Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Off-Topic

Off-Topic For anything under the sun that won't fit elsewhere!

Old 12-08-2010, 01:35 PM   #1
Lady Tsunade
Old.

Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Default Sasoriii

That little " =3 " face you do is so cute. STOP DOING IT!

D:
Lady Tsunade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2010, 01:39 PM   #2
Space Cowboy Sasori
Space Ghost

Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via MSN to Space Cowboy Sasori
Default Re: Sasoriii

I'm sorry. It's just too great. 3=

See? You can even make a cute sad-face out of it. =D

Quote:
Pat: telling it like it is.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Space Cowboy Sasori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2010, 01:40 PM   #3
Jinchiruuki

In other words Pat, she wants you baaaaaad.
  Reply With Quote Add Dice Roll To Message
Old 12-08-2010, 01:42 PM   #4
Space Cowboy Sasori
Space Ghost

Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Awards Showcase

Nooooo, it can't beeee. 3=

This smiley is so damn addictiveeeeeee. =3

Quote:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 12-08-2010, 01:44 PM   #5
Lady Tsunade
Old.

Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Nuuuuuuuuuuuh

/hugspasm

Imean..wut
Old 12-08-2010, 01:46 PM   #6
Tsukinomai
Special Jonin Candidate

Tsukinomai saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

=3

Holy crap. It is addictive.

=3=3=3=3=3=3 D:

Tsukinomai

Tsukinomai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2010, 01:47 PM   #7
Space Cowboy Sasori
Space Ghost

Awards Showcase

Oh silly KKx.

Isn't it. xD

Quote:

Old 12-08-2010, 01:50 PM   #8
Lady Tsunade
Old.

Must..not...type..cute smilie..

/reaches out for ' = ' button

/copy and pastes

=3

DAMN YOU
Old 12-08-2010, 01:52 PM   #9
Space Cowboy Sasori
Space Ghost

Awards Showcase

Give in to your Cute side, kkx, be engulfed in it. =D

Quote:

Old 12-08-2010, 02:11 PM   #10
Jinchiruuki

Coming to Theaters Soon!

Pat X Lady

Box Office Tickets will be available in 1 month! GET EM WHILE DEY HOT!
Old 12-08-2010, 02:11 PM   #11
Tsukinomai
Special Jonin Candidate

Tsukinomai saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

=3

Ohsnap.

Tsukinomai

Tsukinomai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2010, 02:13 PM   #12
Semog
Special Jonin Candidate

Semog is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Semog is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Semog is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Semog is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

EqualsThree

lolwut?
Semog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2010, 02:28 PM   #13
Lady Tsunade
Old.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasori View Post
Give in to your Cute side, kkx, be engulfed in it. =D
Sounds like a perfume advert

" Give in to your cute side, be engulfed..

Engulfed. By Calvin Klein "

xD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jinchiruuki View Post
Coming to Theaters Soon!

Pat X Lady

Hush you, or back in the fridge you will go.
Old 12-08-2010, 02:31 PM   #14
Jinchiruuki

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady Tsunade View Post

Hush you, or back in the fridge you will go.
I'm too hot for the fridge..I'd melt the cooling system in a matter of minutes.

/confident not cocky
Old 12-08-2010, 02:33 PM   #15
Lady Tsunade
Old.

Quote:
I'm too hot for the fridge..I'd melt the cooling system in a matter of minutes.

/confident not cocky
Oh, you're cold compared to me bruva.
If you so much as touched me, that ice cold skin of yours would buurn
Old 12-08-2010, 02:35 PM   #16
Jinchiruuki

Quote:
Oh, you're cold compared to me bruva.
If you so much as touched me, that ice cold skin of yours would buurn
I cannot deny mi daughter es muy bella but I think my fire would burn so hot it would burn hers out Amaterasu > Fireball
Old 12-08-2010, 02:40 PM   #17
Lady Tsunade
Old.

Quote:
I cannot deny mi daughter es muy bella but I think my fire would burn so hot it would burn hers out Amaterasu > Fireball
Amaterasu ne serait pas a faire la crap contre moi
boule de feu pour la victoire!

8D
Old 12-08-2010, 02:46 PM   #18
Jinchiruuki

Amaterasu is not crap >.> and I ignore anything else you just said as I'm too lazy to use the crappy google translator.

Bee tee dubs Lady, all your base are belong to me.
Old 12-08-2010, 03:40 PM   #19
Space Cowboy Sasori
Space Ghost

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Sounds like a perfume advert

" Give in to your cute side, be engulfed..

Engulfed. By Calvin Klein "

xD
I should be in advertising. =3

Quote:
Coming to Theaters Soon!

Pat X Lady

Haha <3 Jin.

I go to take pictures for awhile and come back to that conversation, I lol'd kinda hard. xD

Quote:

Old 12-08-2010, 03:55 PM   #20
Lady Tsunade
Old.

Quote:
Amaterasu is not crap >.> and I ignore anything else you just said as I'm too lazy to use the crappy google translator.

Bee tee dubs Lady, all your base are belong to me.
;]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasori View Post
I should be in advertising. =3

Haha <3 Jin.

I go to take pictures for awhile and come back to that conversation, I lol'd kinda hard. xD
Lolol Indeed you should. Pat - New for men ;D