Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Forum Games

Forum Games Here users can play their own made-up games -- word games, simple RPG, etc.

Old 05-21-2013, 12:42 PM   #1
Kyo Yasanagi
Special Jonin Candidate

Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.
Default Rate a fighting game character

post a fighting game character n rate him/her on a 1 to 10 scale, ill start

Akuma (street fighter)

For those who dont know IM AM MALE NOT FEMALE

Vermillion rage 7 is who i b, jus with a different identity

Storm 3 Best
1:Konan
2:Yagura
3:Kabuto

I'll be gone for awhile sadly
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
I dont know when I'll return
Kyo Yasanagi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2013, 09:49 PM   #2
Brother_Sasuke
Apprentice Genin

Brother_Sasuke saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!Brother_Sasuke saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Default Re: Rate a fighting game character

8/10

Ichigo (Bleach)
Brother_Sasuke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2013, 09:51 PM   #3
TheBeastMode
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: Foundation of the Konoha/Sai fanclub Owner/Miley Cyrus fanclub Owner.
TheBeastMode is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheBeastMode is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheBeastMode is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheBeastMode is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheBeastMode is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheBeastMode is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheBeastMode is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheBeastMode is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheBeastMode is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheBeastMode is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheBeastMode is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheBeastMode is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheBeastMode is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheBeastMode is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

7・10
aang [ Avatar the last air bender ]
New Naruto game is coming!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

(Miley Cyrus/Destiny Cyrus= Music Hero Queen)
Quote:
Dear Beastmode,
I love the way you twerk on the forums. I love when you run your fingers through my hair. I love how much you love Miley. I love your beastly breath.
I love you.

-Pink
TheBeastMode is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2013, 10:04 PM   #4
Brother_Sasuke
Apprentice Genin

Brother_Sasuke saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!Brother_Sasuke saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

10/10

Zuko (avatar: the last airbender)

AKA~EMS Sasuke
Old 05-29-2013, 10:07 PM   #5
TheBeastMode
Special Jonin Candidate

TheBeastMode is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheBeastMode is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheBeastMode is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheBeastMode is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheBeastMode is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheBeastMode is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheBeastMode is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheBeastMode is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheBeastMode is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheBeastMode is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheBeastMode is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheBeastMode is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheBeastMode is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheBeastMode is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

10/10
Korra [ Legend of Korra ]

Quote:
Dear Beastmode,
I love the way you twerk on the forums. I love when you run your fingers through my hair. I love how much you love Miley. I love your beastly breath.
I love you.

-Pink
Old 05-29-2013, 10:34 PM   #6
KatsuC4
Freshmen Academy Student

KatsuC4 saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

10/10

Akira (Virtua Fighter)
KatsuC4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2013, 10:35 PM   #7
TheBeastMode
Special Jonin Candidate

7/10

Marshall Law ( Tekken )

Quote:
Dear Beastmode,
I love you.

-Pink
Old 05-29-2013, 10:38 PM   #8
KatsuC4
Freshmen Academy Student

KatsuC4 saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

8/10

Chun-Li (Street Fighter)
KatsuC4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2013, 10:42 PM   #9
TheBeastMode
Special Jonin Candidate

8/10

Mario ( Super smash bros )

Quote:
Dear Beastmode,
I love you.

-Pink
Old 05-30-2013, 03:11 AM   #10
Kyo Yasanagi
Special Jonin Candidate

Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

8/10

Naruto (Storrm 1)

Storm 3 Best

Old 05-30-2013, 06:04 AM   #11
Brother_Sasuke
Apprentice Genin

7/10

EMS Sasuke (Storm 3)

AKA~EMS Sasuke
Old 05-30-2013, 10:54 AM   #12
Hotcoffee
Genin Elite

Hotcoffee has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hotcoffee has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hotcoffee has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hotcoffee has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hotcoffee has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hotcoffee has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hotcoffee has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

8/10
Asakura Yoh (Shaman king)
Old 05-30-2013, 03:21 PM   #13
Kyo Yasanagi
Special Jonin Candidate

3/10

K' (king of fghters XIII)

Storm 3 Best

Old 05-31-2013, 06:09 AM   #14
BlackWingedJace
Angel Of Death

BlackWingedJace is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.BlackWingedJace is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.BlackWingedJace is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.BlackWingedJace is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.BlackWingedJace is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.BlackWingedJace is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.BlackWingedJace is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.BlackWingedJace is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.BlackWingedJace is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.BlackWingedJace is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.BlackWingedJace is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.BlackWingedJace is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.BlackWingedJace is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Dunno.

Scorpion (MK)
Quote:
You got to take the good with the bad, you Jaceass. D:<
*Official Gurren Lagann FanClub! member badge*
Just Call Me Demon Hoe
-JAFL ScrappY Approves!

Wanna game with me?
PSN: BlackWingedJace8
Xbox: TheJaceX
Steam: TheJaceX
League:TheJaceX
Origin:TheJaceX
BlackWingedJace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2013, 06:22 AM   #15
Kyo Yasanagi
Special Jonin Candidate

10/10

Sasori (naruto revolution 3)

Storm 3 Best

Old 06-06-2013, 06:55 AM   #16
Azal
Special Jonin Candidate

Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.
Send a message via Yahoo to Azal

No idea

Yosuke(Persona 4 Arena)

Azal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2013, 07:23 AM   #17
Lieutenant Sasori
Ninja Academy Student

Lieutenant Sasori has completed a tough C-rank mission!Lieutenant Sasori has completed a tough C-rank mission!

6/10

Yoshimitsu!
Lieutenant Sasori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2013, 07:50 AM   #18
Kyo Yasanagi
Special Jonin Candidate

10/10 he's awesome

ryu

Storm 3 Best

Old 06-25-2013, 09:50 AM   #19
Snow Leopard
Freshmen Academy Student

Snow Leopard is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

7/10 Famous enough

Noob Saibot
Snow Leopard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2013, 09:55 AM   #20
Danzi
Special Jonin Candidate

Danzi finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Danzi finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Danzi finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Danzi finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Danzi finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Danzi finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Danzi finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Danzi finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

0/10 don't even know what that is
Mario (smash bros)

All humans have a demon inside them. Its when we let them out that the world burns.- Danzi

True strength is earned not given. - Danzi

It is harder to protect than to destroy.- Danzi

"Good men don't need rules. Today is not the day to find out why I have so many."- the Doctor.
Spoiler:

Danzi is online now   Reply With Quote