Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Games

Naruto Games We're all about games in this section -- all Naruto games, that is.

Old 11-07-2010, 08:32 PM   #1
Eternal Blaze
Freshmen Academy Student

Eternal Blaze is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Post UNS2 Tier List

K, the game has been out for almost a month now, I'd like to see people's thoughts on where they think the characters fall as far as who's good and who not so much.
There is some established stuff like SM Naruto and Itachi being broke and the Sannin being underpowered and so on, but what about the rest of the characters?
The game is -in a way- balanced enough so that every character has a chance at winning, however there are some characeters that clearly outclass the others.
This is by no means official but I'll go ahead and start things off a Tier list from my experience with the game so far
feel free to ask why i put said character in said spot and I'll explain my reasons:

Top:
SM Naruto
Itachi
Chiyo
Minato

High:
Kiba
Sasori
Pain
Sasuke (Kirin)
Guy
Shikamaru
Neji
Hinata
Lee
Naruto (Regular)
Konan
Tobi

Upper Mid:
Lars
Deidara
Sasuke (Taka)
Juugo
Shino
Kakashi
Asuma
Kankurou
Sakura
Kabuto
Temari
Sai

Mid:
Kakuzu
Jiraiya
Yamato
Suigetsu
Ino
Kisame
Hidan
Gaara
Tenten

Low:
Karin
Tsunade
KillerBee
Chouji
Orochimaru

feel free to rearrange and discuss the list, that's the whole point of the thread
Eternal Blaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2010, 08:35 PM   #2
Frost ninja
debates with determination

Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: UNS2 Tier List

Here was my first draft though it was just off of first glance. Theres a lot of changes that need to be made, chiyo down while sasori is up, choji and shika up... Sai way up

Damage output/ Guard pressure/ Safety/ Mix-up/ Awakening/ Assist

S+ = 15
S = 14
S- = 13
A+ = 12
A = 11
A- = 10
B+ = 9
B = 8

S tier:
Lars - S+ / S / S- / S / S+ / S = 85
Minato - S / S / S / S+ / S / S = 85
Kakuzu - S / S / A+ / S / S+ / S = 83
Jirayia - A+ / A+ / S / S / S+ / S = 81
Pain - S+ / S / A+ / A+ / S / S = 81
Chiyo - S / S / A+ / S / A+ / S+ = 81
Kankuro - S+ / S+ / S / S / A- / A+ = 80
Kabuto - S / A+ / A / S / S / S = 79
Deidara - A+ / S+ / S+ / A+ / A- / A+ = 76

A tier:
Konan - A+ / A / A+ / A / S / S = 74
Gaara - A / A / A+ / A+ / S / A+ = 72
Asuma - A+ / A+ / A / A+ / S / A- = 71
Tobi - A+ / A- / A- / A / S / S = 71
Sasori - A+ / A / S / A / A+ / A = 71
Guy - A+ / A+ / A- / A+ / S / A = 71
Hidan - A / A+ / A- / A / A / S+ = 70
Tsunade - S / A / A / A / A / A+ = 70
Kakashi - A / A+ / A / S / A / A = 70
Hinata - A / A / A+ / A+ / A+ / A+ = 70
Kiba - A+ / A+ / A+ / A / A+ / A = 70
Itachi - S / A+ / A / A / B+ / A+ = 70
Sage-mode Naruto - A+ / A+ / A / A / A / A+ = 69
Hokage Naruto - A+ / A+ / A / A / A / A+ = 69
Temari - A / A+ / S / A- / A / A+ = 69

B tier:
Lee - A+ / A / A- / A / S / A- = 68
Kisame - A- / A- / A / A / S / A+ = 68
Karen - A / A / A / A- / A / S = 68
Suigetsu - A / A- / A / A / A+ / A+ = 67
Sasuke(Taka) - A+ / A+ / A / A- / A / A = 67
Naruto (Rasen-shuriken) - A+ / A / A / A / A / A = 67
Sasuke (kirin) - A+ / A / A / A / A / A = 67
Choji - A+ / A+ / A- / A- / A+ / A- = 66
Orochimaru - A / A / A- / A- / A+ / A+ = 66
Killer Bee - A / A / A- / A- / A+ / A = 65
Ino - A / A- / A / A- / A / A+ = 65
Killer Bee - A / A / A- / A- / A+ / A = 65
Sai - A+ / A- / A- / A- / A+ / A = 65
Tenten - A- / A / A- / A / A / A+ = 65
Shino - A- / A- / A+ / B+ / A+ / A = 64

