Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Leaf Village Council > Forum Feedback & Issues

Forum Feedback & Issues Having problems using the forums or site? Maybe you have some feedback about the site you'd like to share? Post it here.

Old 05-19-2009, 06:19 PM   #1
Nick Tasogare
Special Jonin Candidate

Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.
Send a message via Skype™ to Nick Tasogare
Default about user groups

my friends and i write a fanfiction on the site, and i was wondering if we can be placed into our own "group" or something like that

Can Herr SRhyse and Frau Muffintop please remove my staff "powers"? The Mod Rules are a joke and everybody knows it lol I don't follow that last rule well enough, and I don't want to endanger the Communist Rule of the People's Republic of NDF. Thanks.

/Heil

Oh wait, now there's drama so I just have to watch this all blow up.
Nick Tasogare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2009, 06:32 PM   #2
seannfma
Special Jonin Candidate

seannfma is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via AIM to seannfma
Default Re: about user groups

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick Tasogare
my friends and i write a fanfiction on the site, and i was wondering if we can be placed into our own "group" or something like that
I think the answer is yes but wait for mods

Close Friends: animelover, shinobi665, 2hyper4u, mangagirl, SakuraGirl

"The ones who didnt do anything are to blame the most"-me

"I made a promise to her, thats the most precious memory I have left!"-Sora-Kingdom hearts
seannfma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2009, 06:33 PM   #3
Nick Tasogare
Special Jonin Candidate

Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

well i think the mods have to make the group anyway, if not its fine, i just thought it would be cool. maybe more people would read the story and do something other than bug the mods and others about the war rules and stuff

Can Herr SRhyse and Frau Muffintop please remove my staff "powers"? The Mod Rules are a joke and everybody knows it lol I don't follow that last rule well enough, and I don't want to endanger the Communist Rule of the People's Republic of NDF. Thanks.

/Heil

Old 05-21-2009, 04:29 PM   #4
Nick Tasogare
Special Jonin Candidate

let me day why id like this to happen. peopl are always posting on the thread if they can join, or that its tmi, even though its a story, and we wanted to make it so that we could be the only ones that could post on the thread.

/Heil

Old 05-21-2009, 04:35 PM   #5
Sabra
Genin

Sabra is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

The whole reason is that there are four of us who are quite serious in the writing we're doing because we are making something really interesting and fun. The problem is that other people are showing up who will post a random criticism of the work while not actually taking the time to even read it.

Post in the thread such as, 'wow man those sentences are long' and such are ruining what we're trying to do. We want to be able to make something that others can still read and really enjoy, but prefer to not have to deal with people who won't take the time to actually read it coming in and saying random stuff that distracts from the content.

That is why we're asking to be made into a group where when we post for our story only the ones that are serious have that ability.
Sabra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2009, 04:36 PM   #6
TheViolletteHeart
Special Jonin Candidate

TheViolletteHeart is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
let me day why id like this to happen. peopl are always posting on the thread if they can join, or that its tmi, even though its a story, and we wanted to make it so that we could be the only ones that could post on the thread.
It would be really helpful. And we could keep all of the story pieces that actually go with each other together.
TheViolletteHeart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2009, 04:37 PM   #7
Nick Tasogare
Special Jonin Candidate

yea we the random posts mess up the continuity, its not like we just want a group for whatever reason

/Heil

Old 05-21-2009, 04:37 PM   #8
Moon
Special Jonin Candidate

Moon has completed a tough C-rank mission!Moon has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabra
The whole reason is that there are four of us who are quite serious in the writing we're doing because we are making something really interesting and fun. The problem is that other people are showing up who will post a random criticism of the work while not actually taking the time to even read it.

Post in the thread such as, 'wow man those sentences are long' and such are ruining what we're trying to. We want to be able to make something that orders can still read and really enjoy, but prefer to not have to deal with people who won't take the time to actually read it coming in and saying random stuff that distracts from the content.
who are the four
Moon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2009, 04:38 PM   #9
Konoha'sGreenThunder
Wallflower

Konoha'sGreenThunder finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Konoha'sGreenThunder finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Konoha'sGreenThunder finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Konoha'sGreenThunder finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Konoha'sGreenThunder finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Konoha'sGreenThunder finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Konoha'sGreenThunder finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Konoha'sGreenThunder finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Konoha'sGreenThunder finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.
Send a message via Skype™ to Konoha'sGreenThunder

I'm fairly certain you aren't allowed to post fanfiction on this site, if that's what you're talking about. And, if you're wanting your own group for it, as in a group similar to the Global Mods (not having moderating powers, of course) then I sense the answer will be a no.
Old 05-21-2009, 04:38 PM   #10
Nick Tasogare
Special Jonin Candidate

you can post it as long as you dont use actual naruto characters and personalities

/Heil

Old 05-21-2009, 04:39 PM   #11
Konoha'sGreenThunder
Wallflower

Konoha'sGreenThunder finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Konoha'sGreenThunder finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Konoha'sGreenThunder finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Konoha'sGreenThunder finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Konoha'sGreenThunder finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Konoha'sGreenThunder finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Konoha'sGreenThunder finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Konoha'sGreenThunder finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Konoha'sGreenThunder finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Quote:
you can post it as long as you dont use actual naruto characters and personalities
Ah, I suppose I was mistaken then.

