Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > The Bowl

The Bowl For anything miscellaneously about Naruto that you can't seem to fit elsewhere.

View Poll Results: You are told to exterminate your clan, like Itachi, you...
Yes, same as Itachi, no improvements to his plan 3 7.69%
Yes, similar plans to Itachi, but tweaked them 7 17.95%
Yes, but with some crazy plan of my own 4 10.26%
No, leave it to someone else, not me, then watch events unfold 0 0%
No, I'd protest and try and save my family 13 33.33%
Leave the village without killing my family 7 17.95%
Other?!?! 5 12.82%
Voters: 39. You may not vote on this poll

Old 01-01-2010, 05:56 AM   #1
suki
Special Jonin Candidate

suki saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Default You are told to exterminate your clan, you...

If you were told to exterminate your clan like Itachi, what would you do and why? After you've made and carried out your decision, what would you do and why? Who, if any, of your family member would you spare and why?

Compare your decision with Itachi's decision and discuss whether he made the right choice or if there was something better he could have done.

The Musketeers
Gaara's Girl Kakashi's Girl suki
JOIN
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
suki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2010, 06:16 AM   #2
ECW Original
the most lovable girl at the ball.

ECW Original is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: You are told to exterminate your clan, you...

I'd flip off the a**hole(s) telling me to do it,then kick his,her,or their a**(es)
ECW Original is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2010, 06:32 AM   #3
suki
Special Jonin Candidate

I'd do that in a toned-down version. I'd first try peaceful methods of protest. If that didn't work, I'd debate over it and make a decision. I wouldn't betray my village- if it seemed my clan was really corrupt and they were definitely all for killing my clan, I'd ask if someone else couldn't do it for me (I can't beat up an entire village going for my clan), but I'd definitely save the ones closest to me and who I knew were totally innocent... and if I could spare only one person, I'd try and save my sibling

The Musketeers
JOIN
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 01-01-2010, 06:43 AM   #4
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Try to protest somewhat.

Vatanui AKA Pride is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2010, 06:52 AM   #5
MannyGAGA
Chunin Exam Proctor

MannyGAGA is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via AIM to MannyGAGA Send a message via Yahoo to MannyGAGA

ill never beable to do it,and i know the village may kick me out....so ill just leave the village.
MannyGAGA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2010, 11:43 AM   #6
Shika-fiend
Special Jonin Candidate

Shika-fiend has completed a tough C-rank mission!Shika-fiend has completed a tough C-rank mission!Shika-fiend has completed a tough C-rank mission!

The second they asked me to do it, I would kill them, become a rogue ninja, go to a different hidden village, and take on a new name, and a new life(while still being a ninja)
Shika-fiend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2010, 01:48 PM   #7
konoha ninja
Apprentice Genin

konoha ninja is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

i would just run from the village and, come to think of it, later of cousre, committe suicide....

so, not that great a plan.... ....you got some thing better?
konoha ninja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2010, 01:50 PM   #8
Reikai Hezamu
Special Jonin Candidate

Reikai Hezamu saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shika-fiend View Post
The second they asked me to do it, I would kill them, become a rogue ninja, go to a different hidden village, and take on a new name, and a new life(while still being a ninja)
Pretty much what I was going to say.
Reikai Hezamu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2010, 01:59 PM   #9
Fearless Ninja Leo
Apprentice Genin

Fearless Ninja Leo is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via ICQ to Fearless Ninja Leo Send a message via AIM to Fearless Ninja Leo Send a message via MSN to Fearless Ninja Leo Send a message via Yahoo to Fearless Ninja Leo Send a message via Skype™ to Fearless Ninja Leo

Now, considering that clans for ninja were based off of family ties, going off of the family that I'm actually connected to, hell no. The people that asked me to do it would be eliminated immediately.

Now, if I was to think of the other family that I'm connected too that treats me like I'm not really a person then yes, they're all dead within the next 24 hours, not even kidding . . .
Fearless Ninja Leo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2010, 02:03 PM   #10
narutofan99
Banned

narutofan99 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

At first I would try to protest in a peaceful way.... If that didn't work, I would inform my clan that somebody was going to try to kill them, and then just escape.
narutofan99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2010, 02:07 PM   #11
Fearless Ninja Leo
Apprentice Genin

Fearless Ninja Leo is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via ICQ to Fearless Ninja Leo Send a message via AIM to Fearless Ninja Leo Send a message via MSN to Fearless Ninja Leo Send a message via Yahoo to Fearless Ninja Leo Send a message via Skype™ to Fearless Ninja Leo

