Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Character Talk

Naruto Character Talk Who do you love? Who do you love to hate? Discuss your fave Naruto characters here.

Old 01-28-2011, 06:16 PM   #1
LilHinataGirl
Special Jonin Candidate

LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to LilHinataGirl Send a message via Yahoo to LilHinataGirl Send a message via Skype™ to LilHinataGirl
Default Basic NaruHina And NaruSaku affair between the war and the bond

Yes by bond you kinda figure OH naruto and sasuke! Yes that is what I am talking about! and the affair between the two couples.... like i don't know but whats gonna happen in the end, Naruto gonna be single or what? haha good question to me, myself, and I! No one knows who it is because Kishimoto won't give any hints or feeling till everything is over and so called peace comes truly!!! And what shall everyone do with the fanart of the both couple? Well delete or still dream it even though it's over! mmm i made this post cause things will change after all THIS is over.... cruel huh? Well good luck fans on figuring out how Kishi's brain works cause he's just the weirdo!!! roflmao well tell me what you think!! LETS FIGURE OUT TO THE TRUE MEANING OF HIS BRAIN OF EVIL!!!! and secrets *cough*

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

LHG

Spoiler:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
LilHinataGirl is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2011, 06:24 PM   #2
katsu uchiha
Jonin Leader

katsu uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.katsu uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.katsu uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.katsu uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.katsu uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.katsu uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.katsu uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Default Re: Basic NaruHina And NaruSaku affair between the war and the bond

Its evident that NaruHina and Sasusaku are both dead couples as of recent manga in the last few months. Kushina wants her son to marry a girl who is just like her, and who fits the description, Sakura. Naruto only cares about Hinata as a friend. But Naruto and Sakura have been on the same team for years and a strong bond has developed between those two. We know Naruto loves Sakura and Sakura probably loves Naruto too but just doesn't know it yet. Also they have been through a lot together. But Kishi could totally catch us off balance and non of this couples could actually happen. Thats just the kind of thing Kishi would cook up.
katsu uchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2011, 06:26 PM   #3
LilHinataGirl
Special Jonin Candidate

LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to LilHinataGirl Send a message via Yahoo to LilHinataGirl Send a message via Skype™ to LilHinataGirl

yes defently, kishi is a smart man that he's really evil too! :P

LHG

Spoiler:

Old 01-28-2011, 06:31 PM   #4
katsu uchiha
Jonin Leader

katsu uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.katsu uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.katsu uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.katsu uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.katsu uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.katsu uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.katsu uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

PNJ what can i say? Thats Kishi's doing.
Old 01-28-2011, 06:42 PM   #5
Heroescomeback99
Genin Elite

Heroescomeback99 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

If he decides to end with a pairing, it will most likely be narusaku but thats if naruto doesnt die and with Madara explaining the whole ten tails thing, that is a big possibility.
Advice for Sakura:
Spoiler:
If you're in love with two people
pick the second one
because if you really loved the first
you wouldn't have fallen for the second
Heroescomeback99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2011, 06:45 PM   #6
katsu uchiha
Jonin Leader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heroescomeback99 View Post
If he decides to end with a pairing, it will most likely be narusaku but thats if naruto doesnt die and with Madara explaining the whole ten tails thing, that is a big possibility.
This ^ NaruSaku is the naruto couple most likely to be canon. And everyone knows that except for Naruhina and Sasusaku fans who refuse to listen.
Old 01-30-2011, 11:26 AM   #7
Heroescomeback99
Genin Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by katsu uchiha View Post
This ^ NaruSaku is the naruto couple most likely to be canon. And everyone knows that except for Naruhina and Sasusaku fans who refuse to listen.
True. And in all honesty I don't think Naruto will die but I thought the possibilty should be considered.
Advice for Sakura:
Spoiler:
pick the second one
Old 01-31-2011, 04:11 PM   #8
RedDragoon
Genin

RedDragoon is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

It would be very sad if Naruto did die. I don't think he will but it is possible. Even with Naruto living it's still quite likely that the show will end before anything really happens with a girl for Naruto. It seems to be the trend in Japan.
RedDragoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2011, 01:30 PM   #9
LilHinataGirl
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

possible fact im still in love with sasusaku and naruhina but i didnt refuse to listen i actually dont care anymore as long as everyone in the manga turns out happy than its alright lol

LHG

Spoiler:

Old 02-07-2011, 07:26 PM   #10
Heroescomeback99
Genin Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilHinataGirl View Post
possible fact im still in love with sasusaku and naruhina but i didnt refuse to listen i actually dont care anymore as long as everyone in the manga turns out happy than its alright lol
Me too. In the end, I don't care. I just support Narusaku because I like the couple and after all the development, I don't think he'd go against it.
Advice for Sakura:
Spoiler:
pick the second one
Old 02-07-2011, 10:35 PM   #11
LilHinataGirl
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heroescomeback99 View Post
Me too. In the end, I don't care. I just support Narusaku because I like the couple and after all the development, I don't think he'd go against it.
yes true true.... um oh well, for all you fans, im gonna stick in the middle where its safe and no one can bother me, you with me??

LHG

Spoiler:

Tags
bond, couple, naruhina, narusaku, naruto, sasuke, thoughts, war