Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Leaf Village Council > Forum Feedback & Issues

Forum Feedback & Issues Having problems using the forums or site? Maybe you have some feedback about the site you'd like to share? Post it here.

Old 05-22-2009, 09:37 AM   #41
Sage Mode
Site Admin - The Great Toad Sage
Viz Administrator

Sage Mode has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Sage Mode has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Sage Mode has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Sage Mode has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Sage Mode has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Sage Mode has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Default Re: about user groups

We might get into user groups pretty soon, so sit tight. But as I mentioned above, you won't get an exclusive user group all to yourselves, and I think it would be better for you guys to go with the flow in your story thread and just ignore if someone makes a random post.

A. he is gonna say this is sweet
B. leave not saying anything
C. he is gonna close the thread

--dogboy22
Sage Mode is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2009, 09:39 AM   #42
Broko
Chunin

Broko is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via AIM to Broko Send a message via MSN to Broko Send a message via Yahoo to Broko

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sage Mode
We might get into user groups pretty soon, so sit tight. But as I mentioned above, you won't get an exclusive user group all to yourselves, and I think it would be better for you guys to go with the flow in your story thread and just ignore if someone makes a random post.
so you can make me like put me in the village of darkness user group you can do that

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Spoiler:

~((Rogue Ninja))~

Demon Of Darkness

Broko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2009, 09:43 AM   #43
Obito
Special Jonin Candidate

Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

I think only the Village Leader can do that.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Obito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2009, 10:26 AM   #44
Kyuubi
Academy Graduate

Kyuubi is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by MalFurion
agree
Kyuubi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2009, 10:30 AM   #45
Obito
Special Jonin Candidate

Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Someone next to me is texting on her Iphone and she wants to use the computer, I don't get that.

Old 05-22-2009, 10:31 AM   #46
Sage Mode
Site Admin - The Great Toad Sage
Viz Administrator

Sage Mode has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Sage Mode has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Sage Mode has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Sage Mode has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Sage Mode has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Sage Mode has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyuubi
Quote:
agree
I think what he means is make a forum user group through the forum software (i.e. your names would be a different color), in which case the Village Leader would probably be the Group Leader. I don't know if we're going to go that route, but it's not outside the realm of possibility.

A. he is gonna say this is sweet
B. leave not saying anything
C. he is gonna close the thread

--dogboy22
Sage Mode is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2009, 10:33 AM   #47
Broko
Chunin

Broko is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via AIM to Broko Send a message via MSN to Broko Send a message via Yahoo to Broko

at we know that might happen

Spoiler:

~((Rogue Ninja))~

Demon Of Darkness

Broko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2009, 10:36 AM   #48
Obito
Special Jonin Candidate

Thanks Sage Mode, you explained that perfect.

Old 05-22-2009, 11:25 AM   #49
Nick Tasogare
Special Jonin Candidate

Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.
Send a message via Skype™ to Nick Tasogare

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sage Mode
Hey guys, good news! You can keep doing what you're doing for now. I say "for now" because it's subject to change for whatever reason. But you have the green light for the foreseeable future (as long as you steer clear of the Naruto characters and plot, which you know).
YAY thanks so much, we will make sure to stay awau rom actual chars and plots originaly from aruto thank you so much!!!!!!

Can Herr SRhyse and Frau Muffintop please remove my staff "powers"? The Mod Rules are a joke and everybody knows it lol I don't follow that last rule well enough, and I don't want to endanger the Communist Rule of the People's Republic of NDF. Thanks.

/Heil

Oh wait, now there's drama so I just have to watch this all blow up.
Nick Tasogare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2009, 11:33 AM   #50
Obito
Special Jonin Candidate

Hey Nick, it's Izuna xD

Old 05-22-2009, 11:34 AM   #51
Sensei : Riku Arashi
Chunin Exam Proctor

Sensei : Riku Arashi is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

[quote=Nick Tasogare]
Quote:
Originally Posted by "Sage Mode":1w5mnx7j
Hey guys, good news! You can keep doing what you're doing for now. I say "for now" because it's subject to change for whatever reason. But you have the green light for the foreseeable future (as long as you steer clear of the Naruto characters and plot, which you know).
YAY thanks so much, we will make sure to stay awau rom actual chars and plots originaly from aruto thank you so much!!!!!![/quote:1w5mnx7j]

hey nick
TWC
Myfanfic:

My Ninja dog : Tyko
Sensei : Riku Arashi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2009, 11:35 AM   #52
Nick Tasogare
Special Jonin Candidate

Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Quote:
Hey Nick, it's Izuna xD
yea i know lol i looked at my friend list lol

Can Herr SRhyse and Frau Muffintop please remove my staff "powers"? The Mod Rules are a joke and everybody knows it lol I don't follow that last rule well enough, and I don't want to endanger the Communist Rule of the People's Republic of NDF. Thanks.

/Heil

Old 05-22-2009, 11:38 AM   #53
Obito
Special Jonin Candidate

Awesome, so what's up, how are you? Anything good you did today.

Old 05-22-2009, 11:42 AM   #54
Nick Tasogare
Special Jonin Candidate

hey sensei, yea i was in school lol, everyone was wearing masks cuz of swine flu, they want them to close school like a few other schools in boston did bcuz of swine flu lol

/Heil

Old 05-22-2009, 11:50 AM   #55
Obito
Special Jonin Candidate

Yeah, the swine flue is serious, they're not taking a chance with that in the air.

Old 05-22-2009, 06:47 PM   #56
itasan
Chunin Exam Proctor

itasan is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.itasan is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.itasan is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.itasan is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.itasan is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.itasan is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Yeah, the swine flue is serious, they're not taking a chance with that in the air.

At first it was funny that people were freaking out so much about it, then it was kind of worrying there for a little while, now it's just funny again. ;D

It's hugely over-dramatazied. (Don't make me fall back on the "do you know how many people die of regular flu" argument ;D)
itasan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2009, 01:14 AM   #57
Sabra
Genin

Sabra is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Thank you very much for allowing us to continue our work. We appreciate it very much. Thank you as well for the time you took to consider it, and make a judgement.
Sabra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2009, 05:48 AM   #58
Obito
Special Jonin Candidate

Sabra, why don't you get a picture? Isn't that a concern in your Forum profile?

Old 05-25-2009, 08:00 PM   #59
Nick Tasogare
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Obito
no she doesnt get a pic because it is easier to find her posts because everyone else has pics, so if she doesnt have one, she ont get mixed up by avatars :P

/Heil

Old 05-25-2009, 11:33 PM   #60
Sabra
Genin

Sabra is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick Tasogare
Quote:
Originally Posted by Obito
no she doesnt get a pic because it is easier to find her posts because everyone else has pics, so if she doesnt have one, she ont get mixed up by avatars :P
What he said. If I could use one of my own pictures I would, but that wasn't an option the last time I was checking the avatar selection.

Just checked, the only image choice that is pretty uncommon I see is the one where Sakura is about to punch someone. I might find a thumbnail or something to attach in my signature area or some such if images are allowed in that section.
Sabra is offline   Reply With Quote