Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Battlegrounds HQ > The Graveyard

The Graveyard While you CAN endlessly debate some things, other threads need a place to stay buried. This friends, is that place.

View Poll Results: who will win
hinata 7 70.00%
hanabi 3 30.00%
its a tie 0 0%
Voters: 10. You may not vote on this poll

Old 12-16-2009, 10:27 AM   #1
shikimaru nara
Veteran Chunin

shikimaru nara saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Default hinata vs hanabi

i say hinata will win
Old 12-16-2009, 10:29 AM   #2
Yuuta
Chunin

Yuuta is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: hinata vs hanabi

Hiashi Hyuga, their father, said Hanabi was more talented than Hinata - but that was in part 1.

We've seen Hanabi do absolutely nothing in Shippuden, and we've seen Hinata improve drastically, in both attitude and ability.

Hinata wins, from what we've seen.
/_!_\ You know you like her too.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
`@__
(^_\_) "Flowers of Hope that Never Die"
/_ ! _\ I LOVE Konan, The Lady Angel
Konan might be the most underrated character in Naruto.
____
/o_0\ AAIIIEEE!!!
/_!!_\ I LOVE Shizune

Violence isn't always the answer.
Apprentice - bowserkage
Old 12-16-2009, 10:43 AM   #3
ECW Original
the most lovable girl at the ball.

ECW Original is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Hanabi hasn't even appeared in Spippuden.Hinata wins.
Old 12-16-2009, 10:45 AM   #4
The Demon Zabuza
"Infamous"

The Demon Zabuza finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.The Demon Zabuza finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.The Demon Zabuza finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.The Demon Zabuza finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.The Demon Zabuza finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.The Demon Zabuza finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.The Demon Zabuza finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.The Demon Zabuza finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.The Demon Zabuza finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.The Demon Zabuza finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

From hype, Hanibi totally owns Hinata. She probably beats Neji by now, from hype.

However, since she has no feats, then she dies. Fast.
Wifey #1: Muffin

Wifey #2: Looney
Wifey #3: SillyTobi
Wifey #4: Gaara's Girl
Wifey #5: i_love_kakashi
Wifey #6: Kiseki
Wifey #7: XxblackxX
Wifey #8: Kiku
Wifey #9: Jonesy
Wifey #10: Kuromaki
Husband #1: Sharikage
Husband #2: Shika
Husband #3: Vex Mizuki
Husband #3056: Chidori of Death

I love them longtime. <3.

Student: Muffintop
Honey/Professor-person: Kazumi
Ma name is mistah fluffie-kins
Hikari is my daughter
MasterOfPain is also my daughter
Lady Tsunade is my ex-daughter
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
I'ma rogue ninja!
Sex toy: JenniferWonderland
Slave: EmoSakura
Spoiler:

Quote:
Are we aloud to post bathing suit pics?
8D
Quote:
*swoons @ TDZ's pictures*
B-)
Quote:
TDZ is so hot.. naked ;D
Damn right.
Quote:
~glomps everyone in thread~
Ah! he reveals his true self at last.
Quote:
Originally Posted by KillerKunoichixxx
I love you!!! And have done since I first layed my eyes on you!!!
I feel I should point out this was a dare. But it still counts.
Quote:
*Puts Chloroform onto Tissue*
TDZ is mine!
I approve of this statement.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasori
First person to not know who TDZ is.
Out of 21,000 members, only one of them doesn't know me. I call that a win.
It's precisely what you're thinking. I'm just that cool.
Quote:
Holycrapstoplookingsogoodonmycomputerscreenwasnote xpectingthatkthx

*Falls off chair
Guess what I had just posted a picture of. ;D
Quote:
Originally Posted by i_love_kakashi
Yes, you can make my kitty purr lol
Think about synonyms for kitty, then realize what she just said. ;D
Quote:
Quit being so naughty my kitty is starting to purr lolz
See above. xDD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sosuke Aizen
I WILL LOVE YOU FOREVER
Once again, a dare. But have you seen this girl? I mean, dayum.
Incest FTW.

