Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Creative Corner

Creative Corner Fanfiction? Check. Fan Art? Check. Anything else you can imagine creating? Check, check, check. Just keep those pesky forum rules in mind!

View Poll Results: What do you think of the story?
horrible 1 11.11%
good 2 22.22%
bad 0 0%
WONDERFUL! 6 66.67%
Voters: 9. You may not vote on this poll

Old 01-18-2010, 05:29 PM   #41
cherryflower
Special Jonin Candidate

cherryflower has completed a tough C-rank mission!cherryflower has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Default Re: Rember hope

Yesh, It is all part of my plan.... Actualy I don't have a plan for the grandmother. But don't Worry, Yuki-chan is strong, as quoted by Yuki-chan xD

SASUKEXLEE SUPPORTER
Saucely
cherryflower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2010, 07:40 AM   #42
Reala
Chunin Exam Proctor

Location: You know when i said i wouldn't come your house when you weren't there anymore? I LIED
Reala saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Awards Showcase

Hanataro sat in a chair in the Yukikage's office, twiddling her fingers nervously around the slowly cooling cup in her hands.
Soon, she'd meet her new teammates for this special squad she was going to be in.
The door swung open and Hanataro jumped out of her chair. The cup slipped from her grasp and smashed on the floor.
"Oh, oh m-my, i-i-i'm s-s-so sor-sorry," Hanataro bowed multiple times as someone cleared up the mess.
She sat back down on her chair. So that wasn't her teammates then, maybe the next people coming were. She could here them in the hall.
Hanataro mumbled nervously to herself and nodded, before resuming twiddling her fingers nervously.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Believers NEVER Die!
Reala is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2010, 02:27 PM   #43
cherryflower
Special Jonin Candidate

cherryflower has completed a tough C-rank mission!cherryflower has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Wink Re: Rember hope

Shiori dashed down the streets. there where crowds of people she had to avoid, and once failed, knocking an older lady down by slipping on the ice. The information center, as some people call it, wasn't that far away. So it was about five minutes of running until she got to the building. The girl stopped at the tall blue doors and put her pink, red, lavender, and amber hair into a pony tail then walked threw the door, looking like she owned the place.

Shiori strutted right up to the front of the line, ignore the big crowd behind her, shouting complaints, but she keept going until she got to the lady at the front desk, She looked like a steryo-typocal blonde, but only shiori and a few others knew she was pure evil.

"Oh, Kimi darling. I'm SOooooo happy it's your shift." she said in a rather sly voice, with an overly happy smile. The blonde just smiled back and replied,

"Back of the line little missie!" her voice was overly happy, and fake to say the least. The high pitch was extremely annoying. She then glanced around and whispred in Shiori's ear: "Get back in line or elese I will kick you out of here." her eyes now shimmered with anger, you could pratically see the steam comeing out of her ears.

"Well, now tel me a little info an-"

"back of the line," she growled.

"Make me."

"Don't make ME call security." She then grinned. thinking that she had one, But shiori knew victory was a long way away for Kimi.

The genin smiled slyly, letting out the more evil side of her. "Now Kimi, you know that I will win, I always do. So choose, Will you do it the easy way.... or he hard way?" She asked, Her words where like poision, strikeing the other while she tried to fight back.

"Try me!" Said the girl at the front counter, glancing back at the people in line. Shiori smiled

"It was your choice." The multi colored haired girl then quickly put her hair into pony tails, wich made her look younger. Then fell to the ground crying, She h oped that she would appear to be around seven years old, she was rather little.

"WAHHHHHHHH THE MEAN LADY AT THE COUNTER...S-SHE....S-SHE SHE SAID THAT SHE WOULD KILL ME WITH HER NINJA SKILLAGE IF I-I DIDN'T ...I-I DIDN'T FILE AND PAINT HER FINGER NAILS FOR HER.... AND I DON'T EVEN KNOW HER. WAHHHHHHHHHHH HHHH AAAAAAA!!!!!" At the sight of this some people walked away, and others glared at the lady at the front counter. after about everyone had left, Shiori rolled from laying on her stoumach to her back then sat up so she could look up at the blonde. "Soooooo.... Can i have my info now?"

The blonde's face was red, she was quickly trying to put on some make up to hide it, even though it wouldn't do any good "She should just put a bag over her head and save everyone from haveing to look at her..." Shiori thought.

"Yeah yeah whatever, Shoot." Mumbled the blonde.

"Genin from the hidden wind?"

"Sent her to Yukikage. Now go!"

"Hmm I thought this was classifyed information, oh well." She then walked out the door, grinning in approval. Shiori pulled her hair back into it's ponytail, smoothed her dress, and fixed her tall, fashion boots. "I wonder who the girl from the wind is..... Hopefullyshe's not some timid person Who hates to cause trouble. That would be tourture." She said to herself.

Minutes later she arrived at the building, she had figured out a special way to sneak into the kage's office over the years, and who used the front door anyways? shiori then walked to the back of the buliding and climbed on top of the dumpster then squeezed threw the small space between it and the wall of the building then took screw driver that she keept hidden underneth the dumpster for when ever she needed to enter the building.she then loosed the screws and squeesed in. it was veary tight for a few minutes, but if she sucked in her stomach and held her breath, she managed until she got to the place where the vent when straight up for about seven feet then was level again.

The konoichi was able to climb the easily then pulled herself up to the level place. This part was right over the libraray where the medics studied, when Shiori was younger and bored she'd sometimes just sit there and listen to the young medics and older ones train and read books out loud. This some how entertained her, keept her busy, and gave her some general knowldege about healing. but that didn't concern her right now, because they just redid this section of the vent with a more thinner metal, because the people in the library was complaining that it was too noisy. It was fine if you where just going to stay still in one single spot, but if you move around alot, it squeaks a bunch, wich alearts the people in the library that someone's there, and it might collapse.

"Ok... if I move inch by inch, I should be fine...." She said under her breath and started slowly crawling forward. After about one minute she moved only about a yard and still had about five more yards to go, 20 feet! but it got thicker after about ten or eight feet so it wouldn't be that bad. Shiori began to keep moving forward but froze when there was a loud creaking noise.

"Please don't fall please don't fall...." and after about five minutes she gathered the courage to keep going and finally got past that place and climbed up another tall vent and into the top floor. She then turned right and after five more minutes got to the vent she wanted. The vent to the Yukikage's office was loose, so The Genin was able to kick it open. After the swift kick, Shiori lost her balance and when falling threw the vent.

She was frighted that she would hit the ground and probbably break her leg, but her boot had gotten stuch on a peice of metal on the vent so she was dangleing upside down, holding the skirt of her short white dress so it wouldn't fall down and stareing, inches away from a small girl with hair covering her eyes, she appeared to be quite frighted.

"Hi! My name's Shiori! Yukimura, Shiori! Nice to meet you, i'm guessing your the newest member to our squad."

SASUKEXLEE SUPPORTER
Saucely
Old 01-19-2010, 03:57 PM   #44
Kibafan006
Chunin Exam Proctor

Kibafan006 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Shiori knows how to make an enterance.
Kibafan006 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2010, 05:42 PM   #45
cherryflower
Special Jonin Candidate

Yes, An entrance wich will give Hanataro a heart attack BAD SHIORI! xD

SASUKEXLEE SUPPORTER
Saucely
Old 01-20-2010, 04:49 PM   #46
NaruSakufluff4ever
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: I somehow got stuck in the portal to Hyrule and Naruto... NOT AGAIN!
NaruSakufluff4ever is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

*rolling on floor laughing* <---repeat that over and over again.
NaruSakufluff4ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2010, 02:17 PM   #47
cherryflower
Special Jonin Candidate

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

That enough times for ya? xD rofl

SASUKEXLEE SUPPORTER
Saucely
Old 01-22-2010, 02:30 PM   #48
Reala
Chunin Exam Proctor

Location: You know when i said i wouldn't come your house when you weren't there anymore? I LIED

Awards Showcase

*rolls eyes* don't spam in the thread ;p

KIBA won't be on for a while, she's banned from the pc did I/she tell you that?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Believers NEVER Die!
Old 01-22-2010, 03:24 PM   #49
cherryflower
Special Jonin Candidate

........oopsie >///<

And ohhhhhhhh What'd she do? (when I first read it I thought you said banned from the forum! O.O)

EDIT: OHHHHHH lookie! My post count is all 2's 2,222 xD

SASUKEXLEE SUPPORTER
Saucely
Old 01-22-2010, 03:32 PM   #50
Reala
Chunin Exam Proctor

Awards Showcase

she got 97% on a test and her dad said it was bad T-T

Believers NEVER Die!
Old 01-22-2010, 03:34 PM   #51
cherryflower
Special Jonin Candidate

oh... that's like one wrong though, she must be a straight A+ student. AWESOME!

SASUKEXLEE SUPPORTER
Saucely
Old 01-22-2010, 03:41 PM   #52
Reala
Chunin Exam Proctor

Awards Showcase

yeah, i'll have my bit up soon, i've just been sorting out my fan fictions

Believers NEVER Die!
Old 01-22-2010, 04:18 PM   #53
NaruSakufluff4ever
Special Jonin Candidate

OMG THATS IT???!!!!?!?!??!?!?! wow.
Old 01-22-2010, 04:26 PM   #54
Reala
Chunin Exam Proctor

Awards Showcase

hmm??

Believers NEVER Die!
Old 01-22-2010, 04:27 PM   #55
NaruSakufluff4ever
Special Jonin Candidate

97%... thats probably what i get most of the time.
Old 01-22-2010, 04:47 PM   #56
Reala
Chunin Exam Proctor

Awards Showcase

yeah it was stupi d>.<

Believers NEVER Die!
Old 01-22-2010, 05:45 PM   #57
NaruSakufluff4ever
Special Jonin Candidate

bad parent!

edit: not the bad parent as in not taking care of child its the bad parent as in when u say bad dog.
Old 01-22-2010, 05:52 PM   #58
cherryflower
Special Jonin Candidate

Ok reala

And saku, KIBA must be an A+ person

SASUKEXLEE SUPPORTER
Saucely
Old 01-22-2010, 05:59 PM   #59
NaruSakufluff4ever
Special Jonin Candidate

still... ITS JUST 97%. ITS NOT THE END OF THE WORLD.
Old 01-23-2010, 09:51 AM   #60
Kibafan006
Chunin Exam Proctor

Kibafan006 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Wow O_O My parent were proud of me when I got a 97% on my math bench mark I think her parents ust over reacted or something.
Kibafan006 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
cherryflower, kibafan321, ninja, reala, story