C tier:
Neji - A- / A / A / A- / A / A- = 63
Naruto (NT-R) - A- / A- / A / A- / A / A = 63
Sasuke (CTS) - A- / A- / A- / A / A / A = 63
Jugo - A+ / A- / B+ / A+ / A / A- = 63
Yamato - A+ / A / A- / B+ / A / A = 60
Sakura - A / A- / B+ / B+ / A- / A- = 59
Shikamaru - A- / A- / A / B / B+ / A = 59
Old 11-07-2010, 08:44 PM   #3
Eternal Blaze
Freshmen Academy Student

hmm thats a neat idea for a list, but that doesnt reflect how good the characters are, it has Shika and Neji at the bottom while Jiraiya and Kankuro are in the top...

plus there's some off-stats like Itachi's awakening being B+ while Lars' is S+? or Kiba's guard pressure and safety not being S+, same with SM Naruto's Safety O_o
Old 11-07-2010, 08:53 PM   #4
Frost ninja

Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eternal Blaze View Post
hmm thats a neat idea for a list, but that doesnt reflect how good the characters are, it has Shika and Neji at the bottom while Jiraiya and Kankuro are in the top...

plus there's some off-stats like Itachi's awakening being B+ while Lars' is S+? or Kiba's guard pressure and safety not being S+, same with SM Naruto's Safety O_o

Itachi's awakening was the result that the two most common assists (chiyo and hidan) and most other multi-hit assists will work over the low-hp susanoo.
Lars has faster movement, more power, more variation, and takes a lot less hitstun since he can still KnJ.

Kiba's guard pressure loses out to walking or jumping away. SM naruto has next to no safety with how much ending lag is on his moves and how linear they are. Also with how far he runs, people can start camping him out if he misses a rasengan barrage.

As I said, some people need to be moved (shika being one) but Kankuro is definate S tier, I don't even need bias to say that. His combos are huge, he has BC (Bomb Cancel) and BFS (Bomb Forced Stand) along with poison, May rain being an anti-susanoo/dragon/side dash. His assist is good because of its range and coverage, his damage is huge, his U2 is easy to throw out in order to punish people... He has more combo ability and safety than likely either of the other puppet users barring Chiyo and her c.Kunai. His awakening is basically a "I can sit here and wait out the clock while doing heavy collateral damage" or a "I can outlast your awakening and punish your lag".
Old 11-07-2010, 09:14 PM   #5
Eternal Blaze
Freshmen Academy Student

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frost ninja View Post
Itachi's awakening was the result that the two most common assists (chiyo and hidan) and most other multi-hit assists will work over the low-hp susanoo.
that sometimes is the case, but you only can only use your assists once, then they'll be out while Susanoo is still there... its all really depending on how much Health Susanoo has but yeah i get your point, i still think its S though.

Quote:
Lars has faster movement, more power, more variation, and takes a lot less hitstun since he can still KnJ.
Lars is quite solid, but his combos are easily KnJ-able in the first 3 hits, add to that the fact that he has like no range at all.

Quote:
Kiba's guard pressure loses out to walking or jumping away. SM naruto has next to no safety with how much ending lag is on his moves and how linear they are. Also with how far he runs, people can start camping him out if he misses a rasengan barrage.
I dont think you've played a good Kiba if you think you can walk out of his pressure, he can throw his jutsu/Ougi for free and be completely safe bare a few exceptions.
for SM naruto, thats all really relative as a good SM naruto wont throw out his combos at all, his Rasengan barrage is safe and he has plenty of neat setups to land his Ougi. His chakra Shuriken can be spammed and crush guard with ease so camping him out isnt that easy.

Quote:
As I said, some people need to be moved (shika being one) but Kankuro is definate S tier, I don't even need bias to say that. His combos are huge, he has BC (Bomb Cancel) and BFS (Bomb Forced Stand) along with poison, May rain being an anti-susanoo/dragon/side dash. His assist is good because of its range and coverage, his damage is huge, his U2 is easy to throw out in order to punish people... He has more combo ability and safety than likely either of the other puppet users barring Chiyo and her c.Kunai. His awakening is basically a "I can sit here and wait out the clock while doing heavy collateral damage" or a "I can outlast your awakening and punish your lag".
idk about Kank being S tier, he's very vulnerable if his jutsu or tilt O move whiff.
plus his damage is kinda meh and his combos have too many hits making them very KnJ-able.
His jutsu isnt that reliable, i've chakra dashed a bit too many times through it.
Idk if i was using his awakening wrong but from my experience he just becomes a big fat target...
From what i can tell he's the worst out of the puppeteers, he's a good character but not quite at the level of Chiyo and sasori.

