Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Chats, Clubs and Families

Chats, Clubs and Families Your random chat threads go here.

Old 09-10-2009, 03:50 PM   #1
mangagirl
Drama King
Perpetually leaving the forum

mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.
Send a message via Skype™ to mangagirl
Talking assassin fan club!!!!

ok pplz started to do the same thing i did with cutie sakura so i guess im gonna do others fan clubs
here is my 2nd
assassin fan club!! why? cuz he is one of my best friends here!!! and he will be married!! congratz!!!
members:
mangagirl!!!(ok pplz ill stop)
TheSeventhSwordsmanOfMist!!!
Kuromaki!!!
narutoultra!!!
shadows of darkness!!!
darkdemonofthemist!!!
dragonjinchuriki dj!!!
hockey otaku!!!
klaimore/naruto!!!
ninja vanish!!!
sabukonogaara!!!
cutiesakura!!!
nexthokage!!!
ninja pink!!!
Shinobi_Kitten!!!
looney_lyra!!!
jenny!!!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by mangagirl; 09-20-2009 at 10:04 AM.
mangagirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2009, 03:51 PM   #2
Seven
Formerly TheSeventhSwordsmanOfMist

Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Seven
Default Re: assassin fan club!!!!

i'll join 1st post

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Spoiler:

Seven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2009, 03:55 PM   #3
mangagirl
Drama King

mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

sure!!

Old 09-10-2009, 03:59 PM   #4
Kuromaki
Sage of Starbucks Coffee

Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

I'll join.

Kuromaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2009, 04:00 PM   #5
mangagirl
Drama King

yayz!

Old 09-10-2009, 04:02 PM   #6
assassin
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: I don't care where you are or what your doing...SO STOP TELLING ME ON TWITTER!
assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

so this is what that was....thanks manga.

zanpaktou: Abrasador Tormenta
escudo espada #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by assassin
contrary to popular belief, pm does not mean "private message", it means "perverted mind".

"My plan was perfect! But there was one thing I overlooked, one facter I failed to calculate. He's a dumba$$. And there's no accounting for dumba$$...ness." ~Agito
assassin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2009, 04:03 PM   #7
narutoultra
Chunin Exam Proctor

narutoultra is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

i'll join i guess

narutoultra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2009, 04:04 PM   #8
mangagirl
Drama King

antime assassin
ill add u

Old 09-10-2009, 04:10 PM   #9
narutoultra
Chunin Exam Proctor

no !! by my name?
and cool jinch. system by the way

Old 09-10-2009, 04:13 PM   #10
mangagirl
Drama King

what?? did i do something wrong?

Old 09-10-2009, 04:14 PM   #11
assassin
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: I don't care where you are or what your doing...SO STOP TELLING ME ON TWITTER!
assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by narutoultra View Post
no !! by my name?
and cool jinch. system by the way
i almost forgot about that...now i have completed it but i'm not gonna present it...it probably just pis the war council off for doing their job.

escudo espada #3

Quote:
contrary to popular belief, pm does not mean "private message", it means "perverted mind".

"My plan was perfect! But there was one thing I overlooked, one facter I failed to calculate. He's a dumba$$. And there's no accounting for dumba$$...ness." ~Agito
Old 09-10-2009, 04:15 PM   #12
assassin
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by mangagirl View Post
what?? did i do something wrong?
he wants the exclamation points next to his name removed.

escudo espada #3

Quote:

Old 09-10-2009, 04:16 PM   #13
narutoultra
Chunin Exam Proctor

Quote:
Originally Posted by assassin View Post
he wants the exclamation points next to his name removed.
no i just didn't see them at first and thought they weren't there
i like them

Old 09-10-2009, 04:18 PM   #14
mangagirl
Drama King

yayz!!! sorry i forgot to post the !"!!!"

Old 09-10-2009, 04:26 PM   #15
darkdemonofthemist
A True Bro

Location: Times people on Omegle actually wanted to have a decent conversation: 2
darkdemonofthemist finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.darkdemonofthemist finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.darkdemonofthemist finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.darkdemonofthemist finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.darkdemonofthemist finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.darkdemonofthemist finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.darkdemonofthemist finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.darkdemonofthemist finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.darkdemonofthemist finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.
Send a message via Skype™ to darkdemonofthemist

manga I'm joining! Yay!
jenny,Memitim,Jonesy,deadtaka,Noctis,NinjaPink,Devroux,Luna Mikazuki,Miss Kitty,Wooster
Vatanui AKA Pride,Toma RNK,KGT,SS4 Gogeta,Looney-Lyra,Semog,Bacon,Pool,AgentShayd
Kitsune,Kiseki,Spartacus,Nick Tasogare,TBC,Shikamaru Nara,Lone_Espada,Maruko
Follow me on Twitter! @fishcantblink
Quote:
Originally Posted by SatanicRobot
Your face cured my cancer.
darkdemonofthemist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2009, 04:27 PM   #16
mangagirl
Drama King

yupz!!!

Old 09-11-2009, 05:40 PM   #17
assassin
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

did this place die in a few minutes....?

escudo espada #3

Quote:

Old 09-11-2009, 05:41 PM   #18
dragonjinchuriki dj
Special Jonin Candidate

dragonjinchuriki dj is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via Yahoo to dragonjinchuriki dj

id like 2 join

ADOPTED META KNIGHT
me:

my brawl friend code:4297-4483-8671
dragos half form:
Spoiler:

dragonjinchuriki dj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2009, 05:41 PM   #19
mangagirl
Drama King

maybe

Old 09-11-2009, 05:41 PM   #20
mangagirl
Drama King

sure!!