Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Creative Corner

Creative Corner Fanfiction? Check. Fan Art? Check. Anything else you can imagine creating? Check, check, check. Just keep those pesky forum rules in mind!

Old 05-24-2009, 07:41 PM   #261
Nick Tasogare
Special Jonin Candidate

Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.
Send a message via Skype™ to Nick Tasogare
Default Re: Shinobi: The Saga

Chinsei went to Akemi's home, so that they could spend some time together. He knocked on the door, and she opened it after several seconds. "Oh, hey, I didn't expect you this early." She seemed happy to see him. "I wanted to surprise you, and I figured the more time we can get together, the better." He walked in, and they sat down and turned on a movie. "I figured after we watch a movie or two, I could take you someplace nice to eat, and we could go for a walk or something." "Sounds like a plan." She snuggled into him, and he put his arm around her, holding her.

The movie finished, and they decided to go out to eat. "I thought I would take you to Myoumi." She seemed shocked. "Chinsei, it's so expensive there, I don't want you spending all that money on me." "Well, I want to do it for you, and I won't take no for an answer." He smiled and walked her down the path and around the corner into a fancy looking restaurant. They were seated quickly, and she ordered a plate of chicken teriyaki on skewers with some fried rice and a side of noodles. Chinsei ordered a plate of General Gao's chicken with fried rice, and noodles on the side, as well as a plate of appetizers for them to share. She couldn't believe that he cared so much that he would spend every last penny in his pocket on her. And she didn't know it, but there was more to this meal than just food.

Can Herr SRhyse and Frau Muffintop please remove my staff "powers"? The Mod Rules are a joke and everybody knows it lol I don't follow that last rule well enough, and I don't want to endanger the Communist Rule of the People's Republic of NDF. Thanks.

/Heil

Oh wait, now there's drama so I just have to watch this all blow up.
Nick Tasogare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2009, 08:19 PM   #262
Nick Tasogare
Special Jonin Candidate

Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

The couple finished their meals, and went out for a walk along the river in the forest. "Akemi, I have something for you." He seemed nervous and anxious. "Chinsei, you just bought me an expensive dinner, what else could you possibly have?" she said, giggling at how he was spoiling her. He pulled out a suede box, a jewelery box. She put her hand to her chest. "Chinsei, I....I......I don't know what to say." "Don't say anything, just open it." She took the box into her hands, and opened it.

Inside was a necklace with a shining silver, almost white, crescent moon held on a gleaming silver chain. It was identical to the one that Chinsei wore around his neck. She gasped at the site of it. "Chinsei...." "I made it myself, to match the one I wear, because...." He paused for a minute, and gulped. "I love you, Akemi." She was stunned, and didn't say anything for a while. She stood there, speechless.

Can Herr SRhyse and Frau Muffintop please remove my staff "powers"? The Mod Rules are a joke and everybody knows it lol I don't follow that last rule well enough, and I don't want to endanger the Communist Rule of the People's Republic of NDF. Thanks.

/Heil

Old 05-24-2009, 08:28 PM   #263
TheViolletteHeart
Special Jonin Candidate

TheViolletteHeart is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

The onyx-haired male helped her put it on. Eventually, Akemi regained her voice.

"Chinsei, I don't know what to say! Thank you, of course, and I love you too...But other than that..." She clapped a hand to her mouth. "I just realized! I have to go check on Kyou." She kissed the jounin on the cheek. "I have to go. Thank you so much; I love it!" The kunoichi started off in the direction of her student's house. "Meet me at my house at seven thirty," she called back over her shoulder. "I'll make dinner for the two of us, okay?"
TheViolletteHeart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2009, 08:37 PM   #264
Nick Tasogare
Special Jonin Candidate

He lauged as she ran off. He hadn't realized, but he had begun to float, which usually happened when he was extremely happy. Then he remembered something. "Oh, dammit. It's time to start Kin's training!" He jumped off in the direction of Kin and Gin's home. He was going to get her when he was ready to begin her training, and it was already 2:30 pm. When he got there, he told her to follow him to the training field. She seemed dazed as he was in such hurry, and she had never seen him in such a rush. He knew he had to get a lot of training in on the first day, so that the rest would be easier for her, and also becaushe only had about 5 hours to train her today.

