Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Leaf Village Council > Forum Feedback & Issues

Forum Feedback & Issues Having problems using the forums or site? Maybe you have some feedback about the site you'd like to share? Post it here.

Closed Thread

Old 01-09-2010, 02:48 PM   #1
Sai's brother
Jonin

Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.
Default Why isn't the "Book Antiqua" Font working?

Every time I try to use it, it changes itself to "Verdana" font...anyone know why?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 01-09-2010, 02:52 PM   #2
Toma RNK
Village Counsel Sage
The Dandy Man

Toma RNK completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Why isn't the "Book Antiqua" Font working?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toma RNK View Post
Really? It is an issue?

Testing normal
Testing Arial black
Testing book antiqua.

Seems fine to me... Again:
Testing normal
Testing book antiqua.

Yeah it is working...

May 18th 2009: PM Hell... never forget.
Best post ever!

Always remember

Any sufficiently advanced stupidity is indistinguishable from evil.
Old 01-09-2010, 02:55 PM   #3
The Demon Zabuza
"Infamous"

The Demon Zabuza finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.The Demon Zabuza finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.The Demon Zabuza finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.The Demon Zabuza finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.The Demon Zabuza finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.The Demon Zabuza finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.The Demon Zabuza finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.The Demon Zabuza finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.The Demon Zabuza finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.The Demon Zabuza finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Book Antiqua
Verdana

They come out different...
Wifey #1: Muffin

Wifey #2: Looney
Wifey #3: SillyTobi
Wifey #4: Gaara's Girl
Wifey #5: i_love_kakashi
Wifey #6: Kiseki
Wifey #7: XxblackxX
Wifey #8: Kiku
Wifey #9: Jonesy
Wifey #10: Kuromaki
Husband #1: Sharikage
Husband #2: Shika
Husband #3: Vex Mizuki
Husband #3056: Chidori of Death

I love them longtime. <3.

Student: Muffintop
Honey/Professor-person: Kazumi
Ma name is mistah fluffie-kins
Hikari is my daughter
MasterOfPain is also my daughter
Lady Tsunade is my ex-daughter
I'ma rogue ninja!
Sex toy: JenniferWonderland
Slave: EmoSakura
Spoiler:

Quote:
Are we aloud to post bathing suit pics?
8D
Quote:
*swoons @ TDZ's pictures*
B-)
Quote:
TDZ is so hot.. naked ;D
Damn right.
Quote:
~glomps everyone in thread~
Ah! he reveals his true self at last.
Quote:
Originally Posted by KillerKunoichixxx
I love you!!! And have done since I first layed my eyes on you!!!
I feel I should point out this was a dare. But it still counts.
Quote:
*Puts Chloroform onto Tissue*
TDZ is mine!
I approve of this statement.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasori
First person to not know who TDZ is.
Out of 21,000 members, only one of them doesn't know me. I call that a win.
It's precisely what you're thinking. I'm just that cool.
Quote:
Holycrapstoplookingsogoodonmycomputerscreenwasnote xpectingthatkthx

*Falls off chair
Guess what I had just posted a picture of. ;D
Quote:
Originally Posted by i_love_kakashi
Yes, you can make my kitty purr lol
Think about synonyms for kitty, then realize what she just said. ;D
Quote:
Quit being so naughty my kitty is starting to purr lolz
See above. xDD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sosuke Aizen
I WILL LOVE YOU FOREVER
Once again, a dare. But have you seen this girl? I mean, dayum.
Incest FTW.

Quote:
You know me well.

Furthermore, as much as I find you unbelievably attractive at this point, please warn me next time.

/Hides eyes from bashfulness
Apparently, I'm hot enough to cause health issues.

