Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Character Talk

Naruto Character Talk Who do you love? Who do you love to hate? Discuss your fave Naruto characters here.

Old 12-20-2011, 05:06 PM   #1
RasenGrenadier
Apprentice Genin

RasenGrenadier is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default elemental rasengans

what would the
rasengan be like if another element (besides wind) enhanced it?
is it possible?
what would it look like?
what would the effects of it be?

COMMENT!!!!!!
RasenGrenadier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2011, 05:13 PM   #2
Rasengan SageX5
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: I am a resident of the multi-verse. I can transfer my mind to where ever I want to be!
Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Default Re: elemental rasengans

The games gave us a pretty good idea of what a fire infused Rasengan would look like(Jiraiya in Ultimate Ninja 3). I can assume that a lightning one would look like a spherical Chidori. A water one would'nt look all that different. I'm not sure about an earth one. I probably missed something, but whatever, I put down a few ideas.

I love this! This is what I live for! I'M ABSOLUTELY CRAZY ABOUT IT!!!- Dante from the end of DMC 3 getting ready to pwn a bunch of minor demons.

YouTube:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
src="
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

Derpy Hooves:4 Twilight Sparkle:0

Last edited by Rasengan SageX5; 12-20-2011 at 06:32 PM.
Rasengan SageX5 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2011, 05:32 PM   #3
RasenGrenadier
Apprentice Genin

i imagine an earth release rasengan would turn someone to stone and make them crumble into a pile o' rocks

your mother loves me.
Old 12-21-2011, 02:33 PM   #4
Naruto Namikazi
Chunin Exam Participant

Naruto Namikazi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Naruto Namikazi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Naruto Namikazi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Naruto Namikazi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Naruto Namikazi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Naruto Namikazi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Naruto Namikazi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Well this is my idea :

1. Fire: When thrown the Rasen-Shuriken creates a vortex of flames on the way, creating a tornado of flames. After contact with the enemy, he burns and before dying he creates a burst of flames, flaming everything around it in 100m

2. Lightning: After the user creates the Rasen-Shuriken the skies start to descend and lightning hits the ground destroying everything where it hits. After contact it blows up everything in a 300m radios.

3. Wind: Already given

4. Earth: The user above me said it, he turns into a pile of rocks and then becomes ash. But before contact the user can use the Rasen-Shuriken on the ground (if he is standing on one), in other words hit the ground with the Rasen-Shuriken to create earth quakes that can obliterate a whole village.

5. Water: The same as fire but this time it creates a vortex of water on the way to the enemy. After contact, the person who is hit with the water style Rasen-Shuriken gets infused with water in his DNA, making his blood more like water, the opponent then slowly starts losing parts of his body (his eyes fall, his legs liquify etc...) until he simply becomes water.
Save Us

Naruto Namikazi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2011, 02:39 PM   #5
Sharingan19
Veteran Chunin

Sharingan19 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Sharingan19 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Sharingan19 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Sharingan19 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Sharingan19 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naruto Namikazi View Post
Well this is my idea :

1. Fire: When thrown the Rasen-Shuriken creates a vortex of flames on the way, creating a tornado of flames. After contact with the enemy, he burns and before dying he creates a burst of flames, flaming everything around it in 100m

2. Lightning: After the user creates the Rasen-Shuriken the skies start to descend and lightning hits the ground destroying everything where it hits. After contact it blows up everything in a 300m radios.

3. Wind: Already given

4. Earth: The user above me said it, he turns into a pile of rocks and then becomes ash. But before contact the user can use the Rasen-Shuriken on the ground (if he is standing on one), in other words hit the ground with the Rasen-Shuriken to create earth quakes that can obliterate a whole village.

5. Water: The same as fire but this time it creates a vortex of water on the way to the enemy. After contact, the person who is hit with the water style Rasen-Shuriken gets infused with water in his DNA, making his blood more like water, the opponent then slowly starts losing parts of his body (his eyes fall, his legs liquify etc...) until he simply becomes water.
They all sound awesome.
I especially like the idea of a Fire and Lightning Rasengan. They would look and sound awesome. And they would be so devastating. Especially lightning.
Old 12-21-2011, 03:36 PM   #6
Warrior3
Special Jonin Candidate

Warrior3 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Warrior3 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Warrior3 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Warrior3 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Warrior3 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Rasengan FTW!
Warrior3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2011, 06:14 PM   #7
Kuromaki
Sage of Starbucks Coffee

Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Yamato has something that looks like what a water Rasengan would be (it's called Tearing Torrent or something to that effect). Rasengan Sage X5 has given the ideas for Fire & Lightning rasengans.

Rasengans dont turn someone into the element they become, I would assume that an earth Rasengan would just deal massive blunt force damage but thats just me. Wind cuts, fire would burn, lightning would electrocute, and water would... do what water does. P:

Kuromaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2011, 06:50 PM   #8
RasenGrenadier
Apprentice Genin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuromaki View Post
Yamato has something that looks like what a water Rasengan would be (it's called Tearing Torrent or something to that effect). Rasengan Sage X5 has given the ideas for Fire & Lightning rasengans.

Rasengans dont turn someone into the element they become, I would assume that an earth Rasengan would just deal massive blunt force damage but thats just me. Wind cuts, fire would burn, lightning would electrocute, and water would... do what water does. P:
my idea of an earth rasengan went along the lines of the paper that they used to tell what your chakra nature was. for example wind cuts,water wets it, earth crumbled away etc.

your mother loves me.
Old 12-21-2011, 07:55 PM   #9
Kuromaki
Sage of Starbucks Coffee

Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

I never thought of it that way. I guess it makes sense.

Kuromaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2011, 05:57 PM   #10
Ten_Tailed_Fox
Ninja Academy Student

Ten_Tailed_Fox is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Fire:When hit the target burst in to flames that don't stop burning until nothing but ashes remain.

Water:All moisture and liquid is sucked out of the target.Cauding in to dry up and shrivel until the turn to dust and crumble.

Lightning:Pretty much a spherical Chidori that destroys the nerves and brainwaves or whatever.

Earth:Not sure....
Ten_Tailed_Fox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2011, 12:19 PM   #11
roullex uchiha
Chunin Exam Participant

roullex uchiha saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ten_Tailed_Fox View Post
Fire:When hit the target burst in to flames that don't stop burning until nothing but ashes remain.

Water:All moisture and liquid is sucked out of the target.Cauding in to dry up and shrivel until the turn to dust and crumble.

Lightning:Pretty much a spherical Chidori that destroys the nerves and brainwaves or whatever.

Earth:Not sure....
Lightning one sounds cool
roullex uchiha is offline   Reply With Quote