/Heil

Old 05-24-2009, 09:02 PM   #265
Sabra
Genin

Sabra is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Kin didn't understand her sensei's rush but did as told anyway. She was far more confident now then before the test had started, and pushed forward with that to back her up. "Sensei, you seem distracted." She commented as she took him off balance with a quake using her earth techniques. A few kunai flew his way as he began to recover.
Sabra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2009, 09:29 PM   #266
TheViolletteHeart
Special Jonin Candidate

Akemi hid in a tree by Kyou's window. She watched as he climbed out, taking Makoto with him. He headed towards training ground three.

"We need to improve so we can get through exams next time," he told the bird. "Kyou wants to make Akemi-sensei proud."

The psychic smiled. She followed quietly behind her student.
Old 05-24-2009, 09:53 PM   #267
Sabra
Genin

Gin was stalking close by the walls of the arena, she knew she wasn't supposed to be here. The guards were partoling roughly every thirty minutes. Looking up at the wall before she she considered how long it would take to scale. If she could keep up pace she estimated she could get up and over with about three minutes to spare, but that was a daunting task in and of itself.

She waited for the next partol to pass, as they went out of sight she ran to the wall. It was smooth, hard to force chakra into, but still doable if she tried hard enough. The girl accended as quickly as she could. Sweat dripped into her eyes as she looked down while nearing the top. Two chunin passed below her, they were bickering about something. Thankful for their distraction she made the last few feet up to the crest of the structure.

The silver eyes girl looked across the floor of the arena from above. The contestents weren't technically allowed to know what they were getting into, but that was exactly why she was here. She wasn't against some underhanded tactics if it got her the win she was after. The kunichi felt her throat testing her pulse as she examined the area.

Trees ringed the outside of the field of battle. The ground had grown over thick with grass and scrubs were inching their way in from the outer part of the space. She could see chunin down below who were cutting back the trees and triming bushes. The area was more thickly grown then her father had told her it was when he took his test.

Gin formulated how she would use the area to her advantage. The sun beat down on her with intense heat, but she didn't dare remove her upper robe for fear the reflection off the lower material would give her away. The girl stayed making plans there until the sun began to set. She'd paced the length of the roof and calculated the size of the arena below from it. She'd also made sure to note where the chunin chose to step, unsure of if there were hidden traps.

Finally satified she waited on the roof till she saw a set of guards pass under her. She secured a kunai and a wire to the roof and repelled down it to the ground. She sent her ice up the wire and shattered it before vanishing into the nearby trees. As far as she knew no one would ever know she was there.

However later that night in the Hokage tower Lady Hokage recieved a report about the blond's spying. The jonin who was turning in the report stood at attention. Lady Hokage laughed, "What do you want me to do about it?" She questioned, the jonin seemed confused. "Mi'lady she broke the rules." "So?" The Jonin was flabbergasted.

"This kid got in and out of the facility without anyone knowing the better. If it weren't for the cameras we have hidden around the arena we wouldn't even be having this conversation. I can't punish that kind of skill, on the contray it's admirable out of a genin. There were over a dozen chunin there and she evaded them all." The Hokage dismissed him with a smile.

---

Sabra had set out early in the morning. She strided thru the forest behind her home like it was as familiar as her own reflection, until she came to a burned stump. The young woman felt the ripples in the wood and steadied herself. She didn't have her normal companion with her. Ruby was at home, a small brown dog stood at her side.

"Timber stay here and guard this spot." The girl commanded as she began making a long string of seals. The dog barked in surprise as she vanished from his sight. The tree trunk burned for a moment along the old sealing pattern, then it died down as well. The dog laid down and waited by the odd location as told until night when the girl reappeared at last.

"Thank you Timber, I'll be using you for that for a while okay." The animal barked up at her and took a treat she offered. The girl pulled back suddenly as his tongue brushed her palm. The dog whined in concern as she cradled her hand close. "It's okay, pain comes with training sweet boy. Come on now we need to get home."
Old 05-24-2009, 10:17 PM   #268
Sabra
Genin

Kin walked home happy after her sensei dismissed her for the day. It was going to be very interesting to have a chance to fight so many gifted genin and she was gearing up for it like a pro. Upon returning to her house she found her sister in their room with a pained look. "What's wrong Gin?"

