Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Role Plays! > The Role Play HQ

The Role Play HQ For all your role playing needs. This is the section for all your roleplays. Bigger roleplays will have their own section.

View Poll Results: Best Pokemon Game?
Red/Green/Blue 33 18.03%
Yellow 30 16.39%
Gold/Silver 45 24.59%
Crystal 33 18.03%
Ruby/Sapphire 28 15.30%
Emerald 41 22.40%
Diamond/Pearl 40 21.86%
Platinum 41 22.40%
FireRed/LeafGreen 32 17.49%
HeartGold/SoulSilver 68 37.16%
Colleseum 22 12.02%
XD 23 12.57%
Mystery Dungeon Red/Blue Rescue Team 21 11.48%
Mystery Dungeon Explorers of Time/Darkness 16 8.74%
Mystery Dungen Explorers of the Sky 16 8.74%
Other 28 15.30%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 183. You may not vote on this poll

Old 01-21-2013, 02:59 PM   #8021
PrinceofPeace
Banned

PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.
Default Re: Official Pokemon Roleplaying Thread!

*ponders if I should start this battle with you..... OR WAIT TILL YOU MAKE A MOVE WITH THE AQUA BADGE*

Stantler
-solarbeam
earthquake
-skill swap
-psychic

Miltank
-milk drink
-gyro ball
-surf
-zen headbutt
-icebeam
-hyper beam

Tauros
-giga impact
-sunny day

Last edited by PrinceofPeace; 01-21-2013 at 03:20 PM.
PrinceofPeace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 03:07 PM   #8022
Hozuki
Special Jonin Candidate

Hozuki is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hozuki is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hozuki is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hozuki is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hozuki is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hozuki is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

[...]

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Click the spoiler!!!
Spoiler:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Hozuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 03:08 PM   #8023
PrinceofPeace
Banned

PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

*Jk just messing with you I will PM you when I made a counter*

Spoiler:

*Clair and Lance race after the duo*

"You know... I am sorry you had to give up being champion"-Clair says without eye contact " I failed to protect our city... I did not mean to....."

"ENOUGH! I don't blame you. It NEEDED to happen. I knew that the Dragon Den fiasco was NO accident. Someone or something triggered the dragons to go crazy. After the city was destroyed I decided to resign as Champion to go find the culprit. I willingly poised as an agent to find out what I needed to know. But I finally have all the info I need and a special secret! I even wrote it down just in case"-Lance said confidently

"You wrote it down??? Why just tell me."-Clair said confused

"Trust me the less you know the better. All will be revelaed soon."-Lance said

"C'mon its me ya know"-Clair said with her signature look

"Let's just say they were hiding in Dragon's Den the WHOLE TIME! RIght under our noses. This is thier main homebase, now quit the chatter lets move in"-Lance told

Last edited by PrinceofPeace; 01-21-2013 at 10:26 PM.
Old 01-21-2013, 03:31 PM   #8024
PrinceofPeace
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hozuki View Post
"Hm, triple battle..." Julius said as he pondered his choices. Now, Julius was not one to rush, but he really wanted to catch up to Loop and... the other person...

"Go! Noctis, Absol and Froggy!" The three Pokemon appeared. "Freezing Slash on all of them! Noctis fly into the air and brace yourself for any attacks, Froggy, use Ice Ball at the Miltank." The Pokemon did as told.

'I need to get that Miltank out of the way first, or else things could get annoying.' Julius thought.
(is freezing slash a blizzard (3x) and then Pscho cut (3x))??

"C'mon lil doggies LIGHT SCREEN"-Jane yelled out
*Stantler summoned a huge magical transparent barrier surronded her team to reduce the damage of the combo and since Miltank had THICK FAT only Pscho cut did most of the damage. *

"Share your milk with the others"-Jane told
*Miltank made some milk then walked over to give it to Tauros as an ice ball came closer but Miltank rolled away with Gyro ball to easily dodge. It then made it to Tauros and healed it*

"Sunny day then Rock slide!"-She commanded
*Taruos roared which summoned a strong sun and rocks to fall. !!!!Since Noctowl is high up the rocks are more likely and will hit the bird even quicker!!!

