Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Role Plays! > The Role Play HQ

The Role Play HQ For all your role playing needs. This is the section for all your roleplays. Bigger roleplays will have their own section.

View Poll Results: Best Pokemon Game?
Red/Green/Blue 33 18.03%
Yellow 30 16.39%
Gold/Silver 45 24.59%
Crystal 33 18.03%
Ruby/Sapphire 28 15.30%
Emerald 41 22.40%
Diamond/Pearl 40 21.86%
Platinum 41 22.40%
FireRed/LeafGreen 32 17.49%
HeartGold/SoulSilver 68 37.16%
Colleseum 22 12.02%
XD 23 12.57%
Mystery Dungeon Red/Blue Rescue Team 21 11.48%
Mystery Dungeon Explorers of Time/Darkness 16 8.74%
Mystery Dungen Explorers of the Sky 16 8.74%
Other 28 15.30%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 183. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 03-05-2010, 01:16 PM   #4061
Kiba_Inuzuka
Special Jonin Candidate
 
Kiba_Inuzuka's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Where the wind takes me
Posts: 3,497
Rep Power: 10
Kiba_Inuzuka is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: The Official Pokemon Roleplaying Thread

(sure i guess.........)
__________________
"I'll be up up and away up up and away cuz they gon' judge me anyway so whatever." - Kid Cudi





To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Kiba_Inuzuka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2010, 01:23 PM   #4062
KaiserKMPunk
Chunin Exam Proctor
 
KaiserKMPunk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: In your trunk
Posts: 1,550
Rep Power: 10
KaiserKMPunk saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Send a message via Yahoo to KaiserKMPunk
Default Re: The Official Pokemon Roleplaying Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiba_Inuzuka View Post
(sure i guess.........)
Kaiser: *Walks out of Pokemon Center* So Jake what do you want to do today?
Strange Man: *walks up to us* Hello, My name is" GIVE US YOUR POKEMON! NOW! *Three other men wearing the same clothing walk up and throw out pokeballs*
Rocket 1: GO! * appears*
Rocket 2: GOOOO! *appears*

Kaiser: Go Trans! *appears*
KaiserKMPunk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2010, 01:26 PM   #4063
Kiba_Inuzuka
Special Jonin Candidate
 
Kiba_Inuzuka's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Where the wind takes me
Posts: 3,497
Rep Power: 10
Kiba_Inuzuka is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: The Official Pokemon Roleplaying Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by KaiserKMPunk View Post
Kaiser: *Walks out of Pokemon Center* So Jake what do you want to do today?
Strange Man: *walks up to us* Hello, My name is" GIVE US YOUR POKEMON! NOW! *Three other men wearing the same clothing walk up and throw out pokeballs*
Rocket 1: GO! * appears*
Rocket 2: GOOOO! *appears*

Kaiser: Go Trans! *appears*
Jake: *walks up next to you*
double battle.........ok we can do this kaiser!
Go Champ! *sends out Champ *
(you can start it......)
__________________
"I'll be up up and away up up and away cuz they gon' judge me anyway so whatever." - Kid Cudi





To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Kiba_Inuzuka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2010, 01:30 PM   #4064
KaiserKMPunk
Chunin Exam Proctor
 
KaiserKMPunk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: In your trunk
Posts: 1,550
Rep Power: 10
KaiserKMPunk saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Send a message via Yahoo to KaiserKMPunk
Default Re: The Official Pokemon Roleplaying Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiba_Inuzuka View Post
Jake: *walks up next to you*
double battle.........ok we can do this kaiser!
Go Champ! *sends out Champ *
(you can start it......)
Kaiser: Trans use----
Trans: I can do it myself. *Trans uses Earthquake*
KaiserKMPunk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2010, 01:35 PM   #4065
Kiba_Inuzuka
Special Jonin Candidate
 