The silver eyes girl looked at her like she hadn't noticed the door opening. "It's nothing, but a sunburn." She said as she waved her sister off. Kin wasn't so easily dismissed as she neared her twin. "Gin what in the world were you doing today?" She demanded as she grabbed at her sister's collar and pulled it apart staring at the red that mared her flesh.

"If I tell you, it could get you in trouble." Gin explained even as she flinched from her siblings touch. "You're so stupid. I don't care what you were doing, but you should have thought about sunscreen." Kin scolded her as she pryed back the rest of her lookalike's clothing. "At least it only seems to be on your face and neck."

Gin laughed a harsh sounding chuckle. "Yeah only the parts that get moved the most and are the hardest to cover up." She replied speaking with as little motion as possible. "I'll go get mother." Kin started to leave the room, but Gin held onto her. "No she can't know either. Just get me her aloe and camomile cream. If you help me put it on I'm sure I can keep it under control." The silver eyes blond smiled weakly to her sister. "Fine, but if you do this to yourself again, I will tell her and father too."

---

"Nice work," Tanshi complimented as Gaki breathed a long heaving sigh. "Wow, man not a one got thru. I guess that means you finally got the defence down." Sasoku said as he observed the damages, or lack there of. He and their sensei had been pelting their comrade with all manner of attacks for most of the day.

"I still have weak spots. I still can't attack from range that well, if I can't close to my target they can just run me out of chakra, that won't do." Gaki said as he tightened a bandage wrapped around his left hand. "My man, don't be so serious, you have the rest of the month ahead of you." Sasoku reminded him. "That's not enough time if I relax about it."

Tanshi studied his student, he wasn't sure what had changed but something much have transpired that had made the boy want to success more then before. He'd never seen the young man quite this determined. Maybe that was a good thing. "Sasoku's right though, you do need to rest. No reason to send yourself to the hospital because of Chakra depletion, that would set you back more then taking things at a slower pace." The jonin cautioned as he began gathering up the weapons that weren't in pieces.

---

Zen stood on the cliff of the Hokage mountian and observed far and wide around him. He may not have had a special kekkei genkei or anything fancy like that, but he still had a great length of vision. He observed the various happening within range. He followed the blond girl's spying, and her twins sparing with their master. He questioned Sabra's vanishing act, and ground his teeth at his rival's display of defencive skill. The young man fingered the telescopic spyglass he had on his belt questioning if he should use it to see farther away.

"Which should I assist?" He asked to the sky above as he settled into a comfortable meditation position. "I think the genjustu girl. She seems to be the one most likely to accept." He told himself before going into trance. But which girl did he mean? Gin and Haruna were options as well as Aiko. He was a mystery of a young man.
Old 05-25-2009, 08:45 AM   #269
TheViolletteHeart
Special Jonin Candidate

Haruna took steadying as she did chin-ups on a tree branch. After she finished a couple hundred, she flipped over the branch into her training area.

The psychic's daughter heard fast footsteps and ducked. An arm flew over her head. She grabbed the clone's arm and swung her around before throwing it into another clone that was headed her way. Both dissappeared in a puff of smoke. Two more ran in the strategist's direction. The green-eyed girl threw kunai at them both.

"Dang it! I still haven't perfected those clones..."

-----------------------

"Kyou!" an angry voice called from within the house.

It was six fourty-five in the evening. Akemi watched the crossdresser collect a book and some bird feed from under his bed and the cage from his desk. The boy would occassionally glace at the door to his room. He crawled out of his window for the second time that day.

The jounin watched him dash away just as the door flew open, revealing a very ferocious-looking woman. She was tan with lime green eyes and flaming red hair. Her build was short and muscular. She wore the normal jounin garb.

"Dammit, brat, where are you!?"

Akemi snuck out of her hiding spot and followed Kyou. The feminine male was several blocks away, hiding in a hollow tree.

