Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Anime Discussion

Naruto Anime Discussion General discussions about the Naruto anime series. Do not spoil content that has not been aired in an episode in this forum!

Old 12-24-2009, 12:46 PM   #1
yokokurama
Chunin Exam Participant

yokokurama is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Look at the naruto.com

and you see the list of episodes with pictures over them?
Take a look at epsiode 140, shows the image of Sasuke (or maybe that's a young Madara, idk i didn't watch the epsiode)

Now look at the preview image of epsiode 1—Naruto is also staring up in a similar position. Interest eh?

Also I think the image is similar to another anime at some point—I forget which though, anyone know? Maybe it was Ghost in the Shell or Big O. I mean that image of a person staring up with really wide eyes.

Last edited by yokokurama; 12-24-2009 at 12:48 PM. Reason: godamn posts get cut off too much
yokokurama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2009, 01:19 PM   #2
Hidden Ninja45
Jonin

Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Look at the naruto.com

I don't think it means anything. They just use a random still from the episode and put it on the front page.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Hidden Ninja45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2009, 05:22 PM   #3
NarutoUzumaki12
Special Jonin Candidate

NarutoUzumaki12 has completed a tough C-rank mission!NarutoUzumaki12 has completed a tough C-rank mission!NarutoUzumaki12 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

why does it matter

Naruto is Finnaly where it belongs on Toonami

Currently playing: Assassin's Creed 3

Spoiler:
Rest in peace Neji

NarutoUzumaki12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2009, 11:30 PM   #4
yokokurama
Chunin Exam Participant

yokokurama is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by NarutoUzumaki12 View Post
why does it matter
lol don't give me that when there are why more pointless threads on this forum.

It matters cause its an interesting coincedence. I want to know what is the origin of this "peeking glass" perspective of an anime character with their face right up to the screen. I'm curious to see if another anime used it, which I think one did. And mayb that anime influenced Kishimoto in others too, thus giving some insight on plot in Naruto.

Last edited by Sage Mode; 12-25-2009 at 11:03 AM.
yokokurama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2009, 11:01 AM   #5
mrsticky005

mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

I think it's just a type of perspective that Kishimoto likes to use.
Another one he likes to use sometimes is the fisheye lens (example Itachi in Volume 26)
mrsticky005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2010, 02:20 PM   #6
titanscsj
Chunin Exam Participant

titanscsj is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

i say just random pics from episodes
titanscsj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2010, 12:22 AM   #7
kokojojo
Banned

kokojojo is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

[QUOTE=yokokurama;2085852]and you see the list of episodes with pictures over them?
Take a look at epsiode 140, shows the image of Sasuke (or maybe that's a young Madara, idk i didn't watch the epsiode)

Now look at the preview image of epsiode 1
kokojojo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2010, 12:24 AM   #8
jhokage613
Chunin Exam Participant

Location: In the Emergency Room at the hospital saving patients lives.
jhokage613 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

woah!!! O_O

I am Lady Tsunades assistant ^_^
"I've become a part of their heart, just as they've become a part of mine. My friends are my power and I'm theirs". -Ventus Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep

jhokage613 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2010, 11:19 PM   #9
kokojojo
Banned

kokojojo is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

[QUOTE=kokojojo;2175432]
Quote:
Originally Posted by yokokurama View Post
and you see the list of episodes with pictures over them?

Now look at the preview image of epsiode 1
wut i meant to do was quote wut the guy who made this post and just say that it they just use a random pic but i give you props for being very insightful
kokojojo is offline   Reply With Quote