Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Manga Discussion > Naruto Manga Archives

Naruto Manga Archives A collection of some of the best theories and discussions that Town Bookstore has to offer.

Old 12-17-2009, 09:25 AM   #41
3littlepigs
P-Chan

3littlepigs is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: Naruto 476 Sasuke vs Danzo Out

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akatsuki Gord View Post
Yeah Kishi loves sasuke so I can imagine the danzou fight will go in his favour. I don't see him killing danzou though, would seem pointless after all this mystery for danzou to get taken out in his first fight but then it also wouldn't surprise me if that's what happened!
Yeah but remember what happened to Kisame? I mean after everyone said he was like a jinchuriki without a bijuu he died so easily (well I still have my doubts but it seems that way) so it could happen with Danzou as well. I actually wouldn't mind if Danzou dies since I hate the guy...I never liked him since he first appeared but I started hating him when Pain attacked Konoha and instead of helping the shinobi he so wants to control he just stayed underground with his little group of traitors! Such a coward...then using his sharingan to take the title of Hokage from Kakashi, the running away from the summit...yeah I could see Sasuke killing him and I would be glad but I doubt it will happen so fast.
Old 12-17-2009, 09:31 AM   #42
Akatsuki Gord
Special Jonin Candidate

Akatsuki Gord saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!Akatsuki Gord saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3littlepigs View Post
Yeah but remember what happened to Kisame? I mean after everyone said he was like a jinchuriki without a bijuu he died so easily (well I still have my doubts but it seems that way) so it could happen with Danzou as well. I actually wouldn't mind if Danzou dies since I hate the guy...I never liked him since he first appeared but I started hating him when Pain attacked Konoha and instead of helping the shinobi he so wants to control he just stayed underground with his little group of traitors! Such a coward...then using his sharingan to take the title of Hokage from Kakashi, the running away from the summit...yeah I could see Sasuke killing him and I would be glad but I doubt it will happen so fast.
I was gutted kisame died so easily. Yeah danzou deserves all that he gets, i would just like to see a current leaf ninja take him out though or tsunade!lol

Currently playing - Fifa 13, One Piece and NUNS3
Old 12-17-2009, 09:33 AM   #43
3littlepigs
P-Chan

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrsticky005 View Post
I would say that using his strongest weapon the Sussano is hardly "underestimating" the opponent. If he just tried to chidori him and lost...then yeah. But he saw what Itachi
could do with Sussano so it was his best bet. Though I wonder if Sasuke has gone somewhat downhill from fighting Itachi?

Of course I don't think Itachi gave Sasuke MS if there wasn't a VERY good reason for it. Perhaps Sasuke needs to read some more of the tablet at Nakano Shrine?

Naruto hyper-ventilating was kind of stupid.
Obviously he used Susano'o because he didn't think Danzou could evade or defeat Sausano'o so he did underestimate him. He saw what Itachi did with Susano'o but he didn't learn anything! Itachi used it as a last resort to counterattack his opponent's strongest and last jutsu, Sasuke never saw that coming so he was sure he had won with Kirin...it was the element of surprise that would've helped Itachi kill Sasuke if he had wanted to. Yet Sasuke uses it at the beginning of a fight, when he doesn't Danzou's abilities and he already knows how much Susano'o takes out of him.

Itachi gave Sasuke his MS techniques because
1) Sasuke was obviousy Itachi's weak spot. He loved his little brother so he wanted to make him even stronger to protect him.
2) Itachi really hoped Sasuke would turn away from darkness once he killed Itachi and that he could restore the Uchiha clan, so it makes sense he would give him his MS techniques.
3) He probably thought Sasuke coudl surpass him even faster with those abilities.