"Kyou, are you okay?" the teacher asked.

The crossdresser shivered. "Kyou is fine. Kyou is fine right here."

"Are you sure? You can come stay with me."

Kyou shook his head. "No. Kyou wants to stay right here. Makoto is happy in the tree, and Kyou is happy."
Old 05-25-2009, 12:24 PM   #270
Nick Tasogare
Special Jonin Candidate

Chinei ran over to Akemi's place, but she wasn't there. He went out looking for her. After half an hour of looking, he found her, talking to a tree. "Akemi, why are you talking to a tree?" She pointed at the hollow sspot in the tree, where Chinsei saw Kyou. "Is he ok?" "Yes, Kyou is fine, why can't you understand!!" "I think his mother is abusing him, I need to do something about it." "You stay here with Kyou, I'll talk to his 'mom'." He went off in the direction of Kyou's home, he couldn't believe how angry he was.

/Heil

Old 05-25-2009, 04:05 PM   #271
Sabra
Genin

Timber fidgeted as he followed the woman who had trained him. Sabra had been the first human he remember. Still something didn't seem right, then he cought the scent, fear. The pup pulled at his current master's shirt. Sabra looked down at him, they were almost home. What was he trying to get her to do?

The animal went into pointing stance and barked. "Someone that way then?" Sabra questioned, she knew how to read what most animals wanted, could understand ferrets perfectly, but the k-9 was new to her. The pup barked again and took off, with or without the girl it was trained to smell fear and seek it out, he was a rescue animal afterall.

The dog made a whining sound as it came upon a tree with a woman standing before it. He had seen this woman before, but why could he sense fear eminating from the tree? The animal rounded on the scene, he could hear footsteps behind him, the scent on the wind told him it was Sabra.

Timber moved to where he could see the hollow and a strip of hair which confirmed a human inside. The dog did what he was trained to do then. He jumped between the tree and the jonin without warning and barked as loud as he could at her. Akemi backpedeled and blinked in confusion at the creature.

"Timber! Timber Down!" Sabra commanded as she made it to the spot, she heaved in exhaustion as she laid a hand on the tree. "Timber Down Now!" She pronouced each word with a growl to her voice and the animal stopped barking, be did not moved from his spot. Timber looked up at her and the tree then turned back to Akemi and lowed his head, his eyes on the woman, it was a posture where he could strike fast if he had to.

"Sabra, what is it doing, why am I being pushed back and you're not?" The pink haired girl shook her head and sighed. "He's a rescue animal, being trained for the hostipal. He's tought to seek out fear and defend what he finds till certian people arrive, either his trainers, or people in specific uniforms. If you were wearing a hospital coat or scrubs he'd of stood down by now. Right now he can only blame you for whatever is causing fear in whoever he's guarding." Sabra explained as she leaned around the tree to see Kyou inside.

The girl whipped her gaze back to Akemi. "Explain, one of you." She said with a sharpness to her voice. "Kyou is safe here, Kyou won't go home." The fragile boy's words drew her back to his spot. "Kyou you can't live in a tree... Least not like this one, anyone can see you if they get at the right angle..." She reached her hand toward him, "Come with me, I know a place you can go. It's not much bigger, but it is safer." She waited for him to take her hand.

The boy hesitated, he didn't know if he should. His yellow bird cued up at him, that seemed to be what did it as he took her hand and let the girl pull him out of the hollow. Timber wagged his tail at him and sniffed at the boy in girl's clothing. The animal then turned back to Akemi, not yet satisfied.

"Akemi-sensei I don't think he's going to let you follow us. Don't worry I have a place for Kyou, he will be safe there." Sabra pointed the boy in the direction he was to go and snapped at Timber, the sound of her fingers told him to start following, but he kept looking back at the jonin accusingly. The dog was trained a certian way, he couldn't help it if it was a misunderstanding.

Akemi seemed to have a thought come to her as the three started to get out of sight in the relative dark that was decending on them. She took off back toward the house. To help Chinsei maybe, maybe she'd thought better of the plan, after all if they didn't convence the woman to stop then only one of two things would happen. Either she'd beat Kyou more often or they'd have to have Anbu come and take her to prison, leaving the boy alone.

Sabra stumbled once in the coming dark, Kyou cought her and let her lean on him. "Sorry, I'm just tired. Timber has been watching over my training spot." The girl said guiding him in a slightly different direction. "Now there's two places from here you can choose to go Kyou. I have a house that isn't being used by anyone but family servents right now, and there's also the place I train at." She pulled away from Kyou and settled on the ground looking very weak. "The house is to the south west along that trail, I can give you a message for the servants, they will let you pick one of the spare rooms and you can stay as long as you like."

The girl then pointed over her shoulder. "The other choice is where I train when I go by myself. I'd have to teach you the seals to get inside and back out, but it's very secure. There's one room you'd have to stay out of, but the other two are designed to be bunkers. There's enough food for about a month, and there's all the normal facilities that you find in it. The bunker is very small though, but it'll be slightly safer then the house." She coughed and Kyou leaned over her with concern. "I'm okay, just the dust, promise." She waved him off with a gentel smile.

"The house will have all the food you could want, you can sleep in a real bed, and my family servants will protect you in my name." She paused to let that sink in. "At the bunker you'll live a much less casual life, but only I can get in right now, my mother doesn't know I took of the seals that had it closed off. The bunker has traps I can show you how to avoid and reset, it also has a escape route if someone finds the enterance. It will take a fair amount of chakra to get in and out though, that's why I'm like this right now."

The young woman stood, accepting the crossdresser's help as she did. "It's up to you, if we got to the bunker I'll have to go with you. The house I can either come with you, or send you by yourself if you prefer... If you want we could go to the house for now and I can show you the other in the morning after my chakra's a bit higher." She waited for the boy's answer. Timber at her side wagging his tail up at the genin and sniffing at the bird in his cage. The two animals seemed to be speaking their own language while the humans talked.
Old 05-25-2009, 04:32 PM   #272
TheViolletteHeart
Special Jonin Candidate

"Neither," Kyou whispered.

Sabra gasped as the boy disappeared in a puff of smoke. She heard whistling in the distance. Makoto's cage opened suddenly and the bird flew out. It whistled in reply and soared of, zigzagging and constantly changing direction.

----------------------

Chinsei knocked on the door to Kyou's house. The crossdresser's mother answered the door. Her hair was messy and he could smell alcohol on her breath.

"Hello?"

"Hello. Are you Kyou's mother?"

"Kyou? My little baby? My precious son?" The woman put her hands over her chest. "Do you know where he is? I haven't seen him in a week."

"Uh...Well, your son is fine. He took the chunin exams--made it through the first two rounds, in fact. We just wanted to know if you knew where he got those nasty burn marks on his back."

The redhead hiccupped. "No. Someone was hurting my Kyou?"

"Yes ma'am. Well, if you find out anything, tell us, okay?"

"Yes sir." She hiccupped again. "Please bring my little darling back to me." She closed the door.

Chinsei met back up with Akemi.

"Well?"

"I can't be sure it's her. She seems a mess without him. Are you sure that was his mother you saw before and not an aunt or something?"

The purple-haired kunoichi shook her head. "I dunno. I'll just have to keep an eye on her, I guess."
Old 05-25-2009, 04:39 PM   #273
Sabra
Genin

Sabra sighed into the night. "How come I didn't expect that?" She left the cage where it was and headed in the direction of the main house her family used. She stopped a few feet from the object though and turned around. She took out a piece of paper and scratched a short message into it with a rough pencil she carried. Attaching it with some wire to the cage door she left. "Come on Timber, we both need food, and sleep." The animal followed along with her as she departed from the spot.
Old 05-25-2009, 05:08 PM   #274
Nick Tasogare
Special Jonin Candidate

Chinsei could see that Akemi was distressed. "Come on, i'll take you home." "Will you stay with me tonight?" All of a sudden, he could see the insecure girl he had first met a few years a ago. He nooded, caringly at her, and began to walk her home.

When they got there, she opened the front door, and led Chinsei in. "I don't think I'm up to cooking us dinner tonight." "Well, let me cook for you then." She started to laugh, and went to sit on the couch. He prepared a meal of soda, ramen in a cup, and potato chips. "I can always run down to the ramen shop and get something." he said, while rubbing the back of his head. "No, this is perfect." They turned on the televison, and began to eat their "meal". When they were finished, Akemi had taped Chinsei's leg. "I think I'm ready for bed, will you come in with me?" He nodded, and picked her up, and carried her into the bedroom.

He layed her down on the bed, and covered her up. He kicked off his shoes, placed his necklace and headband on the nightstand, and removed his vest. He got into the bed, right next to Akemi, and held her as she drifted off to sleep.

/Heil

Old 05-25-2009, 05:24 PM   #275
Sabra
Genin

Sabra entered her house quietly, but not enough. A strong hand laid on her shoulder as she tried to sneak to her room after returning Timber to his cage. "Where have you been? Your mother has been worried sick." The girl turned to the young Jonin that was standing behind her. "I don't have to answer you, you're not my father Tanshi." She told him roughly.

The red head rolled his eyes at her. "I'm not trying to be. You're worrying your mother, not me. I realize you're a strong genin, I'm not going to worry about you being out after dark." The girl blinked at him as if his words were unexpected. "You're always going to be a little girl to your mom Sabra-chan. Could you at least go appologize to her?"

Sabra stood there as he left her in the hall alone. She bit the inside of her mouth. Why couldn't he ever argue back at her? It made her madder that he only ever said things that made her have to accept what he said, instead of being able to fight it. Slowly she desided to do what she was asked to. She went to her mother's room, knocking lightly. "Come in."

The pink haired girl entered the room to see her mother brushing out her hair. "How come you're so late babygirl?" The woman asked while turning to her daughter. "I had a friend ask for some help is all. I'm sorry." Sabra answered without thinking about it. Her mother smiled at her warmly. "Okay. Thank you Sabra, but next time at least drop by first okay?" "Yes momma..." The girl hugged her mother and went on to bed, not questioning why her mother had been so dressed up, not wanting to confirm that Tanshi was taking her out again....
Old 05-25-2009, 05:45 PM   #276
TheViolletteHeart
Special Jonin Candidate

Haruna swayed from side to side as she headed home from training that day. She was almost to her house when Hikaru strode up to her.

"Are you sure you're fine walking yourself home?"

"Yes," the turquoise-haired girl hissed. "Now go away."

"I'm just trying to be nice."

The duo reached a small wood shack. Haruna slid the door open and stepped inside.

"Well butt out!" The kunoichi slammed the door shut in his face.

She dragged her feet across the floor to her room. She turned her green eyes to a closed door on her right and gazed sadly at it for a moment. "Night mom. Night dad." The psychic's daughter entered her room and flopped down on a mat in the middle of the floor.

---------------------------

Aiko awoke the next morning to a rap on her temporary appartment door. She got dressed and ran a comb through her pink locks. As the genjutsu user made her way to the door, she grabbed a ribbon to tie up her hair.

She opened the door. "Hello?"

"It's time for training," Chou answered, tapping her foot. "Let's get a move on."
Old 05-25-2009, 06:09 PM   #277
Sabra
Genin

Sabra left the house again in the morning, returning to the stump with Timber at her side again she disappeared. Gin was training along the riverside nearest her house. Kin had been picked up by their sensei again. Zen was near the river watching the genjustu user.

He finally approached when he saw her take a break to eat her lunch. "Miss Gin I have a propersition for you." He said as he bowed low before her. "I'm listening," she responded simply. The boy smiled and began making his proposal of training with her. She didn't respond for a long time. "You're doing this to get back at Gaki, right?" The genin nodded, "I'm for it then." That was all she had to say.
Old 05-25-2009, 06:16 PM   #278
Nick Tasogare
Special Jonin Candidate

"Come on Kin, faster!" "I'm trying!" Chinsei was pushing her harder than usual. Kin kept on performing handsigns and causing rocks to shoot up at Chinsei. Each time, he could sense them coming with his Ryouchigan. The purpose of this training was to work on her earth and sensing at the same time, but she seemed to be tiring quickly. "Ok Kin, take a break for lunch." She headed over towards Ritoru and the basket that Chinsei had prepared for lunch.

