Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Battlegrounds HQ > The Graveyard

The Graveyard While you CAN endlessly debate some things, other threads need a place to stay buried. This friends, is that place.

Old 12-24-2009, 06:34 PM   #1
prince_vincent24
Apprentice Genin

prince_vincent24 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Tsunade vs Sai

who wins??
Old 12-24-2009, 06:38 PM   #2
Nyruss
Special Jonin Candidate

Nyruss is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Nyruss is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Nyruss is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Nyruss is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Default Re: Tsunade vs Sai

Tsunade is in a coma. Sai kills her easily.
Old 12-24-2009, 06:45 PM   #3
vonshadow
Master Debater

vonshadow has completed a tough C-rank mission!vonshadow has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Tsunade wins , while she is not in a coma , Tsunade's superstrenght will easily destroy all of sai's drawings before beating sai to a pulp
Old 12-24-2009, 06:49 PM   #4
NarutoUzumaki12
Special Jonin Candidate

NarutoUzumaki12 has completed a tough C-rank mission!NarutoUzumaki12 has completed a tough C-rank mission!NarutoUzumaki12 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Tsunade

Naruto is Finnaly where it belongs on Toonami

Currently playing: Assassin's Creed 3

Spoiler:
Rest in peace Neji
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 12-24-2009, 06:56 PM   #5
Frost ninja
debates with determination

Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Awards Showcase

Tsunade.

Ink beasts are no match for the mighty power of overexaggerated anime busom
Old 12-24-2009, 07:00 PM   #6
Kuromaki
Sage of Starbucks Coffee

Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Tsunade stomps.

Super Strength lets her destroy any of Sai's ink creations, and if Sai's hurt by a punch from Sakura just imagine what a punch from Tsunade can do...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 12-24-2009, 09:09 PM   #7
Miles Edgeworth
Special Jonin Candidate

Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Send a message via AIM to Miles Edgeworth Send a message via MSN to Miles Edgeworth

Tsunade heals from basically anything Sai does and punches him out.
Old 12-24-2009, 09:10 PM   #8
Sai's brother
Jonin

Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Are you REALLY asking THIS?

Old 12-24-2009, 09:13 PM   #9
SageoftheSixPaths
NOTHING FISH?!

SageoftheSixPaths has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SageoftheSixPaths has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SageoftheSixPaths has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SageoftheSixPaths has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SageoftheSixPaths has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SageoftheSixPaths has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SageoftheSixPaths has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SageoftheSixPaths has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Tsunade has advantages in speed, strength, chakra, healing, experience, summons, and overall better ninja skills. She stomps Sai to the point where he begins to feel again. If that doesn't work, she crushes Sai under the weight of her chest.
Old 12-24-2009, 09:14 PM   #10
Sai's brother
Jonin

Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SageoftheSixPaths View Post
Tsunade has advantages in speed, strength, chakra, healing, experience, summons, and overall better ninja skills. She stomps Sai to the point where he begins to feel again. If that doesn't work, she crushes Sai under the weight of her chest.
0.0 Weight..of...her....chest? o.0 *Twitches*

Old 12-24-2009, 09:18 PM   #11
SageoftheSixPaths
NOTHING FISH?!

SageoftheSixPaths has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SageoftheSixPaths has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SageoftheSixPaths has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SageoftheSixPaths has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SageoftheSixPaths has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SageoftheSixPaths has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SageoftheSixPaths has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SageoftheSixPaths has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sai's brother View Post
0.0 Weight..of...her....chest? o.0 *Twitches*
We all know what I'm talking about. Don't even try to deny the extremely overly exaggerated size of Tsunade's chest. I mean, that's just ridiculous.
Old 12-24-2009, 09:20 PM   #12
Sai's brother
Jonin

Quote:
We all know what I'm talking about. Don't even try to deny the extremely overly exaggerated size of Tsunade's chest. I mean, that's just ridiculous.

I know but...killing someone that way isn't a nice image (Curse my Visual Muiltiple Intellengce))

Old 12-24-2009, 09:23 PM   #13
ECW Original
the most lovable girl at the ball.

ECW Original is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
I know but...killing someone that way isn't a nice image (Curse my Visual Muiltiple Intellengce))
I'd love to die that way.
Old 12-24-2009, 09:23 PM   #14
SageoftheSixPaths
NOTHING FISH?!

Quote:
Hey, nobody ever said she was a nice lady. Besides, it's not the worst way to go out. I can think of a few things that would be potentially more terrible than being killed by Tsunade's cleavage.
Old 12-24-2009, 09:24 PM   #15
SageoftheSixPaths
NOTHING FISH?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ECW Original View Post
I'd love to die that way.
I'd prefer to NOT die, if you get my drift.
Old 12-24-2009, 09:25 PM   #16
ECW Original

Quote:
I'd prefer to NOT die, if you get my drift.
Neither would I,but it's gotta happen some time.Anyways,Tsunade stomps hard.Reasons stated above.
Old 12-24-2009, 09:28 PM   #17
SageoftheSixPaths
NOTHING FISH?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ECW Original View Post
Neither would I,but it's gotta happen some time.Anyways,Tsunade stomps hard.Reasons stated above.
I was talking more about being crushed by her cleavage without dying. That would be nice.
Old 12-24-2009, 09:34 PM   #18
ECW Original

Yes it would.
Old 12-25-2009, 07:34 AM   #19
Frost ninja
debates with determination

Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Awards Showcase

Agreed. By the by, merry christmas!
Old 12-25-2009, 09:54 AM   #20
DanzoHokage#6
Genin

DanzoHokage#6 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Tsunade stomps. sai can't even hurt her. she is faster stronger and way more experienced.

Tags
naruto, sai, tsunade