Quote:
You know me well.

Furthermore, as much as I find you unbelievably attractive at this point, please warn me next time.

/Hides eyes from bashfulness
Apparently, I'm hot enough to cause health issues.

Quote:
Your spot in my bed is waiting.
Sorry, but I have to go... uhh.... water my fish. *runs off to Sosuke*
Quote:
~Goes to bed with you.~ ;D!
Quote:
TDZ rejected is like cookie monster saying no to oreos
Quote:
*comes in in a school girl outfit* I'M TDZ'S FANGIRL!!
Quote:
I take back everything i've said about u-sie. u-sie hot! >.<

Spoiler:

there u go! ^^(that is a good thing)
Quote:
Meh sweet TDZ! I lovers you bunches. ♥
Quote:
Rejection makes you stronger you know.

It's a wonder you aren't a bodybuilder.
Quote:
200 miles is a long way to an Englishmen, just like 200 years is a long time to an American.
Quote:
>.> Curse you and your infinite sig possibilities... >.<"
Quote:
Originally Posted by kakashi uzumaki
i want to be urs, i want that beautiful smile to be mine
Quote:
UGK: This user has yet to learn the difference between an incorrigible ladies man and a pathetic weirdo hanging out at the park is that the ladies have to be interested.

TDZ: See above, but he has figured it out.
Quote:
TDZ, Your brain scares me in ways only clowns used to. I wish I was that smart at your age.
Quote:
Quote:
Dude...I don't care what you're wearing..mud or sand always finds its way in your pants when you play with it.
Rather like me. xDD
Quote:
TDZ somehow you just became more awesome.
Quote:
TDZ is 100% British Fan-Girl ( and is some cases Boy) Bait who is filling Girl's/Boy's Hearts with enjoyment with near every word he types.
Quote:
Hollywood got Rob Pattinson.
Viz got TDZ.
Quote:
Master/wife loves you too baby. x3
Quote:
TDZ is built amazing, not wimping, amazingly awesome shiny hair, and a hot accent. I think he wins. xD
<link rel="signature" type="text/hilarious" href="/funnysig.txt" />

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gaara's Girl
*Keeps raping TDZ* P:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nine
TDZ I f****** love you
Quote:
isnt every thread basically about the demon zabuza
Quote:
*Humping* xD
YOU'RE MY DADDY! YOOUU'RE MY DADDY! X333
Quote:
Originally Posted by CoD
I wanna be in your siggy ._.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiseki
/noms on Nick in the bush

Old 12-16-2009, 10:59 AM   #5
Lady Tsunade
Old.

Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

From Hype,Hanabi wins.But from feats Hinata wins,since Hanabi hasnt shown any :L It'd be awesome to see Hanabi fight though.
Old 12-16-2009, 11:24 AM   #6
LilHinataGirl
Special Jonin Candidate

LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to LilHinataGirl Send a message via Yahoo to LilHinataGirl Send a message via Skype™ to LilHinataGirl

I like peoples answers and all but since we all know hinata has improved most would say Hinata but havent you ever thought that Hanabi soon to be in the manga she is and will show SOON... If we see them fight as one wouldn't hanabi have change just like hinata!!
We all know that hinata has the 2nd stage byakugan and by chance she could win but actually im going with a tie because if they both are equal as sisters and if your a huge fan that will get as much info as you can get than you know what is what..

LHG

Spoiler:

Old 12-16-2009, 11:33 AM   #7
The Demon Zabuza
"Infamous"

The Demon Zabuza finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.The Demon Zabuza finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.The Demon Zabuza finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.The Demon Zabuza finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.The Demon Zabuza finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.The Demon Zabuza finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.The Demon Zabuza finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.The Demon Zabuza finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.The Demon Zabuza finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.The Demon Zabuza finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilHinataGirl View Post
I like peoples answers and all but since we all know hinata has improved most would say Hinata but havent you ever thought that Hanabi soon to be in the manga she is and will show SOON... If we see them fight as one wouldn't hanabi have change just like hinata!!
We all know that hinata has the 2nd stage byakugan and by chance she could win but actually im going with a tie because if they both are equal as sisters and if your a huge fan that will get as much info as you can get than you know what is what..
I deem this post fail.

There is no such thing as second stage Byakugan.

Hanibi was said to have Kaiten when she was eight. Pre-time skip. Hinata doesn't have Kaiten post, let alone pre. Hanibi has been shown training with her dad (Name?) pre time-skip, like Neji. Who is now a jonin.

Hikari is my daughter
I'ma rogue ninja!
Spoiler:

Quote:
8D
Quote:
B-)
Quote:
TDZ is so hot.. naked ;D
Damn right.
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
TDZ is mine!
Quote:
Quote:

*Falls off chair
Quote:
Quote:
See above. xDD
Quote:
I WILL LOVE YOU FOREVER
Incest FTW.

Quote:
You know me well.

Furthermore, as much as I find you unbelievably attractive at this point, please warn me next time.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Spoiler:

Quote:
Quote:

Quote:
200 miles is a long way to an Englishmen, just like 200 years is a long time to an American.
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
UGK: This user has yet to learn the difference between an incorrigible ladies man and a pathetic weirdo hanging out at the park is that the ladies have to be interested.

Quote:
TDZ, Your brain scares me in ways only clowns used to. I wish I was that smart at your age.
Quote:
Quote:
Dude...I don't care what you're wearing..mud or sand always finds its way in your pants when you play with it.
Rather like me. xDD
Quote:
Quote:
TDZ is 100% British Fan-Girl ( and is some cases Boy) Bait who is filling Girl's/Boy's Hearts with enjoyment with near every word he types.
Quote:
Viz got TDZ.
Quote:
Quote:
TDZ is built amazing, not wimping, amazingly awesome shiny hair, and a hot accent. I think he wins. xD

Quote:
*Keeps raping TDZ* P:
Quote:
TDZ I f****** love you
Quote:
Quote:
*Humping* xD
Quote:
Originally Posted by CoD
Quote:

Old 12-16-2009, 11:36 AM   #8
LilHinataGirl
Special Jonin Candidate

LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to LilHinataGirl Send a message via Yahoo to LilHinataGirl Send a message via Skype™ to LilHinataGirl

By far again you are not of course a HUGE Hyuga fan and thats why you dont know about the second stage byakugan idiot... Read it and weep you dont search hyuga 24/7 like i do!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Demon Zabuza View Post
I deem this post fail.

There is no such thing as second stage Byakugan.

Hanibi was said to have Kaiten when she was eight. Pre-time skip. Hinata doesn't have Kaiten post, let alone pre. Hanibi has been shown training with her dad (Name?) pre time-skip, like Neji. Who is now a jonin.

LHG

Spoiler:

Old 12-16-2009, 11:39 AM   #9
LilHinataGirl
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Spoiler:
Explanation : The Byakugan originally only had one form, but after a series of training, I unlocked the 2nd form. The 2nd form has characteristics that are not unlike the Sharingan, except that a black bead appears in the middle of the pupils with the 2nd stage Byakugan. The one who can master this form has mastery of the universe. The 2nd Stage grants the user to see Past, Present and Future. Also, the blindspot from the 1st Stage is gone. In addition, once learned, the 2nd Stage is the one you automatically whenever you activate it, because when you master it, the 1st stage stays on indefinitely, not taking up any chakra whatsoever. Also, when activated, 2nd Stage gives the user increased speed, more power, and more chakra. The speed increase is phenomenal. If wanted, you could move from here to Pluto and back in 5 seconds. Thats right. Faster than the speed of light. The power increase is also incredible. A simple touch of your finger would destroy the very molecules of anything you touched. The extra chakra is needed to be able to use 2nd Stage. But, as all good abilities do, it has some side effects. The user cannot speak in that form, because the chakra obstructs the voicebox. Also the user is heavily burdened each time an ability is used in that form. And I mean heavily burdened.
This is known to be the stage of Byakugan that is an incomplete version of Bankakyou Byakugan, a stage before unlocking the true Bankakyou Byakugan.

LHG

Spoiler:

Last edited by Err; 09-16-2010 at 09:46 AM. Reason: Removed illegal images/links.
Old 12-16-2009, 11:40 AM   #10
The Demon Zabuza
"Infamous"

Quote:
By far again you are not of course a HUGE Hyuga fan and thats why you dont know about the second stage byakugan idiot... Read it and weep you dont search hyuga 24/7 like i do!!
That's right, believe fanfics and role play over the manga or what Kishimoto has said.

Has it appeared in the manga? No.

Has Kishi given any hints whatsoever that it even exists? No.

Even if it did exist, would it be likely that Hinata unlocked it? No. She doesn't even have eight traigrams.

Hikari is my daughter
I'ma rogue ninja!
Spoiler:

Quote:
8D
Quote:
B-)
Quote:
TDZ is so hot.. naked ;D
Damn right.
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
TDZ is mine!
Quote:
Quote:

*Falls off chair
Quote:
Quote:
See above. xDD
Quote:
I WILL LOVE YOU FOREVER
Incest FTW.

Quote:
You know me well.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Spoiler:

Quote:
Quote:

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Rather like me. xDD
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Viz got TDZ.
Quote:
Quote:

Quote:
*Keeps raping TDZ* P:
Quote:
TDZ I f****** love you
Quote:
Quote:
*Humping* xD
Quote:
Originally Posted by CoD
Quote:

Old 12-16-2009, 11:41 AM   #11
321zigzag1
Banned

321zigzag1 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

There is a second stage Byakugan now?
Old 12-16-2009, 11:42 AM   #12
The Demon Zabuza
"Infamous"

Quote:
Spoiler:
Explanation : The Byakugan originally only had one form, but after a series of training, I unlocked the 2nd form. The 2nd form has characteristics that are not unlike the Sharingan, except that a black bead appears in the middle of the pupils with the 2nd stage Byakugan. The one who can master this form has mastery of the universe. The 2nd Stage grants the user to see Past, Present and Future. Also, the blindspot from the 1st Stage is gone. In addition, once learned, the 2nd Stage is the one you automatically whenever you activate it, because when you master it, the 1st stage stays on indefinitely, not taking up any chakra whatsoever. Also, when activated, 2nd Stage gives the user increased speed, more power, and more chakra. The speed increase is phenomenal. If wanted, you could move from here to Pluto and back in 5 seconds. Thats right. Faster than the speed of light. The power increase is also incredible. A simple touch of your finger would destroy the very molecules of anything you touched. The extra chakra is needed to be able to use 2nd Stage. But, as all good abilities do, it has some side effects. The user cannot speak in that form, because the chakra obstructs the voicebox. Also the user is heavily burdened each time an ability is used in that form. And I mean heavily burdened.
This is known to be the stage of Byakugan that is an incomplete version of Bankakyou Byakugan, a stage before unlocking the true Bankakyou Byakugan.
Source: narutofanon

You obviously know nothing. This was written by a guy who claimed to be the only Hyuga surviving, search Neto Hyuga in google. You'll see that he is the only one who has 'mastered' it.

Hikari is my daughter
I'ma rogue ninja!
Spoiler:

Quote:
8D
Quote:
B-)
Quote:
TDZ is so hot.. naked ;D
Damn right.
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
TDZ is mine!
Quote:
Quote:

*Falls off chair
Quote:
Quote:
See above. xDD
Quote:
I WILL LOVE YOU FOREVER
Incest FTW.

Quote:
You know me well.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Spoiler:

Quote:
Quote:

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Rather like me. xDD
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Viz got TDZ.
Quote:
Quote:

Quote:
*Keeps raping TDZ* P:
Quote:
TDZ I f****** love you
Quote:
Quote:
*Humping* xD
Quote:
Originally Posted by CoD
Quote:

Last edited by Err; 09-16-2010 at 09:47 AM. Reason: Removed illegal images/links.
Old 12-16-2009, 11:42 AM   #13
LilHinataGirl
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Actually it has shown in the manga....
Quote:
That's right, believe fanfics and role play over the manga or what Kishimoto has said.

