Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Mall > Series Discussion

Series Discussion Got a favorite Anime or Manga you'd like to talk about? Maybe a Light or Visual Novel you think is interesting? Bring it all here!

Old 06-01-2009, 11:18 AM   #1
ninetailednaruto23
Genin

ninetailednaruto23 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default dragonball kai

i dont get y there airing it, i know they say its digitally remastered but i watched it and looks the same, i mean they should work on remastering db instead of dbz or both

/_!_\
ninetailednaruto23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2009, 05:19 PM   #2
Taker369
Has Surpassed Outdoor Activities
Coca Cola Disciple

Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: dragonball kai

the opening is awsome but the animation just looks cleaner they should have made dragon ball AF.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Spoiler:
Tifa Legacy is now in my sig =3

YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
Taker369 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2009, 05:21 PM   #3
ninetailednaruto23
Genin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taker369
the opening is awsome but the animation just looks cleaner they should have made dragon ball AF.
dbaf would have been awsome

/_!_\
Old 06-01-2009, 05:23 PM   #4
zerosameri

zerosameri just might be Kage someday.
zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninetailednaruto23
i dont get y there airing it, i know they say its digitally remastered but i watched it and looks the same, i mean they should work on remastering db instead of dbz or both
not to me... but then again i rairly watch it.

zerosameri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2009, 09:06 PM   #5
Taker369
Coca Cola Disciple

Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Dragon Ball Cn

Spoiler:
Tifa Legacy is now in my sig =3

YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
Old 06-17-2009, 02:41 AM   #6
Sasuke_Uchiha478
Academy Graduate

Sasuke_Uchiha478 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Dragon Ball Kai's different. It's more along the lines of the manga so the filler content is taken out like when Goku met that snake lady on Snake Way and how he fell down to Hell. The Saiyan's Vegeta and Nappa arrive on earth in ep 8 of DBKai when in the other DBZ it took like 20 eps O_O I also heard from 291 episodes of it their cutting it down to 100
Sasuke_Uchiha478 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2009, 09:38 AM   #7
itachiuchiha85
Jonin

itachiuchiha85 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

i agree they should remaster dragon ball. but not cut anything just make it crisp and clear. also no censoring, i love seeing bulma nude X)
"**** him.Don't act towards stupidity" ninetaled
Raibu Clan
Leader.
Yuushi

Forum's bitchy person:TBC
naruto(lifeakadeath) relation jiraiya(iou)
have you gotten an award?! check

itachiuchiha85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2009, 10:12 PM   #8
naruto35
Banned

naruto35 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via AIM to naruto35 Send a message via MSN to naruto35 Send a message via Skype™ to naruto35

i wonder when it will air here in the u.s.
naruto35 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2009, 10:12 PM   #9
Taker369
Coca Cola Disciple

Awards Showcase

hopefully soon.
Old 06-24-2009, 07:43 AM   #10
jounin
Special Jonin Candidate

jounin has a dark heart coursing with Dark Chakra
Send a message via MSN to jounin

I would love to see dbz again, my first anime
Old 06-24-2009, 12:47 PM   #11
naruto35
Banned

naruto35 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via AIM to naruto35 Send a message via MSN to naruto35 Send a message via Skype™ to naruto35

Quote:
Originally Posted by jounin View Post
I would love to see dbz again, my first anime
same here
naruto35 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2009, 03:45 PM   #12
Taker369
Coca Cola Disciple

Awards Showcase

lets just hope they dont make a sequel to Dragon ball evolution.
Old 06-27-2009, 10:17 PM   #13
ninetailednaruto23
Genin

I heard they aired i in japan for a special reason i dont think itll air in u.s 50% sure it wont. I need to check my sources
Old 07-02-2009, 10:24 PM   #14
JJOR64
Freshmen Academy Student

JJOR64 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

It's pretty sweet that the episodes are in HD. It would be awesome to see this come stateside.
JJOR64 is offline   Reply With Quote