Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Chats, Clubs and Families

Chats, Clubs and Families Your random chat threads go here.

Old 03-23-2010, 06:36 PM   #141
naruto88
Banned

naruto88 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: K.U'S Forum Family

Quote:
Originally Posted by kakashi uzumaki View Post
Nothing nothing...........i'm just suprised
are you sure sis??
naruto88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2010, 06:51 PM   #142
kakashi uzumaki
Prodigy Girl

kakashi uzumaki has a spectacular chakra aura going on.kakashi uzumaki has a spectacular chakra aura going on.kakashi uzumaki has a spectacular chakra aura going on.kakashi uzumaki has a spectacular chakra aura going on.kakashi uzumaki has a spectacular chakra aura going on.kakashi uzumaki has a spectacular chakra aura going on.kakashi uzumaki has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

yes, i'm sure

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
kakashi uzumaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2010, 06:51 PM   #143
naruto88
Banned

Quote:
yes, i'm sure
okay then sis now to kill that fool
Old 03-23-2010, 07:02 PM   #144
kakashi uzumaki
Prodigy Girl

kakashi uzumaki has a spectacular chakra aura going on.kakashi uzumaki has a spectacular chakra aura going on.kakashi uzumaki has a spectacular chakra aura going on.kakashi uzumaki has a spectacular chakra aura going on.kakashi uzumaki has a spectacular chakra aura going on.kakashi uzumaki has a spectacular chakra aura going on.kakashi uzumaki has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

killing is no fun without me

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 03-23-2010, 07:04 PM   #145
naruto88
Banned

Quote:
killing is no fun without me
okay then sis you can join in if you like
Old 03-23-2010, 07:08 PM   #146
kakashi uzumaki
Prodigy Girl

ok, but where?

Old 03-23-2010, 07:10 PM   #147
naruto88
Banned

Quote:
ok, but where?
-_- I forgot sis sorry
Old 03-23-2010, 08:03 PM   #148
kakashi uzumaki
Prodigy Girl

very interesting.

Old 03-24-2010, 07:09 AM   #149
naruto88
Banned

hey sis
Old 03-24-2010, 09:29 AM   #150
kakashi uzumaki
Prodigy Girl

hello again

Old 03-24-2010, 09:31 AM   #151
naruto88
Banned

okay KU
Old 04-05-2010, 08:32 AM   #152
Tickleme
Chunin

Tickleme is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Oh yeah I made it on three list *dances* confetti cannon!

BankaiNaruto
kakashiuzamaki
Animelover
Raiden
Lockon_Stratos_Gn_002
Tickleme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2010, 01:22 PM   #153
kakashi uzumaki
Prodigy Girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tickleme View Post
Oh yeah I made it on three list *dances* confetti cannon!
May!! i haven't seen u in a long time!

Old 04-05-2010, 01:23 PM   #154
trouble88
Making It Duoble
Special Hunter Ninja
WS-Genin

Location: playing pokemonxy with KazekageGaara and Fluttershy
trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to trouble88 Send a message via MSN to trouble88 Send a message via Skype™ to trouble88

hey it KU my sis

You stole my heart from the day we met^////^
Forum frist buddies: JAFL,KU
Member of the Forum ANBU PM me for help

trouble88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2010, 01:29 PM   #155
Fliparrachii
Die Fliparrachii Die

Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.
Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Yahoo to Fliparrachii

you might as well take me off as your bf.
NBA Picks----
East Conference: Miami Heat (53-25)
West Conference: Golden State Warriors (48-29)
-------------------------------------------
"They Even Judged God.
See If I Care When You Judge Me"
Im Pretty Sure The Whole "Ladies First" Thing Was Created
By A Guy Just To Check Out Ass
;p

Fliparrachii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2010, 01:40 PM   #156
kakashi uzumaki
Prodigy Girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by JapaneseAnimeForLife View Post
you might as well take me off as your bf.
yeah

hi sis

note to self: never edit anything using ur psp. it will delete everything T_T

Old 04-05-2010, 01:41 PM   #157
trouble88
Making It Duoble
Special Hunter Ninja
WS-Genin

Location: playing pokemonxy with KazekageGaara and Fluttershy
trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to trouble88 Send a message via MSN to trouble88 Send a message via Skype™ to trouble88

wow poor KU *laugh*

You stole my heart from the day we met^////^
Forum frist buddies: JAFL,KU
Member of the Forum ANBU PM me for help

trouble88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2010, 12:33 PM   #158
kakashi uzumaki
Prodigy Girl

Family has been edited

Old 04-29-2010, 12:47 PM   #159
Shoukry
Special Jonin Candidate

Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Yahoo to Shoukry Send a message via Skype™ to Shoukry

You said your my evil sis...*pouts*

Shoukry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2010, 12:50 PM   #160
kakashi uzumaki
Prodigy Girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shoukry View Post
You said your my evil sis...*pouts*
T.T sorry shoukry...i accidentally deleted everything so i had to work on my memory..........which failed.