Has it appeared in the manga? No.

Has Kishi given any hints whatsoever that it even exists? No.

Even if it did exist, would it be likely that Hinata unlocked it? No. She doesn't even have eight traigrams.

LHG

Spoiler:

Old 12-16-2009, 11:43 AM   #14
321zigzag1
Banned

It was never shown in the manga what are you talking about.

Also please don't use Naruto Fanon wikia for canon information, which really shouldn't be used because it is fanfic.
Old 12-16-2009, 11:44 AM   #15
The Demon Zabuza
"Infamous"

Quote:
Actually it has shown in the manga....
Chapter, page reference. Check for online scans if you don't know either.

Hikari is my daughter
I'ma rogue ninja!
Spoiler:

Quote:
8D
Quote:
B-)
Quote:
TDZ is so hot.. naked ;D
Damn right.
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
TDZ is mine!
Quote:
Quote:

*Falls off chair
Quote:
Quote:
See above. xDD
Quote:
I WILL LOVE YOU FOREVER
Incest FTW.

Quote:
You know me well.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Spoiler:

Quote:
Quote:

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Rather like me. xDD
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Viz got TDZ.
Quote:
Quote:

Quote:
*Keeps raping TDZ* P:
Quote:
TDZ I f****** love you
Quote:
Quote:
*Humping* xD
Quote:
Originally Posted by CoD
Quote:

Old 12-16-2009, 11:48 AM   #16
321zigzag1
Banned

Quote:
From hype, Hanibi totally owns Hinata. She probably beats Neji by now, from hype.

However, since she has no feats, then she dies. Fast.
Old 12-16-2009, 11:50 AM   #17
LilHinataGirl
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

-_- ive actually talked to KISHIMOTO HIMSELF!!!!!!! He has actually made and decided that there is a 2nd stage im not that stupid...

LHG

Spoiler:

Old 12-16-2009, 11:51 AM   #18
LilHinataGirl
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

http://naruto.viz.com/forum/showthread.php?t=30904

LHG

Spoiler:

Old 12-16-2009, 11:52 AM   #19
321zigzag1
Banned

Quote:
-_- ive actually talked to KISHIMOTO HIMSELF!!!!!!! He has actually made and decided that there is a 2nd stage im not that stupid...

Is that you Ackwell? He claimed that he talked to Kishimoto like two years ago.

2nd stage Byakugan I heard of it, only in Naruto fanon wikia also there hasn't been any hints of any further stages yet so far.

Sounds like you are lying. Anyway can't use such speculation in this fight.
Old 12-16-2009, 11:54 AM   #20
LilHinataGirl
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

read this The Bankakyou Byakugan is a advanced version of the Byakugan, similar to how the Mangekyou Sharingan is to the Sharingan.

Hinata using the Bankakyou Byakugan.

Contents

[show] editWays to Obtain

1. Achieve Nirvana
2. Defeat someone who truly hates the Hyuga attempting to gain it while the Hyuga hates themself.
3. Make a decision that changes the person's worldview.
editSpecial Abilities

- Can see 10 times further than Byakugan
- No blindspot
- Everything is seen in slow motion
- No genjutsu can affect the user
- Can see through chakra
editSpecial Techniques

Izanagi - Any spot chosen by the user is surrounded by an 8 trigrams circle and is stuck with lightning from the sky, it is almost impossible to dodge. This jutsu is generated by the right eye.

Izanami- Any spot chosen by the user is surrounded by an 8 trigrams circle. Anyone hit by the circle will be knocked into a genjutsu that is unbreakable and the target is at the total mercy of the Bankakyou Byakugan user. This jutsu is said to be equal to the duration of Tsukuyomi and is generated by the left eye.

LHG

Spoiler: