Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Chats, Clubs and Families

Chats, Clubs and Families Your random chat threads go here.

Old 07-04-2011, 02:09 PM   #27761
The Uzamaki Clan
Chunin

The Uzamaki Clan is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: Cross Angel High School

Quote:
Originally Posted by royelric View Post
Welcome to the forums and I'll call you Yuki, easier to remeber. You can call me Roy or Royal. And I'm good you?
I'm good and ill call you royal, sounds cool.
Old 07-04-2011, 02:17 PM   #27762
royelric
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: "What good is money if it can't by time, why be famous if I'm never on your mind." - Drake .-.
royelric is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.royelric is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.royelric is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.royelric is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Send a message via AIM to royelric Send a message via Yahoo to royelric Send a message via Skype™ to royelric

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Uzamaki Clan View Post
I'm good and ill call you royal, sounds cool.
Thanks but your names sound cooler.
Old 07-04-2011, 02:19 PM   #27763
The Uzamaki Clan
Chunin

The Uzamaki Clan is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Thanks but your names sound cooler.
haha thanks.
Old 07-04-2011, 02:22 PM   #27764
royelric
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: "What good is money if it can't by time, why be famous if I'm never on your mind." - Drake .-.
royelric is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.royelric is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.royelric is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.royelric is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Send a message via AIM to royelric Send a message via Yahoo to royelric Send a message via Skype™ to royelric

Quote:
haha thanks.
Hehe I Only Speak The Truth My Friend!
Old 07-04-2011, 02:27 PM   #27765
Captain Jack Sparrow
Genin Elite

Captain Jack Sparrow is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Hehe I Only Speak The Truth My Friend!
um can i join
Captain Jack Sparrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2011, 02:28 PM   #27766
royelric
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Jack Sparrow View Post
um can i join
Hehe Join What?
Old 07-04-2011, 04:51 PM   #27767
jenny
Special Jonin Candidate

jenny has a spectacular chakra aura going on.jenny has a spectacular chakra aura going on.jenny has a spectacular chakra aura going on.jenny has a spectacular chakra aura going on.jenny has a spectacular chakra aura going on.jenny has a spectacular chakra aura going on.jenny has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Quote:
nervous on the wall ...thats....good....heh.
*lets you go and pockets my daggers* You should learn how to fight and defend yourself.

@Jack: ANYONE MAY JOIN!
/mumbles no one reads anything >>
Breath out..

All these masks we wore
We never knew what we had in store..

Breath in,
Breathe out..
Breath in,
Breathe out..

The storm is rolling in,
The thunders loud,
it hurts my ears..

I'm paying for my sins,
And it's gonna rain for years and years..

jenny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2011, 04:54 PM   #27768
Tifa Legacy
CSI NDF

Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Jack Sparrow View Post
um can i join
i dont think you can and btw the members here are the only members allow due to certain reasons

*walks by,puts earphones in my ears and sits in a corner *

R]
Tifa Legacy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2011, 04:56 PM   #27769
jenny
Special Jonin Candidate

jenny has a spectacular chakra aura going on.jenny has a spectacular chakra aura going on.jenny has a spectacular chakra aura going on.jenny has a spectacular chakra aura going on.jenny has a spectacular chakra aura going on.jenny has a spectacular chakra aura going on.jenny has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~*~angel~*~ View Post
i dont think you can and btw the members here are the only members allow due to certain reasons

*walks by,puts earphones in my ears and sits in a corner *
...Jeweliant. He is allowed to join. Anyone can join.
Uhg..your heartless and clueless on all
Breath out..

All these masks we wore

Breath in,
Breathe out..
Breath in,
Breathe out..

The storm is rolling in,
The thunders loud,
it hurts my ears..

I'm paying for my sins,

Old 07-04-2011, 05:01 PM   #27770
royelric
Special Jonin Candidate

...Hey Guys!!!!
Old 07-04-2011, 05:05 PM   #27771
Tifa Legacy
CSI NDF

Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenny View Post
...Jeweliant. He is allowed to join. Anyone can join.
Uhg..your heartless and clueless on all
im not heartless i just feel hurt anything belonging to emo right !
thanks anyway jenny for making me feel worst of myself and really low
i guess thats what your good at aint it ?!

*begins to cry without facial expression *

R]

Last edited by Tifa Legacy; 07-04-2011 at 05:08 PM.
Old 07-04-2011, 05:06 PM   #27772
jenny
Special Jonin Candidate

...My name's Jenny.
Erica's nicer.

/walks away
Breath out..

All these masks we wore

Breath in,
Breathe out..
Breath in,
Breathe out..

The storm is rolling in,
The thunders loud,
it hurts my ears..

I'm paying for my sins,

Old 07-04-2011, 05:08 PM   #27773
Tifa Legacy
CSI NDF

there i edited it you happy now? =(

R]
Old 07-04-2011, 05:10 PM   #27774
jenny
Special Jonin Candidate

You're over dramatic, you know that?
I mean...you act like you've known her longer than anybody else here..
Well you haven't.. everyone else has known her longer than you have..and you don't see any of us over reacting to it like you just did in your heartlessness ways!
Breath out..

All these masks we wore

Breath in,
Breathe out..
Breath in,
Breathe out..

The storm is rolling in,
The thunders loud,
it hurts my ears..

I'm paying for my sins,

Old 07-04-2011, 05:13 PM   #27775
Tifa Legacy
CSI NDF

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenny View Post
You're over dramatic, you know that?
I mean...you act like you've known her longer than anybody else here..
Well you haven't.. everyone else has known her longer than you have..and you don't see any of us over reacting to it like you just did in your heartlessness ways!
i'll tell you why, when we was younger i saved her rear for a problem we had on the forums and from then we had been best sisters right as much as someone knows somebody it is totally different knowing them and knowing them from a different stand point ok soo lay off my chance i have been crying for that girl since and why should you even care !

R]
Old 07-04-2011, 05:15 PM   #27776
jenny
Special Jonin Candidate

Cuz I can care!
Breath out..

All these masks we wore

Breath in,
Breathe out..
Breath in,
Breathe out..

The storm is rolling in,
The thunders loud,
it hurts my ears..

I'm paying for my sins,

Old 07-04-2011, 05:18 PM   #27777
Tifa Legacy
CSI NDF

you do dont you? well, lets just stop right talking about her is hurting my throat because i wannna cry ok

R]
Old 07-04-2011, 05:19 PM   #27778
royelric
Special Jonin Candidate

0.0...I Love This Place!
Old 07-04-2011, 05:21 PM   #27779
Tifa Legacy
CSI NDF

Quote:
0.0...I Love This Place!
ohh you do huh? well it was made with love XD

R]
Old 07-04-2011, 05:22 PM   #27780
jenny
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~*~angel~*~ View Post
you do dont you? well, lets just stop right talking about her is hurting my throat because i wannna cry ok
/pufferfish
Breath out..

All these masks we wore

Breath in,
Breathe out..
Breath in,
Breathe out..

The storm is rolling in,
The thunders loud,
it hurts my ears..

I'm paying for my sins,