Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Creative Corner

Creative Corner Fanfiction? Check. Fan Art? Check. Anything else you can imagine creating? Check, check, check. Just keep those pesky forum rules in mind!

Old 12-18-2009, 05:51 PM   #1
vino
Special Jonin Candidate

vino has a spectacular chakra aura going on.vino has a spectacular chakra aura going on.vino has a spectacular chakra aura going on.vino has a spectacular chakra aura going on.vino has a spectacular chakra aura going on.vino has a spectacular chakra aura going on.vino has a spectacular chakra aura going on.vino has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Send a message via MSN to vino Send a message via Yahoo to vino Send a message via Skype™ to vino
Default Red eyes

Chapter 1-just the beginning
I was walking around through my house doing my daily chores.Watering the flowers,sweeping the house,mopping,doing laundry,doing dishes,vacuming,and taking out the trash.All of a sudden i heard screaming from the other room.I thought it was my Sister,Mimi,having a bad dream again so i just ignored it.But then i heard a more manly scream.
I got nervous so i went to check on everyone.Mimi and my older,brother,Hora were asleep.I checked my mom and dad's room and there was a weird smell of onions and garlic.I looked down and my feet were covered in a bright red liquid.I looked on my parents bed and found a yellowish colored note that read.
Dear Whats your name,
I killed your parents and your next
signed,
Anonymous
I looked down to find my mom and dad's dead corpse on the floor covered in blood.i wanted to scream but the noise couldn't come out.my throat burned,my eyes watered and i could not get the sight out of my mind.my eyes turned red and that was just the beginning

It's sink or swim, it's hit or miss.~

Last edited by vino; 12-18-2009 at 06:58 PM.
vino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2009, 06:56 AM   #2
kay
Special Jonin Candidate

kay is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: Red eyes

cool story man
kay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2009, 11:52 AM   #3
vino
Special Jonin Candidate

vino has a spectacular chakra aura going on.vino has a spectacular chakra aura going on.vino has a spectacular chakra aura going on.vino has a spectacular chakra aura going on.vino has a spectacular chakra aura going on.vino has a spectacular chakra aura going on.vino has a spectacular chakra aura going on.vino has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Send a message via MSN to vino Send a message via Yahoo to vino Send a message via Skype™ to vino

I'm a girl though O.o anyways thanks

Old 12-19-2009, 11:54 AM   #4
Tobi65
Chunin Exam Proctor

Location: mommy, mommy some pervert iz trying to stalking me using the internet!...
Tobi65 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

i likes it...
Old 12-19-2009, 11:59 AM   #5
sakura_blossom
Special Jonin Candidate

sakura_blossom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.sakura_blossom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.sakura_blossom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.sakura_blossom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.sakura_blossom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.sakura_blossom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

its really good vino love it
Old 12-19-2009, 12:51 PM   #6
10-tailedfox
Special Jonin Candidate

10-tailedfox is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via Yahoo to 10-tailedfox Send a message via Skype™ to 10-tailedfox

yo thats a cool story

my theme song-
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
me at
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
im always online!
10-tailedfox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2009, 01:59 PM   #7
vino
Special Jonin Candidate

Aww Thanks Guys ^^

Old 12-19-2009, 03:15 PM   #8
Ace adventurer
Special Jonin Candidate

Ace adventurer saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Nice dudet.
Old 12-19-2009, 03:20 PM   #9
vino
Special Jonin Candidate

Thankies lol