Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Off-Topic

Off-Topic For anything under the sun that won't fit elsewhere!

Old 12-18-2009, 06:55 PM   #21
JCTKNE4E
has a red hand print on his cheek

JCTKNE4E is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.JCTKNE4E is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.JCTKNE4E is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.JCTKNE4E is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.JCTKNE4E is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.JCTKNE4E is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Default Re: First Forum Tournament: Weigh-In/Hype/SmackTalk Thread[War Council Approved]

*Leaves the weigh in.

Tourney has BEGUN!

*Smacks Jeremy Uchiha one more time for good measure

LOL, jk buddy.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote:
they dealed my thread why!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote:
can any1 pm me some yuri please

Quote:
thats why we call you reatard.

Quote:
私は、スーパー倒錯者。
Quote:
supposedly japanese but i have my doubts lol

JCTKNE4E is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2009, 06:56 PM   #22
trouble88
Making It Duoble
Special Hunter Ninja
WS-Genin

Location: playing pokemonxy with KazekageGaara and Fluttershy
trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to trouble88 Send a message via MSN to trouble88 Send a message via Skype™ to trouble88
Default Re: First Forum Tournament: Weigh-In/Hype/SmackTalk Thread[War Council Approved]

what for real?

You stole my heart from the day we met^////^
Forum frist buddies: JAFL,KU
Member of the Forum ANBU PM me for help

trouble88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2009, 06:58 PM   #23
JCTKNE4E
has a red hand print on his cheek

JCTKNE4E is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.JCTKNE4E is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.JCTKNE4E is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.JCTKNE4E is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.JCTKNE4E is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.JCTKNE4E is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Yeah, check the index and the contests section, first round threads are being blitz created now!

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Quote:
they dealed my thread why!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote:
can any1 pm me some yuri please

Quote:
thats why we call you reatard.

Quote:
私は、スーパー倒錯者。
Quote:
supposedly japanese but i have my doubts lol

JCTKNE4E is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2009, 06:04 PM   #24
zebrakiller
Special Jonin Candidate

zebrakiller has completed a tough C-rank mission!zebrakiller has completed a tough C-rank mission!zebrakiller has completed a tough C-rank mission!

been offline the last two days...but im ready to go ladies and gentlemen. just had to hype this up b4 the match. come check it out.
zebrakiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2009, 06:05 PM   #25
trouble88
Making It Duoble
Special Hunter Ninja
WS-Genin

trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to trouble88 Send a message via MSN to trouble88 Send a message via Skype™ to trouble88

Quote:
Originally Posted by zebrakiller View Post
been offline the last two days...but im ready to go ladies and gentlemen. just had to hype this up b4 the match. come check it out.
than get going you moron and sorry

Old 12-19-2009, 07:20 PM   #26
zebrakiller
Special Jonin Candidate

zebrakiller has completed a tough C-rank mission!zebrakiller has completed a tough C-rank mission!zebrakiller has completed a tough C-rank mission!

battles underway...get ur bets down people...
Old 12-19-2009, 07:21 PM   #27
trouble88
Making It Duoble
Special Hunter Ninja
WS-Genin

Awards Showcase

Quote:
battles underway...get ur bets down people...
I am picking to ZK to win

Old 12-22-2009, 11:14 AM   #28
zebrakiller
Special Jonin Candidate

bump. i think all the first round action has wound to a close. a ton of byes, so round 2 is where the real fighting begins. WEIGH IN IF YOU HAVEN'T N MOST PPL HAVEN'T. good luck to everyone in the second round.

Old 12-22-2009, 11:18 AM   #29
trouble88
Making It Duoble
Special Hunter Ninja
WS-Genin

Awards Showcase

Quote:
bump. i think all the first round action has wound to a close. a ton of byes, so round 2 is where the real fighting begins. WEIGH IN IF YOU HAVEN'T N MOST PPL HAVEN'T. good luck to everyone in the second round.
I think will be a round but I not saying who will win yet

Old 01-02-2010, 04:56 AM   #30
zebrakiller
Special Jonin Candidate

necromancing...3rd round should be rolling soon no?

Old 01-21-2010, 09:38 PM   #31
zebrakiller
Special Jonin Candidate

i feel this deserves a bump. first match of round 3 is up and running. come check this out, prelude to beta war system launch for all u newbies. Contests subforum...be there or be lame...

Tags
forum, hype, tournament, weigh in