"Now solarbeam on the froggy pokemon stantler!. Use ice beam on the bird and Tauros use thunderbolt on the bird as well"-Jane said

Stantler
-solarbeam
earthquake
-skill swap
-psychic
-light screen

Miltank
-milk drink
-gyro ball
-surf
-zen headbutt
-icebeam
-hyper beam

Tauros
-giga impact
-sunny day
-rock slide
Old 01-21-2013, 03:59 PM   #8025
Hozuki
Special Jonin Candidate

Hozuki is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hozuki is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hozuki is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hozuki is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hozuki is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hozuki is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

"Dodge it!" Noctis maneuvered threw the rocks but was hit by one and crashed, but recovered. "Roost!" Noctis rested on the ground as a Solarbeam came towards Froggy.

"Absol! Blizzard! Froggy, Hydro Pump!" The two attacks combined and clashed with the Solarbeam, canceling it out. Noctis flew back into the air as the two attacks approached him.

"Mirror Move." Julius said. A transparent piece of glass imbued with energy appeared in front of Noctis, the two attacks bounced off and was reflected towards the Miltank and Tauros. "Extrasensory!" A wave of psychic energy tore through the gym with strong power, bringing up pieces of the floor in it's path, towards Stantler.

"Attract!" Absol seductively looked at the three Pokemon, hoping to captivate them. "Blizzard." Absol released a shivering cold barrage of snow and ice at three Pokemon.

"Ice Punch!" Froggy's fist turned to ice as he rushed with surprising speed towards the Miltank.

Click the spoiler!!!
Spoiler:

Old 01-21-2013, 04:17 PM   #8026
InnerSakura
Special Jonin Candidate

InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Kimiko arrived at the Petalburg gym, but soon noticed that there was a sign on the front saying the gym leader wasnt there. Kimiko sighed, realizing that she would have to hold off on the Petalburg gym challenge until later. She set off on route 104, a path that led her through a large forest. She traveled through the forest for what seemed like hours, before realizing that she had become hopelessly lost. She managed to find a lot of items along the way, including a tm for Bullet Seed. Finally she was able to find her way out, arriving at Rustboro city. She visited the Pokemon center to let her Pokemon rest after a whole day of walking through endless greenery. After they had all gotten their energy back, she decided to challenge the Rustboro gym. She was confident. After travelling through the Petalburg woods her Pokemon had become a lot stronger by battling lots of opponents. She arrived at the Rustboro gym, and walked inside. She hoped that she would be able to win and recieve her first gym badge.

Sakura <3's Aeo

CHAAA!!!!!

InnerSakura is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 04:21 PM   #8027
Hozuki
Special Jonin Candidate

(Are you going to reply to our other gym battle o.o)

"Well hi!" Brandy welcomed the girl in. "Let's get started!" She cheered as she threw out her first Pokemon, Sentret.

Click the spoiler!!!
Spoiler:

Old 01-21-2013, 04:23 PM   #8028
InnerSakura
Special Jonin Candidate

InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Quote:
(Are you going to reply to our other gym battle o.o)

"Well hi!" Brandy welcomed the girl in. "Let's get started!" She cheered as she threw out her first Pokemon, Sentret.
(Yeah. Hold on. Sorry. ^^)
Kimiko was welcomed by the Rustboro gym leader, who's name was apparently Brandy. Kimiko briefly introduced herself, and then the battle began. Brandy called out Sentret. "Oh, that pokemon is so adorable!" Kimiko remarked. "But I bet it's tough, too!" Kimiko then called out Poochyena. "Our first gym challenge, Poochyena! Lets go! Use Double Team! Then follow up with Crunchl!" Kimiko told Poochyena. Poochyena obeyed, making copies of itself. He then used Crunch, and the copies came at Sentret from all directions. Now Brandy wont be able to figure out which one is the real one! Kimiko said to herself. She hoped that the Crunch attack would hit.

Sakura <3's Aeo

CHAAA!!!!!

Last edited by InnerSakura; 01-21-2013 at 04:41 PM.
Old 01-21-2013, 04:34 PM   #8029
PrinceofPeace
Banned

Quote:
"Dodge it!" Noctis maneuvered threw the rocks but was hit by one and crashed, but recovered. "Roost!" Noctis rested on the ground as a Solarbeam came towards Froggy.

