Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Character Talk

Naruto Character Talk Who do you love? Who do you love to hate? Discuss your fave Naruto characters here.

Old 07-26-2010, 01:23 PM   #2101
george hyuga
Jonin Leader

george hyuga just might be Kage someday.
george hyuga just might be Kage someday.george hyuga just might be Kage someday.george hyuga just might be Kage someday.george hyuga just might be Kage someday.george hyuga just might be Kage someday.george hyuga just might be Kage someday.george hyuga just might be Kage someday.george hyuga just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to george hyuga Send a message via Yahoo to george hyuga
Default Re: The Hyuuga Hinata FC

i ish good, how about u

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
[CENTER]
george hyuga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2010, 01:28 PM   #2102
SakuraGirl
Special Jonin Candidate

SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Send a message via Yahoo to SakuraGirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by george hyuga View Post
i ish good, how about u
i am good
I'm a Christian and don't care what everyone else thinks about me. If you feel the same, copy and paster this into your sig.
put this on your siggy if you love Taker .
-I give Rep,May you give it back.
SakuraGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2010, 01:29 PM   #2103
george hyuga
Jonin Leader

george hyuga just might be Kage someday.george hyuga just might be Kage someday.george hyuga just might be Kage someday.george hyuga just might be Kage someday.george hyuga just might be Kage someday.george hyuga just might be Kage someday.george hyuga just might be Kage someday.george hyuga just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

awesum

lol hinata always makes me laugh when she blushes

[CENTER]
Old 07-26-2010, 01:36 PM   #2104
SakuraGirl
Special Jonin Candidate

SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Quote:
awesum

lol hinata always makes me laugh when she blushes
yea she blushes alot
I'm a Christian and don't care what everyone else thinks about me. If you feel the same, copy and paster this into your sig.
Old 07-26-2010, 01:40 PM   #2105
george hyuga
Jonin Leader

Awards Showcase

i remember when she was at tsuandes office and naruto was hanging upside down and they bump each others heads...................then she fainted

[CENTER]
Old 07-26-2010, 01:46 PM   #2106
SakuraGirl
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
i remember when she was at tsuandes office and naruto was hanging upside down and they bump each others heads...................then she fainted
lol that was funny
Old 07-26-2010, 01:52 PM   #2107
george hyuga
Jonin Leader

Awards Showcase

she's definitely my favorite female character

[CENTER]
Old 07-26-2010, 03:24 PM   #2108
SakuraGirl
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
she's definitely my favorite female character
yea she is one of my favs too
Old 07-26-2010, 04:21 PM   #2109
george hyuga
Jonin Leader

Awards Showcase

and she deserves to b with naruto

[CENTER]
Old 07-26-2010, 04:29 PM   #2110
rainbowrazor
Jonin

rainbowrazor has a spectacular chakra aura going on.rainbowrazor has a spectacular chakra aura going on.rainbowrazor has a spectacular chakra aura going on.rainbowrazor has a spectacular chakra aura going on.rainbowrazor has a spectacular chakra aura going on.rainbowrazor has a spectacular chakra aura going on.rainbowrazor has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

yes yes she does

rainbowrazor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2010, 05:13 PM   #2111
george hyuga
Jonin Leader

Awards Showcase

wait i thought hanabi was younger

[CENTER]
Old 07-26-2010, 06:54 PM   #2112
SakuraGirl
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
wait i thought hanabi was younger
yea she is younger
Old 07-26-2010, 06:56 PM   #2113
george hyuga
Jonin Leader

Awards Showcase

how come she used to fight better then hinata

[CENTER]
Old 07-26-2010, 07:00 PM   #2114
SakuraGirl
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
how come she used to fight better then hinata
more training i guess
Old 07-26-2010, 08:54 PM   #2115
george hyuga
Jonin Leader

Awards Showcase

hmm probably

[CENTER]
Old 07-27-2010, 05:19 PM   #2116
rainbowrazor
Jonin

rainbowrazor has a spectacular chakra aura going on.rainbowrazor has a spectacular chakra aura going on.rainbowrazor has a spectacular chakra aura going on.rainbowrazor has a spectacular chakra aura going on.rainbowrazor has a spectacular chakra aura going on.rainbowrazor has a spectacular chakra aura going on.rainbowrazor has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

More likley Hanabi was more powerful then Hinata due to Hanabi having more self confidence in herself and her abilities and also Hanabi did not have the pressure of her father like Hinata did.

rainbowrazor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2010, 05:22 PM   #2117
george hyuga
Jonin Leader

Awards Showcase

right so thats why hinata felt weak because of her father

[CENTER]
Old 07-27-2010, 05:28 PM   #2118
SakuraGirl
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by rainbowrazor View Post
More likley Hanabi was more powerful then Hinata due to Hanabi having more self confidence in herself and her abilities and also Hanabi did not have the pressure of her father like Hinata did.
yea true
Old 07-27-2010, 05:30 PM   #2119
SakuraGirl
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
right so thats why hinata felt weak because of her father
yea pretty much
Old 07-27-2010, 06:12 PM   #2120
george hyuga
Jonin Leader

Awards Showcase

i still think her dad is supportive of her

[CENTER]

Tags
byakugan, fanclub, hinata, hyuga