oh and whats BFS? i've never heard of that term before.
Old 11-07-2010, 09:35 PM   #6
Matas
Freshmen Academy Student

Matas is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via AIM to Matas

Whats KnJ? I keep seeing that term >_<
Matas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2010, 10:07 PM   #7
Suirad12
Academy Graduate

Suirad12 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Kawarimi no Jutsu, Body Replacement Jutsu. Its substitution.

Google ArashiBoards, the number one UNS2 community!

Psn: Suirad12
Suirad12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2010, 11:58 AM   #8
pathbeyondthedark
Chunin Exam Participant

pathbeyondthedark is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

In all honesty, damage output and stats in general make little difference in the overall "tier" list. You have to look at other things such as trajectory/span of jutsu, movesets, and ability to get you out of a jam

For example:

SM Naruto has only slightly above average stats in all departments, yet he's one of the easiest characters to win with. His Rasenrengan/chakra projectile follows you almost like a homing missile, he has a mid-range grab, he throws his ultimate leaving little room to punish him for it, and if all else fails awaken and make an amazing (not really) comeback against most players. This also goes for Itachi, who on his own is more of an anti-meta character until you throw Susanno in the mix.

I've always thought of a tier list to be that of the characters that win in the hands of the top players. I've noticed that many of the top players use puppets, so they to me are Tier 1. Otherwise, the characters get slightly random. I've seen Suigetsu players up there, as well as the usual SM Naruto and Minatos, though Itachi seems somewhat absent on the 360 side at least. Pretty much Tier 1 are the Heroes I've seen in multiples, so here's a list I've made based on that principle just from what I know:

Tier 1:
Chiyo, Sasori, Kankuro
Suigetsu
SM Naruto
Minato

Tier 2:
Itachi
Guy
Naruto (NTR and RS)
Pain
All Sasukes
Deidara
Shikamaru
Hinata
Ino
Kiba
Shino
Lars

Tier 3:
All others

Spoiler:
"You accept darkness, yet choose to live in the light. So why is it that you loathe us who teeter on the edge of nothing? We who were turned away by both light and dark - never given a choice? - Xemnas

Last edited by pathbeyondthedark; 11-08-2010 at 12:42 PM.
pathbeyondthedark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2010, 12:31 PM   #9
Frost ninja

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by pathbeyondthedark View Post
In all honesty, damage output and stats in general make little difference in the overall "tier" list. You have to look at other things such as trajectory/span of jutsu, movesets, and ability to get you out of a jam

For example:

SM Naruto has only slightly above average stats in all departments, yet he's one of the easiest characters to win with. His Rasenrengan/chakra projectile follows you almost like a homing missile, he has a mid-range grab, he throws his ultimate leaving little room to punish him for it, and if all else fails awaken and make an amazing (not really) comeback against most players. This also goes for Itachi, who on his own is more of an anti-meta character until you throw Susanno in the mix.

I've always thought of a tier list to be that of the characters that win in the hands of the top players. I've noticed that many of the top players use puppets, so they to me are Tier 1. Otherwise, the characters get slightly random. I've seen Suigetsu players up there, as well as the usual SM Naruto and Minatos, though Itachi seems somewhat absent on the 360 side at least. Pretty much Tier 1 are the Heroes I've seen in multiples, so here's a list I've made based on that principle just from what I know:

Tier 1:
Kankuro
Chiyo and Sasori
Suigetsu
SM Naruto
Minato

Tier 2:
Itachi
Guy
Naruto (NTR and RS)
Pain
All Sasukes
Deidara
Shikamaru
Hinata
Ino
Kiba
Shino

Tier 3:
All others
^^ fixed that for you
Old 11-08-2010, 12:36 PM   #10
pathbeyondthedark
Chunin Exam Participant

Quote:
^^ fixed that for you
Thanks... I guess lol

I haven't seen a Kankuro up there by my definition, but I'll take your word for it

Spoiler:
"You accept darkness, yet choose to live in the light. So why is it that you loathe us who teeter on the edge of nothing? We who were turned away by both light and dark - never given a choice? - Xemnas
Old 11-08-2010, 12:38 PM   #11
Frost ninja

