Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Manga Discussion > Naruto Manga Archives

Naruto Manga Archives A collection of some of the best theories and discussions that Town Bookstore has to offer.

Old 12-16-2009, 11:47 AM   #1
mrsticky005

mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Default Chapter 476 Discussion

PM if you want the link.

Last edited by deidara330; 12-16-2009 at 01:53 PM.
Old 12-16-2009, 11:49 AM   #2
Nine-TailedSage_Naruto
Chunin

Nine-TailedSage_Naruto is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: Naruto 476 Sasuke vs Danzo Out

ALERT : Spoiler In the title.
Old 12-16-2009, 11:49 AM   #3
mrsticky005

mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Seriously I'm reading it as I write this.
Old 12-16-2009, 11:50 AM   #4
mrsticky005

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nine-TailedSage_Naruto View Post
ALERT : Spoiler In the title.

Whatever.
Old 12-16-2009, 11:51 AM   #5
mrsticky005

Awards Showcase

This thread will be made pointless on either thursday or friday.
Old 12-16-2009, 01:32 PM   #6
mrsticky005

Awards Showcase

ATTENTION DUELISTS:

My hair is telling you that if I'm not here to send you a PM I sent the web site to V for Valentine who should be kind enough to send you the site upon request of PM.
Old 12-16-2009, 01:44 PM   #7
zerosameri

zerosameri just might be Kage someday.
zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

People can't google this on their own? how sad. Any ways this is really pointless, because I don't think it is in demand as much as you think.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 12-16-2009, 01:53 PM   #8
deidara330
Mr. Serious

deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Was there any need to spam your own topic? And was there any reason to even make your own topic if the script had already been posted? And spoilers in the title is an actual issue, I'll edit them out.
Old 12-16-2009, 02:01 PM   #9
mrsticky005

Awards Showcase

Because I've got the link to the actual chapter.
I wasn't expecting to find them so early.
Sorry for thinking that maybe other Naruto fans would like to get the chapter early too.

That last part was sarcasm.
Old 12-16-2009, 02:03 PM   #10
mrsticky005

Awards Showcase

I don't mind you editing the title for spoilers.
I'm fine with that.
Old 12-16-2009, 02:09 PM   #11
mrsticky005

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by zerosameri View Post
People can't google this on their own? how sad. Any ways this is really pointless, because I don't think it is in demand as much as you think.

They could. But hey if someone told me that they found the chapter early
I wouldn't be complaining. I say hey thanks man. Then read the chapter.

It's not like I'm looking to be repped or something stupid like that.

I just found the chapter early and I want others to see it too.

Is there something wrong with that?
Old 12-16-2009, 02:12 PM   #12
zerosameri

zerosameri just might be Kage someday.
zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrsticky005 View Post
They could. But hey if someone told me that they found the chapter early
I wouldn't be complaining. I say hey thanks man. Then read the chapter.

It's not like I'm looking to be repped or something stupid like that.

I just found the chapter early and I want others to see it too.

Is there something wrong with that?
what ever. And I guess so

Old 12-16-2009, 02:14 PM   #13
mrsticky005

Awards Showcase

Quote:
what ever. And I guess so

I send you pm with the chapter's link. You don't have to read it but at least you can see how "easy" it will be to find with google as of right now.

Sure it will be easy on Friday.

But if the manga is out now then why wait?
Old 12-16-2009, 02:19 PM   #14
deidara330
Mr. Serious

deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Quote:
Sorry for thinking that maybe other Naruto fans would like to get the chapter early too.

A. That still doesn't answer my question about spamming your own topic. B. That context of sarcasm was unecessary.
Old 12-16-2009, 02:21 PM   #15
Ur Mom
Special Jonin Candidate

Ur Mom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ur Mom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ur Mom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ur Mom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ur Mom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ur Mom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ur Mom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ur Mom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Awards Showcase

Why, I typed it in today and found it? And today is Wednesday

Old 12-16-2009, 02:23 PM   #16
mrsticky005

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by deidara330 View Post
A. That still doesn't answer my question about spamming your own topic. B. That context of sarcasm was unecessary.

I don't consider telling others that the Naruto chapter is out in a Naruto forum in the manga section in topics about the latest chapter as spam.
Old 12-16-2009, 02:28 PM   #17
deidara330
Mr. Serious

Quote:
I don't consider telling others that the Naruto chapter is out in a Naruto forum in the manga section in topics about the latest chapter as spam.
Well THAT isn't, but THIS is.
Quote:
Seriously I'm reading it as I write this.
Quote:
Whatever.
Quote:
This thread will be made pointless on either thursday or friday.
Quote:
ATTENTION DUELISTS:

My hair is telling you that if I'm not here to send you a PM I sent the web site to V for Valentine who should be kind enough to send you the site upon request of PM.
There is no excuse for a QUADRUPLE POST.
Quote:

Quote:
I don't mind you editing the title for spoilers.
I'm fine with that.
Double posting, which could've been avoided by editing your response to my post into your response to the other post.
Old 12-16-2009, 02:36 PM   #18
mrsticky005

Awards Showcase

Ok I understand what you mean.

You're mad because I quadrupled post.
Old 12-16-2009, 02:39 PM   #19
narutonhinataschild
Genin

narutonhinataschild has a dark heart coursing with Dark Chakra

Quote:
=_= people can still google it

If you're not interested in this type of info why are you here? I believe its just nice of anyone whom finds anything new to share, so the jerks should go away and as too the spoilers in the title lay off the Town book store is wall to wall spoilers and if yuo're here they should be looked forward too.
Old 12-16-2009, 02:43 PM   #20
Ur Mom
Special Jonin Candidate

Ur Mom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ur Mom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ur Mom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ur Mom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ur Mom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ur Mom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ur Mom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ur Mom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Awards Showcase

This argument is useless