Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Chats, Clubs and Families

Chats, Clubs and Families Your random chat threads go here.

Old 05-17-2009, 01:59 PM   #2041
KyuubiAkatsuki
Jonin

KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: forum spa club

Quote:
Originally Posted by sakuraharuno444
yeah i am on!!!
Kiss moon!

"If sacred places are spared the ravages of war then make all places sacred. And if the holy people are to be kept harmless from war then make all peoples holy."
----- Silver Surfer from Silver Surfer Requiem

Spoiler:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Spoiler:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
KyuubiAkatsuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2009, 01:59 PM   #2042
Space Cowboy Sasori
Space Ghost

Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via MSN to Space Cowboy Sasori

Do you melt even more?

Quote:
Pat: telling it like it is.

Space Cowboy Sasori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2009, 01:59 PM   #2043
KaiokenX5 Karo
Chunin Exam Proctor

KaiokenX5 Karo is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via AIM to KaiokenX5 Karo Send a message via Skype™ to KaiokenX5 Karo

Quote:
Originally Posted by KyuubiAkatsuki
Quote:
Originally Posted by sakuraharuno444
yeah i am on!!!
Kiss moon!
yea itll kill him

Shika'sgurl: Spectacular GF
They call me, Ben...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Me
I'LL LICK YOUR FACE
Quote:
Originally Posted by You
I'm okay with that
KaiokenX5 Karo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2009, 01:59 PM   #2044
KyuubiAkatsuki
Jonin

KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karo Namikaze
Quote:
karo found out! wow he is smart
thnx i guessed since hugs was his 2nd weakness and its a sign of affection an even stronger sign of affection like kissing would be and even stronger weakness
omg, i wonder what would happen if a girl...........oh nvm

"If sacred places are spared the ravages of war then make all places sacred. And if the holy people are to be kept harmless from war then make all peoples holy."

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Old 05-17-2009, 02:00 PM   #2045
Moon
Special Jonin Candidate

Moon has completed a tough C-rank mission!Moon has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
thnx i guessed since hugs was his 2nd weakness and its a sign of affection an even stronger sign of affection like kissing would be and even stronger weakness
*hits kyuubi in the head with a baseball bat*PERV
Moon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2009, 02:00 PM   #2046
sakuraharuno444

ewww moon
  Reply With Quote Add Dice Roll To Message
Old 05-17-2009, 02:01 PM   #2047
KaiokenX5 Karo
Chunin Exam Proctor

Send a message via AIM to KaiokenX5 Karo Send a message via Skype™ to KaiokenX5 Karo

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
but then again i wonder if any girls like moon enough let alone at all to kiss him

They call me, Ben...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Me
I'LL LICK YOUR FACE
Quote:
Originally Posted by You
I'm okay with that
Old 05-17-2009, 02:01 PM   #2048
KyuubiAkatsuki
Jonin

Awards Showcase

Quote:
*hits kyuubi in the head with a baseball bat*PERV
i sorry lol couldn't help it!

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Old 05-17-2009, 02:02 PM   #2049
Moon
Special Jonin Candidate

Moon has completed a tough C-rank mission!Moon has completed a tough C-rank mission!

that is why i do that crap so girls wount get near me (to karo)
Old 05-17-2009, 02:02 PM   #2050
KaiokenX5 Karo
Chunin Exam Proctor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moon and James
damnit hes smart

They call me, Ben...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Me
I'LL LICK YOUR FACE
Quote:
Originally Posted by You
I'm okay with that
Old 05-17-2009, 02:03 PM   #2051
sakuraharuno444

*get frying pan*bring it bring what!bring it all weekend long bring it on marthaon!
Old 05-17-2009, 02:03 PM   #2052
Moon
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Quote:
damnit hes smart
i have a college education

Last edited by Soccer Ninja 21; 07-06-2009 at 11:39 AM. Reason: broken
Old 05-17-2009, 02:03 PM   #2053
Luna Mikazuki
the explorer!

Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.
Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

I am here!

And no not really

He may be my on fourm brother but he isn't my real brother

Huh..I'm bored
Quote:
What crap? It isn't that bad see?
Spoiler:
BUUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRRPPPPPPPP!!!

Last edited by Soccer Ninja 21; 07-06-2009 at 11:40 AM. Reason: broken
Luna Mikazuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2009, 02:04 PM   #2054
KaiokenX5 Karo
Chunin Exam Proctor

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
damnit hes smart
i have a college education
so if u really are y does it say ur 13 on ur profile

They call me, Ben...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Me
I'LL LICK YOUR FACE
Quote:
Originally Posted by You
I'm okay with that

Last edited by Soccer Ninja 21; 07-06-2009 at 11:40 AM. Reason: broken
Old 05-17-2009, 02:05 PM   #2055
Moon
Special Jonin Candidate

i know that is the thing I am really smart
Old 05-17-2009, 02:05 PM   #2056
KaiokenX5 Karo
Chunin Exam Proctor

ILL PAY ANY GIRL ALL THE MONEY IN MY POCKET TO KISS MOON

They call me, Ben...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Me
I'LL LICK YOUR FACE
Quote:
Originally Posted by You
I'm okay with that
Old 05-17-2009, 02:06 PM   #2057
Moon
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
ILL PAY ANY GIRL ALL THE MONEY IN MY POCKET TO KISS MOON
*stabs karo*shut it
Old 05-17-2009, 02:06 PM   #2058
Space Cowboy Sasori
Space Ghost

Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via MSN to Space Cowboy Sasori

Are you trying to kill Moon?

I changed my name!

Quote:
Pat: telling it like it is.

Space Cowboy Sasori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2009, 02:06 PM   #2059
Moon
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain
Are you trying to kill Moon?

I changed my name!
nice name
Old 05-17-2009, 02:07 PM   #2060
sakuraharuno444

*hits moon with a frying pan*