Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Forum Games

Forum Games Here users can play their own made-up games -- word games, simple RPG, etc.

Old 01-19-2011, 01:00 AM   #8221
AgentShayd
Leader of the Demon Wolves
A title awarded to one who has become the Member of the Month of March and a great peapod neighbor

AgentShayd completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.
AgentShayd completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Rate the Naruto Couple Above you ^-^

1/10

Sakura and Naruto

Veterinary Technician Friesian Horse Lover

Proud German Shepherd and Pitbull mom!

The Hellion Chronicles: Blood Curse of the Gemini Chapters One and Two release date:
Easter Sunday April 20th2014
"Sometimes bonds by blood are fatal."
AgentShayd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2011, 05:59 AM   #8222
kg gangster
Vongola XI

kg gangster is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.kg gangster is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.kg gangster is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.kg gangster is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

minato and hinata

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

kg gangster is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2011, 07:56 AM   #8223
Sheelah
S-Class Ninja

Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Awards Showcase

99999999999999999999999999/10

Kiba and Ino

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Rest in Peace...My Beloved Cat..I will always miss you. 7/9/2012

Second Place in the 2011 Greatest Naruto Character Ever Contest

Sheelah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2011, 09:46 AM   #8224
kg gangster
Vongola XI

kg gangster is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.kg gangster is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.kg gangster is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.kg gangster is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

shikamaru and makoto

kg gangster is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2011, 01:42 AM   #8225
Sheelah
S-Class Ninja

Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Awards Showcase

2/10

Kurenai and Ibiki

Old 01-31-2011, 01:53 AM   #8226
katsu uchiha
Jonin Leader

katsu uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.katsu uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.katsu uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.katsu uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.katsu uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.katsu uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.katsu uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

1/10

anko and guy
katsu uchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2011, 03:06 AM   #8227
Sheelah
S-Class Ninja

Awards Showcase

Too creepy..3/10

Moegi and Konohamaru

Old 02-02-2011, 03:47 PM   #8228
Aki27
Apprentice Genin

Aki27 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

7/10

They're kinda cute together. ^^

Naruto and Hinata

♫===♪===♫===♪===♫===♪===♫===♪===♫===♪===♫
If you can imagine it, then it's possible...
I imagine that purple llamas with green pancakes do exist,
That pigs will one day climb trees,
That hedghogs will sprout wings and soar high,
That the moon is still banana shaped,
And maybe humans and Martians will become the best of friends...
So keep on dreaming, because...
Aki27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2011, 03:49 PM   #8229
Heroescomeback99
Genin Elite

Heroescomeback99 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

7/10 (I like Narusaku)

Bee and Karui
Advice for Sakura:
Spoiler:
If you're in love with two people
pick the second one
because if you really loved the first
you wouldn't have fallen for the second
Heroescomeback99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2011, 04:05 PM   #8230
xxPainxx
Pervy Squirrely
Veteran Chunin

xxPainxx is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.xxPainxx is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.xxPainxx is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.xxPainxx is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.xxPainxx is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

idk

Mei and Kakashi
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

It's not a sport. It's a lifestyle.
xxPainxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2011, 04:09 PM   #8231
Dei-Chan^_^
Academy Graduate

Dei-Chan^_^ is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via AIM to Dei-Chan^_^

Konan Pain?
"hontou ni taisetsu na mono igai subete suteteshimaetara ii no ni negenjitsu wa tada zankoku de sonna toki itsu datteme o tojirebawaratteru kimi ga iru itsuka eien no nemuri ni tsuku hi madedou ka sono egao gataema naku aru you ni hito wa minna kanashii karawasurete yuku ikimono dakedo aisubeki mono no tameai o kureru mono no tame dekiru koto"
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
Dei-Chan^_^ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2011, 04:44 PM   #8232
Biggs Darklighter
Chunin Exam Participant

Biggs Darklighter is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Biggs Darklighter is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Biggs Darklighter is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Biggs Darklighter is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Biggs Darklighter is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Biggs Darklighter is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

8/10

Kushina and Itachi
Biggs Darklighter is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2011, 04:49 PM   #8233
Aki27
Apprentice Genin

Aki27 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

0/10 It just...doesn't seem to fit. o.0

Asuma and Kurenai

♫===♪===♫===♪===♫===♪===♫===♪===♫===♪===♫
I imagine that purple llamas with green pancakes do exist,
That pigs will one day climb trees,
That hedghogs will sprout wings and soar high,
That the moon is still banana shaped,
And maybe humans and Martians will become the best of friends...
So keep on dreaming, because...
Aki27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2011, 11:55 AM   #8234
Zestu
Zesty Lettuce

Zestu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Zestu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Zestu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Zestu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Zestu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Zestu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

10/10

shizune and kabuto

Zestu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2011, 12:06 PM   #8235
Sheelah
S-Class Ninja

Awards Showcase

0/10

Orochimaru and Anko

Old 02-03-2011, 12:45 PM   #8236
xxPainxx
Pervy Squirrely
Veteran Chunin

xxPainxx is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.xxPainxx is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.xxPainxx is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.xxPainxx is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.xxPainxx is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

4/10

Naruto and Ino ? >.<
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

It's not a sport. It's a lifestyle.
xxPainxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2011, 12:49 PM   #8237
Sheelah
S-Class Ninja

Awards Showcase

Ack! 0/10

Kimimaro and Tayuya

Old 02-03-2011, 01:03 PM   #8238
SixPathsofPainDeva
Special Jonin Candidate

SixPathsofPainDeva is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SixPathsofPainDeva is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SixPathsofPainDeva is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Send a message via Yahoo to SixPathsofPainDeva

0/10

sasuke and karin

~*Dance me to the line of insanity
Bring me to the edge of reason
Push me under waves of uncertainy and bury me in passion
Suffocate me in chaos
Dress me in madness
Light me in the flames of trouble
and dine with me in irrelevance,
Kiss me in fear and hug me in fright,
Laugh with me when death comes demanding our lives*~
SixPathsofPainDeva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2011, 01:45 PM   #8239
Zestu
Zesty Lettuce

Zestu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Zestu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Zestu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Zestu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Zestu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Zestu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

7/10

kakashi and yugo

Zestu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2011, 04:48 PM   #8240
SixPathsofPainDeva
Special Jonin Candidate

SixPathsofPainDeva is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SixPathsofPainDeva is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SixPathsofPainDeva is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Send a message via Yahoo to SixPathsofPainDeva

9/10

konan and madara

~*Dance me to the line of insanity
Bring me to the edge of reason
Push me under waves of uncertainy and bury me in passion
Suffocate me in chaos
Dress me in madness
Light me in the flames of trouble
and dine with me in irrelevance,
Kiss me in fear and hug me in fright,
Laugh with me when death comes demanding our lives*~
SixPathsofPainDeva is offline   Reply With Quote