Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Off-Topic

Off-Topic For anything under the sun that won't fit elsewhere!

Old 12-28-2009, 01:18 PM   #1
Tsukinomai
Special Jonin Candidate

Tsukinomai saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Default Forum Mall!!

I made a Forum Mall, u can just come hang out, and meet new friends, and even singles....

Tsukinomai

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Tsukinomai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2009, 01:19 PM   #2
Yori
Cool Hwip
Sierra Mist Disciple

Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Forum Mall!!

*Setting up a store stand, carrying Yori dolls* *Puts up $60 in front of them* Oh yeah im worth it
Old 12-28-2009, 01:22 PM   #3
Tsukinomai
Special Jonin Candidate

Awesome!! ^^

Tsukinomai

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 12-28-2009, 01:23 PM   #4
trouble88
Making It Duoble
Special Hunter Ninja
WS-Genin

Location: playing pokemonxy with KazekageGaara and Fluttershy
trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to trouble88 Send a message via MSN to trouble88 Send a message via Skype™ to trouble88

sweet I will be okay now *looking around*

You stole my heart from the day we met^////^
Forum frist buddies: JAFL,KU
Member of the Forum ANBU PM me for help

trouble88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2009, 01:25 PM   #5
Koiyazuki Natsume
Genin

Location: Currently holding the one i love close to my chest...
Koiyazuki Natsume is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

*sets up stand* hmm now what should i sell..ooo! i know! *run out and comes back with gallons of ice cream* heehee. I shall own the ice cream stands!
Koiyazuki Natsume is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2009, 01:26 PM   #6
Vex
Special Jonin Candidate

Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

*window-shops*

Vex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2009, 01:27 PM   #7
trouble88
Making It Duoble
Special Hunter Ninja
WS-Genin

trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to trouble88 Send a message via MSN to trouble88 Send a message via Skype™ to trouble88

Quote:
Originally Posted by CardCaptor Sakura View Post
*window-shops*
hey CCS want hang?

Old 12-28-2009, 01:29 PM   #8
Tsukinomai
Special Jonin Candidate

*Looks at all of the shops* Nicely done.

Tsukinomai

Old 12-28-2009, 01:30 PM   #9
mimipuppy
Special Jonin Candidate

mimipuppy saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

wheres the gamestop?!?!?!?!
Perverted Old Men:Taker,UGK,Dogboy
Brothahs:Neisen,And I forget....I know I have like 4 more....
Sistahs:Manga-Chan,Shayd-Chan,Sasu-Chan,And like 5 more...
Me...Sorta
Spoiler:

Bunneh Me
Spoiler:

mimipuppy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2009, 01:31 PM   #10
trouble88
Making It Duoble
Special Hunter Ninja
WS-Genin

Awards Showcase

I know I can set up a TNT and stuff shop awesome ides *started make a shop* man when he get back he will be happy for me

Old 12-28-2009, 01:34 PM   #11
Yori
Cool Hwip
Sierra Mist Disciple

Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by mimipuppy View Post
*Writes Gamestop over the Yori Dolls name*

Here!!
Old 12-28-2009, 01:35 PM   #12
Tsukinomai
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
WE DONT HAVE A GAMESTOP!!! NOOOO!! THE WORLD IS ENDING...not really...but we need a Gamestop good call Mimi.

Tsukinomai

Old 12-28-2009, 01:36 PM   #13
mimipuppy
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsukinomai View Post
WE DONT HAVE A GAMESTOP!!! NOOOO!! THE WORLD IS ENDING...not really...but we need a Gamestop good call Mimi.
no......we dont need a gamestop......we need a MIMI'S-GAMER-PALOOZAAAA!!!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yori Uchiha View Post
*Writes Gamestop over the Yori Dolls name*

Here!!
*tests it out*
it doesnt work!!! >.<
Me...Sorta
Spoiler:

Bunneh Me
Spoiler:

Old 12-28-2009, 01:37 PM   #14
trouble88
Making It Duoble
Special Hunter Ninja
WS-Genin

Awards Showcase

we need a food court too people

Old 12-28-2009, 01:39 PM   #15
Tsukinomai
Special Jonin Candidate

[QUOTE=mimipuppy;2115818]no......we dont need a gamestop......we need a MIMI'S-GAMER-PALOOZAAAA!!!!!

I agree, Mimi, u can start a game shop! ^^ And Trouble is right we need a foodcourt.

Tsukinomai

Old 12-28-2009, 01:41 PM   #16
jenny
Special Jonin Candidate

jenny has a spectacular chakra aura going on.jenny has a spectacular chakra aura going on.jenny has a spectacular chakra aura going on.jenny has a spectacular chakra aura going on.jenny has a spectacular chakra aura going on.jenny has a spectacular chakra aura going on.jenny has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Cool Re: Forum Mall!!

*buys a store and names it "Pink-Punk" Pink-Punk is now open! (This store contains jewlery*any type*,cloths*any type*, shoes*mostly skater but we got some heals or flats*, accessories*glasses, hand bags, ect.*, colone or perfume, music, ect.)
Breath out..

All these masks we wore
We never knew what we had in store..

Breath in,
Breathe out..
Breath in,
Breathe out..

The storm is rolling in,
The thunders loud,
it hurts my ears..

I'm paying for my sins,
And it's gonna rain for years and years..

jenny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2009, 01:43 PM   #17
mimipuppy
Special Jonin Candidate

[QUOTE=Tsukinomai;2115843]
Quote:
no......we dont need a gamestop......we need a MIMI'S-GAMER-PALOOZAAAA!!!!!

I agree, Mimi, u can start a game shop! ^^ And Trouble is right we need a foodcourt.
but i dun wanna game shop.....I WANNA LOLITA SHOP!!!!*goes to buy a store*
Me...Sorta
Spoiler:

Bunneh Me
Spoiler:

Old 12-28-2009, 01:44 PM   #18
trouble88
Making It Duoble
Special Hunter Ninja
WS-Genin

Awards Showcase

come on over to trouble88 TNT and stuff shop we got cannons and every dangerous stuff you can think of

Old 12-28-2009, 01:46 PM   #19
10-tailedfox
Special Jonin Candidate

10-tailedfox is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via Yahoo to 10-tailedfox Send a message via Skype™ to 10-tailedfox

I DONT KNOW WAT YALL DOING IM GOING TO JC Penny>.< XD

my theme song-
me at
im always online!
10-tailedfox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2009, 01:46 PM   #20
jenny
Special Jonin Candidate

jenny has a spectacular chakra aura going on.jenny has a spectacular chakra aura going on.jenny has a spectacular chakra aura going on.jenny has a spectacular chakra aura going on.jenny has a spectacular chakra aura going on.jenny has a spectacular chakra aura going on.jenny has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Awsome! *goes to TNT shop* Ooooh! Look at that! And that!
Breath out..

All these masks we wore
We never knew what we had in store..

Breath in,
Breathe out..
Breath in,
Breathe out..

The storm is rolling in,
The thunders loud,
it hurts my ears..

I'm paying for my sins,
And it's gonna rain for years and years..

jenny is offline   Reply With Quote