Kiba_Inuzuka's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Where the wind takes me
Posts: 3,497
Rep Power: 10
Kiba_Inuzuka is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: The Official Pokemon Roleplaying Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by KaiserKMPunk View Post
Kaiser: Trans use----
Trans: I can do it myself. *Trans uses Earthquake*
Jake: You need to teach your Trans! Earth quake also hurts my pokemon in double battles!
Champ: *injured*
Jake: Champ stand strong! Use Cross-Chop on Rhyhorn! *charges at Rhyhorn*
Jake: then use Karate chop!
__________________
"I'll be up up and away up up and away cuz they gon' judge me anyway so whatever." - Kid Cudi





To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Kiba_Inuzuka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2010, 01:38 PM   #4066
KaiserKMPunk
Chunin Exam Proctor
 
KaiserKMPunk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: In your trunk
Posts: 1,550
Rep Power: 10
KaiserKMPunk saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Send a message via Yahoo to KaiserKMPunk
Default Re: The Official Pokemon Roleplaying Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiba_Inuzuka View Post
Jake: You need to teach your Trans! Earth quake also hurts my pokemon in double battles!
Champ: *injured*
Jake: Champ stand strong! Use Cross-Chop on Rhyhorn! *charges at Rhyhorn*
Jake: then use Karate chop!
Trans: *Uses Earthquake the Psychic* Win *Trans floating over the knocked out Pokemon*
KaiserKMPunk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2010, 01:43 PM   #4067
Kiba_Inuzuka
Special Jonin Candidate
 
Kiba_Inuzuka's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Where the wind takes me
Posts: 3,497
Rep Power: 10
Kiba_Inuzuka is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: The Official Pokemon Roleplaying Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by KaiserKMPunk View Post
Trans: *Uses Earthquake the Psychic* Win *Trans floating over the knocked out Pokemon*
Jake: *returns Fainted Champ* *walking towards the poke center*
YOU NEED tO TRAIN HIM! I SUGGEST GOING ON A POKEMON RETREAT
WITH HIM INTO THE WOODS TO BOND WITH HIM UNTIL HE ACCTUALLY LISTENS!!!
lOUNDER: YOU CAN HANDLE THE REST OF THE YOUR SELF!
__________________
"I'll be up up and away up up and away cuz they gon' judge me anyway so whatever." - Kid Cudi





To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Kiba_Inuzuka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2010, 01:44 PM   #4068
Pool
Special Jonin Candidate
 
Pool's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: >.>
Posts: 9,893
Rep Power: 20
Pool just might be Kage someday.
Pool just might be Kage someday.Pool just might be Kage someday.Pool just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: The Official Pokemon Roleplaying Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by deidara rules View Post
Danielle: Dodge *dragonair flew high and the attack missed* "thoughts: hm...... *thinking* ..." fire blast. *dragonair shoots another fire blast*

Me: Hydro pump. *blast of water shoots through the fire blast at Dragonai*
__________________
Based RP Legend.
Cloukora pooped here. Enjoy.


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Pool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2010, 01:47 PM   #4069
KaiserKMPunk
Chunin Exam Proctor
 
KaiserKMPunk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: In your trunk
Posts: 1,550
Rep Power: 10
KaiserKMPunk saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Send a message via Yahoo to KaiserKMPunk
Default Re: The Official Pokemon Roleplaying Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiba_Inuzuka View Post
Jake: *returns Fainted Champ* *walking towards the poke center*
YOU NEED tO TRAIN HIM! I SUGGEST GOING ON A POKEMON RETREAT
WITH HIM INTO THE WOODS TO BOND WITH HIM UNTIL HE ACCTUALLY LISTENS!!!
lOUNDER: YOU CAN HANDLE THE REST OF THE YOUR SELF!
Kaiser: TRANS!!!!!!!!
Trans: What?
Kaiser: Fira would you kindly give this nice woman a bite please
Fira: *Howls and Bites Trans*
Trans: OWWWWW! Fine I'll behave.
Kaiser: If you don't I'll get Fira to use Crunch! Jake Trans is cool now. Listen you have to learn that Pokemon act different based on their nature. Such as Brave, Lonely, Rash, Naive, etc. Okay? They all have different ways of adjust, so calm down.
KaiserKMPunk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2010, 01:53 PM   #4070
Kiba_Inuzuka
Special Jonin Candidate
 