"Absol! Blizzard! Froggy, Hydro Pump!" The two attacks combined and clashed with the Solarbeam, canceling it out. Noctis flew back into the air as the two attacks approached him.

"Mirror Move." Julius said. A transparent piece of glass imbued with energy appeared in front of Noctis, the two attacks bounced off and was reflected towards the Miltank and Tauros. "Extrasensory!" A wave of psychic energy tore through the gym with strong power, bringing up pieces of the floor in it's path, towards Stantler.

"Attract!" Absol seductively looked at the three Pokemon, hoping to captivate them. "Blizzard." Absol released a shivering cold barrage of snow and ice at three Pokemon.

"Ice Punch!" Froggy's fist turned to ice as he rushed with surprising speed towards the Miltank.
Spoiler:
What sex is your absol?? I am guessing male since its most common. Also what happened to the rock slide and thunderbolt at your noctowl?? Mirror move can only copy one move at once.. So how would they cancel out

"Stantler grab the psychic attack with Psychic and send it back at Noctowl!"-jane said as Stantler struggled to do so but failed. Instead it used psychic to send it towards the sky

"WOW mighty your strong"-Jane said distracted as Tauros and Stantler was attracked to Absol

"Your not interupting true love"-Jane said

*Miltank used surf on the foes then she slapped the 2 love struck loses and showed them her HUMPS HER HUMPS HER LOVELY MILKY LUMPS and they got back to business*
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hey what about my gym battle with the dewford gym
----------------------------------------------------------------

Spoiler:

*Meanwhile with Tragic and Hornet*

"Looks like all of the dragons escaped... is that bad"-Tragic asked

"No... just odd. Where is"-Horent said as they were blasted with flamethrower

*the duo leaped away barely dodging*

"DRAGONITE!"-Hornet said disgusted

"I got this. :-Tragic said as he summoned Goul "Destiny bond then a close up Explosion!"
*Gengar linked life forces then dissapeared then appeared in front of the foe and exploded*

*Goul fainted and soo did Dragonite..... Oddly Dragonite just got right back up*

"H-How?!?!"-Tragic said suprised

:This is no ordinary Dragonite... or pokemon for that matter. It just wont go down and catching it is Impossible. I even tried a MASTER BALL but that failed as well. Actually I never really beat it. I just forced it in the den and locked it away. It still had energy left to fight but I just got away... I'm a coward"-Hornet uttered

Last edited by PrinceofPeace; 01-21-2013 at 10:32 PM.
Old 01-21-2013, 04:38 PM   #8030
Hozuki
Special Jonin Candidate

(Female. In my first fight against Loop, his Aipom was male and she attracted him. So your Tauros and Stantler would be attract instead. Also, it was a special type ofMirror Movewhere a mirror was formed that was able to reflect attacks. Also, Absol used Blizzard and Froggy used Ice Punch, what happened to those attacks?)

Click the spoiler!!!
Spoiler:

Old 01-21-2013, 04:44 PM   #8031
PrinceofPeace
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrinceofPeace View Post
Spoiler:
What sex is your absol?? I am guessing male since its most common. Also what happened to the rock slide and thunderbolt at your noctowl?? Mirror move can only copy one move at once.. So how would they cancel out

"Stantler grab the psychic attack with Psychic and send it back at Noctowl!"-jane said as Stantler struggled to do so but failed. Instead it used psychic to send it towards the sky

"WOW mighty your strong"-Jane said distracted as Tauros and Stantler was attracked to Absol

*Miltank used surf on the foes then she slapped the 2 love struck loses and showed them her HUMPS HER HUMPS HER LOVELY MILKY LUMPS and they got back to business*
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

fixed ... and blizard canceled out Soloarbeam and surf takes out Ice punch and DEWFORD BADGE

Spoiler:

*Clair and Lance get closer to their destiny*

"Hey look a dratini egg!"-Clair said as she went to pick it up

"What are ya doing theres no time for eggs"-Lance scrolled

"Well we cant' let it die here now can we"-Clair yelled back as she started running to catch up with Lance

Last edited by PrinceofPeace; 01-21-2013 at 10:36 PM.
Old 01-21-2013, 04:53 PM   #8032
Hozuki
Special Jonin Candidate