I honestly don't know if Sasuke has to read more of the tablet...I think Madara probably knows everything the tablet contains, and if the tablet contained something that could hurt Madara or his plans wouldn't he just destroy it?
Old 12-17-2009, 09:34 AM   #44
3littlepigs
P-Chan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akatsuki Gord View Post
I was gutted kisame died so easily. Yeah danzou deserves all that he gets, i would just like to see a current leaf ninja take him out though or tsunade!lol
Yeah, Tsunade getting rid of him would be cool or Kakashi.
Old 12-17-2009, 09:43 AM   #45
mrsticky005

mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Obviously he used Susano'o because he didn't think Danzou could evade or defeat Sausano'o so he did underestimate him. He saw what Itachi did with Susano'o but he didn't learn anything! Itachi used it as a last resort to counterattack his opponent's strongest and last jutsu, Sasuke never saw that coming so he was sure he had won with Kirin...it was the element of surprise that would've helped Itachi kill Sasuke if he had wanted to. Yet Sasuke uses it at the beginning of a fight, when he doesn't Danzou's abilities and he already knows how much Susano'o takes out of him.

Itachi gave Sasuke his MS techniques because
1) Sasuke was obviousy Itachi's weak spot. He loved his little brother so he wanted to make him even stronger to protect him.
2) Itachi really hoped Sasuke would turn away from darkness once he killed Itachi and that he could restore the Uchiha clan, so it makes sense he would give him his MS techniques.
3) He probably thought Sasuke coudl surpass him even faster with those abilities.

I honestly don't know if Sasuke has to read more of the tablet...I think Madara probably knows everything the tablet contains, and if the tablet contained something that could hurt Madara or his plans wouldn't he just destroy it?
I don't think Madara can because he can't go back to Konoha just yet.

Madara had to stay away from Konoha as long as Itachi was alive.
Old 12-17-2009, 10:09 AM   #46
3littlepigs
P-Chan

Quote:
I don't think Madara can because he can't go back to Konoha just yet.

Madara had to stay away from Konoha as long as Itachi was alive.
He didn't HAVE to, more like he promised and somehow was scared of Itachi or at least respected his strength enough not to get close to Konoha, but with that jutsu of his he could go in and no one would notice.
Old 12-17-2009, 10:11 AM   #47
mrsticky005

mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
He didn't HAVE to, more like he promised and somehow was scared of Itachi or at least respected his strength enough not to get close to Konoha, but with that jutsu of his he could go in and no one would notice.

True. But I mean if he did go in and Itachi found out Itachi may have killed him or at least ruin his plans.
Old 12-17-2009, 10:25 AM   #48
3littlepigs
P-Chan

Quote:
True. But I mean if he did go in and Itachi found out Itachi may have killed him or at least ruin his plans.
Yeah, Itachi was awesome! too bad he's no longer alive , I really respect his loyalty to Konoha.
Old 12-17-2009, 10:43 AM   #49
mrsticky005

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Yeah, Itachi was awesome! too bad he's no longer alive , I really respect his loyalty to Konoha.

I hope Sasuke really is trying to follow in his brother's foot steps.
And when he said "What I want and what Itachi wants are two
different things" was a lie to Madara so he wouldn't have to
take Itachi's eyes because it would benefit Madara's plans.
Old 12-17-2009, 11:08 AM   #50
SasukeUchihaXSakuraHaruno
Genin Elite

SasukeUchihaXSakuraHaruno is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Sasuke had the right to interupt Danzo and crush him. ALL CUZ OF THAT DANZO, EVERYONE IS AT CRISIS!! I just hope Sasuke won't die...unless if Naruto or Sakura kills him for this reason:
Spoiler:

Out of love and put his hate and misery to an end...
Old 12-17-2009, 11:11 AM   #51
mrsticky005

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by SasukeUchihaXSakuraHaruno View Post
Sasuke had the right to interupt Danzo and crush him. ALL CUZ OF THAT DANZO, EVERYONE IS AT CRISIS!! I just hope Sasuke won't die...unless if Naruto or Sakura kills him for this reason:
Spoiler:

Out of love and put his hate and misery to an end...