Kiba_Inuzuka's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Where the wind takes me
Posts: 3,497
Rep Power: 10
Kiba_Inuzuka is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: The Official Pokemon Roleplaying Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by KaiserKMPunk View Post
Kaiser: TRANS!!!!!!!!
Trans: What?
Kaiser: Fira would you kindly give this nice woman a bite please
Fira: *Howls and Bites Trans*
Trans: OWWWWW! Fine I'll behave.
Kaiser: If you don't I'll get Fira to use Crunch! Jake Trans is cool now. Listen you have to learn that Pokemon act different based on their nature. Such as Brave, Lonely, Rash, Naive, etc. Okay? They all have different ways of adjust, so calm down.
Jake: all pokemon have natures but they can still be trained and learn to listen...... what is trans nature?
well i am gunna go watch pools battle....
__________________
"I'll be up up and away up up and away cuz they gon' judge me anyway so whatever." - Kid Cudi





To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Kiba_Inuzuka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2010, 01:54 PM   #4071
KaiserKMPunk
Chunin Exam Proctor
 
KaiserKMPunk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: In your trunk
Posts: 1,550
Rep Power: 10
KaiserKMPunk saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Send a message via Yahoo to KaiserKMPunk
Default Re: The Official Pokemon Roleplaying Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiba_Inuzuka View Post
Jake: all pokemon have natures but they can still be trained and learn to listen...... what is trans nature?
well i am gunna go watch pools battle....
Kaiser: Still, but they have different ways they like to be treated when training or learning. Trans nature is Bold. She stats her mind no matter what. And I'll join you.
KaiserKMPunk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2010, 01:57 PM   #4072
Kiba_Inuzuka
Special Jonin Candidate
 
Kiba_Inuzuka's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Where the wind takes me
Posts: 3,497
Rep Power: 10
Kiba_Inuzuka is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: The Official Pokemon Roleplaying Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by KaiserKMPunk View Post
Kaiser: Still, but they have different ways they like to be treated when training or learning. Trans nature is Bold. She stats her mind no matter what. And I'll join you.
Jake: *siting down in the feild they are in* *reading handbook*
Bold pokemon have higher defence but lose attack power
my Pikachu is Naive so his speed increases but his defence is lowered....
man this battle is intence
__________________
"I'll be up up and away up up and away cuz they gon' judge me anyway so whatever." - Kid Cudi





To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Kiba_Inuzuka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2010, 01:59 PM   #4073
Pool
Special Jonin Candidate
 
Pool's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: >.>
Posts: 9,893
Rep Power: 20
Pool just might be Kage someday.
Pool just might be Kage someday.Pool just might be Kage someday.Pool just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: The Official Pokemon Roleplaying Thread

(g2g be back in about 2-3 hourse guys. And I have a feeling i know the next pokemon i'm gonna try to catch )
__________________
Based RP Legend.
Cloukora pooped here. Enjoy.


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Pool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2010, 02:07 PM   #4074
KaiserKMPunk
Chunin Exam Proctor
 
KaiserKMPunk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: In your trunk
Posts: 1,550
Rep Power: 10
KaiserKMPunk saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Send a message via Yahoo to KaiserKMPunk
Default Re: The Official Pokemon Roleplaying Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiba_Inuzuka View Post
Jake: *siting down in the feild they are in* *reading handbook*
Bold pokemon have higher defence but lose attack power
my Pikachu is Naive so his speed increases but his defence is lowered....
man this battle is intence
Kaiser: Yeah it is.
Fira's nature is Hasty(Speed up, Defense down)
Toad's nature is Adamant(Attack up, Sp.Attack down)
Kaze's nature is Modest(Sp.Attack up, Attack down)
Slicer's nature is Rash(Sp.Attack up, Sp.Defense down)
Volt's nature is Naughty(Attack up, Sp.Defense down)
Trans' nature is Bold(Defense up, Attack down)
KaiserKMPunk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2010, 02:14 PM   #4075
Kiba_Inuzuka
Special Jonin Candidate
 