That makes sense. But then, you could just rally your clan's allies and revolt.
Fearless Ninja Leo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2010, 02:10 PM   #12
narutofan99
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fearless Ninja Leo View Post

Oh yeah! I didn't think about that..... nice idea!
Old 01-01-2010, 02:12 PM   #13
GenFlower12
Veteran Chunin

GenFlower12 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I'll try to approach it peacefully but if that doesn't work and there's a posibility that almost everyone else would die then I do what Itachi did.Find another person to help and take all the blame and live the rest of my life as a rogue ninja hunted down by almost every nation.
GenFlower12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2010, 02:16 PM   #14
suki
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by konoha ninja View Post
i would just run from the village and, come to think of it, later of cousre, committe suicide....

so, not that great a plan.... ....you got some thing better?
Honestly, my thinking is that if the elders so decree it, it's going to happen in the end. Just don't put my family's blood on my hands. Maybe... if I were Itachi in the anbu and the Uchiha prodigy, I'd probably know a lot that's going on... he would have thought that it was for the best- Itachi isn't stupid. He knew that the clan was corrupt, that only an Uchiha's sharingan could stand to an Uchiha's sharingan (in general), that is why he killed his family.

Only... I don't know why they couldn't spare the non-corrupt Uchihas... probably because the elders feared future generations would rebel, try and get revenge.... they wouldn't wipe out a clan for no reason, especially one of the strongest clans... but still, Itachi made a big sacrifice in killing his precious family... sparing his brother shows that he maintained a human heart while exterminating his clan.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fearless Ninja Leo View Post
The Leaf Village is part of one of the five great shinobi nations, and it was the elders, it's probably best for the village- that's what some would think. There would be lots of blood and fighting. In the end, the village will probably win. Your people would be considered traitors and exterminated. Ally villages would be called in.

The Musketeers
JOIN
Old 01-01-2010, 02:19 PM   #15
narutofan99
Banned

LOL, I know this sounds really wimpy but I just couldn't kill anybody. It would be so cruel....
Old 01-01-2010, 02:36 PM   #16
Hidden Ninja45
Jonin

Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

No, i'm sure I couldn't kill my entire family.

Hidden Ninja45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2010, 03:07 PM   #17
suki
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by narutofan99 View Post
LOL, I know this sounds really wimpy but I just couldn't kill anybody. It would be so cruel....
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hidden Ninja45 View Post
No, i'm sure I couldn't kill my entire family.
Yeah, same here.

Look at Itachi. He couldn't kill his little brother. It might be easier killing adults that fight back, other children you don't know so well, but you're little brother backing away from you in fright, tears on his face... the brother you care about so dearly... can you kill him?

The Musketeers
JOIN
Old 01-01-2010, 03:20 PM   #18
NARUTARD93
Special Jonin Candidate

NARUTARD93 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.NARUTARD93 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.NARUTARD93 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.NARUTARD93 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.NARUTARD93 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.NARUTARD93 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.NARUTARD93 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Send a message via Skype™ to NARUTARD93

If it was obvious that my clan was intentions were not good for the well being of my village then yes. Every single member that was involved would be dead. But I'd do it in a way where I couldn't get blamed for so that I could still stay in the village. I'd allow the innocent members to live. But because I'd stay in the village none of them would turn into brats like Sasuke.

Quote:
The world may never know the secret that is NARUTARD.
Quote:
oooooooo it's a dragon! it's a lion! NO IT'S NARUTARD!
Quote:
This is the Insanity known as NARUTARD!!!!
Quote:
so your the infamous NARUTARD the terrifying
Quote:
O.O ALL HAIL NARUTARD!!!!!!
NARUTARD93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2010, 03:33 PM   #19
suki
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by NARUTARD93 View Post
If it was obvious that my clan was intentions were not good for the well being of my village then yes. Every single member that was involved would be dead. But I'd do it in a way where I couldn't get blamed for so that I could still stay in the village. I'd allow the innocent members to live. But because I'd stay in the village none of them would turn into brats like Sasuke.
That's true. I wouldn't want to leave my village, but Itachi wanted to keep an eye on Akatsuki. He really is a devoted shinobi. And how could he stay with his brother- he felt guilty of killing everyone... Honestly, he's a strong man.

The Musketeers
JOIN
Old 01-01-2010, 03:42 PM   #20
narutofan99
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by suki View Post
That's true. I wouldn't want to leave my village, but Itachi wanted to keep an eye on Akatsuki. He really is a devoted shinobi. And how could he stay with his brother- he felt guilty of killing everyone... Honestly, he's a strong man.

I feel exactly the same way....

Tags
clan, exterminate, itachi