Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > The Bowl

The Bowl For anything miscellaneously about Naruto that you can't seem to fit elsewhere.

Old 12-19-2009, 10:51 AM   #1
junchurikioftheleaf
Lonely Murkrow

junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

Default something i realised about sasuke vs itachi

hey did anybody notice how the whole battle itachi kept saying your eyes are mine well i realised this i dont think itachi was ever planing to really take saskues eyes he knew he was gonna lose so he planned to give saskue HIS mangekyo sharingan and since itachi implanted his mangkyo sharingan in saskues eye it made saskues eye itachis get what im saying
espada #0 of the escudo arrancar
I am the wayward espada, the embodiment of madness

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote:
You sound Like a child.

And you're calling Jun an amateur? JUN of all people? The Jun who could possibly solo everyone? and YES,he can destroy you
for once someone gets it right
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
junchurikioftheleaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2009, 11:03 AM   #2
AkatsukiMember
Chunin Exam Proctor

AkatsukiMember saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Default Re: something i realised about sasuke vs itachi

Well Itachi didn't lose. He didn't even try to fight. He knew what he was doing. He did plan to give Sasuke his MG Sharingan. I just don't know why everyone thought Itachi lost when actually both of them passed out around the same time.

Wolf of the Black Flames

~Lycan of the Blood Mist~

Village Hidden in the Amazon

Bloody Snake of the Amazon
AkatsukiMember is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2009, 11:07 AM   #3
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Well, duh. Madara even said that he wasn't trying to take his eyes and he also said that he didn't even try to fight! Reread the part when Madara talks to Sasuke and you'll see.
Shikamaru Nara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2009, 11:10 AM   #4
Sai fangirl
Special Jonin Candidate

Sai fangirl is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via Yahoo to Sai fangirl

Itachi was trying to give Sasuke his mangkyo sharingan and get rid of the curse mark

I love music ^^

"Please take me home, too late it's gone.
I bet, you're sad. This is the best time we ever had.
Why did we have to go date, it's too easy to complicate.
Be strong when things fall apart.
Honest, this breaks my heart."- Please take me home by blink-182
Bestest Friends: Chibi Shika Fangirl, NaruCrazy2009, ccc
Forum Family:
Spoiler:
Big Sis: I<3Declan, Twin Sis: Chibi Shika Fangirl

My Star: Kiyoko *
Adopted Chibi Sai ^^
Sai fangirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2009, 11:12 AM   #5
junchurikioftheleaf
Lonely Murkrow

junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shikamaru9 View Post
Well, duh. Madara even said that he wasn't trying to take his eyes and he also said that he didn't even try to fight! Reread the part when Madara talks to Sasuke and you'll see.
i dont read the manga...
espada #0 of the escudo arrancar
I am the wayward espada, the embodiment of madness

Quote:
You sound Like a child.

And you're calling Jun an amateur? JUN of all people? The Jun who could possibly solo everyone? and YES,he can destroy you
for once someone gets it right
junchurikioftheleaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2009, 02:10 PM   #6
Hidden Ninja45
Jonin

Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by junchurikioftheleaf View Post
i dont read the manga...
Well, that definately explains it. They should go through the part where Sasuke talks to Madara in the next anime episode.

Hidden Ninja45 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2009, 12:35 AM   #7
mrsticky005

mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Itachi and Sasuke is the opposite of Madara and Izuna
mrsticky005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2009, 03:08 AM   #8
NarutoRulez
Miss Naruto 2009 Runner Up

NarutoRulez has completed a tough C-rank mission!NarutoRulez has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrsticky005 View Post
Itachi and Sasuke is the opposite of Madara and Izuna
Agreed xD!

I ish a writer. :3
Well, excuuuse me, Princess. xD
I'm not a Naruto Fangirl, I just couldn't think of a name
Conversation of the month:
Spoiler:
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBlackChidori
test...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasen_Chidori
...icle?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maikeru Shinigami
I hate you, I was eating an apple, and now I'm coughing because it went down the wrong pipe. Go to hell you selfish bastard.

Falling head-first,
with a slight sense of fear.
Crashing through clouds,
with a sick knot of dread.
Tumbling past air

with nobody near.
Nothing but blurs,
of feelings I've fled.

Monstrous joy,
for all that appears
gone
but is really there.
And yet as I fall
all I can do,
is watch
while I'm falling through air.