Quote:
Your spot in my bed is waiting.
Sorry, but I have to go... uhh.... water my fish. *runs off to Sosuke*
Quote:
~Goes to bed with you.~ ;D!
Quote:
TDZ rejected is like cookie monster saying no to oreos
Quote:
*comes in in a school girl outfit* I'M TDZ'S FANGIRL!!
Quote:
I take back everything i've said about u-sie. u-sie hot! >.<

Spoiler:

there u go! ^^(that is a good thing)
Quote:
Meh sweet TDZ! I lovers you bunches. ♥
Quote:
Rejection makes you stronger you know.

It's a wonder you aren't a bodybuilder.
Quote:
200 miles is a long way to an Englishmen, just like 200 years is a long time to an American.
Quote:
>.> Curse you and your infinite sig possibilities... >.<"
Quote:
Originally Posted by kakashi uzumaki
i want to be urs, i want that beautiful smile to be mine
Quote:
UGK: This user has yet to learn the difference between an incorrigible ladies man and a pathetic weirdo hanging out at the park is that the ladies have to be interested.

TDZ: See above, but he has figured it out.
Quote:
TDZ, Your brain scares me in ways only clowns used to. I wish I was that smart at your age.
Quote:
Quote:
Dude...I don't care what you're wearing..mud or sand always finds its way in your pants when you play with it.
Rather like me. xDD
Quote:
TDZ somehow you just became more awesome.
Quote:
TDZ is 100% British Fan-Girl ( and is some cases Boy) Bait who is filling Girl's/Boy's Hearts with enjoyment with near every word he types.
Quote:
Hollywood got Rob Pattinson.
Viz got TDZ.
Quote:
Master/wife loves you too baby. x3
Quote:
TDZ is built amazing, not wimping, amazingly awesome shiny hair, and a hot accent. I think he wins. xD
<link rel="signature" type="text/hilarious" href="/funnysig.txt" />

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gaara's Girl
*Keeps raping TDZ* P:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nine
TDZ I f****** love you
Quote:
isnt every thread basically about the demon zabuza
Quote:
*Humping* xD
YOU'RE MY DADDY! YOOUU'RE MY DADDY! X333
Quote:
Originally Posted by CoD
I wanna be in your siggy ._.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiseki
/noms on Nick in the bush

Old 01-09-2010, 02:56 PM   #4
Sai's brother
Jonin

Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Book Antiqua looks exactly the same as Verdana on my computer >.<

Old 01-09-2010, 02:58 PM   #5
Toma RNK
Village Counsel Sage
The Dandy Man

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sai's brother View Post
Book Antiqua looks exactly the same as Verdana on my computer >.<

Maybe you don't have it installed on your PC. I dunno, but it seems to be working fine on the forum end.

Can you give us a screenshot?

Best post ever!

Always remember

Old 01-09-2010, 03:01 PM   #6
Sai's brother
Jonin

Here is the screenshot

Old 01-09-2010, 03:02 PM   #7
Toma RNK
Village Counsel Sage
The Dandy Man

Awards Showcase

Can you use another browser like firefox or chrome? I want to know if this is affecting your whole system or just IE.

Best post ever!

Always remember

Old 01-09-2010, 03:05 PM   #8
Hidden Ninja45
Jonin

Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

It is also not working for me. If I set the font type to Book Antiqua, then start typing, it automatically switches back to Verdana.
If I type something, highlight all of it, try to switch it to Book Antiqua, it wouldn't switch. It just stays on Verdana.

Old 01-09-2010, 03:06 PM   #9
The Demon Zabuza
"Infamous"

The Demon Zabuza finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.The Demon Zabuza finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.The Demon Zabuza finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.The Demon Zabuza finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.The Demon Zabuza finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.The Demon Zabuza finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.The Demon Zabuza finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.The Demon Zabuza finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.The Demon Zabuza finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.The Demon Zabuza finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

@Hidden Ninja: What happens if you change the BB code?
Wifey #1: Muffin

Wifey #2: Looney
Wifey #3: SillyTobi
Wifey #4: Gaara's Girl
Wifey #5: i_love_kakashi
Wifey #6: Kiseki
Wifey #7: XxblackxX
Wifey #8: Kiku
Wifey #9: Jonesy
Wifey #10: Kuromaki
Husband #1: Sharikage
Husband #2: Shika
Husband #3: Vex Mizuki
Husband #3056: Chidori of Death

I love them longtime. <3.

Student: Muffintop
Honey/Professor-person: Kazumi
Ma name is mistah fluffie-kins
Hikari is my daughter
MasterOfPain is also my daughter
Lady Tsunade is my ex-daughter
I'ma rogue ninja!
Sex toy: JenniferWonderland
Slave: EmoSakura
Spoiler:

Quote:
Are we aloud to post bathing suit pics?
8D
Quote:
*swoons @ TDZ's pictures*
B-)
Quote:
TDZ is so hot.. naked ;D
Damn right.
Quote:
~glomps everyone in thread~
Ah! he reveals his true self at last.
Quote:
Originally Posted by KillerKunoichixxx
I love you!!! And have done since I first layed my eyes on you!!!
I feel I should point out this was a dare. But it still counts.
Quote:
*Puts Chloroform onto Tissue*
TDZ is mine!
I approve of this statement.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasori
First person to not know who TDZ is.
Out of 21,000 members, only one of them doesn't know me. I call that a win.
It's precisely what you're thinking. I'm just that cool.
Quote:
Holycrapstoplookingsogoodonmycomputerscreenwasnote xpectingthatkthx

*Falls off chair
Guess what I had just posted a picture of. ;D
Quote:
Originally Posted by i_love_kakashi
Yes, you can make my kitty purr lol
Think about synonyms for kitty, then realize what she just said. ;D
Quote:
Quit being so naughty my kitty is starting to purr lolz
See above. xDD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sosuke Aizen
I WILL LOVE YOU FOREVER
Once again, a dare. But have you seen this girl? I mean, dayum.
Incest FTW.

Quote:
You know me well.

Furthermore, as much as I find you unbelievably attractive at this point, please warn me next time.

/Hides eyes from bashfulness
Apparently, I'm hot enough to cause health issues.

Quote:
Your spot in my bed is waiting.
Sorry, but I have to go... uhh.... water my fish. *runs off to Sosuke*
Quote:
~Goes to bed with you.~ ;D!
Quote:
TDZ rejected is like cookie monster saying no to oreos
Quote:
*comes in in a school girl outfit* I'M TDZ'S FANGIRL!!
Quote:
I take back everything i've said about u-sie. u-sie hot! >.<

Spoiler:

there u go! ^^(that is a good thing)
Quote:
Meh sweet TDZ! I lovers you bunches. ♥
Quote:
Rejection makes you stronger you know.

It's a wonder you aren't a bodybuilder.
Quote:
200 miles is a long way to an Englishmen, just like 200 years is a long time to an American.
Quote:
>.> Curse you and your infinite sig possibilities... >.<"
Quote:
Originally Posted by kakashi uzumaki
i want to be urs, i want that beautiful smile to be mine
Quote:
UGK: This user has yet to learn the difference between an incorrigible ladies man and a pathetic weirdo hanging out at the park is that the ladies have to be interested.

TDZ: See above, but he has figured it out.
Quote:
TDZ, Your brain scares me in ways only clowns used to. I wish I was that smart at your age.
Quote:
Quote:
Dude...I don't care what you're wearing..mud or sand always finds its way in your pants when you play with it.
Rather like me. xDD
Quote:
TDZ somehow you just became more awesome.
Quote:
TDZ is 100% British Fan-Girl ( and is some cases Boy) Bait who is filling Girl's/Boy's Hearts with enjoyment with near every word he types.
Quote:
Hollywood got Rob Pattinson.
Viz got TDZ.
Quote:
Master/wife loves you too baby. x3
Quote:
TDZ is built amazing, not wimping, amazingly awesome shiny hair, and a hot accent. I think he wins. xD
<link rel="signature" type="text/hilarious" href="/funnysig.txt" />

