Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Chats, Clubs and Families

Chats, Clubs and Families Your random chat threads go here.

Old 12-30-2009, 06:49 PM   #41
Draco Uchiha
Special Jonin Candidate

Draco Uchiha saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!Draco Uchiha saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Default Re: The Hollow Army

oh great, i have to kill another hollow, what a drag.
We got innocence for days

Well, I think I'm gonna burn in hell
Everybody burn the house right down

And say, ha
What I wanna say
Tell me I'm an angel
Take this to my grave

Tell me I'm a bad man
Kick me like a stray
Tell me I'm an angel
Take this to my grave

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Draco Uchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2009, 06:50 PM   #42
Hally
Special Jonin Candidate

Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Draco Uchiha View Post
oh great, i have to kill another hollow, what a drag.

I would like to see you try. I am captain of squad 1 Hally. Attack if you dare
Leader of the
Spoiler:

Quote:
Hahahahah Oh Hally.
If you leave this thing dies.
Plain and simple.
I, Lord Killsworth Edvund the Third, you, and Jeniphonse Malimaron (Spleen) are all that is left of the old verse. Spleen has one foot out of the door already.
When you leave, this world goes in the drain.
So think wisely of when you decide to end a tradition of glory. You're all thats left.
Hally is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2009, 06:52 PM   #43
Seven
Formerly TheSeventhSwordsmanOfMist

Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Seven

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsunade Uchiha View Post
Soul Reaper. Lord 7 can I killl him
Tear his Soul apart!

Spoiler:

Seven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2009, 06:53 PM   #44
Hally
Special Jonin Candidate

Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSeventhSwordsmanOfMist View Post
Tear his Soul apart!

I will destroy him.
Leader of the
Spoiler:

Quote:
Hahahahah Oh Hally.
Plain and simple.
I, Lord Killsworth Edvund the Third, you, and Jeniphonse Malimaron (Spleen) are all that is left of the old verse. Spleen has one foot out of the door already.
So think wisely of when you decide to end a tradition of glory. You're all thats left.
Old 12-30-2009, 06:53 PM   #45
Draco Uchiha
Special Jonin Candidate

Draco Uchiha saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!Draco Uchiha saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Quote:
I would like to see you try. I am captain of squad 1 Hally. Attack if you dare
hmph this might be fun. *unsheaths Ookami and it turns into a trident. Flash steps behind you,slams you back, and when Ookami makes contact you are blasted back by a wave of spiritual pressure*

And say, ha
What I wanna say
Tell me I'm an angel
Take this to my grave

Tell me I'm a bad man
Kick me like a stray
Tell me I'm an angel
Take this to my grave

Old 12-30-2009, 06:54 PM   #46
Seven

Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

Jeremy u cant sneek up on me in my own Base

Spoiler:

Old 12-30-2009, 06:58 PM   #47
Hally
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
hmph this might be fun. *unsheaths Ookami and it turns into a trident. Flash steps behind you,slams you back, and when Ookami makes contact you are blasted back by a wave of spiritual pressure*
*I sense your SP as you flash step behind me. I raise my SP as you slow down and feel very heavy. You find it difficult to breath let alone flash step fast. I combine my hand with a large amount of SP as it forms into a silver cero. I grab your trident with my hand as I release a enourmous amount of SP with my silver cero straight into your blade as it slices through your SP and is dirrected up your arm and burns your body severly. I then sonido out off sight and appear behind you with my hand pierced into your back as I release a cero inside your body as it burns you internally damaging you organs* Dont mess with a hollow that can fight as an espada.
Leader of the
Spoiler:

Quote:
Hahahahah Oh Hally.
Plain and simple.
Old 12-30-2009, 07:04 PM   #48
Draco Uchiha
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
*I sense your SP as you flash step behind me. I raise my SP as you slow down and feel very heavy. You find it difficult to breath let alone flash step fast. I combine my hand with a large amount of SP as it forms into a silver cero. I grab your trident with my hand as I release a enourmous amount of SP with my silver cero straight into your blade as it slices through your SP and is dirrected up your arm and burns your body severly. I then sonido out off sight and appear behind you with my hand pierced into your back as I release a cero inside your body as it burns you internally damaging you organs* Dont mess with a hollow that can fight as an espada.
*as you send the cero threw my trident, it is absorbed into Ookami. I sense your SP when you sonido behind me and Ookami creates a barrier before you hand pierces threw my back.* i have fought the 1st espada, you are nothing. *Ookami glows a dark blue,unleashes the SP from the cero it abosrbed and creates a blasts around a 200 meter radius.* (note you are still right next to me and the blasts is created in a instant)

And say, ha
What I wanna say
Tell me I'm an angel
Take this to my grave

Tell me I'm a bad man
Kick me like a stray
Tell me I'm an angel
Take this to my grave

Old 12-30-2009, 07:05 PM   #49
Seven

Awards Showcase

"summons a Hollow Dragon for hally"

Spoiler:

Old 12-30-2009, 07:07 PM   #50
Draco Uchiha
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
"summons a Hollow Dragon for hally"
hey thats no fair. *uses shunko and slices straight threw the dragon*

And say, ha
What I wanna say
Tell me I'm an angel
Take this to my grave

Tell me I'm a bad man
Kick me like a stray
Tell me I'm an angel
Take this to my grave

Old 12-30-2009, 07:08 PM   #51
Seven

Awards Showcase

Quote:
hey thats no fair. *uses shunko and slices straight threw the dragon*
Ive seen u fight this will make no change.

Spoiler:

Old 12-30-2009, 07:10 PM   #52
Draco Uchiha
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Ive seen u fight this will make no change.
eh, good point.

And say, ha
What I wanna say
Tell me I'm an angel
Take this to my grave

Tell me I'm a bad man
Kick me like a stray
Tell me I'm an angel
Take this to my grave

Old 12-30-2009, 07:11 PM   #53
Spleen Boy
Special Jonin Candidate

Spleen Boy has completed a tough C-rank mission!Spleen Boy has completed a tough C-rank mission!Spleen Boy has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Hmmm. Hallow army... interesting. I hate reading so what is the jist of this club... is it any different from menos army or anything like that?

Spoiler:
"There are those who strive to live an exciting life. So they leave their normal worlds behind to submerge themselves in a new world.
But it only takes 3 days before that becomes their new normal."

Spleen Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2009, 07:14 PM   #54
Seven

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spleen Boy View Post
Hmmm. Hallow army... interesting. I hate reading so what is the jist of this club... is it any different from menos army or anything like that?

we arent as peaceful as menos we focus on the destruction of the Soul Reapers and the process of uniting all of their enemies against them.

Spoiler:

Old 12-30-2009, 07:15 PM   #55
Hally
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
*as you send the cero threw my trident, it is absorbed into Ookami. I sense your SP when you sonido behind me and Ookami creates a barrier before you hand pierces threw my back.* i have fought the 1st espada, you are nothing. *Ookami glows a dark blue,unleashes the SP from the cero it abosrbed and creates a blasts around a 200 meter radius.* (note you are still right next to me and the blasts is created in a instant)
You have fought Killsworth??? I am the 3rd espada in espada group. *as soon as I notice you create a barrier I react. I beilve you are stronger than most of the soul reapers. Good then. If you have fought killy you must have learned somthing. I intensify my SP as it surrounds me in a SP black aura with a silver rim around the edge. As I notice you can obsorb ceros I intensify the sheild around me. The blast is created as it surrounds my cero shield aura of SP. As your blast touches my cero sheild, I send it back in your face as I also send my cero part of my sheild dirrectly at you as well. I then sonido above you.* Now it is time to break that barrier *I form a large cero in the shape of a black blade as it strikes down at your shield penitrating it and striking you in the head.*
Leader of the
Spoiler:

Quote:
Hahahahah Oh Hally.
Plain and simple.
Old 12-30-2009, 07:16 PM   #56
Spleen Boy
Special Jonin Candidate

Spleen Boy has completed a tough C-rank mission!Spleen Boy has completed a tough C-rank mission!Spleen Boy has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
we arent as peaceful as menos we focus on the destruction of the Soul Reapers and the process of uniting all of their enemies against them.
Sounds fun... (Looks around) not many people here yet. Need one more member?

Spoiler:
"There are those who strive to live an exciting life. So they leave their normal worlds behind to submerge themselves in a new world.
But it only takes 3 days before that becomes their new normal."

Spleen Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2009, 07:18 PM   #57
Hally
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Yea that would be good. Your an epic fighter. Lord 7 let spleen join
Leader of the
Spoiler:

Quote:
Hahahahah Oh Hally.
Plain and simple.
Old 12-30-2009, 07:20 PM   #58
Serenity Uchiha
Apprentice Genin

Serenity Uchiha is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Lord 7 I havr done what you asked
Serenity Uchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2009, 07:21 PM   #59
Draco Uchiha
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
You have fought Killsworth??? I am the 3rd espada in espada group. *as soon as I notice you create a barrier I react. I beilve you are stronger than most of the soul reapers. Good then. If you have fought killy you must have learned somthing. I intensify my SP as it surrounds me in a SP black aura with a silver rim around the edge. As I notice you can obsorb ceros I intensify the sheild around me. The blast is created as it surrounds my cero shield aura of SP. As your blast touches my cero sheild, I send it back in your face as I also send my cero part of my sheild dirrectly at you as well. I then sonido above you.* Now it is time to break that barrier *I form a large cero in the shape of a black blade as it strikes down at your shield penitrating it and striking you in the head.*
*I sense that my blast is coming back towards me,I immideatly hold Ookami up, it is absorbed and I send it a second time 10x the power before. It hits your shield,it breaks it and you are blasted into the air.* pathetic. *I sense you above me,I twirl Ookami above my head and it absorbs the cero. I then twirl it in reverse and it sends the cero back at you* Not bad for a soul reaper eh?

And say, ha
What I wanna say
Tell me I'm an angel
Take this to my grave

Tell me I'm a bad man
Kick me like a stray
Tell me I'm an angel
Take this to my grave

Old 12-30-2009, 07:22 PM   #60
senshi rouku
Apprentice Genin

senshi rouku is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

i would love to join guys

~I could be BROWN, I could be BLUE, I could be VIOLET SKY. I could be HURTFUL, I could be PURPLE, I could be ANY
TH
IN
G YOU
LIKE!Gotta be
GREEN, Gotta be
MEAN, Gotta be EVERYTHING MORE! Why don you like me? Why don't you LIKE me?! WALK OUT THE DOOR!~

Kagekage of the village hidden in the shadow!
senshi rouku is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
bleach, hollow army, hollows