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Thanks... I guess

I haven't seen a Kankuro up there by my definition, but I'll take your word for it
<___< Ouch, man.
Considering my kank dominated last night (After I decided I'd start using U2 to counter your KnJ c.dash strategy) imo at least. Besides, even if no one reps someone who is high tier, if they have the tools to work with it then you can't deny them that tier.
Old 11-08-2010, 12:41 PM   #12
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Lars is top tier.
Shikamaru Nara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2010, 12:41 PM   #13
pathbeyondthedark
Chunin Exam Participant

Quote:
<___< Ouch, man.
Considering my kank dominated last night (After I decided I'd start using U2 to counter your KnJ c.dash strategy) imo at least. Besides, even if no one reps someone who is high tier, if they have the tools to work with it then you can't deny them that tier.
Okay... I defined MY tier list as those who are top players, that's all I meant. I've never played a video game competitively, but I played a card game and thats how the tier system worked. Kankuro is definitely a great character, I just haven't seen any top players use him. I know he has the tools. I mean no disrespect by the way, I just want to clear this up.

And why you gotta rub some friendly matches in? Come on bro...

Quote:
Lars is top tier.
I forgot him

Spoiler:

Last edited by pathbeyondthedark; 11-08-2010 at 01:23 PM.
Old 11-08-2010, 01:02 PM   #14
Reyno
Genin

Reyno is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
I've always thought of a tier list to be that of the characters that win in the hands of the top players.
Pretty much, yeah. A tier list to me is like a "threat level". When I see certain characters I automatically get certain mental responses. F.E., Sasori registers as a high threat, while Jiraiya registers as a joke. That said this is what I could come up with off the top of my head. Keep in mind that as primarily an Ino player this would be based mostly on my experience playing these characters using her. Obviously I'm going to be able to deal with some better than othesr, so others might see shifts in the scale as opposed to how I see them.

Top Tier:
- Sasori
- Chiyo
- SM Naruto

High Tier:
- Itachi
- Minato
- Guy
- Deidara
- Kirin Sasuke

Mid-high Tier:
- Kakashi
- Shikamaru
- Pain
- Other Sasukes
- Kiba
- Konan
- Kankuro
- Sakura
- Shino

Mid Tier:
- Temari
- Lars
- Ino
- Asuma
- Hidan
- Kabuto
- Hinata
- Sai
- Tobi

Mid-Low Tier:
- Gaara
- Karin
- Tsunade
- Jugo
- Killer Bee
- Kisame
- Orochimaru
- Suigetsu
- Tenten

Low Tier:
- Choji
- Jiraiya
- Yamato
Reyno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2010, 05:18 PM   #15
Frost ninja

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reyno View Post
Pretty much, yeah. A tier list to me is like a "threat level". When I see certain characters I automatically get certain mental responses. F.E., Sasori registers as a high threat, while Jiraiya registers as a joke. That said this is what I could come up with off the top of my head. Keep in mind that as primarily an Ino player this would be based mostly on my experience playing these characters using her. Obviously I'm going to be able to deal with some better than othesr, so others might see shifts in the scale as opposed to how I see them.

Top Tier:
- Sasori
- Kankuro
- Chiyo
- SM Naruto

High Tier:
- Itachi
- Minato
- Guy
- Deidara
- Kirin Sasuke

Mid-high Tier:
- Kakashi
- Shikamaru <- What is this I don't even
- Pain
- Other Sasukes
- Kiba
- Konan
- Sakura <- Really?
- Shino

Mid Tier:
- Temari
- Lars
- Ino
- Asuma
- Hidan
- Kabuto
- Hinata
- Sai <- Way higher consering the BSC (Beast Scroll Chain) lets him end a combo with the scroll and chakra dash / air dash in and continue the same string. Literally he forces them to stand with a dash in using his lions.
- Tobi

Mid-Low Tier:
- Gaara
- Karin <- How is this not more threatening?
- Tsunade
- Jugo
- Killer Bee
- Kisame
- Orochimaru
- Suigetsu
- Tenten

Low Tier:
- Choji <- I think he deserves higher
- Jiraiya
- Yamato <- Better than tenten imo
My opinions where obvious. Not saying your list is wrong, but theres my input.
Old 11-08-2010, 05:19 PM   #16
Frost ninja

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Okay... I defined MY tier list as those who are top players, that's all I meant. I've never played a video game competitively, but I played a card game and thats how the tier system worked. Kankuro is definitely a great character, I just haven't seen any top players use him. I know he has the tools. I mean no disrespect by the way, I just want to clear this up.

