Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Cutting Edge > Debate Forum

Debate Forum Debate interesting non-Naruto topics. All forum rules apply.

Old 12-21-2009, 10:08 AM   #1
Ur Mom
Special Jonin Candidate

Ur Mom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ur Mom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ur Mom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ur Mom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ur Mom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ur Mom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ur Mom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ur Mom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Awards Showcase

Default Death at Birth

I've always wondered.....what HAPPENS to those babies who die at their birth, maybe even a little before then? I believe in god and all the resurrection stuff, so I REALLY don't know what would happen to them.......what are YOUR opinions on this, what do YOU think even happens to them?

Ur Mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2009, 12:18 PM   #2
Narutorious
Chunin Exam Proctor

Narutorious has completed a tough C-rank mission!Narutorious has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Default Re: Death at Birth

I had a nephew who died at birth back in late 2003, we would still mention him if it was his "birthday", his was named Angel because we believe he is in heaven as an angel, so I guess that would be my answer.
Narutorious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2009, 03:06 PM   #3
painxkonan
Chunin Exam Participant

painxkonan is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

my aunt lost a baby it died at one month not even born yet...i think all babies go to heaven they are to young to know what is good or bad
painxkonan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2009, 04:22 PM   #4
Err
Special Jonin Candidate

Err finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Err finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Err finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Err finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Err finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Err finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Err finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Err finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

It's very tragic to lose an infant to death. My aunt lost one. The baby went to sleep and ever woke up. I believe nothing special happens to them, just as I believe nothing happens when grown people die. It's a reality of this world to have people of all ages die, but I believe nothing makes anyone special.
To further the point, we are a social species because we are interdependent. You could count on your hand how many people in a millennium can get by with absolutely no help from anyone else ever. Yet we never work together. That's why ants will eventually bring us down.
Err is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2009, 05:25 PM   #5
nightfire
Chunin

nightfire is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

okay the way i've heard it is if you havent heard the word of god and havent accepted jesus into your life then you go to hell.
but i have a feeling with little babies they probably have a way of knowing about jesus (like a dream like thing) where they do accept him and they go to heaven
i really dont believe god would let babies go through that

"If human beings were shown what they're really like, they'd either kill one another as vermin, or hang themselves."
Aldous Huxley
nightfire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2009, 05:36 PM   #6
zombie ruler
Special Jonin Candidate

zombie ruler saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!zombie ruler saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Send a message via MSN to zombie ruler

I had a baby brother who die at birth we had everything and I was ready for another brother. I think they all go to heaven because its better than what I believe happens when you die and I'm not talking about hell.
Brother - Logan
Roof - Jenny (who I sometimes lay on, sleep on, and jump off of)
???-Lone (who is forever doomed to never leave)
Sister? - kakashi uzumaki

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
zombie ruler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2009, 07:37 PM   #7
ccc
Chunin Exam Proctor

Location: my house or outside skatingboarding almost geting hit by a car,i m close to the new cowboys stadium
ccc saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!ccc saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

i belive that all babies go 2 heven

exept stewie griffin

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
my nick name is 'c' or 'blushy-boy'
Love you sister Andrea
ccc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2009, 09:45 AM   #8
JCTKNE4E
has a red hand print on his cheek

JCTKNE4E is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.JCTKNE4E is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.JCTKNE4E is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.JCTKNE4E is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.JCTKNE4E is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.JCTKNE4E is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nightfire View Post
okay the way i've heard it is if you havent heard the word of god and havent accepted jesus into your life then you go to hell.
but i have a feeling with little babies they probably have a way of knowing about jesus (like a dream like thing) where they do accept him and they go to heaven
i really dont believe god would let babies go through that
Babies, and children, are the most precious in God's eyes. They are pure, they are innocent, and remain largely untainted by the cruelty and corruption of the grown world. Furthermore, they have not matured fully, and have yet to decide for themselves their own way in life.

All children have Christ's protection and in the event of their death, I think Christians believe that the child's soul is saved, whether born or unborn.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Quote:
they dealed my thread why!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote:
can any1 pm me some yuri please

Quote:
thats why we call you reatard.

Quote:
私は、スーパー倒錯者。
Quote:
supposedly japanese but i have my doubts lol

JCTKNE4E is offline   Reply With Quote