Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Games

Naruto Games We're all about games in this section -- all Naruto games, that is.

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 12-13-2009, 10:43 PM   #1
Brklynty1
Academy Graduate
 
Brklynty1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: New York
Posts: 89
Rep Power: 0
Brklynty1 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Naruto: Narutimate Accel 3 Ougi Descriptions

Well in the video it said these were all the ougis, hope not cuz then its only one per person but here they are. But most likely its not since they have confirmed team ougis, which honestly for some reason taka doesn't have much of, or at all.

Naruto- Basicly Rasenshuriuken. That's all.

Sakura- 1000m punch, nothin new.

Kakashi- MS, warps the enemy and leaves a big crater.

Sai- chouju giga(forgot the english term) summons his ink beast and attacks the person.

Yamato- He traps his opponent against a wall with long wood spikes, then creates a wood hammer and nails then in them.

Sasuke- Basically Kirin

Karin- she thows a kunai at you with a string of paper bombs and it explodes.

Suigetsu- He goes liquid, goes under your feet and blastes you in the air with something like a water wall, then changes back and slices you with his sword.

Juugo- goes partial CS form, punches you into the ground, while in the ground he activates the cannon ability, and blast you, well not really a blast just a extra shot.

Itachi- summons susuanoo and it slices you.

Kisame- uses his water shark projectile attack.

Deidara- goes sky eagle mode, flys up, sends a clay clone of him self down at you and right before it reaches you, "KATSU!" Big explosion.

Sasori-*this was his true form btw* summons his 100 puppets that surround you, they just launch at you.

Konan- Goes Paper Angel and fires a bunch of papers at you.

Pein-*dont know which one it was for, could be the same for them all* All six bodies do a combo and 3 of them punch you into the ground at the same time.

Hidan- goes crazy and stabs himself(!) Then it shows it affected the person and they drop.

Kakuzu- summons his hearts and they do a fire ,wind, and lightning combo, similar to kakashi's ougi in UN4.

Guy- Jumps into the air and makes a star pose and crashes down on you and it makes a star shape crater, now if they removed morning peacock for that I'm going to seriously be angry!

Lee- goes gate mode and pwns you with a sick combo.

Neji- knocks you into the air and hits you with a barrage of eaith gentle hits or air palms(idk his hands were to fast XD)

Tenten- makes a pillar of weapons stackes and kicks the top one that follows by the rest beneath it.

Shikamaru- the paper bomb trap he used on hidan.

Choji- goes underground with his spike ball then remerges in super size form and crushes you.

Ino- send some an illusion of flying flowers at you but it turns to be some sharp object that slices you.

Asuma- punches you a bit with the blades, then uses his wind nature to make one longer and slices you.

Kurenai-honestly I can't remember its a gentsu attack lmao sorry.

Minato- omg! Throws the special kunai behind you, catches it, kicks you from behind, then the front, then some next angle, then another, and another and another! And then slices you with the kunai.

Young kakashi- chidori, basiclly.

Obito- uses great fireball jutsu, then stabs you with his kunai from behind, and he shows his sharigan activating.

Tsundae- punches you into a boulder, then dropkicks you while in the boulder and you go to far places unknown XD.

Shizune- shoots a large amount of poison gas at you, jumps up and throws some poison needles at you, then tonton throws a couple of bomb balls at you.

Orochimaru-*white snake btw* a whole bunch of snakes come from his body, they charge at you, then one pushes you far back, similar to his kusanagi ougi in accel 2.

Kabuto-*his fused form and its quite sick* he has one normal chakra blade in one hand, then a purple one in the orochimaru side, does a slice combo, then for the final hit the purple one becomes bigger and cuts you, then he laughs manically....XD.

Jiraiya-*in sannin mode* ultra rasegan basically.

Gaara- he does like a quick sand attack that swirls underneath you and sucks you in, then he hardens the sand.

Temari-some fan wind attack...sorry.

Kankuro- um puppets, I just remember seeing salemander protecting him while shooting fire.

