Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Games

Naruto Games We're all about games in this section -- all Naruto games, that is.

Old 01-05-2010, 08:59 AM   #1
UzumakiRLP
Genin

UzumakiRLP is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via MSN to UzumakiRLP
Default Graphics glitch in UNS

Just really got around to playing this game on my new PS3 and I noticed sonething strange in the graphics: when on Ultimate Mission Mode when you jump onto one of the buildings (take the ichiraku ramen shop for example) and you go to the edge of the building, you'll notice there's 2 shadows on the building (Naruto's real shadow and another that shouldn't be there). check it out.

PSN: HellviewsRLP

Now what GTA IV model file did I replace with Sasuke? Oh, m_y_vendor, that's what.
UzumakiRLP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2010, 03:46 PM   #2
Leafy
has a deathwish!

Leafy just might be Kage someday.
Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Graphics glitch in UNS

yea i noticed that too when i was playing. Just a minor game glitch
Leafy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2010, 01:21 PM   #3
Zanderoo
Freshmen Academy Student

Zanderoo is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

When I was playing in battle mode as Sasuke, I tried to kick Naruto up onto the wall and he went flying into the corner and never came back down. O.o

I had to restart the match.
Zanderoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2010, 03:43 PM   #4
Naruto_is_#1
Freshmen Academy Student

Naruto_is_#1 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

i nvr noticed that
Naruto_is_#1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2010, 04:02 PM   #5
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Yeah, I saw this, it won't ruin the game or anything.
Shikamaru Nara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2010, 04:29 PM   #6
Parak111
Jonin

Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Awards Showcase

Post Re: Graphics glitch in UNS

Interesting. I've never actually seen this glitch. I just tried it out, and you're right. It's nothing major however. At least it's not a glitch during the battles.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Pervy Sage's last battle:

YouTube:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

Those who break the rules are scum, true

but

ninja who don't help their friends are even worse!

- Ultra Super Mega Giga Hug

Parak111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2010, 08:28 PM   #7
kamui
Veteran Chunin

kamui saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Glitch aside, S1 is awesome!!!
Just waiting for S2 now.........................yea!!!

Another thing I was playing S1 and notice how good the game still looks
Graphics like these don't get old baby!!!

I've notice another thing I don't recall Itachi ever using that visual jutsu on anyone in the series I don't think but man his ultimate kicks butt ya know

In UN4 I think it was called "the perfect calm" which is a awesome name for that visual jutsu.

I just can't wait to see his moveset for S2.................man the wait is killing me

For those who submit to my power, shall have everlasting life

Last edited by kamui; 08-17-2010 at 08:49 PM.
kamui is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2010, 11:20 AM   #8
UzumakiRLP
Genin

UzumakiRLP is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via MSN to UzumakiRLP

You know you just bumped an old thread up here...

PSN: HellviewsRLP

Now what GTA IV model file did I replace with Sasuke? Oh, m_y_vendor, that's what.
UzumakiRLP is offline   Reply With Quote