Kiba_Inuzuka's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Where the wind takes me
Posts: 3,497
Rep Power: 10
Kiba_Inuzuka is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: The Official Pokemon Roleplaying Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by KaiserKMPunk View Post
Kaiser: Yeah it is.
Fira's nature is Hasty(Speed up, Defense down)
Toad's nature is Adamant(Attack up, Sp.Attack down)
Kaze's nature is Modest(Sp.Attack up, Attack down)
Slicer's nature is Rash(Sp.Attack up, Sp.Defense down)
Volt's nature is Naughty(Attack up, Sp.Defense down)
Trans' nature is Bold(Defense up, Attack down)
(idk what to do.......... i want to have my gym battle so i can move on cause i know my next pokemon is.......)
__________________
"I'll be up up and away up up and away cuz they gon' judge me anyway so whatever." - Kid Cudi





To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Kiba_Inuzuka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2010, 02:15 PM   #4076
KaiserKMPunk
Chunin Exam Proctor
 
KaiserKMPunk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: In your trunk
Posts: 1,550
Rep Power: 10
KaiserKMPunk saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Send a message via Yahoo to KaiserKMPunk
Default Re: The Official Pokemon Roleplaying Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiba_Inuzuka View Post
(idk what to do.......... i want to have my gym battle so i can move on cause i know my next pokemon is.......)
(What is it?)
KaiserKMPunk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2010, 02:20 PM   #4077
Kiba_Inuzuka
Special Jonin Candidate
 
Kiba_Inuzuka's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Where the wind takes me
Posts: 3,497
Rep Power: 10
Kiba_Inuzuka is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: The Official Pokemon Roleplaying Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by KaiserKMPunk View Post
(What is it?)
(i am gunna get a egg after the 5th gym and it will hatch before the 8th it will be a eevee and it will evolve into a Umbreon in Johto)
__________________
"I'll be up up and away up up and away cuz they gon' judge me anyway so whatever." - Kid Cudi





To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Kiba_Inuzuka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2010, 02:22 PM   #4078
KaiserKMPunk
Chunin Exam Proctor
 
KaiserKMPunk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: In your trunk
Posts: 1,550
Rep Power: 10
KaiserKMPunk saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Send a message via Yahoo to KaiserKMPunk
Default Re: The Official Pokemon Roleplaying Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiba_Inuzuka View Post
(i am gunna get a egg after the 5th gym and it will hatch before the 8th it will be a eevee and it will evolve into a Umbreon in Johto)
(You know what I don't get about Eevee, everyone of it's evolution is a dog except for Espeon, its a cat. How does a dog turn into a cat?)
KaiserKMPunk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2010, 02:32 PM   #4079
Kiba_Inuzuka
Special Jonin Candidate
 
Kiba_Inuzuka's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Where the wind takes me
Posts: 3,497
Rep Power: 10
Kiba_Inuzuka is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: The Official Pokemon Roleplaying Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by KaiserKMPunk View Post
(You know what I don't get about Eevee, everyone of it's evolution is a dog except for Espeon, its a cat. How does a dog turn into a cat?)
(idk but arnt u gunna get a espeon)
__________________
"I'll be up up and away up up and away cuz they gon' judge me anyway so whatever." - Kid Cudi





To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Kiba_Inuzuka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2010, 02:40 PM   #4080
deidara rules
Special Jonin Candidate
 
deidara rules's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: With Deidara! At the Deidara FC
Posts: 7,005
Rep Power: 0
deidara rules is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: The Official Pokemon Roleplaying Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by pool88888 View Post
Me: Hydro pump. *blast of water shoots through the fire blast at Dragonai*
Danielle: *the sunny day was powerful enough to make the fire blast and the hidro pump cancel each other out* ...Dragonair Draco Meteor. *Dragonair Shoots a huge ball into the air that breaks into tons of other little balls, (like a miny judgment attack) they all rain to the ground like tiny meteors*
__________________
Join the
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
!!
Join the
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
!
Kawakage
akatsukiangel16 Forever.
big bro: Taker369 lil sis: ?ink? bff: bacon_army17

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
<--Click to help it hatch
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
deidara rules is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
game, monsters, pocket, pokemon, roleplay


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 06:02 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.