Tobi-OMG! Its hilarious XD! Ok so he usese his space time jutsu to go behind the person and accidently drops his bomb ball so they both look down and he's like "Eh!", next thing you see a huge a explosion that's expanding and he's screaming and running for his life lmao!

Hinata- she does the tri gram protection thing but not to the person directly , then it just starts growing and it hits you.

Kiba- him and akumaru do a gatsuga combo basically.

Shino- a swarm of insects. Basically

Chiyo- does a combo with her 10 puppets.



Well I guess that's all the single ougis at least. I can't wait for this game.
Brklynty1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2009, 10:38 AM   #2
Parak111
Jonin
 
Parak111's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Among the leafs dancing in the wind...
Posts: 5,645
Rep Power: 12
Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Awards Showcase

Post Re: Naruto: Narutimate Accel 3 Ougi Descriptions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brklynty1 View Post
Well in the video it said these were all the ougis, hope not cuz then its only one per person but here they are. But most likely its not since they have confirmed team ougis, which honestly for some reason taka doesn't have much of, or at all.

Naruto- Basicly Rasenshuriuken. That's all.

Sakura- 1000m punch, nothin new.

Kakashi- MS, warps the enemy and leaves a big crater.

Sai- chouju giga(forgot the english term) summons his ink beast and attacks the person.

Yamato- He traps his opponent against a wall with long wood spikes, then creates a wood hammer and nails then in them.

Sasuke- Basically Kirin

Karin- she thows a kunai at you with a string of paper bombs and it explodes.

Suigetsu- He goes liquid, goes under your feet and blastes you in the air with something like a water wall, then changes back and slices you with his sword.

Juugo- goes partial CS form, punches you into the ground, while in the ground he activates the cannon ability, and blast you, well not really a blast just a extra shot.

Itachi- summons susuanoo and it slices you.

Kisame- uses his water shark projectile attack.

Deidara- goes sky eagle mode, flys up, sends a clay clone of him self down at you and right before it reaches you, "KATSU!" Big explosion.

Sasori-*this was his true form btw* summons his 100 puppets that surround you, they just launch at you.

Konan- Goes Paper Angel and fires a bunch of papers at you.

Pein-*dont know which one it was for, could be the same for them all* All six bodies do a combo and 3 of them punch you into the ground at the same time.

Hidan- goes crazy and stabs himself(!) Then it shows it affected the person and they drop.

Kakuzu- summons his hearts and they do a fire ,wind, and lightning combo, similar to kakashi's ougi in UN4.

Guy- Jumps into the air and makes a star pose and crashes down on you and it makes a star shape crater, now if they removed morning peacock for that I'm going to seriously be angry!

Lee- goes gate mode and pwns you with a sick combo.

Neji- knocks you into the air and hits you with a barrage of eaith gentle hits or air palms(idk his hands were to fast XD)

Tenten- makes a pillar of weapons stackes and kicks the top one that follows by the rest beneath it.

Shikamaru- the paper bomb trap he used on hidan.

Choji- goes underground with his spike ball then remerges in super size form and crushes you.

Ino- send some an illusion of flying flowers at you but it turns to be some sharp object that slices you.

Asuma- punches you a bit with the blades, then uses his wind nature to make one longer and slices you.

Kurenai-honestly I can't remember its a gentsu attack lmao sorry.

Minato- omg! Throws the special kunai behind you, catches it, kicks you from behind, then the front, then some next angle, then another, and another and another! And then slices you with the kunai.

Young kakashi- chidori, basiclly.

Obito- uses great fireball jutsu, then stabs you with his kunai from behind, and he shows his sharigan activating.

Tsundae- punches you into a boulder, then dropkicks you while in the boulder and you go to far places unknown XD.

Shizune- shoots a large amount of poison gas at you, jumps up and throws some poison needles at you, then tonton throws a couple of bomb balls at you.

Orochimaru-*white snake btw* a whole bunch of snakes come from his body, they charge at you, then one pushes you far back, similar to his kusanagi ougi in accel 2.

Kabuto-*his fused form and its quite sick* he has one normal chakra blade in one hand, then a purple one in the orochimaru side, does a slice combo, then for the final hit the purple one becomes bigger and cuts you, then he laughs manically....XD.