I don't believe in mercy killing. I believe in sacrifice. Like what Naruto did
with offering to get beaten up in Sasuke's stead.
Old 12-17-2009, 11:29 AM   #52
trouble88
Making It Duoble
Special Hunter Ninja
WS-Genin

Location: playing pokemonxy with KazekageGaara and Fluttershy
trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to trouble88 Send a message via MSN to trouble88 Send a message via Skype™ to trouble88

helloooooo people what about naruto and sakura they are in the story to you know come on naruto in pain and we got sakura who want to kill sasuke and you got to feel sorry kakashi who have to deal it as well what about them people

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
You stole my heart from the day we met^////^
Forum frist buddies: JAFL,KU
Member of the Forum ANBU PM me for help

Old 12-17-2009, 11:42 AM   #53
mrsticky005

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by trouble88 View Post
helloooooo people what about naruto and sakura they are in the story to you know come on naruto in pain and we got sakura who want to kill sasuke and you got to feel sorry kakashi who have to deal it as well what about them people

there are other discussions dedicated to those characters. Even if there isn't you can always create one.
Old 12-17-2009, 11:52 AM   #54
trouble88
Making It Duoble
Special Hunter Ninja
WS-Genin

trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to trouble88 Send a message via MSN to trouble88 Send a message via Skype™ to trouble88

Quote:
there are other discussions dedicated to those characters. Even if there isn't you can always create one.
I am lazy you know

Old 12-17-2009, 12:09 PM   #55
RockyL
no longer has an out of date War System related custom title

RockyL finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.RockyL finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.RockyL finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.RockyL finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.RockyL finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.RockyL finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.RockyL finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.RockyL finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.RockyL finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via ICQ to RockyL

two words for this chapter. GO DANZO!

"This punch will be larger than life!" - Choji
"A failure will win even at the cost of their own life!" - Gai

The Orochimaru of the Forums
I am teh SMEX!

<3 This heart represents the bromance of Red and RockyL. /brohug
Old 12-17-2009, 12:37 PM   #56
mrsticky005

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by trouble88 View Post
I am lazy you know

Aren't we all? But you can be lazy and not complain.
Old 12-17-2009, 12:39 PM   #57
trouble88
Making It Duoble
Special Hunter Ninja
WS-Genin

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Aren't we all? But you can be lazy and not complain.
okay that I can do

Old 12-17-2009, 12:46 PM   #58
Nine-TailedSage_Naruto
Chunin

Nine-TailedSage_Naruto is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Naruto chapter 476 DISCUSSION!

ok the newest chapter has finnaly RELEASED!
hmm the past few weeks the new chapter have been releasing a day early...

anywayz so with the newest chapter comes a new discussion...

FIRE AWAY GUYS!
Old 12-17-2009, 01:33 PM   #59
brunz
Chunin Exam Participant

brunz is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: Naruto chapter 476 DISCUSSION!

i thought it was a great chapter and really interesting (sad how Naruto fainted) and i wonder if we get to see Danzou's sharingan arm in action in 2 weeks time.

no new chap next week because apprently this weeks was a double Shonen Jump so no new chap next week...then apparently im 2 weeks time when it returns there will ne ANOTHER double issue so yeah gonna have only 2 chaps in 1 month =(

(^))) TOBI'S A GOOD BOY!
/_!_\ Put this on your siggy if you love Tobi

(^:_:^) I AM GOD!
/_!_\Put this on your siggy if you love Pain

HIDDEN MOONLIGHT VILLAGE!
Old 12-17-2009, 01:39 PM   #60
senshi rouku
Apprentice Genin

senshi rouku is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: Naruto chapter 476 DISCUSSION!

i read it in my social studies class today isnt blocked on laptops in my school

~I could be BROWN, I could be BLUE, I could be VIOLET SKY. I could be HURTFUL, I could be PURPLE, I could be ANY
TH
IN
G YOU
LIKE!Gotta be
GREEN, Gotta be
MEAN, Gotta be EVERYTHING MORE! Why don you like me? Why don't you LIKE me?! WALK OUT THE DOOR!~

Kagekage of the village hidden in the shadow!