace
Banned

...........your move IS?

Tags
game, monsters, pocket, pokemon, roleplay