Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Chats, Clubs and Families

Chats, Clubs and Families Your random chat threads go here.

View Poll Results: how awsome is firegirl ?
she's so coll she;s on fire. 1 4.55%
she's is epic 2 9.09%
she's is a master ranter. 1 4.55%
Firegirl is so hot that the flames of hell arent enough to stop her. 18 81.82%
Voters: 22. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-30-2010, 10:34 PM   #521
abcie

Default Re: Firegirl FC

hello, nice here, nice to meet u all. Have fun, bro.
  Reply With Quote Add Dice Roll To Message
Old 11-30-2010, 10:34 PM   #522
Yellow Flash
Legend of the Solstice

Yellow Flash has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Yellow Flash has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Yellow Flash has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Yellow Flash has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Yellow Flash has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Yellow Flash has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Yellow Flash has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Hello... o-o

Hey Firegirl, are you working on my signature picture? I just want to know because if you'll be finished soon then I'll stay up to get it, but if not I would like to go to sleep in a little.
Yellow Flash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2010, 10:35 PM   #523
Kagura
Makes Pretty Things
Special Jonin Candidate

Kagura has completed a tough C-rank mission!Kagura has completed a tough C-rank mission!

i know

i really cant wait for the holidays im sooooo excited last year when he was on study abroad he came back early just for my birthday (that idiot)

your asking about a sig in my FC

im tired as well....i will do it this week

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Kagura is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2010, 10:38 PM   #524
kejon16
Milkshake Apprentice

kejon16 has completed a tough C-rank mission!kejon16 has completed a tough C-rank mission!kejon16 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Lolz, I understand that is really cute. >.<
I can't wait to see her. She is moving in with me. >///////////<
YouTube:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

Spoiler:

kejon16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2010, 10:41 PM   #525
Kagura
Makes Pretty Things
Special Jonin Candidate

Kagura has completed a tough C-rank mission!Kagura has completed a tough C-rank mission!

she is

thats sooooooooo cute

were going to do that too after we graduate college

Old 11-30-2010, 10:44 PM   #526
kejon16
Milkshake Apprentice

kejon16 has completed a tough C-rank mission!kejon16 has completed a tough C-rank mission!kejon16 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

She is going to college with me next year. I can't wait for it. >.<
Lolz, She is my soulmate. >/////////////////<
YouTube:
src="

Spoiler:

Old 11-30-2010, 10:46 PM   #527
Kagura
Makes Pretty Things
Special Jonin Candidate

woo this is too cute your sooo cute

want to be my little E brother ?

Old 11-30-2010, 10:49 PM   #528
kejon16
Milkshake Apprentice

I'm cute? o.O

~huggles~ Yes! ^.^
YouTube:
src="

Spoiler:

Old 11-30-2010, 10:49 PM   #529
Kagura
Makes Pretty Things
Special Jonin Candidate

yes your cute :33

yay i have a little bro :33

Old 11-30-2010, 10:51 PM   #530
kejon16
Milkshake Apprentice

Lolz, You have no idea what I even look like. >.<
Cause I'm not really cute. >.>

Now I have two big sisters. ^^
YouTube:
src="

Spoiler:

Old 11-30-2010, 10:54 PM   #531
Kagura
Makes Pretty Things
Special Jonin Candidate

who's your first?

i bet your not that ugly xD

Old 11-30-2010, 10:56 PM   #532
kejon16
Milkshake Apprentice

Her name is Danielle. Is in an awesome big sister. Kinda like you are. ^^

I could post an image. >.>
YouTube:
src="

Spoiler:

Old 11-30-2010, 10:59 PM   #533
Kagura
Makes Pretty Things
Special Jonin Candidate

spoiler it >_>

aww thats cute emosakura has a huge family o_O

Old 11-30-2010, 11:01 PM   #534
kejon16
Milkshake Apprentice

Spoiler:

She is my awesome little sister. >.<
YouTube:
src="

Spoiler:

Old 11-30-2010, 11:10 PM   #535
Kagura
Makes Pretty Things
Special Jonin Candidate

your not that ugly i find you somewhat cute :33

Old 11-30-2010, 11:10 PM   #536
Taker369
Has Surpassed Outdoor Activities
Coca Cola Disciple

Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

is tempeted

Spoiler:
Tifa Legacy is now in my sig =3

YouTube:
src="
Taker369 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2010, 11:12 PM   #537
kejon16
Milkshake Apprentice

Quote:
Originally Posted by firegirl View Post

your not that ugly i find you somewhat cute :33
Really? Thank you big sister. ^^
YouTube:
src="

Spoiler:

Old 11-30-2010, 11:12 PM   #538
Taker369
Coca Cola Disciple

Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

i put it on page 1

Spoiler:

YouTube:
src="
Old 11-30-2010, 11:14 PM   #539
kejon16
Milkshake Apprentice

I already did it. ^^
YouTube:
src="

Spoiler:

Old 11-30-2010, 11:15 PM   #540
Taker369
Coca Cola Disciple

Awards Showcase

i see that O_O

Spoiler:

YouTube:
src="

Tags
firegirl fc