I still doubt the group thing will happen, if you mean what I think.
Old 05-21-2009, 04:40 PM   #12
TheViolletteHeart
Special Jonin Candidate

TheViolletteHeart is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moon/Sun
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabra

Post in the thread such as, 'wow man those sentences are long' and such are ruining what we're trying to. We want to be able to make something that orders can still read and really enjoy, but prefer to not have to deal with people who won't take the time to actually read it coming in and saying random stuff that distracts from the content.
who are the four
Nick Tasogare, Sabra, Viceroy, and me (TheViolletteHeart)
TheViolletteHeart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2009, 04:40 PM   #13
Nick Tasogare
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konoha'sGreenThunder
Quote:

we really just want to be the only people who can post in that specifiv thread, other than mods of course

/Heil

Last edited by Anbu-Phoenix; 07-02-2009 at 05:39 PM. Reason: fix quote
Old 05-21-2009, 04:41 PM   #14
Sensei : Riku Arashi
Chunin Exam Proctor

Sensei : Riku Arashi is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

i like your roleplay its pretty cool i like reading it

i just said i anted to join cuz i like writing roleplays 2 but i understand u guys want to b the ones to write
TWC
Myfanfic:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

My Ninja dog : Tyko
Sensei : Riku Arashi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2009, 04:41 PM   #15
Konoha'sGreenThunder
Wallflower

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

we really just want to be the only people who can post in that specifiv thread, other than mods of course
I guess that's possible, then. Good luck.

Last edited by Anbu-Phoenix; 07-02-2009 at 05:40 PM. Reason: fix quote
Konoha'sGreenThunder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2009, 04:46 PM   #16
Nick Tasogare
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by sensei:riku memrai

i just said i anted to join cuz i like writing roleplays 2 but i understand u guys want to b the ones to write
we just havent had oppurtunities and stuff to add newpeople in, its tough durin an arch already in motion

Quote:

thank you!

/Heil

Old 05-21-2009, 04:47 PM   #17
Konoha'sGreenThunder
Wallflower

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by sensei:riku memrai

we just havent had oppurtunities and stuff to add newpeople in, its tough durin an arch already in motion

Quote:

thank you!
You are quite welcome. Haha..=P

Last edited by Anbu-Phoenix; 07-02-2009 at 05:40 PM. Reason: fix quote
Konoha'sGreenThunder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2009, 04:48 PM   #18
Sabra
Genin

Sabra is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
I'm fairly certain you aren't allowed to post fanfiction on this site, if that's what you're talking about. And, if you're wanting your own group for it, as in a group similar to the Global Mods (not having moderating powers, of course) then I sense the answer will be a no.
It's a roleplay based in the Naruto world format. We've not touched any characters from the series or even named the Hokage. viewtopic.php?f=15&t=4309&start=10 is where we picked up the second half of our story if you're interested in see an example, or really just click a random page in that thread to get one.
Sabra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2009, 04:49 PM   #19
Nick Tasogare
Special Jonin Candidate

yea we made about 4o pages of post in that thread lol

/Heil

Old 05-21-2009, 04:58 PM   #20
Sage Mode
Site Admin - The Great Toad Sage
Viz Administrator

Sage Mode has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Sage Mode has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Sage Mode has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Sage Mode has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Sage Mode has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Sage Mode has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

In all honesty, guys, what you're doing is pushing the limits of what we can do. I'm waiting to hear back if it's even acceptable to keep what you've got on the forums. I'm really sorry in advance if we can't let you, so be sure to save what you guys have on your hard drives or something.

In regards to the group thing, unfortunately it contradicts the purpose of a forum. We'd like to keep away from topics that get exclusive. You should totally be allowing other people to join in on the story, by the way. Even if they haven't read everything, think of it as a storytelling exercise to try to include their ideas into what you have going (assuming we can keep this going).

A. he is gonna say this is sweet
B. leave not saying anything
C. he is gonna close the thread

--dogboy22
Sage Mode is offline   Reply With Quote