NarutoRulez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2009, 06:22 AM   #9
mrsticky005

mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Spoiler:
Tobi wanted Sasuke to take Itachi's eyes and transplant them. However I don't
think this was for Sasuke's benefit but his own. Tobi wants Sasuke's eyes to
achieve Sussano so he can take the power for his own.
Old 12-20-2009, 07:05 AM   #10
Memitim
Lord Commander of the Kingsguard

Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.
Send a message via Skype™ to Memitim

stop saying tobi its madara

Memitim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2009, 07:30 AM   #11
makibo496
Genin

makibo496 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

well either way sasuke summoned a lightning creature
frikin awesomeness
i forget its name
makibo496 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2009, 07:40 AM   #12
JCTKNE4E
has a red hand print on his cheek

JCTKNE4E is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.JCTKNE4E is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.JCTKNE4E is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.JCTKNE4E is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.JCTKNE4E is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.JCTKNE4E is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Heck, Itachi was protecting Sasuke throughout the entire fight.

He wanted to be sure that Sasuke was strong enough to defend himself from the likes of Madara, at least that's how it seems. He intentionally gave sasuke his MS, with Ametarasu to activate automatically upon seeing Madara.

He used his sealing sword to remove Orochimaru from sasuke, and used Amaterasu to burn up all fleeting remnants of Orochimaru's consciousness.

When Sasuke was completely after chakra after Kirin, with Itach stumbling forward, he could have made a final killing blow but instead, *poke lil brother.

x___X (<----Itachi)

It was all more defense than anything else. Zetsu even said there were times Itachi didn't counter like he should have. Granted, he was going blind, he also did not actually wish to kill Sasuke.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Quote:
they dealed my thread why!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote:
can any1 pm me some yuri please

Quote:
thats why we call you reatard.

Quote:
私は、スーパー倒錯者。
Quote:
supposedly japanese but i have my doubts lol

JCTKNE4E is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2009, 09:59 AM   #13
ShippudenGirl
Genin Elite

ShippudenGirl is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Through everything with Itachi... [Big Spoiler for those who don't read the manga]
Spoiler:

Being a Konoha spy for he leaf village Itachi was never bad, just doing what he thought was right, he stopped a ninja war by killing his own clan, and he just couldn't kill his little brother, BIG MISTAKE. Itachi lived his life the wy he did for the protection of Konoha and his brother, he's always protected Sasuke, never-ever was going to kill him, he loved him too much, Itachi always lied for the sake of Sasuke not knowing the truth about there clans fate and the intenetion, he made Mangekyo Sharingan active ever time Sasuke saw Madara so he wouldn't find the truth, but that backfired as well.
ShippudenGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2009, 04:35 PM   #14
mrsticky005

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neisen Uchiha View Post
stop saying tobi its madara

Since they are the same person the name is interchangeable.
Sometimes I say Tobi. Sometimes I say Madara.
Old 12-20-2009, 04:37 PM   #15
sasu_girl
Lovely Girl :3
Special Jonin Candidate

sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrsticky005 View Post
Since they are the same person the name is interchangeable.
Sometimes I say Tobi. Sometimes I say Madara.
but tobi iz so much awesomer than madara >.<

~*~*~*슈퍼주니어*~*~*~
sasu_girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2009, 07:42 PM   #16
Memitim
Lord Commander of the Kingsguard

Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.
Send a message via Skype™ to Memitim

Quote:
Originally Posted by sasu_girl View Post
that is true

Memitim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2009, 11:00 PM   #17
mrsticky005

Awards Showcase

Madara is more awesome.
Old 12-20-2009, 11:03 PM   #18
C4 Karura
Special Jonin Candidate

C4 Karura is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by junchurikioftheleaf View Post
hey did anybody notice how the whole battle itachi kept saying your eyes are mine well i realised this i dont think itachi was ever planing to really take saskues eyes he knew he was gonna lose so he planned to give saskue HIS mangekyo sharingan and since itachi implanted his mangkyo sharingan in saskues eye it made saskues eye itachis get what im saying
No, not really.
Tenten's ability is using a lot of weapons at once. However, in a series like Naruto, this is a rather dull ability since somehow actual weapons don't work on them. Even "normal" characters like Iruka can get impaled with windmill shurikens and still move. Normal weapons in Naruto are used simply to buy some time.

Perhaps if she had Shikamaru's intelligence then she wouldn't have to waste all those weapons.

Unless I'm mistaken the only character she beat was herself. :/
C4 Karura is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2009, 09:55 AM   #19
NarutoReader
Genin

NarutoReader is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

hmmmmm that was the entire point...

well actually the MS never was intended to be implanted (it never happened).
sasuke "earned" his MS himself by killing itachi - a close person.
and anyway i dont think its possible to implant MS.

maybe you didnt notice but sasuke's MS looks different because each MS looks unique. which proves it wasnt implanted.

itachi didnt try to win, if he wanted he could kick sasuke ass with a finger. itachi is very strong, much stronger than most ninjas.
NarutoReader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2009, 05:57 AM   #20
Airgrimes
Chunin Exam Participant

Airgrimes is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by sasu_girl View Post
he does seem much cooler.

[U][FONT=Microsoft Sans Serif][COLOR=Green]Francois De La Rochefoucauld
Airgrimes is offline   Reply With Quote