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gaara's Girl
*Keeps raping TDZ* P:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nine
TDZ I f****** love you
Quote:
isnt every thread basically about the demon zabuza
Quote:
*Humping* xD
YOU'RE MY DADDY! YOOUU'RE MY DADDY! X333
Quote:
Originally Posted by CoD
I wanna be in your siggy ._.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiseki
/noms on Nick in the bush

Old 01-09-2010, 03:06 PM   #10
Sai's brother
Jonin

Quote:
Can you use another browser like firefox or chrome? I want to know if this is affecting your whole system or just IE.
I don't have those ...I just have Internet Explorer

Old 01-09-2010, 03:08 PM   #11
Hidden Ninja45
Jonin

Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Demon Zabuza View Post
@Hidden Ninja: What happens if you change the BB code?
It still doesn't want to work for me. I use IE, so it might just be that.

Old 01-09-2010, 03:10 PM   #12
Toma RNK
Village Counsel Sage
The Dandy Man

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hidden Ninja45 View Post
It is also not working for me. If I set the font type to Book Antiqua, then start typing, it automatically switches back to Verdana.
If I type something, highlight all of it, try to switch it to Book Antiqua, it wouldn't switch. It just stays on Verdana.
If it really is an issue, do it manually.

Click on in the upper right hand corner of the text entry area, then click the font button you want. Itll look like:
Quote:
[FONT="Book Antiqua"]Type your stuff in here.[/FONT]
Leaning bbcode will really help you out around the forums.

Best post ever!

Always remember

Old 01-09-2010, 03:11 PM   #13
Sai's brother
Jonin

Quote:
Testing

Edit~ Went Straight to Verdana for me

Old 01-09-2010, 03:11 PM   #14
Toma RNK
Village Counsel Sage
The Dandy Man

Awards Showcase

Quote:
I don't have those ...I just have Internet Explorer

They are not difficult to find and or install.

http://www.mozilla.com/en-US/firefox...rom=getfirefox
http://www.google.com/chrome/index.html

Best post ever!

Always remember

Old 01-09-2010, 03:13 PM   #15
Sai's brother
Jonin

I'll have to wait for my parents to come home to ask. They'll get made at me for installing something >.>

Old 01-09-2010, 03:14 PM   #16
Hidden Ninja45
Jonin

Awards Showcase

Quote:
If it really is an issue, do it manually.

Click on in the upper right hand corner of the text entry area, then click the font button you want. Itll look like:
Leaning bbcode will really help you out around the forums.
Testing to see if this works.

Ok, it still looks the same to me.

Old 01-09-2010, 03:16 PM   #17
Toma RNK
Village Counsel Sage
The Dandy Man

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Edit~ Went Straight to Verdana for me
The one you quoted looks like the font you wanted to my. I think it may be either an IE font setting or you don't have the font installed. Without a screenshot from another browser I cannot narrow it down.

Best post ever!

Always remember

Old 01-09-2010, 03:16 PM   #18
Toma RNK
Village Counsel Sage
The Dandy Man

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hidden Ninja45 View Post
Testing to see if this works.

Ok, it still looks the same to me.

You using IE too?

Best post ever!

Always remember

Old 01-09-2010, 03:20 PM   #19
Hidden Ninja45
Jonin

Awards Showcase

Quote:
You using IE too?
Yes, I am using IE.

I noticed that I don't have the Book Antiqua font on my Mircosoft Works Word Processor, so maybe this font won't work on my computer.

Old 01-09-2010, 03:22 PM   #20
ThePurpleChidori
Chunin Exam Proctor

ThePurpleChidori is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

It works fine for me, and I'm using IE. It might not be IE, though.

Alright, so I switch back. Now watch... It works.

It works... See?

Oh.
Quote:
More like no more sasuke lovers.
we come when there are real humans with brains and a high IQ to argue with. oh wait sasuke lovers do not have any of those qualities.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toma RNK
I am starting to think people should have to take a basic competency test to use the internet.
Closed Thread