And why you gotta rub some friendly matches in? Come on bro...
You do realize that most of the "top players" are fake hero rank, straight 9's win no win/loss records or character usages right?
Old 11-08-2010, 06:40 PM   #17
pathbeyondthedark
Chunin Exam Participant

Quote:
You do realize that most of the "top players" are fake hero rank, straight 9's win no win/loss records or character usages right?
Yes... but I'm talking about the "legit" players i've PERSONALLY played and seen records for, including myself if I must say. I really DIDN"T want to get personal with this, it was a simple post of my opinion.

I don't know why you're being so abrasive, cause all i did was make a list from what I knew of what a "tier" is. I heard "tier" in the card game I played and it consisted of decks played by top players. I added Kankuro to the list cause I agreed with you, he should be there.

Can we please just call a truce at this point? It's getting ridiculous and I meant no disrespect to you or Mr. Kank man lol.

Spoiler:
Old 11-08-2010, 07:06 PM   #18
Frost ninja

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Yes... but I'm talking about the "legit" players i've PERSONALLY played and seen records for, including myself if I must say. I really DIDN"T want to get personal with this, it was a simple post of my opinion.

I don't know why you're being so abrasive, cause all i did was make a list from what I knew of what a "tier" is. I heard "tier" in the card game I played and it consisted of decks played by top players. I added Kankuro to the list cause I agreed with you, he should be there.

Can we please just call a truce at this point? It's getting ridiculous and I meant no disrespect to you or Mr. Kank man lol.
Kank man is all about pressure, so abrasive is what I do. And I'm not trying to argue, but I hate it that no one gives kank his props.
<__< At least kank, unlike sasori, can fire off his U2 to punish a c.dasher
if his puppet drops iirc.

Anyways I'm just putting kank where he belongs imo. It's nothing against you, I did it to everyone.
Old 11-08-2010, 08:53 PM   #19
Reyno
Genin

Reyno is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Replying to Frost, concerning:
  • Kankuro: xD I knew you'd do that, but sorry I just haven't seen it yet. It's totally possible, and I'd take your word for it but it's one of those "seeing is believing" things for me. I have yet to see any such S-potential from Kankuro
  • Shikamaru: Umm... I'm sorry I'm not sure what your meme is implying >_< You think he should be higher? lower? Like I said, it's a general "threat level", and to me, that's where Shika registers. Two things to watch out for with Shika, c-projectile and dash-UJ. You watch out for those things, and you're good. Threatening, but workable. But I'll give it to you that he may be high tier. I just find him much more easy to take on with patience and calm thinking.
  • Sakura: She's a beast. And again, this is based on personal experience along with what I'm better/worse at dealing with. A good Sakura player is a SERIOUS threat in the right hands. I have learned that well.
  • Sai: Eh, that requires you to be hit in the first place and I find that Sai's moves are like big trains - you can see them coming from a mile away.
  • Karin: Mm, I usually destroy her, but I think you're right, she should at least be mid tier.
  • Choji: I dunno, he seems like garbage. Never been slightly threatened by him.
  • Yamato: Possibly, they may even need to switch places. I did this off the top of my head, so generally I feel that I have more to watch out for when it comes to Tenten. Her jutsu is something to be taken seriously, of course Yamato's is as well but... eh, they're still both close to the bottom so.... *shrug*
Quote:
I keep hearing this, but I believe this is only an XB problem. PSN's leaderboards are legit - I know because I've played practically everyone in the top ten, and argued with a couple as well. xD
Reyno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2010, 08:53 PM   #20
Setsuna
Freshmen Academy Student

Setsuna is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I like seeing the puppet users up top!

Haha I never imagined they'd be so good. I was planning on maining Sasori from the get go as he is one of my favs from the show.

I'd love to play one of you puppet users(on 360). I'm always looking to improve.

Edit: Reyno is right about Sakura. I never thought that untill tonight. She gave my Sasori a run for his money. I was expecting an easy win, but I barely managed to pull it off.

Last edited by Setsuna; 11-08-2010 at 08:56 PM.
Setsuna is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
broke game, list, naruto, ninja, rasengan spam ftw, storm 2, tier