Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Manga Discussion > Naruto Manga Archives

Naruto Manga Archives A collection of some of the best theories and discussions that Town Bookstore has to offer.

Old 12-17-2009, 01:40 PM   #61
senshi rouku
Apprentice Genin

senshi rouku is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: Naruto chapter 476 DISCUSSION!

srry ********

~I could be BROWN, I could be BLUE, I could be VIOLET SKY. I could be HURTFUL, I could be PURPLE, I could be ANY
TH
IN
G YOU
LIKE!Gotta be
GREEN, Gotta be
MEAN, Gotta be EVERYTHING MORE! Why don you like me? Why don't you LIKE me?! WALK OUT THE DOOR!~

Kagekage of the village hidden in the shadow!

Last edited by deidara330; 12-17-2009 at 06:21 PM. Reason: Removed Site Name
Old 12-17-2009, 01:45 PM   #62
flamey234
Special Jonin Candidate

flamey234 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.flamey234 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.flamey234 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.flamey234 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.flamey234 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.flamey234 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by senshi rouku View Post
srry ********
awesome site to use. Anyway, I didn't think Naruto would end up fainting. I've actually never met someone who did that in front of me. Who else besides me thinks that Danzo went back through the Uchiha clan's bodies to get their sharingans after the massacre took place?

Whatever happens, happens

Always expect the worst, that way, if everything goes according to plan, it will be a pleasant surprise.
power of the mind always beats the yearnings of the body
Mythbusters=explosives
explosives=Deidara
so, Mythbusters=Deidara
Scientia Potentia Est "Knowledge is Power"

Last edited by deidara330; 12-19-2009 at 12:21 PM.
Old 12-17-2009, 01:48 PM   #63
mrsticky005

mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Naruto 476 Sasuke vs Danzo Out

Quote:
Originally Posted by trouble88 View Post
okay that I can do
Awesome....

Now who here is wondering what is going on in Madara's magical box land of magicalness with Foo and Torune? I actually question whether or not I DO
want to know. It also makes you wonder what happened with Karin and Sasuke in Madara's magical box land of magicalness?

apparently...NOTHING.

Karin: Oh great now we're stuck in here
Sasuke: bummer
Karin: Just the two of us stuck in here with no way to get out.
Sasuke: yeah it's a total bummer
Karin: Just the two of us ALL ALONE with no way to get out...
Sasuke: ...
Karin: It's getting hot in here so take...
Sasuke: Stop quoting Nelly
Karin: Humph. You were fine with Suigetsu when he was wasn't exactly "dressed for success" in Volume 38
Sasuke: Hey it's like I said before...we were drunk!

Last edited by mrsticky005; 12-17-2009 at 08:28 PM.
Old 12-17-2009, 02:02 PM   #64
mrsticky005

mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

You know this kind of makes me wonder what a Naruto-Hinata relationship would be like...

Only in your dreams NaruHina fans...only in your dreams

Naruto: I...love you Hinata
Hinata: Omg! Me too!
Naruto and Hinata lost in each other's eyes:...
(Both Naruto and Hinata faint)
Sakura: Well...this certainly made for an awkward double date
Sasuke: You said it.
Old 12-17-2009, 02:48 PM   #65
Sasuke072
Chunin Exam Participant

Sasuke072 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via MSN to Sasuke072

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrsticky005 View Post
I would say that using his strongest weapon the Sussano is hardly "underestimating" the opponent. If he just tried to chidori him and lost...then yeah. But he saw what Itachi
could do with Sussano so it was his best bet. Though I wonder if Sasuke has gone somewhat downhill from fighting Itachi?

Of course I don't think Itachi gave Sasuke MS if there wasn't a VERY good reason for it. Perhaps Sasuke needs to read some more of the tablet at Nakano Shrine?

Naruto hyper-ventilating was kind of stupid.

I hope Naruto wakes up with even stronger resolve to save his friend Sasuke.

A lot of people think Naruto is a wuss for still wanting to save Sasuke.

But I'll consider him an even bigger wuss if he gives in to pressure.

I want Naruto to prove everyone wrong. That he doesn't have to kill Sasuke to protect Konoha. Sure Naruto can knock some sense into Sasuke but he shouldn't
kill him. Naruto will prove everyone wrong and will be the one to thank for getting
rid of Madara. Sasuke will help him but Naruto will be the one to deserve most of the credit because Naruto has not and will never give up on his friends.

That's why Naruto is going to be the greatest Hokage ever. Scratch that. Greatest Kage ever.
*claps*

Amen to this!

Couldn't have said it better myself!
Old 12-17-2009, 03:51 PM   #66
Hidden Ninja45
Jonin

Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

Spoiler:

I was really hoping Danzo was going to be killed there. But, of course, he can't die that easily.

I wish the part of the story with Naruto would hurry up and advance already. Naruto having an emotional flashback moment is just boring.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 12-17-2009, 03:59 PM   #67
Hidden Ninja45
Jonin

Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

Just finished reading it......

..............and of course Danzo doesn't die. It looks like he does, but, of course, he can't die that easily. Sasuke's Susanoo looked pretty cool. I wonder what is going to happen next in this fight.

Old 12-17-2009, 04:04 PM   #68
Nemico
Chunin Exam Proctor

Nemico is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Danzo will never go down easily -_-.
Well atleast we learned that what "Madara" has said wasn't a lie about Itachi.
Sasuke using one of his most powerful attacks right off the bat was not the best idea...
I dont know what to say about Naruto other then Wow..
Old 12-17-2009, 04:09 PM   #69
xxDivinitytwilightxx
Genin Elite

xxDivinitytwilightxx is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Interesting chapter...that"s for sure..
Old 12-17-2009, 04:17 PM   #70
Ragato
Genin

Location: I am currently leading the Akatsuki at our new hide out.
Ragato is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I thought
Spoiler:
Danzo was finally dead and i was happy lol but, then he appeared behind Sasuke and i got mad again lol

Ragato Through Out The Ages
Spoiler:

Old 12-17-2009, 05:25 PM   #71
3littlepigs
P-Chan

3littlepigs is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
I hope Sasuke really is trying to follow in his brother's foot steps.
And when he said "What I want and what Itachi wants are two
different things" was a lie to Madara so he wouldn't have to
take Itachi's eyes because it would benefit Madara's plans.
It's funny because that's one of the few times Sasuke made me happy. I was glad he chose not to take Itachi's eyes since they're "vision" are different, it's bad enough he's using Itachi's MS techniques for his revenge so I really do think he meant that. Sasuke getting Itachi's eyes wouldn't benefit Madara more than Sasuke having MS, Sasuke is the one who wouldn't need to worry about being blind.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SasukeUchihaXSakuraHaruno View Post
Sasuke had the right to interupt Danzo and crush him. ALL CUZ OF THAT DANZO, EVERYONE IS AT CRISIS!! I just hope Sasuke won't die...unless if Naruto or Sakura kills him for this reason:
Spoiler:

Out of love and put his hate and misery to an end...
Sasuke won't die so don't worry, and yeah I agree with you. If he's gonna die I would rather have Naruto or Sakura do it not only for Sasuke's sake but for other people's sake as well.
Old 12-17-2009, 05:39 PM   #72
3littlepigs
P-Chan

3littlepigs is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I thought we already had a discussion thread?

I guess I'll just copy and paste what I wrote about the chapter...

I didn't like this chapter, after last week's chapter I thought it should've been better..if the title is Sasuke vs Danzou I expected to see more of an actual fight between them. It didn't happen with Naruto's flashbacks and then him hyperventilating (is that how you write that?) all of a sudden...I mean didn't he learn to calm down and meditate when he trained to learn SM? and then Sasuke actually using Susano'o at the beginning of the battle....exactly what I said he should't do. He always underestimates EVERYONE and so has problems later...why couldn't he actually learn something from his brother?!!! Danzou already saw Susano'o and not only that but got BEHIND Sasuke and the fool didn't even notice! Whatever that arm is for or whatever jutsu he's using, Danzou at least analyzed Sasuke and Susano'o BEFORE he even attacked, I may not like him but he seems smart.

