Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Role Plays! > The Role Play HQ

The Role Play HQ For all your role playing needs. This is the section for all your roleplays. Bigger roleplays will have their own section.

View Poll Results: Best Pokemon Game?
Red/Green/Blue 33 18.03%
Yellow 30 16.39%
Gold/Silver 45 24.59%
Crystal 33 18.03%
Ruby/Sapphire 28 15.30%
Emerald 41 22.40%
Diamond/Pearl 40 21.86%
Platinum 41 22.40%
FireRed/LeafGreen 32 17.49%
HeartGold/SoulSilver 68 37.16%
Colleseum 22 12.02%
XD 23 12.57%
Mystery Dungeon Red/Blue Rescue Team 21 11.48%
Mystery Dungeon Explorers of Time/Darkness 16 8.74%
Mystery Dungen Explorers of the Sky 16 8.74%
Other 28 15.30%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 183. You may not vote on this poll

Old 01-10-2010, 02:39 PM   #21
darkXotaku
Special Jonin Candidate

darkXotaku is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: The Official Pokemon Roleplaying Thread

can i join?
darkXotaku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2010, 02:40 PM   #22
Drew_J
Genin

Drew_J is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

*sits in pokecenter looking for a partner while mudkip chews on my shoelace*
''We shall not flag or fail. We shall go on to the end. We shall fight in France, we shall fight on the seas and the oceans, we shall fight with growing confidence and growing strength in the air, we shall defend our island, whatever the cost may be. We shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender."
Drew_J is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2010, 02:41 PM   #23
Sai's brother
Jonin

Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

"...Sunday...it's time to begin I guess" Ijirashii said. He got up off his bed and walked to his closet. He changed into his white robe. Then he slipped his glove on, it was mostly silver but it has some blue on it. He grabbed his Pokeball and called forth his newly 'earned' Pokemon Squirtle. "Come'on pal, lets get going" he said when a smile. The Squirtle hopped onto his shoulder then he left his house.

((Your turn C.S.F))

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Sai's brother is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2010, 02:49 PM   #24
GaaraXSaiFan
Special Jonin Candidate

GaaraXSaiFan saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!GaaraXSaiFan saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Amber woke up in her tent after a day of walking. She streched for a little bit then see's her Eevee curled up beside her. She shakes her softly and says softly "Wake up, Icy, it's morning." She wakes up and looks at me. "Come on let's go." said Amber upThey dressed and went out side and pack up the tent. Then she makes a fire and starts making breakfeast.
GaaraXSaiFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2010, 02:49 PM   #25
Chibi Shika Fangirl
Special Jonin Candidate

Chibi Shika Fangirl saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sai's brother View Post
"...Sunday...it's time to begin I guess" Ijirashii said. He got up off his bed and walked to his closet. He changed into his white robe. Then he slipped his glove on, it was mostly silver but it has some blue on it. He grabbed his Pokeball and called forth his newly 'earned' Pokemon Squirtle. "Come'on pal, lets get going" he said when a smile. The Squirtle hopped onto his shoulder then he left his house.

((Your turn C.S.F))
"Today is the day," Kimiko thought as she crawled out of bed, "Today is the day I start my own adventure!" She contiued to think as she changed from her pj's to her regular clothes. "C'mon, let's go Kiki!" she said as she let her eevee out of it's pokeball. "Let's start our own journey!" She exclaimed as she hopped on to her bike and the eevee jumped into the bike basket.

((Your turn Sai's Bro))

Last edited by Chibi Shika Fangirl; 01-10-2010 at 02:57 PM.
Chibi Shika Fangirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2010, 02:53 PM   #26
Drew_J
Genin

Quote:
Originally Posted by GaaraXSaiFan View Post
Amber woke up in her tent after a day of walking. She streched for a little bit then see's her Eevee curled up beside her. She shakes her softly and says softly "Wake up, Icy, it's morning." She wakes up and looks at me. "Come on let's go." said Amber upThey dressed and went out side and pack up the tent. Then she makes a fire and starts making breakfeast.
*looks around in pokecenter*
well muddy i guess we have to go by our selfs *walks down path and walks by ur fire and mudkip runs over to it to warm up*
Muddy come back here!
''We shall not flag or fail. We shall go on to the end. We shall fight in France, we shall fight on the seas and the oceans, we shall fight with growing confidence and growing strength in the air, we shall defend our island, whatever the cost may be. We shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender."
Old 01-10-2010, 02:57 PM   #27
Vocaloid
Special Jonin Candidate

Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drew_J View Post
name: Drew
Region: Hoenn, and Johto
Starter: Mudkip
Appearence: Red Hair, green eyes, Black shirt with a brown sash that holds my pokeballs, and brown cargo pants/shorts with gold backback
Personality: find out for urself
Gear: Pokeballs, Poketech, Pokedex and healing stuff
Badges: 0
Please give an actual description for personality. :\

Also, what is your Johto starter? Mudkip is for Hoenn only.

Vocaloid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2010, 02:59 PM   #28
GaaraXSaiFan
Special Jonin Candidate

GaaraXSaiFan saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!GaaraXSaiFan saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Amber started eating and so did Icy. It's been three days since she started her adventure. She been bonding to Icy well. She and Icy finshed their meal and cleaned up. "Ok, lets go to the Pokemon Center." said Amber "Sounds like a plan Icy?" Icy jumped on Ambers head. "I think thats a yes, all right to the Pokemon Center!" said Amber and then they started walking to the Pokemon Center.
Old 01-10-2010, 02:59 PM   #29
Vocaloid
Special Jonin Candidate

Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkXotaku View Post
can i join?
Sure. Just fill out the OC form.

Hey guys, you can only rp with those in the same region.

Old 01-10-2010, 03:00 PM   #30
Sai's brother
Jonin

Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chibi Shika Fangirl View Post
"Today is the day," Kimiko thought as she crawled out of bed, "Today is the day I start my own adventure!" She contiued to think as she changed from her pj's to her regular clothes. "C'mon, let's go Eevee!" she said as she let her eevee out of it's pokeball. "Let's start our own journey!" She exclaimed as she hopped on to her bike and the eevee jumped into the bike basket.

((Your turn Sai's Bro))
"Squirtle!" The small pokemon said with excitement. Ijirashii was already at the grasslands to the 8th gym town ((We all know how it's like plus I forgot that town's name >.<)) "Oh...a Pidgey
?" Ijirashii said seeing the Pidgey fly by. "Squirtle looks like we found ourselves some prey..." Ijirashii grinned "Tackle" The small pokemon leaped from Ijirashii's shoulder and tackled the pidgey to the ground. The Pidgey got up and used Sand Attack + Gust. This beginner combo was weak but good enough to weaken a newcomer. "Squirtle...use Growl + Tackle...but use your surroundings." Ijirashii commanded. The Squritle hide in the grass then released a growl to weaken the pidgey. The noise hurted the pidgey's ears making it unable to move due to the annoyance. Then squirtle tackled the Pidgey. The Flying type pokemon fell down. "Pidgey...captured" Ijirashii said tossingg the pokeball at the pidgey.

Old 01-10-2010, 03:00 PM   #31
GaaraXSaiFan
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
well muddy i guess we have to go by our selfs *walks down path and walks by ur fire and mudkip runs over to it to warm up*
Muddy come back here!
She was about to go then she sees a Mudkip and runs to where the fire was. "Oh, sorry little guy." said Amber then looks around "Do you have a owner?"
Old 01-10-2010, 03:05 PM   #32
Vocaloid
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
She was about to go then she sees a Mudkip and runs to where the fire was. "Oh, sorry little guy." said Amber then looks around "Do you have a owner?"
Quote:
Muddy come back here!
Hey guys, your starters/characters are of different regions. Please make a starter for the other's region before you continue.

Old 01-10-2010, 03:06 PM   #33
Chibi Shika Fangirl
Special Jonin Candidate

Chibi Shika Fangirl saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sai's brother View Post
"Squirtle!" The small pokemon said with excitement. Ijirashii was already at the grasslands to the 8th gym town ((We all know how it's like plus I forgot that town's name >.<)) "Oh...a Pidgey
?" Ijirashii said seeing the Pidgey fly by. "Squirtle looks like we found ourselves some prey..." Ijirashii grinned "Tackle" The small pokemon leaped from Ijirashii's shoulder and tackled the pidgey to the ground. The Pidgey got up and used Sand Attack + Gust. This beginner combo was weak but good enough to weaken a newcomer. "Squirtle...use Growl + Tackle...but use your surroundings." Ijirashii commanded. The Squritle hide in the grass then released a growl to weaken the pidgey. The noise hurted the pidgey's ears making it unable to move due to the annoyance. Then squirtle tackled the Pidgey. The Flying type pokemon fell down. "Pidgey...captured" Ijirashii said tossingg the pokeball at the pidgey.
As Kimiko and Kiki were biking along, Kimiko spotted a nidoran(girl) taking a nap under a tree. "Look Kiki!" Kimiko whispered, "Let's caputre oursleves a new friend!" So they quietly creeped up to the nidoran and Kimiko said "Okay, use tackle!" and Kiki did as she was told. The nidoran just woke up to being tackled and the next thing it knew, it was inside a pokeball. "Alright!" Kimiko exclaimed, "let's name her Minda!"
Old 01-10-2010, 03:07 PM   #34
GaaraXSaiFan
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vocaloid View Post
Hey guys, your starters/characters are of different regions. Please make a starter for the other's region before you continue.
Oh, yeah I forgot. Thanks for reminding me but no else is from Sinnoh.
Old 01-10-2010, 03:09 PM   #35
Vocaloid
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Oh, yeah I forgot. Thanks for reminding me but no else is from Sinnoh.
You're allowed to choose starter for every region. So that way you can use an OC for every region as long as they have a starter of that area. :3

Old 01-10-2010, 03:11 PM   #36
GaaraXSaiFan
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
You're allowed to choose starter for every region. So that way you can use an OC for every region as long as they have a starter of that area. :3
I think Eevee is all so from Johto. So can I be from Johto too.
Old 01-10-2010, 03:11 PM   #37
Sai's brother
Jonin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chibi Shika Fangirl View Post
As Kimiko and Kiki were biking along, Kimiko spotted a nidoran(girl) taking a nap under a tree. "Look Kiki!" Kimiko whispered, "Let's caputre oursleves a new friend!" So they quietly creeped up to the nidoran and Kimiko said "Okay, use tackle!" and Kiki did as she was told. The nidoran just woke up to being tackled and the next thing it knew, it was inside a pokeball. "Alright!" Kimiko exclaimed, "let's name her Minda!"
"Come on out Pidgey..." Ijirashii said, then the pidgey emerged from the pokeball. "Come on Ven and Aqua" Ijirashii said walking to the nearest PokeMart to buy more pokeballs and potions.

Old 01-10-2010, 03:13 PM   #38
Drew_J
Genin

Quote:
oops srry
Old 01-10-2010, 03:17 PM   #39
Drew_J
Genin

Quote:
name: Drew
Region: Hoenn, and Johto, Kanto,
Starter: Mudkip (Hoenn) Syther (Johto) Bulbasaur (Kanto)
Appearence: Red Hair, green eyes, Black shirt with a brown sash that holds my pokeballs, and brown cargo pants/shorts with gold backback
Personality: find out for urself
Gear: Pokeballs, Poketech, Pokedex and healing stuff
Badges: 0
fixed
Old 01-10-2010, 03:18 PM   #40
Vocaloid
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
I think Eevee is all so from Johto. So can I be from Johto too.
Hmm...well it is possible for Eevee to live everywhere, even if they are extremely rare. But that means you have 1 Eevee in Johto but a different one in Sinnoh. I guess I'll accept.

Also, I think you're in Hoenn, since Mudkip are Hoenn-only. Unlessy ou two wanna do Sinnoh (In Which case Drew_J would need another starter)

Tags
game, monsters, pocket, pokemon, roleplay