Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Games

Naruto Games We're all about games in this section -- all Naruto games, that is.

Old 12-28-2009, 08:05 PM   #1
Nick Tasogare
Special Jonin Candidate

Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.
Send a message via Skype™ to Nick Tasogare
Default Why?

Why are people getting mad that this is coming to Xbox 360, and isn't staying PS3 exclusive? Is it that big of a deal? And if it is, why? What is so bad about it coming to Xbox 360? If you don't like that it is, don't buy it for 360.

Can Herr SRhyse and Frau Muffintop please remove my staff "powers"? The Mod Rules are a joke and everybody knows it lol I don't follow that last rule well enough, and I don't want to endanger the Communist Rule of the People's Republic of NDF. Thanks.

/Heil

Oh wait, now there's drama so I just have to watch this all blow up.
Nick Tasogare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2009, 08:07 PM   #2
Windking
Banned

Windking is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via AIM to Windking Send a message via Yahoo to Windking
Default Re: Why?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick Tasogare View Post
Why are people getting mad that this is coming to Xbox 360, and isn't staying PS3 exclusive? Is it that big of a deal? And if it is, why? What is so bad about it coming to Xbox 360? If you don't like that it is, don't buy it for 360.
Because a-lot of people prefer playing it in PS3.
And perhaps many people are buying PS# that Xbox.
Windking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2009, 08:07 PM   #3
Kizomaru Yukimoto
Banned

Location: Some say if you cry you are weak, some say if you cry you are dumb, I say if you cry you are human
Kizomaru Yukimoto is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
O . O Nick-Kun.... Buddy... pal... Special boy... Umm... Your not gettin answers from ppl if ya yell.... Kizo-Chan doesnt care even if you do the Blowing.. It not nice to yellz. O . O
Kizomaru Yukimoto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2009, 08:09 PM   #4
Nick Tasogare
Special Jonin Candidate

Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kizomaru Yukimoto View Post
O . O Nick-Kun.... Buddy... pal... Special boy... Umm... Your not gettin answers from ppl if ya yell.... Kizo-Chan doesnt care even if you do the Blowing.. It not nice to yellz. O . O
Where am I yelling? Cause I'm kinda not...

Can Herr SRhyse and Frau Muffintop please remove my staff "powers"? The Mod Rules are a joke and everybody knows it lol I don't follow that last rule well enough, and I don't want to endanger the Communist Rule of the People's Republic of NDF. Thanks.

/Heil

Old 12-28-2009, 08:10 PM   #5
Cupcake
Veteran Chunin
Formerly and Forever Apa

Cupcake has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Cupcake has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Cupcake has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Cupcake has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Cupcake has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Cupcake has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Cupcake has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Awards Showcase

People just love to complain. About everything. All the time.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

All I want are the brains of Gwen Stacy....

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

....with the body of Mary Jane
Cupcake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2009, 08:11 PM   #6
Kizomaru Yukimoto
Banned

Location: Some say if you cry you are weak, some say if you cry you are dumb, I say if you cry you are human

Quote:
Where am I yelling? Cause I'm kinda not...
T . T It scwared Kizo-Chan... anyways to answer Nick-Kohai's question Kizo-Chan would have to say that its because most pplz prefer playing the game on PS3
Old 12-28-2009, 08:12 PM   #7
Nick Tasogare
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
T . T It scwared Kizo-Chan... anyways to answer Nick-Kohai's question Kizo-Chan would have to say that its because most pplz prefer playing the game on PS3
Umm...I'm not your student, and if they prefer to play it on PS3, don't buy the Xbox 360 version

/Heil

Old 12-28-2009, 08:14 PM   #8
Kizomaru Yukimoto
Banned

Quote:
Umm...I'm not your student, and if they prefer to play it on PS3, don't buy the Xbox 360 version
T . T Sorry Nick-Bozu. Kizo-Chan agrees with you. If they do not like it dont buy it. Simple as that.
Old 12-28-2009, 08:16 PM   #9
deidara330
Mr. Serious

deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Windking View Post
Because a-lot of people prefer playing it in PS3.
And perhaps many people are buying PS# that Xbox.
Quote:
If they would rather play it on the PS3, then why are they complaining if they don't have to play the 360 version? Sometimes I just facepalm at people's lack of common sense.
deidara330 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2009, 08:18 PM   #10
Nick Tasogare
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by deidara330 View Post
If they would rather play it on the PS3, then why are they complaining if they don't have to play the 360 version? Sometimes I just facepalm at people's lack of common sense.
Same. I also facepalm when people try to compete the two systems, and take sides in a "Platform War".

/Heil

Old 12-28-2009, 08:22 PM   #11
Inazuma
Chunin Exam Proctor

Inazuma is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I'm not sure, some people just love to complain.
Hanizuki Clan of the Village Hidden in the Lightning
Co-Leader of the Hanizuki Clan/Genin of the Village Hidden in the Lightning
Team Sasori
One of the Best Men Ever: Masashi Kishimoto, Author and Illustrator of Naruto, the Best Manga/Anime Ever
Inazuma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2009, 08:29 PM   #12
itasan
Chunin Exam Proctor

itasan is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.itasan is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.itasan is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.itasan is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.itasan is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.itasan is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Same. I also facepalm when people try to compete the two systems, and take sides in a "Platform War".
-about to comment, then sees this comment and shuts mouth and slinks away-

xDD

(sony ftw. >D)

I actually own all three major systems, but i love the "video game war". Its just so fun to watch and keep up with, you know? =D I guess some people have their celebrity gossip and ive got my corporate wars. xDD

And, imo, the loss of this title is not so great a blow for sony as final fantasy becoming available on x-box. T~T Have they no pride? Poor sony, suffering so badly lately...but i see a comeback! the system actually sold out in a lot of places this christmas. =D

-runs away now before nicky face-palms. xDD-
itasan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2009, 08:31 PM   #13
Kizomaru Yukimoto
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by deidara330 View Post
T . T were you saying Kizo-Chans one of those pplz? T . T Kizo-Chan doesnt even play the games. T . T Kizo-Chan watchs brothers argue about it.
Old 12-28-2009, 08:41 PM   #14
deidara330
Mr. Serious

deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Quote:
T . T were you saying Kizo-Chans one of those pplz? T . T Kizo-Chan doesnt even play the games. T . T Kizo-Chan watchs brothers argue about it.
No, you actually do have common sense.
deidara330 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2009, 09:01 PM   #15
ZakuraSenbon23
Genin

ZakuraSenbon23 saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

I find it pretty stupid that people would complain about the Xbox version when they'd rather play games on the PS3. Instead of complaining aout it, why don't they just go buy an Xbox?

Why complain anyway if they don't even like Xbox games? If they don't like it, don't buy the 360 version; simple as that.
ZakuraSenbon23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2009, 09:39 PM   #16
ChaosInuYasha
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: My Air Pirate base.....What you want me to tell you where it is!? No way!
ChaosInuYasha is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

From what I've heard people think the graphics are inferior on XBox and if it comes out on there as well the PS3 will be shafted as well to match with the other system. Again these are just things I've heard and not confirmed or denied.

I'm a Bi guy who likes yaoi. You got a problem with that?
Wanna be a Blue Rouge Air Pirate? Feel free to ask me for the details.
ChaosInuYasha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2009, 09:42 PM   #17
Nick Tasogare
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZakuraSenbon23 View Post
I find it pretty stupid that people would complain about the Xbox version when they'd rather play games on the PS3. Instead of complaining aout it, why don't they just go buy an Xbox?

Why complain anyway if they don't even like Xbox games? If they don't like it, don't buy the 360 version; simple as that.
They don't "just go buy an Xbox" because they're expensive.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaosInuYasha View Post
From what I've heard people think the graphics are inferior on XBox and if it comes out on there as well the PS3 will be shafted as well to match with the other system. Again these are just things I've heard and not confirmed or denied.
I doubt they'll be shafted. To me, it doesn't really make much sense that people would think that.

/Heil

Old 12-28-2009, 09:44 PM   #18
Ockinga
Chunin

Location: Where ever my laptop and other people's wifi takes me.
Ockinga is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I'm really happy its comming to Xbox 360 because i don't have a ps3. Shippuden on 360 woot.
|.....|
/......
\ The Yellow Flash of the Leaf! Put this in your siggy if you love Minato

Member of the Village Hidden In The Crystal

Forum Family: Father: Pickles. Mother: Parsley. Brothers: Onions, Carrots and books. I have no sisters and I also
Spoiler:
think forum families are stupid; especially, the relationships. Surprised?
Ockinga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2009, 09:44 PM   #19
InuyashaGirl
Chunin

InuyashaGirl is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

umm sorry to intrude what game r u talking about

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

Pein makes it rain.
InuyashaGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2009, 09:45 PM   #20
ChaosInuYasha
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: My Air Pirate base.....What you want me to tell you where it is!? No way!
ChaosInuYasha is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
I doubt they'll be shafted. To me, it doesn't really make much sense that people would think that.
Yeah well some people think graphics make a game. Of course it's those same people who wont play FF7 no matter how much I try to convince them it has a good story despite the characters' blocky appearances.

I'm a Bi guy who likes yaoi. You got a problem with that?
Wanna be a Blue Rouge Air Pirate? Feel free to ask me for the details.
ChaosInuYasha is offline   Reply With Quote