Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Character Talk

Naruto Character Talk Who do you love? Who do you love to hate? Discuss your fave Naruto characters here.

Old 04-17-2010, 09:19 PM   #2941
Hidden Ninja45
Jonin

Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Rate the Naruto jutsu above you

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kakuzu111 View Post
9.5/10

Frilled Lizard Jutsu?
7/10

Rasengan?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Hidden Ninja45 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2010, 10:01 PM   #2942
/Gaara\
Ninja Academy Student

/Gaara\ is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

10/10 chidori?
"Shut Up...Or I'll Kill You"
"They Looked At Me The Wrong Way...So They're Gonna Die"

Clash of Ninja Revolution 3 Friend Code: 4684-1256-4472 Name= Fantom
Tell me if you played me!!!
p.m. me if you want to play...
List of Cool People
Spoiler:

Zango
Kaen Mikami
Dwayneturtle1
/Gaara\ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2010, 10:16 PM   #2943
katsu uchiha
Jonin Leader

katsu uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.katsu uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.katsu uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.katsu uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.katsu uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.katsu uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.katsu uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

10/10

odama rasengan?
katsu uchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2010, 10:29 PM   #2944
Black Shuck
Special Jonin Candidate

Black Shuck is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

izanagi

<((:))> <((:))>
.'l'.
.'l'.
----
v
I think. I think I am. Therefore I am... I think.
_________
Spoiler:
I tell you everything that is really nothing, and nothing of what is everything, do not be fooled by what I am saying. Please listen carefully and try to hear what I am not saying.
-C.C.Finn-
Rainbow Tables & unicorns on weed. lolOPHC!!
. . . . . .
Black Shuck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2010, 10:33 PM   #2945
katsu uchiha
Jonin Leader

katsu uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.katsu uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.katsu uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.katsu uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.katsu uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.katsu uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.katsu uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

10/10

double lighting blade?
Old 04-17-2010, 10:41 PM   #2946
Guero
Academy Graduate

Guero is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

10/10

wind style rasen-shuriken jutsu
Guero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2010, 10:44 PM   #2947
katsu uchiha
Jonin Leader

10/10

edo tensei?
Old 04-17-2010, 10:45 PM   #2948
Black Shuck
Special Jonin Candidate

thousand years of death.

.'l'.
.'l'.
----
v
_________
Spoiler:
I tell you everything that is really nothing, and nothing of what is everything, do not be fooled by what I am saying. Please listen carefully and try to hear what I am not saying.
-C.C.Finn-
. . . . . .
Old 04-17-2010, 11:12 PM   #2949
RokubiRaikage
Genin

RokubiRaikage is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

8/10

Thunder Clap

Member of the Village Hidden in Crystal^^

(^))) Tobi's a good boy!
/_!_\ Put this on your sig if you love Tobi

(^ ^)/))) Lord Jashin Will Curse You!
/_!_\ Put this on your sig if you love Hidan

Forum Gf: Gaara-Naruto-Sasuke
((I love you!!))

Check out THIS action:
Spoiler:
Click me!
Spoiler:
Click again!
Spoiler:
U kno u want 2 again!
Spoiler:
Almost there!
Spoiler:
2 more
Spoiler:
If u keep clicking, u'll get a prize!^^
Spoiler:
almost!
Spoiler:
UP YOURS NO JUTSU BWAHAHAHAHA!!!!
RokubiRaikage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2010, 12:26 AM   #2950
katsu uchiha
Jonin Leader

9/10

rasengan?
Old 04-18-2010, 12:47 AM   #2951
Maikeru D. Shinigami
Super High School Level Narcissist
Quasi-Admin

Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via MSN to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via Yahoo to Maikeru D. Shinigami

7/10

Chidori

YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
Maikeru D. Shinigami is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2010, 12:51 AM   #2952
katsu uchiha
Jonin Leader

10/10

lighting blade?
Old 04-18-2010, 12:55 AM   #2953
Maikeru D. Shinigami
Super High School Level Narcissist
Quasi-Admin

Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via MSN to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via Yahoo to Maikeru D. Shinigami

9.7/10

Reaper Death Seal

YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
Maikeru D. Shinigami is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2010, 01:15 AM   #2954
katsu uchiha
Jonin Leader

6/10

kamui?
Old 04-18-2010, 01:35 AM   #2955
Black Shuck
Special Jonin Candidate

tsukuyomi

.'l'.
.'l'.
----
v
_________
Spoiler:
-C.C.Finn-
. . . . . .
Old 04-18-2010, 02:05 AM   #2956
katsu uchiha
Jonin Leader

9/10

flying thunder god jutsu?
Old 04-18-2010, 03:09 AM   #2957
Black Shuck
Special Jonin Candidate

kirin

.'l'.
.'l'.
----
v
_________
Spoiler:
-C.C.Finn-
. . . . . .
Old 04-18-2010, 03:10 AM   #2958
katsu uchiha
Jonin Leader

10/10

susanoo?
Old 04-18-2010, 03:14 AM   #2959
Black Shuck
Special Jonin Candidate

amaterasu?

.'l'.
.'l'.
----
v
_________
Spoiler:
-C.C.Finn-
. . . . . .
Old 04-18-2010, 03:20 AM   #2960
katsu uchiha
Jonin Leader

9/10

toad mouth trap?