Jiraiya-*in sannin mode* ultra rasegan basically.

Gaara- he does like a quick sand attack that swirls underneath you and sucks you in, then he hardens the sand.

Temari-some fan wind attack...sorry.

Kankuro- um puppets, I just remember seeing salemander protecting him while shooting fire.

Tobi-OMG! Its hilarious XD! Ok so he usese his space time jutsu to go behind the person and accidently drops his bomb ball so they both look down and he's like "Eh!", next thing you see a huge a explosion that's expanding and he's screaming and running for his life lmao!

Hinata- she does the tri gram protection thing but not to the person directly , then it just starts growing and it hits you.

Kiba- him and akumaru do a gatsuga combo basically.

Shino- a swarm of insects. Basically

Chiyo- does a combo with her 10 puppets.



Well I guess that's all the single ougis at least. I can't wait for this game.


Is that all?

Yes,there is ONLY 1 for each person and 4TK Naruto doesn't have a ougi,neither does CS2 Sasuke,and even if Sasori is in his form with the Kazekage,his ougi is in his true form,when he isn't. So for each of his 2 forms,he just has 1 ougi.(In Accel 2/UN5 his form with the Kazekage has a SEPERATE ougi,and his true form has another) All 3 playable Pains have ONE and THE SAME ougi,where they all appear. The older Naruto and Sasuke (A.K.A Bancho) DON't have ougis too.


You also didn't mention that ALL these ougis last for 5 seconds. Yes,5 seconds.

I was planning on getting Accel3/Heroes 3,but if a character has just ONE ougi,that even lasts 5 seconds,or if they have no throws,no cutscene jutsu,text Story Mode,no RPG mode, then I really give up on getting it.

I counted the total number of ALL ougis in Accel 2/UN5,and they are EXACTLY 164. 164,can you imagine,not even to mention that the shortest is at least 11 seconds. Or take one of the First Hokage's ougi,(Secret Wood Style jutsu: Deep Forest Emergence) It's really long,and it lasts for 31 seconds. Accroding to the list you gave on Accel 3's,the total number of ougi's are 41,that last 5 seconds each.Also,Accel 2/UN5 has a total of 24 stages,while Accel 3 has only 13 stages. And what of Sasori with the Kazekage and Chiyo with Puppets? Their puppets DISSAPEAR after every single hit they've made. I haven't seen Kankuro's game play,but his may dissapear too. The ONLY good thing about the game,is that there is a 4 player option,and that they have new characters such as Pain. Also,I'm not sure,but I think you missed Hiruko Sasori...unless he has the same ougi as his other 2 forms...I wouldn't be surprised. I'm just stating the facts.
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Pervy Sage's last battle:


YouTube:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
src="
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">


Those who break the rules are scum, true

but

ninja who don't help their friends are even worse!


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
- Ultra Super Mega Giga Hug
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by Parak111; 12-14-2009 at 11:07 AM.
Parak111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2009, 06:50 PM   #3
Brklynty1
Academy Graduate
 
Brklynty1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: New York
Posts: 89
Rep Power: 0
Brklynty1 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: Naruto: Narutimate Accel 3 Ougi Descriptions

Maybe your right, the video only showed those ougis, and dude remember, its a psp, it can't hold so much data, 1.8GB at most. That's why I think sony needs, a "mini blu ray" for the next psp, that way it would hold more data. Honestly, accel 3 should have gone to the ps3, using the storm engine, that would have = Epic Naruto game.
Brklynty1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2009, 06:53 PM   #4
Itachi Uchia
Special Jonin Candidate
 
Itachi Uchia's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: In the darkness and hatred relem where my soul will remain until the day i leave this world
Posts: 3,118
Rep Power: 10
Itachi Uchia is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: Naruto: Narutimate Accel 3 Ougi Descriptions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brklynty1 View Post
Maybe your right, the video only showed those ougis, and dude remember, its a psp, it can't hold so much data, 1.8GB at most. That's why I think sony needs, a "mini blu ray" for the next psp, that way it would hold more data. Honestly, accel 3 should have gone to the ps3, using the storm engine, that would have = Epic Naruto game.
unless u get more space on ur memory stick
__________________
Every human being relies on and is bounded by his knowledge and experience to live. This is what we call reality. However, knowledge and experience are ambiguous, thus reality can become illusion. Is it not possible to think that, all human beings are living in their assumptions? -Itachi Uchiha
Itachi Uchia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2009, 08:30 PM   #5
Brklynty1
Academy Graduate
 
