Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Role Plays! > The Role Play HQ

The Role Play HQ For all your role playing needs. This is the section for all your roleplays. Bigger roleplays will have their own section.

View Poll Results: Best Pokemon Game?
Red/Green/Blue 33 18.03%
Yellow 30 16.39%
Gold/Silver 45 24.59%
Crystal 33 18.03%
Ruby/Sapphire 28 15.30%
Emerald 41 22.40%
Diamond/Pearl 40 21.86%
Platinum 41 22.40%
FireRed/LeafGreen 32 17.49%
HeartGold/SoulSilver 68 37.16%
Colleseum 22 12.02%
XD 23 12.57%
Mystery Dungeon Red/Blue Rescue Team 21 11.48%
Mystery Dungeon Explorers of Time/Darkness 16 8.74%
Mystery Dungen Explorers of the Sky 16 8.74%
Other 28 15.30%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 183. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03-11-2010, 07:40 PM   #4521
Vocaloid
Special Jonin Candidate

Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: The Official Pokemon Roleplaying Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by pool88888 View Post
(And if I complete kanto then go to say, Hoenn, i would be on my second quest and still have the same pokemon?)
(If it's the same character, then yes.)

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Vocaloid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2010, 07:42 PM   #4522
Pool
Special Jonin Candidate

Pool just might be Kage someday.
Pool just might be Kage someday.Pool just might be Kage someday.Pool just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vocaloid View Post
(If it's the same character, then yes.)

(Oh ok, thanks for clearing that up! I just will start tomorow because I'm kinda beat.)

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Pool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2010, 08:03 AM   #4523
zombie ruler
Special Jonin Candidate

zombie ruler saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!zombie ruler saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Send a message via MSN to zombie ruler

(I haven't been on in a while should be back by Monday or Tuesday my mom took my computer)
Brother - Logan
Roof - Jenny (who I sometimes lay on, sleep on, and jump off of)
???-Lone (who is forever doomed to never leave)
Sister? - kakashi uzumaki

zombie ruler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2010, 11:45 AM   #4524
deidara rules
Special Jonin Candidate

deidara rules is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by zombie ruler View Post
(I haven't been on in a while should be back by Monday or Tuesday my mom took my computer)
(ok, you should make a gym leader)
Join the
!
Kawakage
akatsukiangel16 Forever.
big bro: Taker369 lil sis: ?ink? bff: bacon_army17

<--Click to help it hatch
deidara rules is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2010, 01:25 PM   #4525
KaiserKMPunk
Chunin Exam Proctor

KaiserKMPunk saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Send a message via Yahoo to KaiserKMPunk

(Hey Everyone)
KaiserKMPunk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2010, 02:01 PM   #4526
deidara rules
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by KaiserKMPunk View Post
(Hey Everyone)
(hi.)
Join the
!
Kawakage
akatsukiangel16 Forever.

Old 03-12-2010, 02:31 PM   #4527
deidara rules
Special Jonin Candidate

(can someone tell my how the wi-fi, battle thingy works? cause i have wi-fi, i just dont know how it works)
Join the
!
Kawakage
akatsukiangel16 Forever.

Old 03-12-2010, 02:32 PM   #4528
Vocaloid
Special Jonin Candidate

Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by deidara rules View Post
(can someone tell my how the wi-fi, battle thingy works? cause i have wi-fi, i just dont know how it works)
(Have you gotten your friend code?

Btw, I should have Wi-fi again. But I'm going to GameStop later for my Jirachis)

Last edited by Vocaloid; 03-12-2010 at 02:35 PM.
Old 03-12-2010, 02:35 PM   #4529
deidara rules
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
(Have you gotten your friend code?)
(idk, can you tell me how to get it? i might have it... but i just dont know)
Join the
!
Kawakage
akatsukiangel16 Forever.

Old 03-12-2010, 02:37 PM   #4530
Vocaloid
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
(idk, can you tell me how to get it? i might have it... but i just dont know)
(At the screen where it says 'Start Game, New Game, Wi-fi Setting, Mystery Gift' at the title screen, choose Wifi Setting, the first option, then click one of the boxes at the top (They should be empty if you haven't done it yet), then follow the instructions. Once it's found the Wifi connection, go o the basement of any Pokecenter and talk to the lady in the middle and after you'ce connected to Wifi you'll get your FC

The basement is where you can battle and trade over wifi)

Old 03-12-2010, 02:45 PM   #4531
Vocaloid
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

(Bbl, Gamestop)

Old 03-12-2010, 02:59 PM   #4532
deidara rules
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
(At the screen where it says 'Start Game, New Game, Wi-fi Setting, Mystery Gift' at the title screen, choose Wifi Setting, the first option, then click one of the boxes at the top (They should be empty if you haven't done it yet), then follow the instructions. Once it's found the Wifi connection, go o the basement of any Pokecenter and talk to the lady in the middle and after you'ce connected to Wifi you'll get your FC

The basement is where you can battle and trade over wifi)
(i went to the boxes and 2 of them said ready 1 said none, and i wnt to the middle lady and she said somthing about pal pad.)
Join the
!
Kawakage
akatsukiangel16 Forever.

Old 03-12-2010, 03:50 PM   #4533
Vocaloid
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
(i went to the boxes and 2 of them said ready 1 said none, and i wnt to the middle lady and she said somthing about pal pad.)
(Yeah, get the Pal Pad if you haven't already (I think in Oreburg's center's basement, or any center's basement) your frien code will be in it if you connect to Wifi at the PokeCenter.)

Last edited by Vocaloid; 03-12-2010 at 03:53 PM.
Old 03-12-2010, 04:01 PM   #4534
deidara rules
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
(Yeah, get the Pal Pad if you haven't already (I think in Oreburg's center's basement, or any center's basement) your frien code will be in it if you connect to Wifi at the PokeCenter.)
(all she's saying is i dont have any friends on my pal pad)
Join the
!
Kawakage
akatsukiangel16 Forever.

Old 03-12-2010, 04:14 PM   #4535
Vocaloid
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
(all she's saying is i dont have any friends on my pal pad)
(Look in your PP, and check 'Player's Code" and it should be there)

Old 03-12-2010, 04:30 PM   #4536
deidara rules
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
(Look in your PP, and check 'Player's Code" and it should be there)
(weres the PP? ^^"")
Join the
!
Kawakage
akatsukiangel16 Forever.

Old 03-12-2010, 04:49 PM   #4537
Vocaloid
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
(weres the PP? ^^"")
(You didn't get the Pal Pad yet? Go to Oreburg's Pokecenter's basement and the women at the first counter will give it to you)

Old 03-12-2010, 04:59 PM   #4538
deidara rules
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
(You didn't get the Pal Pad yet? Go to Oreburg's Pokecenter's basement and the women at the first counter will give it to you)
(found it!! i found my code, turns out i did have it i just didnt know where it was)
Join the
!
Kawakage
akatsukiangel16 Forever.

Old 03-12-2010, 05:48 PM   #4539
deidara rules
Special Jonin Candidate

(dose anyone have a Dialga to trade?? *puppy dog eyes*)
Join the
!
Kawakage
akatsukiangel16 Forever.

Old 03-12-2010, 05:59 PM   #4540
Vocaloid
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
(dose anyone have a Dialga to trade?? *puppy dog eyes*)

(Dude, I have like.....5 of them, and I have yet to use a single one because I like Palkia and Giratina way more )

Tags
game, monsters, pocket, pokemon, roleplay