There were two Blizzards, one to counter the Solarbeam and second to attack Miltank. And MILTANKS LUVELY MILKY HUMPS MILKY MILKY HUMP HUMPS won't snap them out of it.
I PMED YOU ABOUT DAT GYM BADGE,

Click the spoiler!!!
Spoiler:

Old 01-21-2013, 04:59 PM   #8033
PrinceofPeace
Banned

Quote:
Spoiler:

*Stantler used psychic to blast the blizzard back at Noctwol*

*Miltank used surf on the foes then she slapped the 2 love struck loses and showed them her HUMPS HER HUMPS HER LOVELY MILKY LUMPS and they were still in love with the foe*

fixed again and how did mirror move reflect 2 moves?? how is it special??

Spoiler:

*Lance and Clair meet up with Tragic and Hornet*

After a frecious battle Hornet and Tragic with their pokemon were barely standing

"You guys get out of here. We rigged this Den to blow to kingdom kome! Get out we know a secret passage outta here just save yourselvs"-Lanced urged

*Clair tossed them an Escape rope and the dratini egg she foundealier*

*Tragic and Hornet successfully fled the scene as they watched the den crumble from a safe distance*

Last edited by PrinceofPeace; 01-21-2013 at 10:37 PM.
Old 01-21-2013, 05:00 PM   #8034
Pool
Special Jonin Candidate

Pool just might be Kage someday.
Pool just might be Kage someday.Pool just might be Kage someday.Pool just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
(he caught on quick using close up attacks)-Erin thought

*Corsola repeated itself and dug underground into the wet grounds to swim/dug though quicker than before to dodge the attacks.*

"Ya know you remind me of..... ALMOST EVERY TRAINER I BATTLED BEFORE! You care for your pokemon and love them but you use the typical stragty of making holes. Yet Corsola and I adjusted to this issue. Now Corsola has the PERFECT field advantage a rocky n water field. Now show it the DOWNFALL to them using dig!"-Erin yelled out

*Corsola glew a brown arura an used EARTH POWER!!*
*The ground shook under Onix and a blast of eartly power and the water that was under sprouted up like a gyser*

"Now it may protect itself so use Surf"-Erin commanded as Corsola summoned another wave

(It can not dig forever nor fast enough and soon my water will catch up)-Erin thought

"Earth Power!" Onix used Earth Power as well as the two moves cancelled eachother out. Onix's Earth Power kept Onix from being effected by the move. "Protect" The water flowed around Onix's barrier. Now it was one on one. Onix vs. Corsola. No distractions, just a flat out fight. "Sandstorm" A storm whipped up so that Corsola had a higher time seeing through the sand in the air. Onix attempted to just flat out squish Corsola, by falling down aiming it's head to fall on Corsola.

Pool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 05:02 PM   #8035
PrinceofPeace
Banned

hozuki look at post 8008 I already responded
Old 01-21-2013, 05:03 PM   #8036
InnerSakura
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
(You're supposed to go to Rustboro gym, the Petalburg gym is 5th gym. Im the Rustboro leader.)

As the Scyther approached, Art called out.

"Wood Hammer." The two clashed and Snover was sent back, receiving minimal damage. "Ice Shard." Snover sent thick energy imbued ice shards at the Scyther. "Follow up with Wood Hammer." Snover's arm became wood and he intended to smack down the Scyther.
Art countered Scyther's X-Scissor with Snover's Wood Hammer. That was a nice move. Ai thought. Snover and Scyther clashed, and Snover appeared to be a little injured. But Art was far from done yet. He told Snover to use Ice Shard. "Scyther, use Double Team!" Scyther did as ordered, creating false copies of itself. The Ice Shard attack hit the mirages, destroying them all. The real Scyther was nowhere to be seen. Suddenly, the real Scyther reappeared, and Art's Snover was already coming at him with Wood Hammer, again. "Ok Scyther, whip up a Razor Wind attack, then follow up with X-Scissor, once more!" Ai called out to Scyther. Scyther began whipping up a powerful Razor Wind, but it would take a moment to work, and so Scyther used X-Scissor, and his attack was still powered up with the earlier Sword's Dance. He lunged at Snover, and the two moves collided. Then, the Razor Wind attack finally whipped up, and swirled around Art's Snover. Ai waited to see if her powerful combo would pay off.