Brklynty1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: New York
Posts: 89
Rep Power: 0
Brklynty1 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: Naruto: Narutimate Accel 3 Ougi Descriptions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Itachi Uchia View Post
unless u get more space on ur memory stick
Having more memory in a stick has nothing to do with the amount of data the game holds. UMDs hold no more than 1.8GB, having a large memory stick would make no difference.
Brklynty1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2009, 10:23 PM   #6
ChaosInuYasha
Special Jonin Candidate
 
ChaosInuYasha's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: My Air Pirate base.....What you want me to tell you where it is!? No way!
Posts: 2,619
Rep Power: 10
ChaosInuYasha is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: Naruto: Narutimate Accel 3 Ougi Descriptions

The thing is is UN5/Accel2 is roughly 1.8GB and it all fits on a CD.
__________________
ChaosInuYasha: King of Rouges, Leader of the Blue Rouges.
Sesshoumaru's Owner
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I'm a Bi guy who likes yaoi. You got a problem with that?
Wanna be a Blue Rouge Air Pirate? Feel free to ask me for the details.
ChaosInuYasha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2009, 03:09 AM   #7
brunz
Chunin Exam Participant
 
brunz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Somewhere in Australia
Posts: 729
Rep Power: 0
brunz is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: Naruto: Narutimate Accel 3 Ougi Descriptions

the only problem i have with this game is the length of the ougis...and i think you can change their ougi so yeah...other than that the game is epic
__________________
(/_
(^-\) WEE! ART IS A BANG! UN
/_!_\ Put this on your siggy if you love Deidara

(^))) TOBI'S A GOOD BOY!
/_!_\ Put this on your siggy if you love Tobi

(^:_:^) I AM GOD!
/_!_\Put this on your siggy if you love Pain

HIDDEN MOONLIGHT VILLAGE!
brunz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2009, 10:55 AM   #8
Parak111
Jonin
 
Parak111's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Among the leafs dancing in the wind...
Posts: 5,645
Rep Power: 12
Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Awards Showcase

Post Re: Naruto: Narutimate Accel 3 Ougi Descriptions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brklynty1 View Post
Maybe your right, the video only showed those ougis, and dude remember, its a psp, it can't hold so much data, 1.8GB at most. That's why I think sony needs, a "mini blu ray" for the next psp, that way it would hold more data. Honestly, accel 3 should have gone to the ps3, using the storm engine, that would have = Epic Naruto game.

Yeah...But I just compared Accel 2/UN5 with Accel 3,so that people can see the HUGE diffrence in the game's quality...not to mention the graphics...And I prefered it to be on PS3,if not PS2,because the PSP can't handle big games,and Accel 3 was sooooo not for the PSP. I don't consider Accel 3 to be a sequal to Accel 2/UN5,because of the boring gameplay,and the lack of many things...jeez,Accel 2/UN5 even has a lot more characters than Accel 3,even though Accel 3 had many new characters.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaosInuYasha View Post
The thing is is UN5/Accel2 is roughly 1.8GB and it all fits on a CD.

According to what my computer says,Accel 2/UN5 is exactly 1,79 GB. Pretty little for such a big game...Anyways,I have "Prince Of Persia: Warrior Within" for my PS2 and it's 3,57 GB.
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Pervy Sage's last battle:


YouTube:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
src="
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">


Those who break the rules are scum, true

but

ninja who don't help their friends are even worse!