Ritoru jumped into Kins lab and burried his face into her stomach. "He seems hungry. So do you." "Well, with all the training we've been doing, I mean, we have been training for 6 hours and it's only noon." "I'm asorry for pushing you like this, I just want you to do well in the finals." She nodded at him, telling him she understood, and she put some food in a bowl for Ritoru, and began to eat herself.

/Heil

Old 05-25-2009, 06:55 PM   #279
TheViolletteHeart
Special Jonin Candidate

Kyou woke up that morning with the singing of birds around. He stretched and stood. As the boy rubbed the sleep out of his eyes, Makoto landed on his shoulder.

"Maybe Kyou's mother has calmed down," the crossdresser told his pet. "Kyou hasn't seen Kyou's mother in a week...Maybe Kyou's mom has changed."

He snuck quietly back to his house, careful to avoid the other ninja around town. The purple-haired boy slipped in through the window as he'd done several times before. The crossdresser slid the door to his room open and found himself face to face with an infuriated redhead.

"Where the hell have you been, you little s***!?"

Kyou threw his arms over his face. "Kyou is a good boy! Kyou wanted to give you time to yourself!"

"Yeah right, you f***er! Why did a jounin end up at my door asking if I've been abusing you!? You've been crying to try to get attention, haven't you, brat!?"

"N-no! Kyou is a good boy!"

"No," she spat, "Kyou is nowhere near being a good boy." She made some handsigns and a flaming whip appeared in her hand. "Kyou needs discipline!"

"Get that fire away from Kyou!" the crossdresser cried.

The woman prepared to hit her son.

"Kyou said GET THAT FIRE AWAY FROM KYOU!!!" he screamed.

The air around them set into motion quickly, spinning fiercly about the two. Kyou's long hair and skirt began whipping about, but the boy seemed otherwise unaffected. His mother, however, was wide-eyed. The redhead began backing into a corner. Her son's wind attack knocked her back. The green-eyed boy fled the house.

Akemi jumped in front of the entrance to the house when she saw the genin run. She made a clone and sent it to go find help. The psychic made several handsigns. When the abusive mom tried to get up, the purple-haired jounin trapped her in a spiral of fire.

"Don't. Move."

-------------------------------

Kyou sprinted until he reached the first place he could think of.

Haruna's house.

He knocked on the door until the girl answered it.

"Kyou?"

The boy jumped forward, wrapped his arms around her, and began sobbing into her shoulder. The turquoise-haired kunoichi closed the door and stumbled backwards further into the house until she fell.

"Kyou, what's wrong?"

"Kyou never wants to go home again! Kyou needs a place to live!"

"Why did you come here!?" The strategist looked around. She hoped the boy wouldn't notice how dusty and abandoned-looking the place was.

"It was the first place that came to Kyou's mind."

"Kyou, I'm sorry, but you can't stay here."

The boy sniffed. "Why not? Where are your parents?"

The girl sighed. "They're dead. They died during the attack on the village three-and-a-half years ago." She grabbed the crossdresser's shoulder and pushed him back. "Look, Kyou, you can't tell anybody. They'll only feel sorry for me, and I don't need their pity."

"Kyou won't tell if you let Kyou live with you."

"...Fine."
Old 05-25-2009, 07:59 PM   #280
Sabra
Genin

Zen spent part of the afternoon explaining everything he knew about Gaki to Gin. He would watch Deki playing at the girl's feet carefully eachtime he would demonstrate what he was trying to explain with a diagram or positioning. "I also want to actively train with you for the rest of the month." He said as the evening neared.

Gin considered the usefulness of that. "I accept, we'll begin tomorrow morning. In the mean time how about you come with me for dinner, my sister should be returning home very shortly and it's her turn to cook for the family." The boy blushed, "I suppose I could." Gin giggled at him, "You didn't seem this shy the other evening." "The other evening I was trying to get back at someone. You just asked me to have dinner with your parents." Zen explained as he rubbed the back of his head.