Kakashi has always acted the way he should act, and I was actually right when I said he needed to send Pakkun to the village fast to let everyone know what's going on. I'm glad he's taking action and going after Sakura himself...he's her sensei and a lot stronger, and unlike Naruto he wouldn't mind treating her a little rough in order to save her. Yamato taking Naruto back to the village (well if Naruto doen't actually get his act together) is the best option at the moment. Madara won't attack Konoha immediately and he already said he wants Naruto to fight Sasuke so if Naruto isn't ready to for that fight it's best if he takes his time at home.
Old 12-17-2009, 05:40 PM   #73
NarutoUzumaki12
Special Jonin Candidate

NarutoUzumaki12 has completed a tough C-rank mission!NarutoUzumaki12 has completed a tough C-rank mission!NarutoUzumaki12 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

the fight between Sasuke and Danzo was great

Naruto is Finnaly where it belongs on Toonami

Currently playing: Assassin's Creed 3

Spoiler:
Rest in peace Neji

Old 12-17-2009, 05:45 PM   #74
dragonjinchuriki dj
Special Jonin Candidate

dragonjinchuriki dj is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via Yahoo to dragonjinchuriki dj

man i thought
Spoiler:
danzo died but when he appeared behind sasuke i was like JUST DIE ALREADY!!!!!

ADOPTED META KNIGHT
me:

my brawl friend code:4297-4483-8671
dragos half form:
Spoiler:

Old 12-17-2009, 05:49 PM   #75
ShippudenGirl
Genin Elite

ShippudenGirl is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I feel REAl bad for Naruto, he has to deal with SO much, I mean now he's like in a Coma. As for Sasuke and Danzo... Damn, I really hought Danzou was (DEAD).... I was happy for a minute like Yes! Danzou is (DEAD) but then he POPS UP like a little bunny behind Sasuke, I was pissed... Oh well, gonna be an AWESOME FIGHT!
Old 12-17-2009, 05:50 PM   #76
Blind Uchiha
formerly Kuroi Kagai
Lightning Amp Disciple
Justice of the BG

Blind Uchiha just might be Kage someday.
Blind Uchiha just might be Kage someday.Blind Uchiha just might be Kage someday.Blind Uchiha just might be Kage someday.Blind Uchiha just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Blind Uchiha

Naruto passing out like that was weird.

I expected Danzo to be alive, because no fight that has had that much hype ever ends that quickly. Kakashi going after Sakura was the right move on his part, but I think the village is going to need him to arrive as quickly as possible after Danzo dies. I hope.

Old 12-17-2009, 06:01 PM   #77
Nine-TailedSage_Naruto
Chunin

Nine-TailedSage_Naruto is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
You know this kind of makes me wonder what a Naruto-Hinata relationship would be like...

Only in your dreams NaruHina fans...only in your dreams

Naruto: I...love you Hinata
Hinata: Omg! Me too!
Naruto and Hinata lost in each other's eyes:...
(Both Naruto and Hinata faint)
Sakura: Well...this certainly made for an awkward double date
Sasuke: You said it.
lol haha yea that'd be hilarious...
Old 12-17-2009, 06:06 PM   #78
Nine-TailedSage_Naruto
Chunin

Nine-TailedSage_Naruto is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hidden Ninja45 View Post
Spoiler:

I was really hoping Danzo was going to be killed there. But, of course, he can't die that easily.

I wish the part of the story with Naruto would hurry up and advance already. Naruto having an emotional flashback moment is just boring.
i bet now some1 is gonna come and talk to naruto in his dreams....then naruto is gonna get all inspired get up and go " I CAN DO IT! BELIEVE IT!" and enter sage mode and start searching for sakura and sasuke.
Old 12-17-2009, 06:16 PM   #79
OnyxBlossom
Special Jonin Candidate

OnyxBlossom is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.OnyxBlossom is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.OnyxBlossom is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.OnyxBlossom is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.OnyxBlossom is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.OnyxBlossom is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

I really didn't like this chapter much.

I thought more would happen with Naruto other than just flashbacks then him hyperventilating. But Kakashi going after Sakura rather than Naruto is a good choice, since he probably won't be as gentle with her than Naruto would if he finds her.

When I saw Sasuke using Susano'o in the beginning of the fight, I thought, "He's such an idiot.." Sasuke underestimates everyone he fights, and now that he's fighting Danzo, he thinks it'll be easy, which is probably why he was smiling in a creepy way when Danzo "died". Plus, the thing Sasuke did that disapointed me was that, he had his Sharingan activated, yet he didn't notice, nor sense Danzo coming after him from behind. What's up with that? I though he was able to see his enemies' moves before they did it? I smell something fishy here.

Old 12-17-2009, 06:23 PM   #80
deidara330
Mr. Serious

deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by senshi rouku View Post
srry ********
Sorry, the site names aren't allowed on the forums. That's why it was censored.

Anyways, good chapter, but so far not that much of a fight.