Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Mall > Series Discussion

Series Discussion Got a favorite Anime or Manga you'd like to talk about? Maybe a Light or Visual Novel you think is interesting? Bring it all here!

Old 01-05-2010, 05:23 PM   #1
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Default D. Gray Man: The New Bleach??

I've been reading/watching D. Gray Man recently, and have also gotten caught up a few days ago. While reading the manga as well as watching the anime, I noticed D. Gray Man was familiar to Bleach in a way.

Exorcists = Soul Reapers
Akuma = Hollows

Doesn't it seem identical, with the Exorcists and Akuma connection with the Soul Reapers and Hollows?

Even so, D. Gray Man is better as of now in my opinion. =P

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Vatanui AKA Pride is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2010, 05:35 PM   #2
Space Cowboy Sasori
Space Ghost

Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via MSN to Space Cowboy Sasori
Default Re: D. Gray Man: The New Bleach??

How'd you get into DGM, Pride?

You manga stalking me?

=]

Quote:
Pat: telling it like it is.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Space Cowboy Sasori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2010, 05:43 PM   #3
Moyashi
Apprentice Genin

Moyashi is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Noahs > Espada

D.Gray-man is better.
Moyashi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2010, 05:45 PM   #4
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moyashi View Post
Noahs > Espada

D.Gray-man is better.
D. Gray Man > Bleach

Starrk > Noahs

Hallibel > Noahs

=]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasori View Post
How'd you get into DGM, Pride?

You manga stalking me?

=]
I'm ahead of ya. =P

Old 01-05-2010, 05:46 PM   #5
Space Cowboy Sasori
Space Ghost

Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Awards Showcase

The Stark > Noahs thing that's just opinion, right?

Anywho, what chapter are you on?

Quote:

Old 01-05-2010, 05:48 PM   #6
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Awards Showcase

Quote:
The Stark > Noahs thing that's just opinion, right?

Anywho, what chapter are you on?
It is biased.

Road Kamelot/Rhode Camelot FTW! =]

And I'm completely caught up, on the latest chapter.

Old 01-05-2010, 05:50 PM   #7
Space Cowboy Sasori
Space Ghost

Awards Showcase

>.>

<.<

I started first.

>.<

Quote:

Old 01-05-2010, 05:55 PM   #8
Taker369
Has Surpassed Outdoor Activities
Coca Cola Disciple

Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

isnt the anime dubbed by funmation aswell if so then i want to see this.

Spoiler:
Tifa Legacy is now in my sig =3

YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
Taker369 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2010, 05:56 PM   #9
Moyashi
Apprentice Genin

Moyashi is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Wisely > Espadas for me.
Moyashi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2010, 06:01 PM   #10
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Awards Showcase

Quote:
>.>

<.<

I started first.

>.<
So you say. xD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taker369 View Post
isnt the anime dubbed by funmation aswell if so then i want to see this.
The english dubbed actor of Allen doesn't fit him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moyashi View Post
Wisely > Espadas for me.
Wisely's cool, but Rhode FTW! =]

Old 01-05-2010, 06:08 PM   #11
Space Cowboy Sasori
Space Ghost

Awards Showcase

Tiki Mikk > all

Quote:

Old 01-05-2010, 07:13 PM   #12
Taker369
Coca Cola Disciple

Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

so i the dubb sucks ?

Spoiler:

YouTube:
src="
Old 01-05-2010, 08:19 PM   #13
Futago_101
Chunin

Futago_101 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I watched a preview clip a while back, and when I heard Kanda's dub voice I was in total shock I think Kanda's dub voice is totally wrong.

And back on topic, D. Gray-man and Bleach do have some similarities in a way, but the characters themselves stand out in a way to make it clear that no two characters from the series mentioned are similar.

I hope that made sense XD
Futago_101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2010, 08:35 PM   #14
Taker369
Coca Cola Disciple

Awards Showcase

edit. i just seen episode 1 and i'm hooked once again sasori you got me hooked.

Spoiler:

YouTube:
src="

Last edited by Taker369; 01-06-2010 at 01:47 AM.
Old 01-06-2010, 11:46 AM   #15
shinmarubountyhunter
Cradle Robber

shinmarubountyhunter has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinmarubountyhunter has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinmarubountyhunter has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinmarubountyhunter has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinmarubountyhunter has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinmarubountyhunter has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinmarubountyhunter has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Quote:
Tiki Mikk > all
Tiki Mikk is my favorite.

Spoiler:

He killed Daisya Berry withe ease

shinmarubountyhunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2010, 02:30 PM   #16
KarinxInoFan
Special Jonin Candidate

KarinxInoFan is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I didn't think they were very similar, to be honest.

The dub voices are all perfect, though, so I think I'll continue watching it.
Old 01-06-2010, 03:03 PM   #17
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Futago_101 View Post
I watched a preview clip a while back, and when I heard Kanda's dub voice I was in total shock I think Kanda's dub voice is totally wrong.

And back on topic, D. Gray-man and Bleach do have some similarities in a way, but the characters themselves stand out in a way to make it clear that no two characters from the series mentioned are similar.

I hope that made sense XD
Kanda's English Dubbed actor sounds like Zoro's English Dubbed actor to me. Lenalee's also sounds too childish, although Komui's fits him.

The worst of all was Allen.

Old 01-06-2010, 03:05 PM   #18
Space Cowboy Sasori
Space Ghost

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taker369 View Post
edit. i just seen episode 1 and i'm hooked once again sasori you got me hooked.
Actually it's Vat this time.

Quote:

Old 01-06-2010, 03:08 PM   #19
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Actually it's Vat this time.
1/06/10

The Day the D. Gray Man Disease was spread throughout the Forums.

MuaHahaha! xDD

Old 01-06-2010, 03:18 PM   #20
Space Cowboy Sasori
Space Ghost

Awards Showcase

You really wanna do that, I might get credit again.

=]

Quote: