Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Creative Corner

Creative Corner Fanfiction? Check. Fan Art? Check. Anything else you can imagine creating? Check, check, check. Just keep those pesky forum rules in mind!

View Poll Results: What do you think of the story?
horrible 1 11.11%
good 2 22.22%
bad 0 0%
WONDERFUL! 6 66.67%
Voters: 9. You may not vote on this poll

Old 01-06-2010, 05:26 PM   #21
NaruSakufluff4ever
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: I somehow got stuck in the portal to Hyrule and Naruto... NOT AGAIN!
NaruSakufluff4ever is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: Rember hope

Yayzez!!!!! She passed!!!
NaruSakufluff4ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2010, 09:10 AM   #22
*ILUVFASHION*
Chunin Exam Participant

*ILUVFASHION* is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I didn't like it.....I LOVE IT!!!! Good job!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
(She's soooo nice BELIEVE IT! xD)

A victim of the DramaFlu 0.0

My Theme
Spoiler:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

*ILUVFASHION* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2010, 12:25 PM   #23
Reala
Chunin Exam Proctor

Location: You know when i said i wouldn't come your house when you weren't there anymore? I LIED
Reala saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Awards Showcase

Thanks everyone for the comments! We can't say thanks for every single comment, but we apprieciate it all!!!
We'll have some more up soon, we're just waiting for KIBA!!!

Believers NEVER Die!
Reala is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2010, 01:47 PM   #24
cherryflower
Special Jonin Candidate

cherryflower has completed a tough C-rank mission!cherryflower has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Smile Re: Rember hope

Thanks everyone. and reala, mind if I just roll from where I am, it's not gonna really do anything that really affects the main story.

Shiori had ate her fill and was sitting on her purple blanketed bed, her cousion Yuki putting her hair into a whole buch of little stylish pony tails. she would be staying at her old home at the clan tonight so she didn't have to leave early.

"Shiori-chan, Is Yukikage pulling Shiori-chan's hair too hard?" asked the slender woman. She was about twenty years old and had snow white hair, and ice blue eyes. The reason her eyes where ice blue all the time is because she had almost completely mastered her kekki genkai over the years. She was then wearing a short ice blue dress.

"No Yuki, And you don't have to be formal. this is your home, your family, the place you lived before you moved into the kage's building."

"So sorry Shori-Chan. Yuki-chan will call Yuki-Chan Yuki-Chan. and Yuki-Chan will call Shiori-Chan Shiori-Chan." She said then continued with the ponytails. "Shiori-Chan, Did Shiori-chan know Shiori-Chan is on team 5? That's a veary special team!" She said.

"It is?"

"Ohh Shiori-Chan will have to wait. Yuki-Chan won't tell. It's a secrete. shhhhh.........."

Shiori laughed.

"Oh Shiori-Chan, look at the time. Shiori-chan need to go to bed. Yuki-Chan says good night." said the white haired girl walking out the door after turning off the lights.

SASUKEXLEE SUPPORTER
Saucely
cherryflower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2010, 02:15 PM   #25
NaruSakufluff4ever
Special Jonin Candidate

cherry, just finding the third person kyou or whatever his name is kyouish.
Old 01-09-2010, 05:48 AM   #26
Kibafan006
Chunin Exam Proctor

Kibafan006 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Can you guys please keep writing? The story is really good so far and I want to see what happens.
Kibafan006 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2010, 10:02 AM   #27
cherryflower
Special Jonin Candidate

cherryflower has completed a tough C-rank mission!cherryflower has completed a tough C-rank mission!

@ Saku: What?

@kiba: thanks

SASUKEXLEE SUPPORTER
Saucely
Old 01-09-2010, 05:13 PM   #28
NaruSakufluff4ever
Special Jonin Candidate

cherry, that guy in shinobi saga that always speaks in third person that helped isamu find his second birthclan? was tortured by his mother with fire jutsu, weak back because of so, escaped his mother with help? that guy. and WHAT KIBAFAN SAID!
Old 01-09-2010, 05:17 PM   #29
OnyxBlossom
Special Jonin Candidate

OnyxBlossom is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.OnyxBlossom is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.OnyxBlossom is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.OnyxBlossom is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.OnyxBlossom is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.OnyxBlossom is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

This is....amazing! Better than anything I've written!

OnyxBlossom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2010, 05:22 PM   #30
NaruSakufluff4ever
Special Jonin Candidate

WHAT BLOSSOM SAID! *starts bouncing around impatient for update*
Old 01-10-2010, 12:59 PM   #31
cherryflower
Special Jonin Candidate

ohhhh, but saku trust me, she is way different than Kyou, I didn't even really think they where alike at all.

Thanks

SASUKEXLEE SUPPORTER
Saucely
Old 01-10-2010, 01:49 PM   #32
NaruSakufluff4ever
Special Jonin Candidate

i know, just the TALKING, the way of talking, reminds me of kyou, but i guess all third person does. :/ WHERE IS THE NEXT CHAPPY?!?!
Old 01-10-2010, 02:24 PM   #33
Reala
Chunin Exam Proctor

Location: You know when i said i wouldn't come your house when you weren't there anymore? I LIED
Reala saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Awards Showcase

we're gonna Pm KIBA to put her one forward

Believers NEVER Die!
Reala is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2010, 03:55 PM   #34
NaruSakufluff4ever
Special Jonin Candidate

ohzez!
Old 01-11-2010, 09:28 PM   #35
KIBAFAN321
Madame Spams-Alot

KIBAFAN321 has completed a tough C-rank mission!KIBAFAN321 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

;___; Ohh... so much happened! I'll get the next story to come maybe around tomorrow. I'll think about whats going to happen in school... wrtie everything out and type it. Then I'll post it.

(( Also... sorry for missing EVERYTHING. School and all... >>))
KIBAFAN321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2010, 01:58 PM   #36
cherryflower
Special Jonin Candidate

It's ok KIBA.

SASUKEXLEE SUPPORTER
Saucely
Old 01-12-2010, 04:45 PM   #37
KIBAFAN321
Madame Spams-Alot

KIBAFAN321 has completed a tough C-rank mission!KIBAFAN321 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Kameko laid her head onto a black, soft pillow. She stares out into the window. Tomorrow, I could ask that Shiori chic to help plan a plot for those two annoying, cry-baby twins. Whatever their names were... Oh! I have a great one; maybe we can go into their backpacks and pour egg yolk into it. They won’t even know what happened. Kameko smiles and runs downstairs and rummages through the refrigerator. Let’s see… eggs… eggs… Where are the eggs? Where does mother keep all of the eggs? -_- Oh, this is JUST great! Now how will I EVER pour egg yolk into their backpacks? Kameko slams the refrigerator door, making a loud THUD, and runs back upstairs. She sits lies down onto her bed, thinking a bit more. … Well, never mind the egg yolk plan. Maybe something else. Something that… oh I got nothing. This is horrible! Make some gooey slime out of flour… That would work! I know where the flour is and all. 8D Kameko runs downstairs and looks inside the cabinet. Flour… check! Oil! Kameko jumps off from the counter and looks inside a drawer… Not here… Kameko goes back and looks at another cabinet. She grabs the oil out and thinks a bit more. What else… oil… check. Kameko cocks her head to the side… Water? Yeah! She grabs a cup of water and sets it on a table. Now… time for the mixing, and spilling, and pouring, and done! Kameko first takes a bowl out. She takes two cups of flour and dumps them into the bowl. She takes 1 cup of oil and pours it all in. Then she takes the cup of water and spills it in. Kameko then takes a spoon and mixes it all up. … Eww! It stinks! >> But it’s a great thing that it does… the twins won’t see it coming! Heheh… Kameko graps a plastic bag and pours the stinky, pastel slime into the bag. “Perfect” Kameko chuckled.
-------
There! Ha Ha! 8D I got it down! Yippe!
KIBAFAN321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2010, 03:28 PM   #38
NaruSakufluff4ever
Special Jonin Candidate

she is a bad girl who does pranks! GOOD GIRL!
Old 01-16-2010, 04:46 PM   #39
cherryflower
Special Jonin Candidate

Smile Re: Rember hope

The sun was peeking threw Shiori's windows. you could hear the slight chirping of birds.

"morning already?" The multi haired girl mumbeled before wakeing up completely. She then quickly got dressed, she put on a short, long sleeved white dress with a pink belt. She then slipped on a pair of black boots and ran downstairs.

"la la de de dum dum de la la de dum..... Oh Shiori chan! good morning!" Said Yuki from the kitchen.

The 11-year old rubbed her eyes and looked around. "Yuki.... what are you doing here?" She asked. The genin was quite confused, Yuki should be back at the Kage's office and her grandmother should be doing the cooking.

"Oh it's nothing. Grandma just had to go to the hostopal case of her heart it......Yuki means....ummm.... Gandma should be back soon!" She said nervosly while almost spilling her glass of milk. Shiori glared at her cousin.

"Yuki....what really happened?" The white haired girl looked around then sighed

"Well.... If shiori-chan wants to hear it from the begining....20 years ago yuki-chan was born to her Mama yukiko-chan. and Yuki-chan's unkown father. Yuki-chan was named yuki-chan after Yuki-chan's Mama, and because of Yuki-chan's white hair. Yuki-chan then was raised by Yuki-chan's mama, never knowing who Papa was. Yuki-chan then was put in day-care alot because Yuki-chan's Mama was a special hunter nin because of the Yukimura kekki genkai wich yuki-chan's mama had mastered. Yuki-chan then made yuki-chan's first friend in day-care but then later died because of an illness. After that Yuki-chan had devoted yuki-chan to being a medic to heal everyone and not let anyone die if yuki-chan could heal them, Yuki-chan then was very sad until yuki-chan made another close friend. Yuki chan's friend had also wanted to be a medic, but he later died of illness... with his heart. Wich made Yuki-Chan even more determind to be a medic. It was then Yuki-chan's third birthday, and yuki-chan's mama was on a mission, so Yuki-chan celebrated it alone becuase Yuki-chan didn't want to bother any of Yuki-chan's aunts of uncles. Yuki-chan then never saw her mama again after that, but was still put in day care lots because yuki-chan's aunt hated yuki-chan and yuki-chan's aunt was the only clan member who wasn't busy. yuki-chan was then very very sad. Yuki-chan won't get into the rest of the sad details but Yuki-chan will continue with when yuki-chan was six.... when yuki-chan was six she was put into the acadamy early because the daycare didn't allow six year-olds and up and yuki-chan's aunt hated yuki-chan. So yuki-chan was put into the acadmy early and was the youngest in her class and yuki-chan was extremely shy and yuki-chan came home crying every day and then her auntie would just laugh at Yuki-chan and call her mean names and she would.... she... wahhhhhhh." The kage then started to sob.

The Genin then ran over to the kage and comforted her.

"It's ok Yuki-Chan, Your not stupid or weak.. you are the Yukikage." that made the white haired girl happier.

"T-Thanks!" She said.

"now what's wrong with grandma?" she asked

After that Yuki was on the verge of tears but then took a deep breath and said.

"Grandma had an extreme heart attack last night grandma was hurt badly but yuki-chan was there talking to grandma in the liveing room and did the best yuki-chan could with out medical tools to heal grandma yuki-chan then quickly called an ambulence who took grandma and told her to get some rest and grandma-chan would be fine... b ....b-but... grandma-chan when into a coma! Yuki-chan is allowed to go there this afternoon but you shouldn't worry tommorow is the first real day with your squad you don't have any missions today but will meet the two other squad members today because today is a one day vacation for new Genins." This left Shiori wide-eyed.

"I-Is she going to be alright?"

"of course dear. Grandma will be fine. They say it isn't that bad. now don't worry your pretty little head off. Take some breakfast and run along now, ok?"

Shiori nodded then quickly grabbed a bagel and rand out the door. She looked around, everything was white ,as normal. She woundered where the other squad members might be. She had heard one thing last night..... she had heard grandma and Yuki talking about herself being in a special squad with a girl from the hidded wind village. wich means the girl from the hidden wind must have just arrived here and would be somewhere by the village gates or a building that is similar to the kages ofice where visitors go to rent an apartment room. and stuff.

I might as well go there she thought and ran off in that direction.

SASUKEXLEE SUPPORTER
Saucely
Old 01-18-2010, 05:25 PM   #40
Kibafan006
Chunin Exam Proctor

Kibafan006 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Poor Yuki-Chan and Grandma.
Kibafan006 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
cherryflower, kibafan321, ninja, reala, story