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
- Ultra Super Mega Giga Hug
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Parak111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2009, 11:54 AM   #9
ChaosInuYasha
Special Jonin Candidate
 
ChaosInuYasha's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: My Air Pirate base.....What you want me to tell you where it is!? No way!
Posts: 2,619
Rep Power: 10
ChaosInuYasha is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: Naruto: Narutimate Accel 3 Ougi Descriptions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Parak111 View Post
Yeah...But I just compared Accel 2/UN5 with Accel 3,so that people can see the HUGE diffrence in the game's quality...not to mention the graphics...And I prefered it to be on PS3,if not PS2,because the PSP can't handle big games,and Accel 3 was sooooo not for the PSP. I don't consider Accel 3 to be a sequal to Accel 2/UN5,because of the boring gameplay,and the lack of many things...jeez,Accel 2/UN5 even has a lot more characters than Accel 3,even though Accel 3 had many new characters.




According to what my computer says,Accel 2/UN5 is exactly 1,79 GB. Pretty little for such a big game...Anyways,I have "Prince Of Persia: Warrior Within" for my PS2 and it's 3,57 GB.
See that just proves they can add more. Unless a UMD is only 2 gigs then they can't add much
__________________
ChaosInuYasha: King of Rouges, Leader of the Blue Rouges.
Sesshoumaru's Owner
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I'm a Bi guy who likes yaoi. You got a problem with that?
Wanna be a Blue Rouge Air Pirate? Feel free to ask me for the details.
ChaosInuYasha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2009, 12:32 PM   #10
Parak111
Jonin
 
Parak111's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Among the leafs dancing in the wind...
Posts: 5,645
Rep Power: 12
Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Awards Showcase

Post Re: Naruto: Narutimate Accel 3 Ougi Descriptions

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaosInuYasha View Post
See that just proves they can add more. Unless a UMD is only 2 gigs then they can't add much


Yes,they can add a lot more. I was actually surprised that the game is just 1.79 GB. I bet they can even add 100 more characters without a problem.
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Pervy Sage's last battle:


YouTube:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
src="
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">


Those who break the rules are scum, true

but

ninja who don't help their friends are even worse!


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
- Ultra Super Mega Giga Hug
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Parak111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2009, 03:05 PM   #11
Chidori457
Apprentice Genin
 
Chidori457's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: US
Posts: 175
Rep Power: 0
Chidori457 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via MSN to Chidori457
Default Re: Naruto: Narutimate Accel 3 Ougi Descriptions

Im still gonna get it just so when I go out to some boring place I wont be bored. Even though I have FF: dissidia and it is awesome! No RPG but there are cutscenes and a vast variety of moves and all.
__________________

"Yell all you like, the Lord himself won't hear you."
-Agent 47
Chidori457 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2010, 03:44 PM   #12
Grimman21
Ninja Academy Student
 
Grimman21's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Shinobi World
Posts: 54
Rep Power: 0
Grimman21 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: Naruto: Narutimate Accel 3 Ougi Descriptions

It's PSP so I could understand that one character per ougi
Oh did you know if Karin does her ougi against Sasuke she stares at his unconscious body like a.....A STALKER
__________________
I won't quit during the middle of a battle. I will see to it until the end. - Grimman21

That's how I play during online, despite that fact I am still getting owned by the other team

Grimman21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2010, 12:46 PM   #13
Sasumo Sogai
Apprentice Genin
 
Sasumo Sogai's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: hoodbridge
Posts: 177
Rep Power: 0
Sasumo Sogai is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via AIM to Sasumo Sogai Send a message via Yahoo to Sasumo Sogai
Default Re: Naruto: Narutimate Accel 3 Ougi Descriptions

kurenai: it like a genjutsu where ur on a pink lily flower and it closes in on you and the inside explodes.
temari: summons 2 mini tornados that u hit u and then come together to come into 1 big tornado.
kankuro: crow and ant like attack a bunch of times then alemander shoots fire.

filling in any that were missed
__________________
NCoNR3 FC: 0947-2394-7445
SSBB:coming soon

Future Samuel Lautner <3
Twilight saga is amazing!



_//\\
(/_^) "There's no meaning to a flower unless it blooms .
/---\ Put this in your signature if you love Ino.

(/_
(^-\) WEE! ART IS A BANG! UN
/_!_\ Put this on your siggy if you love Deidara
Sasumo Sogai is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 01:33 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.