Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Forum Games

Forum Games Here users can play their own made-up games -- word games, simple RPG, etc.

Old 06-01-2009, 11:48 AM   #1201
Luna Mikazuki
the explorer!

Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.
Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: click here its a game

1200!!!

Okay

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Luna Mikazuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2009, 11:49 AM   #1202
Skylar
Special Jonin Candidate

Skylar is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

-Bro's-Zachrex33-Darkamaru-Kakashi71-

-Weapon:Naginata-

I know what your thinking, "Here comes Old Greg, he's a scaley man-fish" you don't know me, you don't know what I got.---Old Greg
Skylar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2009, 12:00 PM   #1203
shinobi4000
Chunin Exam Proctor

shinobi4000 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Old 06-01-2009, 12:01 PM   #1204
KyuubiAkatsuki
Jonin

KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

"If sacred places are spared the ravages of war then make all places sacred. And if the holy people are to be kept harmless from war then make all peoples holy."
----- Silver Surfer from Silver Surfer Requiem

Spoiler:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Spoiler:

KyuubiAkatsuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2009, 12:02 PM   #1205
Skylar
Special Jonin Candidate

1204.............................................. ...................................

I know what your thinking, "Here comes Old Greg, he's a scaley man-fish" you don't know me, you don't know what I got.---Old Greg
Old 06-01-2009, 12:02 PM   #1206
KyuubiAkatsuki
Jonin

KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

"If sacred places are spared the ravages of war then make all places sacred. And if the holy people are to be kept harmless from war then make all peoples holy."

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Old 06-01-2009, 12:38 PM   #1207
Skylar
Special Jonin Candidate

Old 06-01-2009, 12:42 PM   #1208
toadsage
Genin

toadsage is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

toadsage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2009, 01:01 PM   #1209
Skylar
Special Jonin Candidate

1208.. .. .. .. .. ..

Old 06-01-2009, 02:03 PM   #1210
KyuubiAkatsuki
Jonin

Awards Showcase

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Old 06-01-2009, 02:09 PM   #1211
shinobi4000
Chunin Exam Proctor

shinobi4000 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Old 06-01-2009, 02:10 PM   #1212
C-C
Special Jonin Candidate

C-C saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

C-C is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2009, 02:12 PM   #1213
KyuubiAkatsuki
Jonin

Awards Showcase

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Old 06-01-2009, 02:13 PM   #1214
C-C
Special Jonin Candidate

Old 06-01-2009, 02:13 PM   #1215
Skylar
Special Jonin Candidate

Old 06-01-2009, 02:15 PM   #1216
C-C
Special Jonin Candidate

Old 06-01-2009, 02:15 PM   #1217
Skylar
Special Jonin Candidate

Old 06-01-2009, 02:16 PM   #1218
KyuubiAkatsuki
Jonin

Awards Showcase

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Old 06-01-2009, 02:16 PM   #1219
Skylar
Special Jonin Candidate

Old 06-01-2009, 02:17 PM   #1220
KyuubiAkatsuki
Jonin

Awards Showcase

Spoiler:

Spoiler: