Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Manga Discussion

Naruto Manga Discussion All the latest discussions about the Naruto manga (beware, spoilers abound).

Old 12-28-2009, 09:02 PM   #1
HinataBG
Genin

HinataBG is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Post What's happening now in the manga??

Hey everyone, I've been reading all of these posts and I'm really confused! some say that danzo is now hokage and tsunade is in a coma! is that true?? did the akatsuki really attack the hidden leaf village?? is kakashi really dead?? i can only watch the anime as it comes out online, so im a little behind... could someone fill me in on the major details please??
HinataBG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2009, 10:08 PM   #2
Sasuke/Itachi
Special Jonin Candidate

Sasuke/Itachi is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: What's happening now in the manga??

Quote:
Originally Posted by HinataBG View Post
Hey everyone, I've been reading all of these posts and I'm really confused! some say that danzo is now hokage and tsunade is in a coma! is that true?? did the akatsuki really attack the hidden leaf village?? is kakashi really dead?? i can only watch the anime as it comes out online, so im a little behind... could someone fill me in on the major details please??
Spoiler:

Yep Tsunade used to much power and fell in a coma and Danzo became Hokage(sadly).

The leader Pain attacks the hidden leaf village with Konan.

Yep Kakshi use to much power and was dieing anyway. But Nagato(Pain) brught kakshi and those he illed inthe village back to life.

Keep watching the anime their at the end of the Sasuke v.s Itachi arc so the Pain's invasion is coming soon probaly in Frebruary or March.
Sasuke/Itachi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2009, 11:35 AM   #3
HinataBG
Genin

all right thanks!!
Old 12-29-2009, 06:01 PM   #4
Hidden Ninja45
Village Police Force Captain

Hidden Ninja45 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Hidden Ninja45 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Hidden Ninja45 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Hidden Ninja45 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Hidden Ninja45 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Hidden Ninja45 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Hidden Ninja45 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Hidden Ninja45 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Hidden Ninja45 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Hidden Ninja45 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Hidden Ninja45 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Hidden Ninja45 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Hidden Ninja45 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Hidden Ninja45 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Hidden Ninja45 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasuke/Itachi View Post
Spoiler:

Yep Tsunade used to much power and fell in a coma and Danzo became Hokage(sadly).

The leader Pain attacks the hidden leaf village with Konan.

Yep Kakshi use to much power and was dieing anyway. But Nagato(Pain) brught kakshi and those he illed inthe village back to life.

Keep watching the anime their at the end of the Sasuke v.s Itachi arc so the Pain's invasion is coming soon probaly in Frebruary or March.
Wow, you didn't ever begin to list what is going on. There is some much happened even after the Pain Invasion. You didn't list anything that has happened in the Five Kage Summit Arc. I'm not even going to try and list all that has happened because it would take too long.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Hidden Ninja45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2009, 06:09 PM   #5
NarutoUzumaki12
Special Jonin Candidate

NarutoUzumaki12 has completed a tough C-rank mission!NarutoUzumaki12 has completed a tough C-rank mission!NarutoUzumaki12 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Kakashi is not dead tsunade is in a coma and danzo did take her place

Naruto is Finnaly where it belongs on Toonami

Currently playing: Assassin's Creed 3

Spoiler:
Rest in peace Neji

NarutoUzumaki12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2009, 06:12 PM   #6
Aira
Academy Graduate

Aira is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via MSN to Aira Send a message via Yahoo to Aira Send a message via Skype™ to Aira

Quote:
some say that danzo is now hokage and tsunade is in a coma! is that true??
Spoiler:
Danzo WAS elected Hokage. No one trusts him, so now looks like Kakashi will be hokage. And yes, Tsunade is in a coma and she has not came out yet.

Quote:
did the akatsuki really attack the hidden leaf village??
Yes, that was back in 2007 I believe, it's over now and Kohona is rebuilding itself.

Quote:
is kakashi really dead??
No. Well, he was. But he got ressurected along with the other people Pain killed.

I suggest you start reading the manga. We're waaaay ahead of you guys.
Aira is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2009, 07:02 PM   #7
HinataBG
Genin

yeah, i'll probably start reading the manga because the anime is way far behind... thanks for all the info! i know i wasn't specific about what i wanted to know, but i appreciate you guys helping me out! thanks a lot!
Old 12-29-2009, 07:05 PM   #8
MizukiUchiha11
Chunin Exam Participant

Location: Mouring something that a certain someone I know killed. Long live GoldFishy #72
MizukiUchiha11 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Just read the Manga....

Tsunade is in a Coma from the attack on the Leaf village by pein. Umm.. Danzo is the 6th Hokage... Umm... Naruto was punched to death by a cloud ninja XDD

Ex Typhoon Ninja.
Master BETA Fighter.
I am looking for a village.
MizukiUchiha11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2009, 07:09 PM   #9
puppetmaster zack
Special Jonin Candidate

puppetmaster zack is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.puppetmaster zack is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.puppetmaster zack is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.puppetmaster zack is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.puppetmaster zack is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Send a message via Yahoo to puppetmaster zack Send a message via Skype™ to puppetmaster zack

all the viiages are gouning together to destroy the akaskiuy sakurua addmit thats she liked narut write if u like the info
puppetmaster zack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2009, 07:15 PM   #10
dragonjinchuriki dj
Special Jonin Candidate

dragonjinchuriki dj is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via Yahoo to dragonjinchuriki dj

Spoiler:
yes kakashi died from using his mangekyo to much but was then brought back to life by pain/nagato after the invasion tsunade used to much power healing and protecting everyone and fell into a coma so the leaf needed another hokage and danzon was elected (which sucks)

that is all im saying i dont want to post EVERYTHING

ADOPTED META KNIGHT
me:

my brawl friend code:4297-4483-8671
dragos half form:
Spoiler:

dragonjinchuriki dj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2009, 09:59 PM   #11
Noobish boo
Freshmen Academy Student

Noobish boo is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Spoiler:

the leaf village is planning to kill sasuke which make naruto cry because he's gay for sasuke even though sasuke keeps hurting him.

Narto sees though sakura lie that she loves him
Narto is an hero because he defeated pain and saved the leaf village
The 8 tails was almost caputured
2 more members of akatsuki die the, black & white dude and the shark man with sword.

Man this is too much I cant tell you everything that happened but thats the big stuff I remembered OH there is a ten tailed beast
Noobish boo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2009, 09:46 AM   #12
Sasuke/Itachi
Special Jonin Candidate

Sasuke/Itachi is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hidden Ninja45 View Post
Wow, you didn't ever begin to list what is going on. There is some much happened even after the Pain Invasion. You didn't list anything that has happened in the Five Kage Summit Arc. I'm not even going to try and list all that has happened because it would take too long.
I'm just answering his questions
Sasuke/Itachi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2009, 01:45 PM   #13
Shinobi_Kitten
Veteran Chunin

Shinobi_Kitten saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

thers a site you can read manga on.... it wont let me type it tho.

Shinobi_Kitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2009, 07:30 PM   #14
HinataBG
Genin

thanks for all the info. yeah im way behind because i'm only watching the anime. but i'll start reading the manga soon. and yeah, i liked the info puppetmaster zack or something. thanks for everything!
Old 01-07-2010, 11:37 PM   #15
PlatonicZombie
Chunin Exam Participant

PlatonicZombie is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.PlatonicZombie is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.PlatonicZombie is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.PlatonicZombie is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.PlatonicZombie is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.PlatonicZombie is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

I'm reading the Manga and I don't know all the stuff you guys are saying... I'm on Vol. 46 and still waiting to find vol. 47. I'm a little sad to have read some of the things that you guys have said to have happened, but I am reading the Manga and I haven't been able to find vol. 47 anywhere. How far ahead are you guys?
Old 01-08-2010, 01:16 PM   #16
Memitim
Lord Commander of the Kingsguard

Memitim completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Memitim completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Memitim completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Memitim completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Memitim completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Memitim completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Memitim completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Memitim completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Memitim completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Memitim completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Memitim completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Memitim completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Memitim completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Memitim completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.
Send a message via Skype™ to Memitim

alright this question has been answered already so it needs 2 be locked
Memitim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2010, 10:14 PM   #17
Sonia
Ninja Academy Student

Sonia is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by PlatonicZombie View Post
I'm reading the Manga and I don't know all the stuff you guys are saying... I'm on Vol. 46 and still waiting to find vol. 47. I'm a little sad to have read some of the things that you guys have said to have happened, but I am reading the Manga and I haven't been able to find vol. 47 anywhere. How far ahead are you guys?
Spoiler:
Currently, Naruto manga is on chapter 477. Chapter 478 comes out next week.

Last edited by Sonia; 01-08-2010 at 10:17 PM.
Sonia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2010, 11:27 PM   #18
Final Valley
Genin

Final Valley is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

So many things...

"I left the village."
"Everyone betrayed me."
"I became an avenger and declared war on the Hidden Leaf Village."
"And I lost..."
"At that place which became known as the Final Valley."

- Tobi Uchiha -
Final Valley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2010, 07:02 PM   #19
UchihaSasuke19
Apprentice Genin

UchihaSasuke19 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

one manga is a good web site to red the manga. but now sasuke killed danzo and kabuto joined akatsuki tsunade is out of the coma and naruto is with killer bee trying to learn to control the kyubi. pain restored every bodies soal after naruto talked to him so kakashi isnt dead any more. pain (nagato) and the girl i forgot her name but they quit akatsuki. that shud catch you up alot pm me if u need any thing else.

(teleports)
Sensei:kay
UchihaSasuke19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2010, 02:10 PM   #20
NineTailed Taye
Ninja Academy Student

NineTailed Taye is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

yep more drama
NineTailed Taye is offline   Reply With Quote