Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Role Plays! > The Role Play HQ

The Role Play HQ For all your role playing needs. This is the section for all your roleplays. Bigger roleplays will have their own section.

View Poll Results: Best Pokemon Game?
Red/Green/Blue 33 18.03%
Yellow 30 16.39%
Gold/Silver 45 24.59%
Crystal 33 18.03%
Ruby/Sapphire 28 15.30%
Emerald 41 22.40%
Diamond/Pearl 40 21.86%
Platinum 41 22.40%
FireRed/LeafGreen 32 17.49%
HeartGold/SoulSilver 68 37.16%
Colleseum 22 12.02%
XD 23 12.57%
Mystery Dungeon Red/Blue Rescue Team 21 11.48%
Mystery Dungeon Explorers of Time/Darkness 16 8.74%
Mystery Dungen Explorers of the Sky 16 8.74%
Other 28 15.30%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 183. You may not vote on this poll

Old 02-20-2011, 08:25 AM   #6801
Kiba_Inuzuka
Special Jonin Candidate

Kiba_Inuzuka is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: The Official Pokemon Roleplaying Thread

(Is kaiser on often or should I find a new partner?)

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Kiba_Inuzuka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2011, 02:44 PM   #6802
Pool
Special Jonin Candidate

Pool just might be Kage someday.
Pool just might be Kage someday.Pool just might be Kage someday.Pool just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

(I think you should ditch Kaiser for ditching you back in Kanto )

Pool: Ok I understand but Fire>Steel and Lindsay is a steel type gym leader.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Pool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2011, 03:12 PM   #6803
Sephiroth
Lord of Darkness
Vault Disciple

Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

Jeremy: *nods* "What about a eletritic type Pool??"

Sephiroth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2011, 03:18 PM   #6804
Pool
Special Jonin Candidate

Pool just might be Kage someday.Pool just might be Kage someday.Pool just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Pool: Those completely blanked my mind! Now where to find some... *takes out map* In a nearby route, Magnemites have been seen nearby...

Old 02-20-2011, 03:21 PM   #6805
Sephiroth
Lord of Darkness
Vault Disciple

Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by pool88888 View Post
Pool: Those completely blanked my mind! Now where to find some... *takes out map* In a nearby route, Magnemites have been seen nearby...
Jwewmy *nods* "Alright lets go there. Maybe we will get lucky and find a few other types also."

Old 02-20-2011, 03:22 PM   #6806
Pool
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Pool: I'm sure there will be. *walks out of the center and on to the nearby route*

Old 02-20-2011, 03:24 PM   #6807
Sephiroth
Lord of Darkness
Vault Disciple

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Pool: I'm sure there will be. *walks out of the center and on to the nearby route*
Jeremy:Fallowed Pool out side the pokecenter with his Riolu on his head. They walked to the nearby route to look for pokemon of different natures.

Old 02-20-2011, 03:28 PM   #6808
Pool
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Pool: *Kicks a bush* ... Nothing. *goes over to a different bush and kicks it* Hmpf. Nothi- *The bush rattles* Jeremy, here's your chance!

Old 02-20-2011, 03:35 PM   #6809
Sephiroth
Lord of Darkness
Vault Disciple

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Pool: *Kicks a bush* ... Nothing. *goes over to a different bush and kicks it* Hmpf. Nothi- *The bush rattles* Jeremy, here's your chance!
Jeremy smiled and looked up. "Alright Riolu lets get this poemon for out team" Riolu jumped down off his head as a Magnamite comes out of the bush.

"Riolu now Use Force Palm!!" *Riolu thrust his palm at the magnamite hitting it perfectly. The magnamite falls back.Jeremy threw a pokeball..

"Yes I caught it!" Jeremy smiled as he picked up his ball.

Old 02-20-2011, 03:37 PM   #6810
Pool
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Pool: Nice job Jeremy! How does it feel to catch your first pokemon on your own?

Old 02-20-2011, 03:40 PM   #6811
Sephiroth
Lord of Darkness
Vault Disciple

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Pool: Nice job Jeremy! How does it feel to catch your first pokemon on your own?
JEremy: *loods down at teh pokeball and picks it up* "It felt pretty good." *He looked at pool and smiled.* "So you have been at this long huh??"

Old 02-20-2011, 03:45 PM   #6812
Pool
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Pool: Yep, I'm a bit of a veteran. I've had my share of adventures! So what do you say? Want to have a quick spar match?

Old 02-20-2011, 03:52 PM   #6813
Sephiroth
Lord of Darkness
Vault Disciple

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Pool: Yep, I'm a bit of a veteran. I've had my share of adventures! So what do you say? Want to have a quick spar match?
Jeremy:"Alright Sounds good to me"

Old 02-20-2011, 03:56 PM   #6814
Pool
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Pool: Alrighty then. I'll only use two to make it fair. Go Beedrill! *Beedrill comes out of its pokeball in a fighting pose*

Old 02-20-2011, 04:27 PM   #6815
Sephiroth
Lord of Darkness
Vault Disciple

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Pool: Alrighty then. I'll only use two to make it fair. Go Beedrill! *Beedrill comes out of its pokeball in a fighting pose*
Jeremy smiled "Alright go Magnamite!!!" Jeremy threw the pokeball as his magnamite came out."

Old 02-20-2011, 04:30 PM   #6816
Kiba_Inuzuka
Special Jonin Candidate

Jake: Okay this is boring.... *leaves Kaiser due to inactivity*
What should I do now..... *I wonder around Jubilife city outskirts and see Magnamite floating around*
These are cool.... *I say poking one of them* But i got you Pikachu and you are the best electric type out there

Pika: Pika!! *jumps on my head*
Jake: *I wonder further and I am really bored, then I see Pool's Beedril out ready to battle some kid I don't know*
Lets watch Pikachu. * I sit on the grass and get ready to watch the battle*

Old 02-20-2011, 06:36 PM   #6817
Pool
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Pool: Beedrill use Silver Wind! *Beedrill flaps it's wings rapidly creating a strong gust of wind blowing at Magnemite*

Old 02-20-2011, 06:51 PM   #6818
Sephiroth
Lord of Darkness
Vault Disciple

Awards Showcase

Jeremy: "Magnamite, Use Sonic boom to counter his wind then fallow up with a thundershock!" *Magnamite used sonic boom on teh wind and stoped it, He then charges up and used thundershock, and tried to hit beedrill with the attack."

Old 02-20-2011, 06:57 PM   #6819
Kiba_Inuzuka
Special Jonin Candidate

Jake: *Continues to watch with Pikachu* YAWWWN
I hope we get to see something good Pikachu...

Old 02-20-2011, 07:23 PM   #6820
Pool
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Pool: *The sonic boom successfully counters Silver wind* Hm. You can tank it ! *Beedrill tanks the thundershock but has slight paralysis* Now use Sunny Day! *The sun begins to shine way brighter than it was before* Good now go in for brick break! *Beedrill rushes in flying, attempting to chop magnemite with brutal force*
(Fighting is super effective on steel )

Tags
game, monsters, pocket, pokemon, roleplay