Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Mall > Video Game Central

Video Game Central For any and all game discussion threads not related to Naruto

Old 12-11-2009, 10:00 PM   #1
Strider_Naruto
Genin

Strider_Naruto is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via AIM to Strider_Naruto
Default For the Capcom fans: New Megaman 10 coming soon

Capcom has officially announced a new Megaman 10. Its only been a year since part 9 was released, and Im very excited to hear this news this week. 2 robot masters have been revealed, and I think the game is going to look really good. Its going to be 8bit just like part 9, but who wouldnt want a Megaman to be retro again? IMHO, it suits the classic series very well because of the new gaming consoles it wouldnt stand a chance.
Family: Violet Di, JapaneseAnimeForLife, King Dracoon
Xbox GT: KdashXI
PSN: KdashXI209
I will always protect the ones that mean the most to me!
Tatsunoko vs Capcom: 3953-8442-2891
╔══╗
║██║ Music is good for the Soul! It puts you at ease
║(●)║
╚══╝
Strider_Naruto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2009, 02:59 AM   #2
Phenom
Chunin Exam Participant

Phenom is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: For the Capcom fans: New Megaman 10 coming soon

I hope they don't make it like 9 and 2 to where it is "difficult" because all they do is throw cheap stuff out of nowhere to kill you. I'd rather it be hard because the game actually takes skill instead of needing to memorize every level.
Old 12-13-2009, 03:00 AM   #3
Raiden
Special Jonin Candidate

Raiden just might be Kage someday.
Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

I love the Idea, and I love Cheap stuff, they always add hardness to the game

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

So much anger is wrapped around my heart,
Compressing my true feelings from reviling them selves,
Tears drizzle down my cheeks as I bite my soft lips to avoid screaming in anger.
My heart is pierce, sharp hater and jealousy,
I loosely open to those I thought I love.
I couldnít feel any better,
I lay on the concrete ground,
Feeling as cold as it.
No one to see or feel the presence of my absence,
I blindly lose sight of where I am,
Or was.
I begin to seep into the concrete ground.
I hear cheers above my head,
Laughter of play,
Yet, I peacefully donít move or stir.
Is anyone there?
Is it!?!
I shall not know,
So I shut my eyes, as I shut my heart.
What anguish?
I did not know such a merry place.
Raiden is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2009, 09:37 PM   #4
Strider_Naruto
Genin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phenom View Post
I hope they don't make it like 9 and 2 to where it is "difficult" because all they do is throw cheap stuff out of nowhere to kill you. I'd rather it be hard because the game actually takes skill instead of needing to memorize every level.
You are absolutely right! The game does take some skills! I think 10 will be a tricky one because the company that made Megaman Zero for the gameboy advance (That was a hard series, but very fun) They will be adding some few tricks, and making the game very challenging. Part 9 was fun, but I felt like it was too easy.
╔══╗
║(●)║
╚══╝
Old 12-14-2009, 09:40 PM   #5
Taker369
Has Surpassed Outdoor Activities
Coca Cola Disciple

Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

is it going to be actuall relaese or is it going to be a download game ?

Spoiler:
Tifa Legacy is now in my sig =3

YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
Taker369 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2009, 08:16 AM   #6
Phenom
Chunin Exam Participant

Phenom is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strider_Naruto View Post
You are absolutely right! The game does take some skills! I think 10 will be a tricky one because the company that made Megaman Zero for the gameboy advance (That was a hard series, but very fun) They will be adding some few tricks, and making the game very challenging. Part 9 was fun, but I felt like it was too easy.
Part 9 was hard when you first pick it up because you go into the easiest level and think "alright, just some easy baddies to fight.", but then, outta nowhere, one of those flying things that grab onto you come down from the sky and automatically kills you. Then you repeat, but you make it past it and die by the next trap.

After you memorize the levels, the game is extremely easy. Although, I find it fun to play the unlimited stage. Me and my friend compete with each other on it to see who can make it farther and it takes us hours for both of us to die. I hope they keep something like that in 10, it was really fun.
Old 12-15-2009, 10:44 PM   #7
Strider_Naruto
Genin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taker369 View Post
is it going to be actuall relaese or is it going to be a download game ?
Just like Part 9, It will be a DLC for the Wii, PS3, and Xbox 360.
╔══╗
║(●)║
╚══╝
Old 12-15-2009, 10:47 PM   #8
Strider_Naruto
Genin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phenom View Post
Part 9 was hard when you first pick it up because you go into the easiest level and think "alright, just some easy baddies to fight.", but then, outta nowhere, one of those flying things that grab onto you come down from the sky and automatically kills you. Then you repeat, but you make it past it and die by the next trap.

After you memorize the levels, the game is extremely easy. Although, I find it fun to play the unlimited stage. Me and my friend compete with each other on it to see who can make it farther and it takes us hours for both of us to die. I hope they keep something like that in 10, it was really fun.
Hmmm i think Capcom was going to include another Endless attack mode in Part 10. Endless Attack mode in part 9 was very challenging. However, I am upset because some loser hacked the scored board for Endless attack for the Wii version, and his score is 9999999. He even made a youtube video doing it. Wow, so many people were angry with him including myself. To ruin a child hood game of mines is not cool man. Ive memorized the game now, but still end up falling into those traps because sometimes you just dont even expect it.
╔══╗
║(●)║
╚══╝