Sakura <3's Aeo

CHAAA!!!!!

Last edited by InnerSakura; 01-21-2013 at 05:09 PM.
Old 01-21-2013, 05:04 PM   #8037
PrinceofPeace
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pool View Post
"Earth Power!" Onix used Earth Power as well as the two moves cancelled eachother out. Onix's Earth Power kept Onix from being effected by the move. "Protect" The water flowed around Onix's barrier. Now it was one on one. Onix vs. Corsola. No distractions, just a flat out fight. "Sandstorm" A storm whipped up so that Corsola had a higher time seeing through the sand in the air. Onix attempted to just flat out squish Corsola, by falling down aiming it's head to fall on Corsola.
*Corsala was uneffected by the sandstorm being a rock type and it sensed the foe*

*Corsola used Surf to rise higher above the rock snake and wash it away*

(hopefully onix slamming on the field will break it causing it to be muddy and watery)

Spoiler:

"They are heros. I will not let them die in there! I am going to assemble of teams of ace architectures to help find them"-Hornet cried in tears trying to save them from the rubble by pushing every small rock outta the way

"Pitiful. You think that's gonna help ya fool. You know how powerful that thing is. By the time we get to em that Dragonite will eat them. Besides they have a secret route"-Tragic said

"YOU !"-Hornet yells as he punches the jerk in his nose "All of the "secret routes" have been SEALED OFF! They knew that. They just wanted us to go quietly"-Hornet muttered

*Tragic was in shock*

"Then we must let their sacrfice made true. We will seal up this area and honor their sacrifice.
-Tragic said truthfully

Last edited by PrinceofPeace; 01-21-2013 at 10:41 PM.
Old 01-21-2013, 05:06 PM   #8038
Pool
Special Jonin Candidate

Pool just might be Kage someday.
Pool just might be Kage someday.Pool just might be Kage someday.Pool just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
*Corsala was uneffected by the sandstorm being a rock type and it sensed the foe*

*Corsola used Surf to rise higher above the rock snake and wash it away*

(hopefully onix slamming on the field will break it causing it to be muddy and watery)
"Time to finish it. You did amazing Onix." Loop returned the onix that was now grounded. He then summoned Flaffy to finish the job. "Charge beam" Flaafy shot the beam at the wave Corsola was on, hopefully electrocuting it.

Pool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 05:08 PM   #8039
Hozuki
Special Jonin Candidate

The Ice Beam headed towards Pineco.

"Iron Defense, follow up with Gyro Ball!" Pineco hardened into Iron and the Ice Beam bounced off, as Pineco coursed towards Marill using Gyro Ball.

---
When the wind cleared, Snover fainted. Art sighed.

"Okay then, get ready for Abomasnow!" The giant snowman appear, the evolved form of Snover. "Guess what," Art smiled. "He's got Swagger." Art stated as Abomasnow started doing the Catsaddy, showing off his unbelievable Swagger, attempting to confuse Scyther.

"Avalanche." He roared as giant spheres of snow tumbled down the ice rink.

Click the spoiler!!!
Spoiler:

Last edited by Hozuki; 01-21-2013 at 05:15 PM.
Old 01-21-2013, 05:13 PM   #8040
PrinceofPeace
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pool View Post
"Time to finish it. You did amazing Onix." Loop returned the onix that was now grounded. He then summoned Flaffy to finish the job. "Charge beam" Flaafy shot the beam at the wave Corsola was on, hopefully electrocuting it.
*Due to Flaffy's SP.att risen and the field the electric effect the entire field!*

Corsola used Mirroar coat then fainted before it could recover

FYI:
-the whole field is water so you would get shocked to
-YOU GOT HIT WITH ROCKS!!! LOL dont forget and the rocks are supereffective due to the type advantage

Spoiler:

*Tragic and Hornet walked back to the city as they celebrated their return. Seeing the city safe made Hornet and even Tragic happy*

Last edited by PrinceofPeace; 01-21-2013 at 10:42 PM.

Tags
game, monsters, pocket, pokemon, roleplay